Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

You can read here where these ignorant assholes get there misinformed information. This is why a poll in Maryland years back showed why Fox news watchers were the dumbest and misinformed of our society. When u hear a Fox News parrot try to tell you that CNN and Msnbc are the fake news, than u hear them spouting off this type of nonsense, u realize why nobody respects their opinions.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...widget&ref=AOL

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You can read here where these ignorant assholes get there misinformed information. This is why a poll in Maryland years back showed why Fox news watchers were the dumbest and misinformed of our society. When u hear a Fox News parrot try to tell you that CNN and Msnbc are the fake news, than u hear them spouting off this type of nonsense, u realize why nobody respects their opinions.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...widget&ref=AOL

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    No, it's not. He only met with his constituents because he is legally obligated to and it helps
    maintain his office, where he can take money from banks who work against his constituents.
    The Trump Adm is the most corrupt ever. Every single post is headed by an opponent of the
    public interest. One small example, Obama's Consumer Protection agency stopped overlimit fees
    on monthly credit card bills. That never would have happened today.
    Trump was considering Mulvaney for Chief of Staff (corrupt access to President) - he heads
    Consumer Protection in order to break it down, and runs the White House budget office.
    If your idea of representation is a Congress for sale and a President for sale, stick with the swamp
    and keep supporting Trump. Congrats.
    That's your fictional, butt hurt inspired opinion.

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do when he was elected. He is The Man of the People. I think it's time the butt hurts work with the POTUS to improve the country. The corruption I see is Dems lying about Russia and not even doing their job in the Senate. There will be another election. At that time your team can put up their ideas and we will vote again.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Ridiculous lawsuit. They should be focused on the future. Shake off 16 and move on.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How can anyone with a job and decent life vote for a dem?
    Have a great job. Sadly, this country has gone to sh__ since Trump took office. Would give anything to have Obama back in office. Not a fan of Hillary but she would have been a better President than the goof in office. That's real talk.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Have a great job. Sadly, this country has gone to sh__ since Trump took office. Would give anything to have Obama back in office. Not a fan of Hillary but she would have been a better President than the goof in office. That's real talk.
    In what way?? Better economy? NK negotiations? Trade deals being reworked? ISIS progress? Military better off? Illegals?

Its a real stretch to say Hillary would have accomplished more than Trump. The economy would definitely not be better off.

DwightShrute

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Your handwriting sucks

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Your handwriting sucks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Dwight I love it^^^^ Great meme!! So true..

Butt hurt Dems/Liberals would rather see Trump and the Country completely fail and maybe even go to nuclear war before giving Trump a helping hand or congrats for successes made to date..

Complete haters at this point.. It's scary...

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

Why the constant arguing here?

I mean isn't it obvious that both democrats and repubicans, liberals and conservatives suck?

Your life would be no different whether the president is Trump or Hillary.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    They ought to call it "FLAKE news" then where would we be?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Bernie Sanders should've sued the Democratic Party for conspiring to keep him from being the candidate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Bernie Sanders should've sued the Democratic Party for conspiring to keep him from being the candidate.
    Bernie got so railroaded by Hillary and the crew, that was bad.. The fix was in... Bernie supporters were raging.. I remember...

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lol....Bernie was pummeled at the ballot box.....end of story.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    He cut the deal - I think Donna Brazille conceded this. Like Trump winning, Bernie's campaign defied conventional reckoning.

But if Bernie was as committed to winning as his supporters were, he would never have held Hillary's hand and declared that the 33k secret, illegally hosted, and subsequently destroyed emails post-subpoena as NOT a campaign issue.

Hillary supporters thought they won the election that day - fact is that's the day she lost.

I've said it before but she wouldn't have made it to a second debate if she got up there with a full stage actually looking to win. Unprecedented DNC corruption.

RoyBacon

Bernie would not fight. That was his biggest problem. He played footsies with Hillary. Voters want a fighter. Look how Trump battled her in the debates, walked up behind her, called her crooked, talked about all her illegal activity, ect. Bernie acted like he didn't want to be in her line of dead bodies.

First ... 5678