thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

He went 1/18 in spring training and got owned by every legit major league pitcher he faced. I have no doubt facing AA after what he went through in spring training is infinitely easier, but that doesn't mean he's ever going to hit at the big league level

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm so tired with baseballs, holier than thou attitude. Bonds Clemen's, Sosa, **, didn't break any baseball rules because THERE WERE NO RULES FOR STEROIDS. Baseball knew very well that there athletes were getting bigger and stronger, right down to the pitcher, catchers and shortstops. Baseball would most likely be dead today if it wasn't for the steroid era. It put butts in seats. I was one of them. I had stopped going to baseball games until ** and Sosa went on their tear. Then I followed Clemens mowing people down. Then AFTER THE DAMN FACT baseball ended up throwing their own players under the bus. Fukkin hypocrites.

Rose, Clemens and Bonds not being in the HOF is a fukking joke.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't wait until Tebow falls off the map. Tired of him.

If you couldn't make it in the NFL after a collegiate career in football. What makes you think you're good at baseball and can make it in the MLB?

I don't understand the thrill in playing a sport... that you were never good enough to be professional? Makes ZERO SENSE TO ME.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

thanks for posting Tebow's homerun. Have always been a supporter of him since college and wish the best for him. He is just a class act. Hopefully he will be playing in the big leagues some day.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jimminn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12