chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Moderate or liberal Republicans, particularly those from the Northeast and West Coast, were referred to as "The Eastern Establishment" or "Rockefeller Republicans", after Nelson Rockefeller. ... Moderates tend be conservative-to-moderate on fiscal issues and moderate-to-liberal on social issues.
    back in the day we were called Reagan dems or blue dog dems. But seeing i graduate high school in 1981 never had a dem for president i felt was worthy of my vote. But to be honest with you roy they are the same. I am hoping justin amash runs. I have stated so many times that trump is to repubs as zachary taylor was to the whigs. There maybe another but he has damaged the party so bad that steve schmidt quit being republican. Also roy your dumb ass bragged about donating to the wall. Shows me that you can't tell a con man.

See roy i believe if you want to pay a tranny for sex as long as it is consensual it doesn't concern me. I only have problems when you abuse a woman, animal or child. Anything else doesn't concern me.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Moderate or liberal Republicans, particularly those from the Northeast and West Coast, were referred to as "The Eastern Establishment" or "Rockefeller Republicans", after Nelson Rockefeller. ... Moderates tend be conservative-to-moderate on fiscal issues and moderate-to-liberal on social issues.
    back in the day we were called Reagan dems or blue dog dems. But seeing i graduate high school in 1981 never had a dem for president i felt was worthy of my vote. But to be honest with you roy they are the same. I am hoping justin amash runs. I have stated so many times that trump is to repubs as zachary taylor was to the whigs. There maybe another but he has damaged the party so bad that steve schmidt quit being republican. Also roy your dumb ass bragged about donating to the wall. Shows me that you can't tell a con man.

See roy i believe if you want to pay a tranny for sex as long as it is consensual it doesn't concern me. I only have problems when you abuse a woman, animal or child. Anything else doesn't concern me.
    Sounding fit as a fiddle cincy kid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Sounding fit as a fiddle cincy kid.

how r u my friend.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

how r u my friend.
    Cold, but doing well. Rather B healthy than wealthy.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You type a lot and say little.

Republicanism changes over the decades and centuries.

Reagan picked up from where Ike and JFK left off. Republicans were becoming the party of working people. Today that transformation is complete. You trannys on the left are the party of antifags, BLM, welfare rats and sexual deviants.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Anyone interested into getting away from politics etc and getting back to stocks/making some coin?

I've trimmed some winners, ALB, PYPL, DOCU. Been some poor timing on my part but still cautious next 4 months or so. Have similar feeling as I did Feb 2020 when most everything was ATH.

Heck our author didn't want to listen when I offered DOCU at circa $130 due to his fear of ATH.

These are crazy times, and I'm concerned.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Been dipping into ICLN ETF (Clean energy). Any thoughts?

Also RIOT been treating me well, but just concerned its relationship with BCOIN??

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You type a lot and say little.

Republicanism changes over the decades and centuries.

Reagan picked up from where Ike and JFK left off. Republicans were becoming the party of working people. Today that transformation is complete. You trannys on the left are the party of antifags, BLM, welfare rats and sexual deviants.

once again proving you don't shit. only time it changed was around 50's or 60's. Trump a dem since birth ...hi jacked the party. Funny working people voted dem. this time.The uneducated bye shea and the uber rich you voted trump. Working people voted biden because he wasn't trump. Problem is you rich have invaded my party. m Just like you moved to Texas and now call yourself a Texan. YET YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT SNOWS IN TEXAS.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

This is the kind of things we get on days that just melt up. A slow grind up the hill that will probably last and even get a little boost by the stimulus stuff. Hell, I'm up past my ass in gold and it got a 35 dollar boost today, and it looks like it may be going up to a new level not seen since the all time highs. We'll see if it can maintain the price. I think not, the stimulus will come out probably next week if they do anything at all and then the people who haven't been paying rent or mortgages will have their time ended. Say hello to defaults and the booming housing market will crash in several areas. Still a shyt load of people not working and people getting locked down until they are force to get a vaccine doesn't sound like a market shooting up theme, but then again most things don't sound that way it all depends on the free money given out.

RoyBacon

Yea, back to $1900. Go figure. I was feeling smart as hell selling in the $1880 area.

chico2663

boys you should of got on fubo when i told you. nice 9 to 35 ride,nio 1.92 to 45 and cydy 2.14 to 4.68

RoyBacon

boys you should of got on fubo when i told you. nice 9 to 35 ride,nio 1.92 to 45 and cydy 2.14 to 4.68
    There some great picks there.

I'm mostly just grinding these days with large caps. Not throwing any haymakers.

RoyBacon

TSLA options in crazy mode again.

I sold the Dec 18, 900 calls at .18. They closed at .23 (fuggers).

I mean seriously... how can anyone buy a $900 call on a stock trading at $650 with 1 day left in the contract??????????

This will go down as the craziest stock in all of history.

chico2663

TSLA options in crazy mode again.

I sold the Dec 18, 900 calls at .18. They closed at .23 (fuggers).

I mean seriously... how can anyone buy a $900 call on a stock trading at $650 with 1 day left in the contract??????????

This will go down as the craziest stock in all of history.
    i thank you and homie for tesla.I bought for the split. Made 3000 and sold. you started talking again bought back at 440 25 units and up another 5200. you are the man roy... so is homie

RoyBacon

i thank you and homie for tesla.I bought for the split. Made 3000 and sold. you started talking again bought back at 440 25 units and up another 5200. you are the man roy... so is homie
    You had a great comment explaining to someone it ain't just a car company, it's a solar company too.

I'm scared to add up my gains on tsla. Dont want to jinx it. Its like BTC back in the day.

I'm going to close some stuff out tomorrow for tax planning purposes. Then I'll add it up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

RoyBacon

Some of the talking heads are saying TSLA could rise $200 tomorrow.

Not happening.

There is about $10 billion that will be bought by funds due to the SnP 500 inclusion. I could see the stock down $50 by the close. That's just the way it works.

chico2663

Some of the talking heads are saying TSLA could rise $200 tomorrow.

Not happening.

There is about $10 billion that will be bought by funds due to the SnP 500 inclusion. I could see the stock down $50 by the close. That's just the way it works.
    I told u 700 by end of yr. you said 625. Either way tsla owners won. Could you imagine if they split again? Aapl hasn’t done sheet since the split. Thank god tsla isn’t aapl. That aiv was the one knock out of 500. They split in to companies like Alcoa did back in the day. The part to own is airc . They give away is aiv so I sold that and kept other. They ****** it up because the gave a huge loss when it broke even.

RoyBacon

I told u 700 by end of yr. you said 625. Either way tsla owners won. Could you imagine if they split again? Aapl hasn’t done sheet since the split. Thank god tsla isn’t aapl. That aiv was the one knock out of 500. They split in to companies like Alcoa did back in the day. The part to own is airc . They give away is aiv so I sold that and kept other. They ****** it up because the gave a huge loss when it broke even.
    I liked $635.

This is a classic buy the sizzle and sell the news.

I think a $500 buy order gets executed before Jan 31.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

I'm not chasing TSLA. I'm gona let it come to papa. Same with CMG. I'll keep waiting patiently on those type of plays.

RoyBacon

TSLA up $10 now in what will be one for the history books.

$700 today is certainly not out of the question.

TSLA will set a record in the amount of money that trades in a single day.

homie1975

Good for everyone who owns it. Not a hater here. Besides, it *should* create pin action and help lift my largest position (QQQ) and moderate position SPXL. I'll take it, gladly.

Most of us bulls who are diversified enough but do not directly own TSLA, should benefit if they rocket up today.

I say go, go, go, TSLA !!

homie1975

Shitt I didn't realize the rebalancing needed for TSLA inclusion in the s&p. Today could be fugly for other big names in the standard & poor after all. Did not realize. Live and learn.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...he-sp-500.html

RoyBacon

Tsla +$17 and rising

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Shitt I didn't realize the rebalancing needed for TSLA inclusion in the s&p. Today could be fugly for other big names in the standard & poor after all. Did not realize. Live and learn.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...he-sp-500.html
    WISHED I owned a lot more. Approaching $700 at $672.

chico2663

music to my ears. Was going to bet you 700 against 625 but needed points for ncaa contest. Do you think big sell off mon. thought about selling and buying back if drops. Had c125 after split. took profit so only have 25.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

WISHED I owned a lot more. Approaching $700 at $672.
    It's impossible to criticize Tesla when it keeps going up. But my prediction is you will be able to buy Tesla sub-$400 sometime next year. Lets' see if I'm right.

And Nvidia has just been biding time in the lower 500's. Unless the broader market falls hard (it might), I think it will shoot up over $600+ soon.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's impossible to criticize Tesla when it keeps going up. But my prediction is you will be able to buy Tesla sub-$400 sometime next year. Lets' see if I'm right.

And Nvidia has just been biding time in the lower 500's. Unless the broader market falls hard (it might), I think it will shoot up over $600+ soon.
    heard they may split again.

RoyBacon

Yea, you made a great, great call on NVIDA. Congrads on that.

I'm selling tsla today. This WE i'll take a look at the P/L. This will be 2nd only to BTC in the most money made on an investment. Incredible 2 years. Feels like play money.

chico2663

before it hit big. maclyfe gave nvdia out when it was 43. told my mom that it was too expensive. i was buying at the time was a shared acct. she put her foot down. She gave me 4 energy stocks that all went bankrupt.(MY UNcle built oil rigs for them) needless to say she makes no decision. She finally looked at it after a yr and found out it has pags,fubo,cydy,tsm and swks. up 300% in a yr. She asked where are her energy stocks. only ones not bankrupt are xom, mro and vtgdf. We have 120,000 shares that at one time were 1.30.
    on her bright spot she cashed in 100 shares of fb still has 150 shares of snap,twitter and 900 shares of ford.

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

OK all it's the week before Christmas and that means its time for me to wrap those expensive electronic gifts for the kids bought with the very cash I made this year in the market. Of course nobody's gonna give me anything I want so I always save a chunk of cash to rent me a expensive hooker with talent and someone who doesn't mind multiple shots on goal shall we say.
    This week in the market it was up and down but by the close on Friday, the number barely moved. Next Monday, there is some astrological stuff going down and I got my special made tin foil hat with antlers on because this will be the signal that the good times are over in the market. Well maybe not because it does look like a stimulus plan is going to come through before Christmas which is just being done to prove that Chupacabra and Cocaine Mitch still have a heart.
    Ok enough blabbering how did my long term positions do this week.

AQB: AquaBounty Technologies Inc.

These fish growers are making waves in the fish pond lately and the stock has been moving.

TOTALS ALL STOCKS 2020 63,012.50 -9,022.25 1,740.00 1,189.58
    MONTH DEC IN 1,528.75 ALLOWED -8.50 GAIN SO 80.75 TOTAL 1,014.75
    TOTALS PER STOCK AQB PLAY 1,131.00 LOSS 399.00 FAR 1,296.00 GAIN 885.50
    MONTH DEC 0.00 0.00 0.00 847.25
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    10/28/20 9.54.34 AQB 400 3.77 1,131.00 5.10 399.00 35.28% 8.09 1,296.00 100 8.06 429.00 113.79%

Ok a look at this weekly chart shows that 3 weeks ago there was a shitload of volume relative to the normal and the stock basically doubled. Then after spiking up to over $11, the price came back down and now it looks like it is maintaining the $8 level while making a bull flag of sorts. Stochastic indicator is running slightly uphill while the Macd difference is staying elevated. This next week is probably going to be a grind higher on no volume sort of week so I'm gonna wait to enter before getting back those 500 shares I sold a few weeks back. It does look like the stock is ready to break out but since it is Christmas, I don't want to play too much since I'm gonna be hammered most of the time and not paying much attention to the market. If the bull flag is still there when January rolls around, I jump back in.

AU: Anglogold Ashanti LTD.

Don't look now, but the gold miners are making a stand for the last month and showing that maybe there is a little life down in the hole.

TOTALS PER STOCK AU PLAY 9,519.00 LOSS -1,715.00 FAR -251.00 GAIN 1,763.98
    MONTH DEC 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/02/20 11.27.15 AU 300 28.01 2,801.00 19.51 -850.00 -30.35% 23.17 -484.00 85 28.51 42.50 1.79% 115 28.57 64.40 2.00%
    10/22/20 15.39.11 AU 100 25.50 2,550.00 19.51 -599.00 -23.49% 23.17 -233.00
    11/24/20 14.15.24 AU 200 20.84 4,168.00 19.51 -266.00 -6.38% 23.17 466.00

For the last 4 weeks the price has been sandwiched between $21 and $23, and now at the end of the week the price is right at the convergence of the upper limit of the downtrend channel and the resistance level of $22.91. Looks like the stochcastic's are coming off the bottom with the %k and %d lines widening. The Macd is also coming off the bottom and trending up. The trend-o-meter is still red but hey if can't get a full stack of reasons to like this stock right now on the charts, maybe a Chupacabra-Cocaine Mitch stimulus give-a-way next Monday will do the trick to get this thing to bust out and break that down trending channel it has been in for 4 months now.

GDX: Vaneck Vectors ETF Trust Gold Miners

Same story as with AU here although overall this one is in better shape.

TOTALS PER STOCK GDX PLAY 14,622.00 LOSS -3,438.00 FAR 10.00 GAIN 1,706.95
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/04/20 10.29.46 GDX 50 39.91 1,995.50 27.96 -597.50 -29.94% 36.58 -166.50
    09/21/20 10.13.53 GDX 50 40.10 2,005.00 27.96 -607.00 -30.27% 36.58 -176.00
    10/22/20 15.50.42 GDX 50 39.20 1,960.00 27.96 -562.00 -28.67% 36.58 -131.00
    10/26/20 11.13.22 GDX 50 38.63 1,931.50 27.96 -533.50 -27.62% 36.58 -102.50
    11/24/20 14.12.15 GDX 200 33.65 6,730.00 27.96 -1,138.00 -16.91% 36.58 586.00

GLD: Spdr Gold Trust Gold ETF

Gold has been fighting its way back after being left out with the trash with broken teeth from a pretty good curb stomping. I think it is all the stimulus talk that is doing it. The dollar is falling apart and that means the gold prices will be going up. The chart shows that the price was able to get above the break down candle high from a week weeks ago, stochastics and the Macd are rising from the dead. We do have some resistance however at around $178 and $182, but at least I get to talk about resistance and not how the downtrend is continuing. So with all of these things looking good you just know that the stimulus is gonna fall apart and I'll see the gold price go down like a 10 dollar smack ho near the naval shipyard during a 4th of July celebration weekend.

TOTALS PER STOCK GLD PLAY 34,703.75 LOSS -4,001.75 FAR 584.25 GAIN 1,034.28
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/21/20 10.24.51 GLD 100 178.25 13,368.75 153.51 -1,855.50 -13.88% 176.44 -135.75 25 180.63 59.50 1.34%
    09/23/20 13.34.20 GLD 25 175.00 4,375.00 153.51 -537.25 -12.28% 176.44 36.00
    11/24/20 13.39.32 GLD 100 169.60 16,960.00 153.51 -1,609.00 -9.49% 176.44 684.00

Yep, looking at this chart tells me all I need is a little good news in the inflation is imminent camp or perhaps the dollar to make new lows for the past 5 years and this could be off to the races again for a while.

SPH: Suburban Propane Partners LP

Not really liking the propane play here and last week I said I was going to unload it but I had several things going on and just didn't remember to do it.

TOTALS PER STOCK SPH PLAY 1,508.00 LOSS -258.00 FAR 20.00 GAIN 110.00
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    11/04/20 15.01.46 SPH 100 15.08 1,508.00 12.50 -258.00 -17.11% 15.28 20.00

A look at the chart will show you that it is at least hanging out above the $15.07 level so it isn't all that bad. Stochastic indicator and the Macd are in decline. Hell its only $1500 worth into it, I may just forget about this for a while and see what is happening at the start of February. We just had a good 16 inches of snow this week, and this morning was down to 7 degrees F, or "Grape Nuts" on the nut temperature scale.

SCANNER STOCKS:

OK I got 2 scanner stocks working here and I got one more coming in the following week if things continue to grind ahead in the market.

BG: Bunge Limited

I've had this one for a few weeks now and so far so good. The 9 day stop limit price sits at $64.15, and the immediate get me out price sits right at the 20 day moving average which is $62.10. So as long as it doesn't gap down one morning too far, I'll make some coins on this.

TOTALS ALL STOCKS 2020 63,012.50 -8,990.00 1,740.00 1,189.58
    MONTH DEC IN 1,528.75 ALLOWED 23.75 GAIN SO 80.75 TOTAL 1,014.75
    TOTALS PER STOCK BG PLAY 1,528.75 LOSS 23.75 FAR 80.75 GAIN 0.00
    MONTH DEC 1,528.75 23.75 80.75 0.00
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    12/07/20 09.41.47 BG 25 61.15 1,528.75 62.10 23.75 1.55% 64.38 80.75

A look at the daily chart shows that after the price moved up a little, it started to hang out for a cup of coffee while the 9DMA move up to around the current price. With the price still being above the 9DMA, means that I'll still have this one on Tuesday before I need to sell if things keep going the way they are.

PINS: Pinterest Inc. Com

Ok I picked this one up earlier on Monday and since then it really hasn't done anything for me yet. Then on Friday, it did close below the 9DMA by only a penny so on Monday it is showtime for this stock to put up some performance or by the end of the day, it will be curtains.

TOTALS ALL STOCKS 2020 64,435.90 -9,032.80 1,723.80 1,189.58
    MONTH DEC IN 2,952.15 ALLOWED -19.05 GAIN SO 64.55 TOTAL 1,014.75
    TOTALS PER STOCK PINS PLAY 1,423.40 LOSS -42.80 FAR -16.20 GAIN 0.00
    MONTH DEC 1,423.40 -42.80 -16.20 0.00
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    12/14/20 10.22.22 PINS 20 71.17 1,423.40 69.03 -42.80 -3.01% 70.36 -16.20

This week the scanner was working overtime on Friday and spit out several can'tidates: CREE, CTSH, GNMK, HIG, HUN, INFY, KFY, MXL, OC, TME, TMHC, TMX, and VNET. Out of all of these choices I'm going with HUN, so straight from the ThinkorSwim page:

Huntsman Corporation is a manufacturer of differentiated organic chemical products and of inorganic chemical products. The Company operates all of its business through its subsidiary, Huntsman International LLC. The Company operates through four segments: Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials and Textile Effects. Its Polyurethanes, Performance Products, Advanced Materials and Textile Effects segments produce differentiated organic products and its Pigments and Additives segment produces inorganic chemical products. The Company's products are used in a range of applications, including those in the adhesives, aerospace, automotive, construction products, personal care and hygiene, durable and non-durable consumer products, digital inks, electronics, medical, packaging, paints and coatings, power generation, refining, synthetic fiber, textile chemicals and dye industries.

Ok so they make new plastics and chemicals, and other shit that is needed to make just about all the stuff that we need in life. They are part of the nobody knows it but our stuff is in everything you use category.

Whatever, just stay above the 9DMA an I'll like it more.

For you fundamental guys out there, they reported a 32 cent earning per share against an estimated 24 cent consensus on Oct, 29, and did just shell out a 16 cents per share dividend on 12/14/20.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

what are stocks you guys are adding or acquiring currently.

Ive heard a lot abut the following that interests me : CPRT RDFN FSLY PLTR FUBO PINS SNAP SQ AAPL TSLA ROKU DKNG

chico2663

Own fubo,tsla sold aapl for Fb. Bought edit. Going to rebuy dkngs. I love sbe, nio and lca. Gave out fubo at 9 and nio at 1.82.

chico2663

Going to buy wfc Monday.

RoyBacon

I'm very tempted to buy some more income plays like commercial RE, mortgage. Post covid these guys will rebound.

First ... 240241242243244245246 ... Last