Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    I don’t know what to make of IDEX. Heard Cramer tonight propping it and other experts seem to believe in it but worried it’s not going to recover. Got me a lot of $$& last week and bought the hype it would go up to $5 so I held and it’s nonetheless been a very red week for me since it hit 3.98 and I took a chance on FSRX which flopped.

Here's my concern with IDEX: It was a perfect stock last week because it went under the radar. This week, all these big wigs see these college kids and teenagers buying the hype and investing in it trying to make a quick penny and are dumping it. I'm not a fan of buying hyped stocks. It's why I bought it a week ago. GNUS was a good example. I think IDEX will be okay after the hype settles, but for the short term, it's going to be an up and down rollercoaster.
    I believe I gave you a heads-up a few days ago, no?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, it's dropping. The Florida news was not good today and it's having a negative effect on the market. I have a bad feeling what's happening in Florida, Texas, and Arizona right now is going to spread to other states that have loosened their restrictions. This is a scary time to buy. Really nervous to invest a lot of $$$ right now. It feels like March all over again setting up for us.
    So much for heat and humidity.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I don't trust Tesla. They went down to the 300s a couple months ago. A dip like that would never happen for google apple amazon etc. Tesla's numbers don't even add up. It's a company built on perception w SpaceX etc. Has Tesla even had one profitble year since they've been in business? I don't even think so. $1000 a share? Laughable bro.
    This.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    DocuSign had a pretty significant breakthrough resistance at 165-170, look for it to continue to run up to 200

Just easier platform than adobe for signing contracts IMO, I use it and most places I know who rely on digital signing of contracts use it. I put a grand in at 147, 20% thus far and I think the rest of this year will solidify its place in society.
    Agreed. I've been buying since big dip in March. Not sure what my DCA is but it's under $90 ish. Maybe $66?

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    So much for heat and humidity.
    No kidding. Makes me scared for the fall.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I believe I gave you a heads-up a few days ago, no?
    You did but its drop likely had more to do with foul play against them than it did the company itself. I still think the company will be fine because it’s part of the EV industry but it needs to get the momentum back that it lost.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

You did but its drop likely had more to do with foul play against them than it did the company itself. I still think the company will be fine because it’s part of the EV industry but it needs to get the momentum back that it lost.
    Did you see my post with the tweet from the ceo

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

No kidding. Makes me scared for the fall.
    the thing to be afraid of in the fall isn't made up numbers about a virus

it's a global financial reset... none of this was about a virus... to reset the economy you have to get rid of the small businesses/churches/schools

nobody seems to question why walmart was open but kids (who don't even get symptoms from this virus) weren't allowed to go to school

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

it's a global financial reset... none of this was about a virus... to reset the economy you have to get rid of the small businesses/churches/schools

nobody seems to question why walmart was open but kids (who don't even get symptoms from this virus) weren't allowed to go to school
    It wasn't just walmart. Even smaller local grocery stores were open. Because a. they sell things deemed essential; b. people can wear masks and social distance; and c. the time spent there is minimal. That's awfully different from schools where kids are packed inside all day. So there's a pretty simple explanation that doesn't involve a plot for a global financial reset.

milwaukee mike

does anyone else see the stupidity in this series of events?

- cdc admits that coronavirus tests were tainted with the virus
    - who confirms that the tests are tainted with the virus
    - inventor of the test says it should NEVER BE USED to test for covid
    - media says we need more testing!
    - average fat stupid american says we need more testing!

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10373

Kids are vectors, they would bring home covid to diabetic moms, hypertensive dad, obese aunts, grandma with breast cancer, grandpa with congestive heart failure, kids pass it along and you never suspect. It’s not about young healthy people not getting sick, it’s about them transmitting.

navyblue81

does anyone else see the stupidity in this series of events?

- cdc admits that coronavirus tests were tainted with the virus
    - who confirms that the tests are tainted with the virus
    - inventor of the test says it should NEVER BE USED to test for covid
    - media says we need more testing!
    - average fat stupid american says we need more testing!
    I look on the bright side. It's making for some incredibly cheap stocks right now that are going to be amazing plays pretty soon. Disney and the airline industry will eventually skyrocket once this thing subsides and things get back to normal, which they will once a vaccine is developed. But good buys out there with the market coming down. I really want to put my life savings into Disney soon because that is going to double once things get back to normal.

milwaukee mike

Kids are vectors, they would bring home covid to diabetic moms, hypertensive dad, obese aunts, grandma with breast cancer, grandpa with congestive heart failure, kids pass it along and you never suspect. It’s not about young healthy people not getting sick, it’s about them transmitting.
    so instead you block that diabetic mom, grandma with breast cancer and grandpa with heart failure from accessing the hospitals, makes sense

maybe all those diabetic and obese people should actually GET HEALTHY instead of worrying about a virus that in the grand scheme of things is less harmful than hay fever

milwaukee mike

I look on the bright side. It's making for some incredibly cheap stocks right now that are going to be amazing plays pretty soon. Disney and the airline industry will eventually skyrocket once this thing subsides and things get back to normal, which they will once a vaccine is developed. But good buys out there with the market coming down. I really want to put my life savings into Disney soon because that is going to double once things get back to normal.
    things are NEVER going to be normal again... gates and the others pulling the strings keep calling it "pandemic 1" and say we won't be congregating again like the old days for years
    airline industry is permanently damaged, even people like me that fly all over the place without fear, refuse to wear a mask for 4 hours... business travel is in the toilet for a long time, conventions/conferences are still cancelled all over

yes i like that you look on the bright side but people are such cowards, begging to be jabbed with a "vaccine" that is really a tracker, i now think we won't get back to normal

navyblue81

things are NEVER going to be normal again... gates and the others pulling the strings keep calling it "pandemic 1" and say we won't be congregating again like the old days for years
    airline industry is permanently damaged, even people like me that fly all over the place without fear, refuse to wear a mask for 4 hours... business travel is in the toilet for a long time, conventions/conferences are still cancelled all over

yes i like that you look on the bright side but people are such cowards, begging to be jabbed with a "vaccine" that is really a tracker, i now think we won't get back to normal
    There will always be stocks to play depending on the situation, even if it’s grave.

Really starting to Look deeper Into a big investment in Peloton. Curious your opinion on it. Seems like it’s growing pretty fast, just like FSLY and DOCU. Nowhere to go but up. Has a high buy rating.

milwaukee mike

There will always be stocks to play depending on the situation, even if it’s grave.

Really starting to Look deeper Into a big investment in Peloton. Curious your opinion on it. Seems like it’s growing pretty fast, just like FSLY and DOCU. Nowhere to go but up. Has a high buy rating.
    regarding peloton, i like the product but things like that seem to be a fad

i've been alive almost 50 years and have seen way more fitness products and clubs go away than stay... just think of all those nordic tracs and bowflex in everyone's basement!

and i agree there are always opportunities no matter what your opinions are

here's a pretty long video but a good one about the history of scandals and fraud committed by the leading vaccine makers
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/12sp2P3sWrEI/

trobin31

Stocks I’m buying this week

NextEra;NEE: top electric energy holding company currently trading slightly above support price 235; expect this to be volatile short term but I think could see nice returns if White House becomes blue and could skyrocket if congress does as well. Either way, it’s a long-term hold for me. Segments in FPL and NEER are already developing conversion to solar and expect continued progression toward renewable energy.

Crown Castle; CCI: 5G cell towers, currently a good price but I will buy 50% of how much I plan to buy at pre-market and wait to see if there is further pull back. Probably a mid-term hold until 2021-2022

Liquidity Services; LQDT: speculative play, short to mid-term hold; Specializing in buying/selling assets like equipment and furniture for companies closing its doors. As you can already imagine, this is very counter cyclical and could skyrocket in a recession. Either way, they are based in DC area and have lots of business with the government plus a great balance sheet. Currently trading at $6

Cheesecake Factory; CAKE: I don’t think I’ve ever been to a Cheesecake Factory that wasn’t busy. They are still open, curbside, door dash. It’s currently $20 from its all time high $63. Debts a little high but this is because they had plans for huge expansion before the beer virus. I can’t imagine a world without Cheesecake Factory so this is a play on man’s survival or some wealthy investor coming in to save the brand if bankruptcy loomed. I am buying at pre-market and if it I get big returns before fall without a vaccine in sight would likely sell.

milwaukee mike

i love me some cheesecake factory

like fridays or outback, i could eat there every day

here's possibly the weirdest cheesecake factory in dubai

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

O.K. so last week was pretty rough on da bulls, but when you look at the tale of the tape, the S&P 500 has really only made a double bottom. I listened to several people over the weekend and just about all were in the doom and gloom camp. I can't lie if you look at my stocks I shorted and bought last week, I'm obviously also in that camp. If however the S&P can not close lower on Monday and can find away to close above Friday's High of about 306 sometime during the week, we could salvage just a double bottom out of all the horror news that is going around and be off to the races again.

If on Monday the market continues to sell off however, that would signify a lower low in the S&P and I think the next stop would be around the 291-293 area before support can be found. With the increased selling going into the close last Friday, I think the bear scenario is more likely than the bull scenario. Next week I'll be looking for the stocks I shorted to break support and that will allow me to add to my short positions. If the fed shows up with a heavy construction crew, I see my gold mining stock taking off as the dollar will certainly be taking a hit.
    I'll also be looking to test my theory about vaccine stocks with a new concoction in the news. That theory goes like this: Let the vaccine stock run for the day on the news of testing trials, and just before the close, short that stock. Something tells me that the Fed will be coming in at some point next week with a new story and a pile of cash to install a new i-beam of bullshit story to prop up the market. Everyone I listen to is very bearish and the market needs a cheerleader to keep it afloat.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

boys cydy leronimab was mentioned on fox news. chaching

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    100% agree. 70% of Market is theirs and don't forget their partnership with CRM (salesforce)
    70% won't be there's in the coming years. It's there's for now. That's the problem with a 1000/share stock. You guys will see. 5 years, every man company will be all over EV, autonomous, everything. Hundreds of options upcoming.

Goat Milk

so instead you block that diabetic mom, grandma with breast cancer and grandpa with heart failure from accessing the hospitals, makes sense

maybe all those diabetic and obese people should actually GET HEALTHY instead of worrying about a virus that in the grand scheme of things is less harmful than hay fever
    Bro, you do realize diabetes is a hereditary condition without a cure, right?

navyblue81

On AYRO and SOLO this week. Riding the EV industry from the bottom up.

chico2663

On AYRO and SOLO this week. Riding the EV industry from the bottom up.

you are missing the boat on nio. Made in china and sold all over s.e.asia. i drove one in the philippines

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    boys cydy leronimab was mentioned on fox news. chaching
    Is their HIV treatment FDA approved right now?

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you are missing the boat on nio. Made in china and sold all over s.e.asia. i drove one in the philippines
    They had a good run earlier in the month but seems to have come down a bit. Waiting to see something that would give them another run.

trobin31

Stocks I’m buying this week

NextEra;NEE: top electric energy holding company currently trading slightly above support price 235; expect this to be volatile short term but I think could see nice returns if White House becomes blue and could skyrocket if congress does as well. Either way, it’s a long-term hold for me. Segments in FPL and NEER are already developing conversion to solar and expect continued progression toward renewable energy.

Crown Castle; CCI: 5G cell towers, currently a good price but I will buy 50% of how much I plan to buy at pre-market and wait to see if there is further pull back. Probably a mid-term hold until 2021-2022

Liquidity Services; LQDT: speculative play, short to mid-term hold; Specializing in buying/selling assets like equipment and furniture for companies closing its doors. As you can already imagine, this is very counter cyclical and could skyrocket in a recession. Either way, they are based in DC area and have lots of business with the government plus a great balance sheet. Currently trading at $6

Cheesecake Factory; CAKE: I don’t think I’ve ever been to a Cheesecake Factory that wasn’t busy. They are still open, curbside, door dash. It’s currently $20 from its all time high $63. Debts a little high but this is because they had plans for huge expansion before the beer virus. I can’t imagine a world without Cheesecake Factory so this is a play on man’s survival or some wealthy investor coming in to save the brand if bankruptcy loomed. I am buying at pre-market and if it I get big returns before fall without a vaccine in sight would likely sell.
    Forgot to add

MGM; one of the cleanest balance sheets in casino and gaming. I’ve been waiting for a dip and pouncing on this position. They have enough cash to last until 2022. Major insider buying here.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

My 3 penny holds are popping nice pm and all fixing to have nice weeks. Idex is coming back this week... the bs has passed

idex ktov and ibio

Goat Milk

I'm gonna buy Idex premarket right now. Waiting on it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Is their HIV treatment FDA approved right now?
    should be the 15th of july

Goat Milk

I just bought Xpress Spa stock. Going to be big news announced in a couple hours.

Goat Milk

Forgot to add

MGM; one of the cleanest balance sheets in casino and gaming. I’ve been waiting for a dip and pouncing on this position. They have enough cash to last until 2022. Major insider buying here.
    I like MGM too but don't forget they went down to 7 in March with that balance sheet too. There's just a lot of uncertainty with places like that. Obviously MGM will rebound eventually to the 30s at some point here in the next year, 1.5 years max, but it can also go back to March lows if virus isn't contained.

chico2663

one of you guys gave out wkhs. i thought i would give it a try in the am. need to make up for fb.bhtg also for a change

navyblue81

SHLL still surging. Glad I didn’t sell.

First ... 170171172173174175176 ... Last