opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    I donate to charities that I feel strongly about. Not just so I can be a "pro" on a gambling forum.
    You clearly feel strongly about being a brokedikk. It’s cool. We get it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Opie....everything ok Pal You seem to have a lot of time on your hands lately

let me know if you need anything
    Fukk you talking about? Not following you here...

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Harry N Lloyd dropping knowledge as usual.
    you are the definition of a cuckold

i have no doubt your wife is actually getting it somewhere

greaser can i come stay with you this weekend

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bottom line too easy to get a gun in USA

No screenings or checks

Many gun shows you can buy anything you want even a killers

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

JJ I have a gun to sell you... come on over

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You clearly feel strongly about being a brokedikk. It’s cool. We get it.
    And you feel strongly about being a hypocrite limp dick brainwashed piece of shit. Its all good, you were obviously raised by shit parents, must be hard to overcome.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Are we really so wrapped up around owning an AR-15, that we don't want to protect our children????

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Grew up in MN, I've been hunting/shooting since I was like 9 years old, not in the NRA but support gun owners rights in relation to hunting/ sport-shooting.... with that said I feel they do need to make it much harder for people to buy/own guns, there should be mandatory background checks, mental health checks, training class required + mandatory gun range time, etc. to try and prevent as many "legally bought" guns out of the hands of psychopaths, does that mean school shooting stop? nope, does it mean that it will be impossible for a psychopath to get a gun? nope...but it will definitely make it much harder

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9071

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    The indoor range I shoot at is free if your a NRA member, and I tend to shoot weekly so the membership fee is well worth it, or Id be paying $10 an hour to shoot inside. There is also a discount at the outdoor range I go to but its rifles only. Most gun shops give discounts on weapons/ammo as well, Im not talking about Bass Pro Shop or chains like that, but small privately owned shops, might get you 10-15% off a weapon you want.

later
    Ok good. Glad you're getting something out of it.

I've given to organizations and the only reward was them asking for more money and more money until the end of time.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Grew up in MN, I've been hunting/shooting since I was like 9 years old, not in the NRA but support gun owners rights in relation to hunting/ sport-shooting.... with that said I feel they do need to make it much harder for people to buy/own guns, there should be mandatory background checks, mental health checks, training class required + mandatory gun range time, etc. to try and prevent as many "legally bought" guns out of the hands of psychopaths, does that mean school shooting stop? nope, does it mean that it will be impossible for a psychopath to get a gun? nope...but it will definitely make it much harder
    I don't disagree in theory... but at the end of the day all of this is pure BS. Our government has prove over and over again they cannot do their job. They cannot do a damn thing right when it comes to doing theor freaking job. Total incompetence.

So anybody with a brain should realize the only things you have going for you in defense of assholes is your brain and the right to carry. Cops are not going to protect you, they will be there to fuk up the murder case after you are dead. Government administrators and FBI will not and cannot do anything worthwhile in terms of executing background checks - THEY HAVE PROVED THIS OVER AND OVER

Wake up people

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    don't think any sensible person would disagree with this, just common sense points

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I don't disagree in theory... but at the end of the day all of this is pure BS. Our government has prove over and over again they cannot do their job. They cannot do a damn thing right when it comes to doing theor freaking job. Total incompetence.

So anybody with a brain should realize the only things you have going for you in defense of assholes is your brain and the right to carry. Cops are not going to protect you, they will be there to fuk up the murder case after you are dead. Government administrators and FBI will not and cannot do anything worthwhile in terms of executing background checks - THEY HAVE PROVED THIS OVER AND OVER

Wake up people
    Can not disagree lol the govt is a shit show on both sides when it comes to doing anything. But that does not mean we stop attempting to pass meaningful and helpful legislation.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Ok good. Glad you're getting something out of it.

I've given to organizations and the only reward was them asking for more money and more money until the end of time.
    Yea your right,the NRA is no different, always wanting $. Last year I donated to the ASPCA after the Houston flooding, and I now get bombarded with animal organizations wanting $, its apparent that they share your info with whoever they want. I dont even open the crap anymore it goes right in the garbage.

later

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the 2nd Amendment exists because of corrupt governments

Liberals have no problem arming citizens of a middle eastern country to try to overthrow their govt

yet want usa citizens to not own anything

HMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Government more corrupted today than ever before...........

So when is the coup???

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

you are the definition of a cuckold

i have no doubt your wife is actually getting it somewhere

greaser can i come stay with you this weekend

Sometimes I think you’re smart.

Other times I realize you are not.

This is one of the latter.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Yea your right,the NRA is no different, always wanting $. Last year I donated to the ASPCA after the Houston flooding, and I now get bombarded with animal organizations wanting $, its apparent that they share your info with whoever they want. I dont even open the crap anymore it goes right in the garbage.

later
    same with churches, fd's, etc

you're fukked for life after the first one

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Many guns lifetime member

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Life member here.

Love how the left is trying to blame these shootings on the National Rifle Association.
    Trying to strongarm companies associated with them into severing ties.

Like most things libtards do, this has had the EXACT OPPOSITE EFFECT. NRA memberships are up over 60% since last week. Lots of companies that caved to the libtards demands to drop their affiliation are now “reconsidering” their position. LOL.

Even if you’re not a gun owner, I encourage all of you to join the NRA. Protect your rights as an American. It’s the right thing to do.
    Oh so now we have to deal with this asshole shrilling for the NRA? Why the fuk is he allow to post this fuk'in bullsht here! Sure, lets put more guns into the hands of children and the mentally ill!

I encourage you to go fuk yourself Opie! I mean really, go shove a fuk'in AR-15 up your hillbilly dumb fuk ass and enjoy, cause that's all they're really good for, that and murdering innocent people!

Children's blood on your hands asshole, remember that. You fuk'in support an organization the lobbies and pays politicians to murder people. Wait til one of them walks into your kid's school, M'fer, maybe then you'll get a fuk'in "clue".
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-26-18 at 07:01 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cross

reigle9

Goes back to the part I highlighted in opie's OP. Btw, this was shoved down my throat "promoted" on my twitter despite me clicking "I dont want to see this propaganda" every goddamn liberal ad every day.

Just another example of how they think they got one over, that will inevitably backfire. Jerry isn't going to lose.

Twitter Moments‏Verified account @TwitterMoments 4h4 hours ago

According to the @nytimes, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell plans to fine @dallascowboys owner Jerry Jones "millions of dollars" for challenging his new contract.

Marco30
    Marco30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Man I might end on a T shirt with all them guns around....God Bless them Gun Owners...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Proud NRA Member.

Carry the free camo duffel bag when renewing membership for gym and work. People been giving me dirty looks lately, but fukc em.

ps.. want someone to blame? Blame the sheriffs dept which 4 of those guys became cowards as they crawled up outside while kids were being shot. Blame them for not acting when 20 calls have been made about this lunatic shooter in the previous months
    Last edited by paco; 02-26-18 at 11:21 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave paco 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    You're an annoying pissant alcoholic loser who spends his day irritating people on a sports betting forum (and you don't know squat about sports betting.) Do you really think you're gonna get to have grandkids?
    Couldn’t have said it any better. Take a bow Harry

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

NRA member here

Glad I only did the one year

They're a prime example of how dangerous lobbyists can be

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Life member here as well

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Proud NRA Member.

Carry the free camo duffel bag when renewing membership for gym and work. People been giving me dirty looks lately, but fukc em.

ps.. want someone to blame? Blame the sheriffs dept which 4 of those guys became cowards as they crawled up outside while kids were being shot. Blame them for not acting when 20 calls have been made about this lunatic shooter in the previous months
    Speak

Thor4140

Does anyone know if this Wayne Lapierre is another draft dodging republican? Trump trashing the pussy sheriff and saying he would have ran into the school lol, lol, ohhhhhhhhhh, lofuken L. Only the absolute dumbest of his dumb supporters could possibly believe this bullshit. I’m sure as soon as he was to break for the school those terribly painful bone spurs that kept him out of the draft when the country needed him, would have acted up like crazy.

Thor4140

Can’t believe any of you join any of these bullshit clubs but than again u meatheads by sports jerseys and wear them like you are the athlete
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Thor4140 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Opie, Magaman, and Rudy... You guys should be ashamed. Please think about the young kids who died before you speak like this.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Opie, Magaman, and Rudy... You guys should be ashamed. Please think about the young kids who died before you speak like this.
    These guys don’t give a shit about a president who lied us into war and had over ten thousand of our soldiers killed why would they care about other peoples kids?

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    I'm not ashamed of anything... and you didn't make a point.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

you are dumb as bricks

who do you think fought the British to win independence?

CITIZENS
    Bingo. When the U.S. is invaded and we need people to come out of their homes to defend the invading forces, I'll be all for giving people as many guns as they want. Until that happens, just take your 100-rounds-a-minute weapons and go away — far away.

Codasintehhouse
    Codasintehhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10942

Life member

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

NRA needs to wake up and so do the Republicans in wake of the Vegas and school shootings... Too many guns in America now period.. I say we really need to stop manufacturing them and selling them in stores. Don't take away the guns of registered owners now though.. Sell bullets in stores and not guns, offer gun replacement if yours break and your a registered owner... Maybe allow the sale of only hunting rifles because that's a sport...

Make the laws stiffer for people that own them illegally and are caught in public carrying them also.. Thugs in the hoods packing illegal guns should be sent to jail for a very longer time automatically if caught carrying one, life if it's an assault riffle....

There are just too many guns floating around in America now.. These public mass shooting will never stop.. I'm a proud gun owner as well...

More restrictions and regulations need to happen.. I'm sorry... Enough is enough..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Bingo. When the U.S. is invaded and we need people to come out of their homes to defend the invading forces, I'll be all for giving people as many guns as they want. Until that happens, just take your 100-rounds-a-minute weapons and go away — far away.
    I am tired of winning threads

guys want to argue math - I win

guys want to argue fukkin history - I win

now, others do too...don't get me wrong

I'm just tired of being right and then having cukks hate me...

because then I am off the wife sleeping rotation

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I am tired of winning threads

guys want to argue math - I win

guys want to argue fukkin history - I win

now, others do too...don't get me wrong

I'm just tired of being right and then having cukks hate me...

because then I am off the wife sleeping rotation

You are hallucinating you drunk motherfukker

First 1234 Last