Originally posted on 02/26/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Life member here.

Love how the left is trying to blame these shootings on the National Rifle Association.
Trying to strongarm companies associated with them into severing ties.

Like most things libtards do, this has had the EXACT OPPOSITE EFFECT. NRA memberships are up over 60% since last week. Lots of companies that caved to the libtards demands to drop their affiliation are now “reconsidering” their position. LOL.

Even if you’re not a gun owner, I encourage all of you to join the NRA. Protect your rights as an American. It’s the right thing to do.
Oh so now we have to deal with this asshole shrilling for the NRA? Why the fuk is he allow to post this fuk'in bullsht here! Sure, lets put more guns into the hands of children and the mentally ill!

I encourage you to go fuk yourself Opie! I mean really, go shove a fuk'in AR-15 up your hillbilly dumb fuk ass and enjoy, cause that's all they're really good for, that and murdering innocent people!

Children's blood on your hands asshole, remember that. You fuk'in support an organization the lobbies and pays politicians to murder people. Wait til one of them walks into your kid's school, M'fer, maybe then you'll get a fuk'in "clue".