JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Tequila for the flu!!!

Last night I was getting the sniffles and it was getting worse.. I worked out yesterday and froze outside, my bad... I came home and started to feel it coming on... I started drinking wine at night and the flu symptoms were getting worse. I was starting to feel like shit with a flu bug, sinus, congestion, running nose.. I remembered Tequila which I don't ever drink, I poured a good sized glass of Tequila Silver 1800 clear and began to drink it quickly.. BINGO!!!!

Sure enough the sinus cleared up almost immediately and today I feel like a million bucks again.. I'm perfect... No hang over this go around either.. I drank alot of water last night before going to bed

Tequila works people for nipping that flu bug I kid you not.. The second time in a year Tequila has worked wonders for me in knocking out the flu bug immediately..

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It is interesting that you think the NY posts has anything insightful. It is also interesting that you think that an organization that stands up for one of our fundamental rights is "bullying"

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Allowing Americans to own military style assault rifles is insane....

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Not "allowing" is far more insane.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    This.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Last night I was getting the sniffles and it was getting worse.. I worked out yesterday and froze outside, my bad... I came home and started to feel it coming on... I started drinking wine at night and the flu symptoms were getting worse. I was starting to feel like shit with a flu bug, sinus, congestion, running nose.. I remembered Tequila which I don't ever drink, I poured a good sized glass of Tequila Silver 1800 clear and began to drink it quickly.. BINGO!!!!

Sure enough the sinus cleared up almost immediately and today I feel like a million bucks again.. I'm perfect... No hang over this go around either.. I drank alot of water last night before going to bed

Tequila works people for nipping that flu bug I kid you not.. The second time in a year Tequila has worked wonders for me in knocking out the flu bug immediately..

Jibby you had a 24 hour cold

Guy gets a cold, takes a few shots of Tequila and thinks he killed the flu bug

Only someone that votes for Trump could possibly pull that off... Borderline "can't make this up" territory

First 1234