garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post

So if and when they win yet another super bowl, lets just call it: BRADYGATE. That will give all the crybaby losers something to talk about until next season.
    this.... I just want them to win for the tears.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Max Kellerman just stated the Jags were robbed by the refs.
    For 4 years he has been calling for Brady to fall off the cliff.

So now we know where all the Patriot haters can go to get their confirmation.
    That's your guy fellas.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33122

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

That's your guy fellas.
    I saw that on first take today . They also showed a tape from 1 1/2 years ago where he called Brady a bum .

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yep, the greatest show was team who got robbed due to spy gate, not some scrub ass eagles team led by a McNugget and a jack off TO. The game vs rams was pretty penetrating clear they were magically 2 steps ahead at every turn, I guess pats fans would want us to believe they were simply smarter than the greatest show's innovative offense. Lol
    No they did not videotape the Rams walkthrough. That was completely made up by a dumbass named Matt Walsh, he claimed he had the proof but was proven to be a habitual liar.

And funny a guy with a Cardinals logo crying about cheating....did your team break any corporate espionage laws lately or was that just a one off? The Pats videotaped DEFENSIVE hand signals from an unapproved area...i.e. inside the player/coach box. The NFL was using the ear piece system to call plays into the QB in 2001, spygate had zero to do with offensive hand signals or videotaping walk throughs.

The 2001 Rams problem...Mike Martz is a ****ing idiot and Belichick is not....Nothing innovative about running your entire offense through Marshall Faulk.

And seeing how the Rams didn't even bother to take their jacket off during their visit to St. Louis, why do you care?
    Last edited by mgcolby; 01-22-18 at 11:13 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Yep, the greatest show was team who got robbed due to spy gate, not some scrub ass eagles team led by a McNugget and a jack off TO. The game vs rams was pretty penetrating clear they were magically 2 steps ahead at every turn, I guess pats fans would want us to believe they were simply smarter than the greatest show's innovative offense. Lol
    TO balled out man. Say what you want, always balled out.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

That's your guy fellas.
    I mean, did you not watch the game? Those pass interference penalties on Jalen Ramsey were egregious... and did you see the amount of holds the pats got away with? Jags were robbed and if you're going to argue otherwise, look at the drive New England had after going down 14-3 yesterday. Insulting to my intelligence for them to want me to believe it's not a rig job

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I mean, did you not watch the game? Those pass interference penalties on Jalen Ramsey were egregious... and did you see the amount of holds the pats got away with? Jags were robbed and if you're going to argue otherwise, look at the drive New England had after going down 14-3 yesterday. Insulting to my intelligence for them to want me to believe it's not a rig job
    Fools here are too stupid/trump supporting forum. They will literally try to correlate some other shit with what just happened yesterday in real time. You can't argue with stupid you will lose even if you win.

mgcolby

I would ask you the very same question. first Ramsey only had 1 PI called on him and he went over Cooks back and with his right arm put Cooks in a choke hold and started to pull him back. The PI itself was egregious....apparently you can't upload image files here or I would upload a screen shot.

The Bouye PI was borderline and only because they let a lot of PI's go, but the call wasn't egregious, Bouye completed squared up with Cooks and put both hands on him one on each of his outside shoulders pushed him out of bounds 30+ yards down field.

Robinson clearly moved for a false start. Bortles has a delay of game coming out of a timeout that is downright ignorant and inexcusable. illegal shift team wasn't set trying to hurry to the line to beat the possibility of a challenge, again undisciplined. Holding on Robinson was declined, but he literally bear hugged Butler tackled him and then laid on top of him until the play was over. The helmet to helmet on Gronk from Church was plain as day, once again a dumb penalty, Gronk is 6'6, leaped and was completely stretched out, that is a significant target with lots of exposed mid section.

And the media narrative today of hosing the Jags with a quick whistle after the fumble recovery is sheer ignorance and stupidity of the rules, but no sense in letting facts get in the way of a good controversy.

The Jags lost becuase they were undisciplined and couldn't get off the field in key situations in the 3rd quarter (3rd &18), went conservative before the half (kneeling with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts), running it on 3rd & 15 inside their own 10 in the 3rd quarter and running it through the 4 hole.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DOM-Ganador

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    I would ask you the very same question. first Ramsey only had 1 PI called on him and he went over Cooks back and with his right arm put Cooks in a choke hold and started to pull him back. The PI itself was egregious....apparently you can't upload image files here or I would upload a screen shot.

The Bouye PI was borderline and only because they let a lot of PI's go, but the call wasn't egregious, Bouye completed squared up with Cooks and put both hands on him one on each of his outside shoulders pushed him out of bounds 30+ yards down field.

Robinson clearly moved for a false start. Bortles has a delay of game coming out of a timeout that is downright ignorant and inexcusable. illegal shift team wasn't set trying to hurry to the line to beat the possibility of a challenge, again undisciplined. Holding on Robinson was declined, but he literally bear hugged Butler tackled him and then laid on top of him until the play was over. The helmet to helmet on Gronk from Church was plain as day, once again a dumb penalty, Gronk is 6'6, leaped and was completely stretched out, that is a significant target with lots of exposed mid section.

And the media narrative today of hosing the Jags with a quick whistle after the fumble recovery is sheer ignorance and stupidity of the rules, but no sense in letting facts get in the way of a good controversy.

The Jags lost becuase they were undisciplined and couldn't get off the field in key situations in the 3rd quarter (3rd &18), went conservative before the half (kneeling with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts), running it on 3rd & 15 inside their own 10 in the 3rd quarter and running it through the 4 hole.
    not really, because they called it a fumble on the field, meaning it was a live ball so it was a hosing to whistle the play dead. If you're going to blow the whistle, its because you think the runner was down by contact before fumbling the ball...

Those refs let Gilmore get away with murder out there especially in the 4th qtr and then Ramsey runs the WR out of bounds (great defense) and they throw the pity flags? if you're going to call a game like that thats their prerogative but call it both ways.

The bouye PI wasn't even close, you may want to watch that one again.

mgcolby

not really, because they called it a fumble on the field, meaning it was a live ball so it was a hosing to whistle the play dead. If you're going to blow the whistle, its because you think the runner was down by contact before fumbling the ball...

Those refs let Gilmore get away with murder out there especially in the 4th qtr and then Ramsey runs the WR out of bounds (great defense) and they throw the pity flags? if you're going to call a game like that thats their prerogative but call it both ways.

The bouye PI wasn't even close, you may want to watch that one again.
    Bouye PI was the push out of bounds, you can't shove the receiver out of bounds 30 yards down field especially with the ball in the air and your back and head turned away from the ball. Ramsey's PI was blatant PI he literally choked Cooks and pulled him to the ground before the ball got there. I have rewatched the game on gamepass. Like I said I would post a screen shot but you can't upload images here.

And here is the rule on the fumble (link included) Lewis was clearly laying on the ground, with the ball pinned between his arm and hip, the ball was ripped out once again after he hit the ground. I won't argue the fumble because even watching it now I am not sure which way I lean. It obviously came out while he was running but you could argue he regained control when he pinned the ball to his hip and then was down by contact. But the rules are crazy so I don't know what to think.

http://static.nfl.com/static/conten.../pdfs/10_Rule7_BallInPlay_DeadBall_Scrimm.pdf

Rule 7.2.f (Ball is declared Dead When)

(f) when an opponent takes a ball that is in the possession of a runner who is on the ground; or Note: An opponent may take or grab a ball (hand to hand) in possession of a runner who is on his feet or is airborne

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

........................................ .

FullStrength
    FullStrength's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1474

Every sports championship is won by cheating right? Moron! So much to discuss yet this is what entered your mind. Kill yourself dude.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Just the way it ought to be. Respect!

DOM-Ganador

Just STFU. Jesus. Seriously. Take it to a podcast of your own with the rest of the conspiracy theorists.
    How many fukikin` posts on how many different threads are you going to spout the same thing??

I am not insulting your intelligence as it is obvious to me you are stone cold set on your OPINION.

A fact is the Jags were up 20-10 in the 4th and stopped being aggressive and got beat.

I will be chirping my opinion when I see you are chirping yours throughout the forum. That's a fact.

jtoler

Regains control.

jtoler

Phantom P.I.

DOM-Ganador

Man you HAVE to stop using logic and facts around these parts buddy. The tunnel vision of a number of these jealous morons is
    insane. Can`t even acknowledge greatness. It is exhausting.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Haters Gonna Hate. Best franchise in sports with the greatest QB the game has ever seen.
    Not even close to being the greatest franchise.

jtoler

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

You have to remember that they are the perfect team and ref's dont even look to throw flag

DOM-Ganador

For the most part, this graph shows a league of hard knocks, with 17 teams between negative-700 and plus-160 point differential. Meanwhile, the Patriots are in a different galaxy at plus-2,534—more than double every team except no. 2 Pittsburgh (plus-1,354). Just the difference between the Patriots and the Steelers would be the fourth-highest bar on the chart. The Pats have such a high point differential that if you combined the last-place Browns’ (minus-1,477) score and New England’s, that number would still be good for fourth place.Changing the timeline so it begins in the 2011 season, when the Pats’ streak of seven consecutive AFC championship games began, provides a more recent sample of the league—and the same conclusio

jtoler

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    You have to remember that they are the perfect team and ref's dont even look to throw flag
    Interesting that you say that, heard a radio host the other day saying something to that effect, I didnt agree with him the way he put it though. He was saying something like when other teams play the Pats that refs are expecting them to choke and Pats to get it done and youll see more calls going the Pats way. That may be so, but seeing things that arnt there with the opponent and being blind to actual should be penalties with the Pats is just too much for me.

DOM-Ganador

So you think there's only one NFL team that cheats? You're wrong. All 32 NFL teams cheat. Yup, even your favorite team is a dirty cheater, but since they are not that good, nobody really cares.
    Click your team to see how they've cheated:

AFC
    EAST

NORTH

SOUTH

WEST

NFC
    EAST

NORTH

SOUTH

WEST

DOM-Ganador

The NFL's Biggest: Cheaters | Cheats

What? You were expecting another team to top the list? Blame your local and national sports media for misinforming you. Click on a team's name to see all of their cheats or browse a list of the NFL's biggest cheats instead.TEAM
    CHEATSCORE
    ?

1. Denver Broncos

(CheatScore of 53 = THE BIGGEST NFL Cheaters)

2. New York Jets

(CheatScore of 50 = ELITE NFL Cheaters)

3. Indianapolis Colts

(CheatScore of 48 = EXCEPTIONAL NFL Cheaters)

4. Pittsburgh Steelers

(CheatScore of 44 = WELL ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

5. New York Giants

(CheatScore of 37 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

6. San Francisco 49ers

(CheatScore of 37 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

7. Baltimore Ravens

(CheatScore of 35 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

8. Oakland Raiders

(CheatScore of 33 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

9. Miami Dolphins

(CheatScore of 31 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

10. Washington Redskins

(CheatScore of 31 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

11. Atlanta Falcons

(CheatScore of 30 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

12. Seattle Seahawks

(CheatScore of 29 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

13. Green Bay Packers

(CheatScore of 29 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

14. Detroit Lions

(CheatScore of 27 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

15. Carolina Panthers

(CheatScore of 27 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

(CheatScore of 26 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)

17. New England Patriots

Hmmm. don`t let facts get in the way.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bouye PI was the push out of bounds, you can't shove the receiver out of bounds 30 yards down field especially with the ball in the air and your back and head turned away from the ball. Ramsey's PI was blatant PI he literally choked Cooks and pulled him to the ground before the ball got there. I have rewatched the game on gamepass. Like I said I would post a screen shot but you can't upload images here.

And here is the rule on the fumble (link included) Lewis was clearly laying on the ground, with the ball pinned between his arm and hip, the ball was ripped out once again after he hit the ground. I won't argue the fumble because even watching it now I am not sure which way I lean. It obviously came out while he was running but you could argue he regained control when he pinned the ball to his hip and then was down by contact. But the rules are crazy so I don't know what to think.

http://static.nfl.com/static/conten.../pdfs/10_Rule7_BallInPlay_DeadBall_Scrimm.pdf

Rule 7.2.f (Ball is declared Dead When)

(f) when an opponent takes a ball that is in the possession of a runner who is on the ground; or Note: An opponent may take or grab a ball (hand to hand) in possession of a runner who is on his feet or is airborne

I hope anyone trying to say Lewis regained control of that fumble not in same group who defended that "fumble" call against the jets where the tight end never once lost possession of the ball other than a bobble and they called it a "fumble" out of endzone, touchback.. the way the rules been getting interpreted there no way you could say anything other than once that ball initially got loose it was a fumble all the way to ground till someone had real control of it, not sloppily trying to be pinned against his freaking hip or wherever ball was.

That the problem with this bs league, they have turned these calls from being pretty obvious things we all used to know for the most part (what a catch is, what possession of the ball looks like, what was a clean tackle/good defense, etc etc etc) into muddled garbage they always trying to explain after the fact, more or less twisting the spirit of original rule in name of defending a bad call.

Which leads to all this talk, as you mentioned jags did lots of things to lose that game, none of which had anything to do with incompetence or bias of officials. Jags play calling was scared late, their clock management was terrible, that delay of game really biggest play deciding this game and clearly was a delay of game. my only beef there is why the hell did they let them run that play? I saw it hit zero on tv before he snapped it, I was shocked they ran the play, it essentially gave pats defense a free play imo. Not always but usually that play gets blown dead before snap and it certainly should have been there. Either way if jags get that snap off in time (after a timeout no less!) then it doesn't matter, totally on them and 1 of biggest plays of game.

Other than not blowing that delay of game dead before snap only other call that I didn't like was the pass interference before half on Bouye, especially considering they were letting pats corners play. Cooks was hand fighting every bit as much as bouye on that route, where that ball was thrown bouye had the coverage in no way was it like he interfered because he was beat. The way they call these things now it leaves it easy to say yes it was PI because they have destroyed the spirit of the rule, but when pats don't get one pi against we are left feeling as if the rule was being interpreted differently for each team, which of course leads to guys blaming officials.

I don't think refs decided this game. Pats absolutely owned them after halftime when adjustments were made. Jags play, execution, and play calling was scared late while pats did what they always do and make the winning plays. Regardless of whether the refs were great I believe pats would still have made those plays. That was difference in game, jags made mistakes in crucial moments while pats made plays.

DOM-Ganador

I hope anyone trying to say Lewis regained control of that fumble not in same group who defended that "fumble" call against the jets where the tight end never once lost possession of the ball other than a bobble and they called it a "fumble" out of endzone, touchback.. the way the rules been getting interpreted there no way you could say anything other than once that ball initially got loose it was a fumble all the way to ground till someone had real control of it, not sloppily trying to be pinned against his freaking hip or wherever ball was.

That the problem with this bs league, they have turned these calls from being pretty obvious things we all used to know for the most part (what a catch is, what possession of the ball looks like, what was a clean tackle/good defense, etc etc etc) into muddled garbage they always trying to explain after the fact, more or less twisting the spirit of original rule in name of defending a bad call.

Which leads to all this talk, as you mentioned jags did lots of things to lose that game, none of which had anything to do with incompetence or bias of officials. Jags play calling was scared late, their clock management was terrible, that delay of game really biggest play deciding this game and clearly was a delay of game. my only beef there is why the hell did they let them run that play? I saw it hit zero on tv before he snapped it, I was shocked they ran the play, it essentially gave pats defense a free play imo. Not always but usually that play gets blown dead before snap and it certainly should have been there. Either way if jags get that snap off in time (after a timeout no less!) then it doesn't matter, totally on them and 1 of biggest plays of game.

Other than not blowing that delay of game dead before snap only other call that I didn't like was the pass interference before half on Bouye, especially considering they were letting pats corners play. Cooks was hand fighting every bit as much as bouye on that route, where that ball was thrown bouye had the coverage in no way was it like he interfered because he was beat. The way they call these things now it leaves it easy to say yes it was PI because they have destroyed the spirit of the rule, but when pats don't get one pi against we are left feeling as if the rule was being interpreted differently for each team, which of course leads to guys blaming officials.

I don't think refs decided this game. Pats absolutely owned them after halftime when adjustments were made. Jags play, execution, and play calling was scared late while pats did what they always do and make the winning plays. Regardless of whether the refs were great I believe pats would still have made those plays. That was difference in game, jags made mistakes in crucial moments while pats made plays.
    STOP it Bank. You are making too much sense.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

STOP it Bank. You are making too much sense.
    lol. The league has brought this all on, hell they probably like it cause it leads to more chatter. It why I'm not nearly as interested as I used to be, sad cause I used to love football but what they have changed it into has left me nothing more than casual observer at best. When after every catch you have to wait and see if their gonna be a challenge cause nobody knows wtf a catch is anymore you have freaking lost me, lol..

DOM-Ganador

lol. The league has brought this all on, hell they probably like it cause it leads to more chatter. It why I'm not nearly as interested as I used to be, sad cause I used to love football but what they have changed it into has left me nothing more than casual observer at best. When after every catch you have to wait and see if their gonna be a challenge cause nobody knows wtf a catch is anymore you have freaking lost me, lol..
    Don`t you think they are going to make some adjustments to some of these rules? Seems there is an overwhelming faction that agrees with you. They have to figure out how to have less and quicker play stoppages.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Wow you guys are brutal

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Wow you guys are brutal
    Lmao his Dom guy is so triggered it's sad. Pats avatar. . Way to lend your unbiased opinion boss. Get your eyes checked guys.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

My issue is, it's obviously subjective whether or not to throw a flag or blow a whistle but they like to turn the cheek on one teams constant transgressions.. if you're going to flag Jalen Ramsey and bouye for running them out of bounds (good defense holding your ground) you have to throw it when Gilmore bear hugs Westbrook on that 4th down.. completely partial here, I hold no biases and although I have profited off this (a lot) its flagrantly being shiraded when we see exactly what's going on

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Patriots cheat(ed) in the same way someone like Bonds did...good without it and amazing with it

Probably still doing shady shit to this day...Belichick is too smart for the rest of the NFL and always one step ahead including the cheating department. Google Ernie Adams...A Pats staffer behind the scenes that is a fukkin weirdo but brilliant

Pats fans are such pussies trying to argue against it when they’ve been docked heavily twice FOR CHEATING

Destroying the spy gate tapes says it all...

First 123 Last