Originally posted on 01/23/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
I mean, did you not watch the game? Those pass interference penalties on Jalen Ramsey were egregious... and did you see the amount of holds the pats got away with? Jags were robbed and if you're going to argue otherwise, look at the drive New England had after going down 14-3 yesterday. Insulting to my intelligence for them to want me to believe it's not a rig job
I would ask you the very same question. first Ramsey only had 1 PI called on him and he went over Cooks back and with his right arm put Cooks in a choke hold and started to pull him back. The PI itself was egregious....apparently you can't upload image files here or I would upload a screen shot.

The Bouye PI was borderline and only because they let a lot of PI's go, but the call wasn't egregious, Bouye completed squared up with Cooks and put both hands on him one on each of his outside shoulders pushed him out of bounds 30+ yards down field.

Robinson clearly moved for a false start. Bortles has a delay of game coming out of a timeout that is downright ignorant and inexcusable. illegal shift team wasn't set trying to hurry to the line to beat the possibility of a challenge, again undisciplined. Holding on Robinson was declined, but he literally bear hugged Butler tackled him and then laid on top of him until the play was over. The helmet to helmet on Gronk from Church was plain as day, once again a dumb penalty, Gronk is 6'6, leaped and was completely stretched out, that is a significant target with lots of exposed mid section.

And the media narrative today of hosing the Jags with a quick whistle after the fumble recovery is sheer ignorance and stupidity of the rules, but no sense in letting facts get in the way of a good controversy.

The Jags lost becuase they were undisciplined and couldn't get off the field in key situations in the 3rd quarter (3rd &18), went conservative before the half (kneeling with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts), running it on 3rd & 15 inside their own 10 in the 3rd quarter and running it through the 4 hole.