ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Just last summer bitcoin was still under $3000 inflated jump

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    That's ridiculous and I regret helping to get my friends involved in crypto as well. Co-workers, friends, family, all ask me a million questions.
    I bought TRON at 20c for a friend. It was only $200 worth but I'd never do it for anyone that I wasn't 100% sure I'd get the full amount. That $200 would be worth like $40 right now.
    In the future I'll show someone how to make a Coinbase account or register for Binance, but not gonna play broker anymore (cash and carry right then and there if you want it bad enough). I'll let him guess why I'm now giving him glares.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Bitcoins fees are insane!! Not even worth it anymore
    I AM OUT..everyone pulling out

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now is the time for me to get a couple Juan Valdez's and start serious mining.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Not sure if brick was joking or not but they've started a crypto suicide hotline. No joke

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Classic jj. Buy high and sell low.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

bunch of sheep selling when everything dumps hahahahaa
    bookmarking this for when everything is back to normal in 2 weeks

this is why people willl always make money because theres so many unintelligent scared money in this game i love it

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Not sure if brick was joking or not but they've started a crypto suicide hotline. No joke
    Crypto Suicide Hotline ICO, symbol: OFF
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave ByeShea 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Kraken, how much lower you think we going? Personally to stupid/stubborn/greedy to sell now. I know the second I sell that shit is immediately going back up and hitting a new high.
    Its tough to know until the whole Asia market gets sorted out. We've lost around $400,000,000,000 in market cap. If Asia decides to be heavy on the regulatory side, I think we'll see a depressed market for a while. If they decide they want to take a hands off approach, then the market will soar once again. So until they figure their shit out, we're stuck not knowing.

Just remember that if everyone is making money, that money is coming from somewhere (new money in)... If everyone is losing money, someone is making a lot of money at the expense of those that hold. In some regards, there is an MLM feel to all of this as it currently exists.

jjgold

or other countries follow and the end of bitcoin which is a decent chance

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Its tough to know until the whole Asia market gets sorted out. We've lost around $400,000,000,000 in market cap. If Asia decides to be heavy on the regulatory side, I think we'll see a depressed market for a while. If they decide they want to take a hands off approach, then the market will soar once again. So until they figure their shit out, we're stuck not knowing.

Just remember that if everyone is making money, that money is coming from somewhere (new money in)... If everyone is losing money, someone is making a lot of money at the expense of those that hold. In some regards, there is an MLM feel to all of this as it currently exists.

The Kraken

or other countries follow and the end of bitcoin which is a decent chance
    I don't disagree that is a possibility

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

did the bubble burst?

one of you guys let me know when it s safe/ok to laugh

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

End up picking up full bitcoin on sale at 9200

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

As a professional trader, I will offer this advice....

Wait for a day or two of up movement before diving back in. NEVER try to time the absolute bottom.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave A4K 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    As a professional trader, I will offer this advice....

Wait for a day or two of up movement before diving back in. NEVER try to time the absolute bottom.
    This is solid advice

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This is solid advice
    I train people in day/swing trading and every newbie wants to time the bottom to the penny. Wrecks them. Let a floor get established and then ride the rocket up!

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

you were never IN you cockscuker. take those 11 no strings attached shares of Trons i gave you and shove them up your ass

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

This was a scam for all the people to get in late and lose all their money.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    End up picking up full bitcoin on sale at 9200
    Good Luck

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    This was a scam for all the people to get in late and lose all their money.
    Can't lose money if you haven't sold yet. Of course can't make money UNTIL you sell for more than you bought.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

When the shoeshine boy starts giving you stock tips......

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    bunch of sheep selling when everything dumps hahahahaa
    bookmarking this for when everything is back to normal in 2 weeks

this is why people willl always make money because theres so many unintelligent scared money in this game i love it
    You can call it a bunch of sheep for whatever reason... but speaking of Bitcoin.... there's no excuse to have a drop from $14,859 - $9,429 in 7 Days. It tells you.... the coin isn't strong enough for high dollars. If it wasn't for every a$$hole on the planet who's selling at every 13k 12k 11k even number.... we wouldn't be in this mess. But, that's what you're going to have for now on.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can call it a bunch of sheep for whatever reason... but speaking of Bitcoin.... there's no excuse to have a drop from $14,859 - $9,429 in 7 Days. It tells you.... the coin isn't strong enough for high dollars. If it wasn't for every a$$hole on the planet who's selling at every 13k 12k 11k even number.... we wouldn't be in this mess. But, that's what you're going to have for now on.
    sheep are on bitcoin, crypto has a bunch of other coins to invest in
    funny to watch, ill sit back and collect more coins while prices go down and watch fools like jjgold scream sell now!!! when this same cycle happens monthly and people fall for it every single time its hilarious

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

If it wasn't for every a$$hole on the planet who's selling at every 13k 12k 11k even number.... we wouldn't be in this mess.
    Every asshole checking in Once I saw the headlines shift from BTC is a bubble to BTC is hitting 20,50,100k I got the fuk out. At this point every article you see is pumping it up which is a recipe for disaster.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Funny to see all these guys who act like they know everything. Claiming they’re laughing at everyone panicking while they’re buying more, gonna be back up in 2 weeks, blah blah blah.

Same exact shit everyone said about dot.coms in 2001 and housing in 2008.

If if it seems too good to be true...it is

Stay woke fam

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

there's no excuse to have a drop from $14,859 - $9,429 in 7 Days.
    WTF yo talkin' bout Money.

New money came pouring in in December and in the 3 or 4weeks since, nothing has happened but downward movement.

The same nongs who rushed out to fill up cred cards or take loans to jump the bandwagon a year too late are now wondering why they are not making money within a few weeks and selling a year too early.

That's the excuse, completely predictable, and good for anyone who isn't one of the nongs.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    WTF yo talkin' bout Money.

New money came pouring in in December and in the 3 or 4weeks since, nothing has happened but downward movement.

The same nongs who rushed out to fill up cred cards or take loans to jump the bandwagon a year too late are now wondering why they are not making money within a few weeks and selling a year too early.

That's the excuse, completely predictable, and good for anyone who isn't one of the nongs.
    Trying to understand your post Optional? What are you saying??? Are you saying the true value of Bitcoin is around 10k? I don't get it.

Furthermore, every crypto is a pump and dump. Which is ridiculous. But, if this is the case.... then technically this Bitcoin will never reach 20k again... especially when majority of the crypto world money is spread around to other coins.

So... you're always going to have a sell off. So, what's the point in holding it??? It's never going to climb to 50k. You're always going to have wet a$$holes... (except for SharpAngles because he's a good guy) who sell off.

That's why it dropped big at 20k and 19k. Everyone was like... FUK YEAH!!! (I'm rich) time to sell.

I'd rather invest my money/time into a whore/hooker. I'll get guaranteed money every night.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Trying to understand your post Optional? What are you saying??? Are you saying the true value of Bitcoin is around 10k? I don't get it.

Furthermore, every crypto is a pump and dump. Which is ridiculous. But, if this is the case.... then technically this Bitcoin will never reach 20k again... especially when majority of the crypto world money is spread around to other coins.

So... you're always going to have a sell off. So, what's the point in holding it??? It's never going to climb to 50k. You're always going to have wet a$$holes... (except for SharpAngles because he's a good guy) who sell off.

That's why it dropped big at 20k and 19k. Everyone was like... FUK YEAH!!! (I'm rich) time to sell.

I'd rather invest my money/time into a whore/hooker. I'll get guaranteed money every night.
    I was trying to respond to your statement that "there is no excuse" for the price drop, by saying there is a really obvious excuse why the price has sunk during January. IMHO anyway.

Underlying product and long term investor sentiment is still strong... can't see any reason for the long holders to be panicing personally.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I train people in day/swing trading and every newbie wants to time the bottom to the penny. Wrecks them. Let a floor get established and then ride the rocket up!
    ^^^great advice.....please tho, on a side note, that avatar man, please!

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    When the shoeshine boy starts giving you stock tips......
    yep chargers, we had that a couple-few weeks ago when Seaweed started posting in the crypto thread, I posted the shoeshine-boys story from the 1929 market crash.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I was trying to respond to your statement that "there is no excuse" for the price drop, by saying there is a really obvious excuse why the price has sunk during January. IMHO anyway.

Underlying product and long term investor sentiment is still strong... can't see any reason for the long holders to be panicing personally.
    Regardless of what our estimation is about reason... let's think logically about this.... Something just dropped around 33% in 7 days. If people caused this to drop because of sell offs.... then technically people don't believe this coin is even worth 10k anymore. That's a scary situation about a coin that was once 15k +.

Not pissing my pants here... but nothing should lose that much in 7 days. ZERO.

The only thing we do know... it's worth at least $9,200 because that's the final number from the tilt.

Before the sell offs yesterday.... the lowest it ever hit... was $12,600. Once it went below that... I said oh Jesus... that's just wonderful. Then naturally you say.... well... how long do you hold?

What am I factoring??? Well.... is it even a 12k coin now? Why hope for a rebound? It's too late. Coin should of never tilted the way it did. I don't care where you put the blame.... the issue is nothing should drop 5k in 7 days. Nothing.

jjgold

This will be a big test

Let’s see how it rebounds

The Kraken

The market had about $830,000,000,000 in it on Jan 7 and today it was at $429,000,000,000. Half of the money disappeared, pick a reason why you think that money got withdrawn, and there is your reason

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

The numbers from Dec 17 to Dec 23 are interesting. What was the sentiment then? Bitfinex charts show a low of just below 12k on the 22nd. That really seems like months ago though, so can't even remember if there was as much panicking as now. Rebounded much quicker and higher for sure.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    The numbers from Dec 17 to Dec 23 are interesting. What was the sentiment then? Bitfinex charts show a low of just below 12k on the 22nd. That really seems like months ago though, so can't even remember if there was as much panicking as now. Rebounded much quicker and higher for sure.
    I remember reading that huge sums of $$$ were being withdrawn for Christmas presents, and Im pretty sure they had serious faces

First 12345 Last