thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    playing twice a week should do it
    Wow.. 7 bucks a week if fully flipped /100% retention .. Go us!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the poker players here are worse than the people that go to the bashes and that is mainly because they go to the bash as well

1. why the fukk would sbr roll out mac/tablet compatibility when they fill their current tourneys and are losing money

2. what idiots think flipping generates max rake? its the fukkin minimum and should be against the rules

3. sbrpoker is a sinking ship unless they can offer rake races or bad beat jackpots. just think how many fukkin donks would sit in at the tables autofolding when there are a million fukkin points sitting in the BBJ like betonline had ..raise rake and add a bad beat jackpot for 1/2 and higher, quickest way to make points back

4. raise rollover requirements of points won. too easy to meet the requirements. atleast make it last an hour or two instead of 10minutes to rollover points won

YOURE WELCOME

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the poker players here are worse than the people that go to the bashes and that is mainly because they go to the bash as well

1. why the fukk would sbr roll out mac/tablet compatibility when they fill their current tourneys and are losing money

2. what idiots think flipping generates max rake? its the fukkin minimum and should be against the rules

3. sbrpoker is a sinking ship unless they can offer rake races or bad beat jackpots. just think how many fukkin donks would sit in at the tables autofolding when there are a million fukkin points sitting in the BBJ like betonline had ..raise rake and add a bad beat jackpot for 1/2 and higher, quickest way to make points back

4. raise rollover requirements of points won. too easy to meet the requirements. atleast make it last an hour or two instead of 10minutes to rollover points won

YOURE WELCOME
    I'm not sure how to say this nicely, but you're actually retarded. Not in my opinion type of retarded, but mentally ill.

If you have 2 players jamming all in every pot (max rake), and that happens much quicker then the average "normal" hand per hour, that's more rake per hand and more hands per hour.

I don't know how some of you even remember how to log in on your mom's chromebook and log into this site

Edit :Even if you have broke dikk min flipping, it's still much more faster per hour x many hands over and is still generating much more rake. There's a reason no poker site ever has banned it. People do it to churn out their deposit bonuses, same way we do it together to flip our free rolls
    Last edited by thechaoz; 01-14-18 at 10:22 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If they were to outlaw flipping it wouldn't be because of losing rake. If players only play to hit rollover they will pay more in rake playing many small pots than a few big ones.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Haha you call this promo It will be AI fest. Tourneys wont be half empty so SBR will think they are doing well while poker is getting dead.

Still thank you SBR for 3+ decent years of poker promos. Was nice pocket money for me. Ill admit i am already missing those days. Good luck at tables and have fun

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    People love BTP and come and register on the site just to be part of it. people talk about on other forums. That's what we need from poker to get it worth showering with points. And these changes might end up being the start of that.
    SBR needs to improve poker software. They need to revamp the design, make it more appealing and "sexy". SBR needs to add more capabilities to poker software so that it can support features like: rake back, Bitcoin, etc... I feel like SBR poker can't accommodate any ideas that we throw at it, because its infrastructures are not there.

Go with the trend which is Bitcoin. Follow Nitrogen poker:

- One or two big daily freeroll tournament(i.e at least 300 seats) with Bitcoin prizes, and No Roll-over. Only SBR pro can instantly cash out Bitcoin prizes. Non-pro can accumulate Bitcoin prizes but those prizes expire within 1 or 2 months.

- Rake back for ring games. Give rake back as tokens(or anything other than Betpoints), then players(SBR pro only) can redeem those tokens for Bitcoin.

- Freeroll tournaments(with Bitcoin prizes) for players who see 50 or 100 flops.

SBR wants more poker traffic, but can the poker software handle traffic? Can it automatically detect chip dumping, chip scamming, multiple accounts, etc...?Or these scamming are still being manually detected?

I think, instead of giving promos here and there to keep SBR poker alive, how about stopping those promos for 1 or 2 years, and saving money to invest in better poker software.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I'm not sure how to say this nicely, but you're actually retarded. Not in my opinion type of retarded, but mentally ill.

If you have 2 players jamming all in every pot (max rake), and that happens much quicker then the average "normal" hand per hour, that's more rake per hand and more hands per hour.

I don't know how some of you even remember how to log in on your mom's chromebook and log into this site

Edit :Even if you have broke dikk min flipping, it's still much more faster per hour x many hands over and is still generating much more rake. There's a reason no poker site ever has banned it. People do it to churn out their deposit bonuses, same way we do it together to flip our free rolls
    you have to be trolling???

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    If they were to outlaw flipping it wouldn't be because of losing rake. If players only play to hit rollover they will pay more in rake playing many small pots than a few big ones.
    im not sure what your first sentence is saying, but your second one is spot on

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I see they still have the usual daily structure out for today.

Maybe this will be the new norm, the usual structure unless they are running a promo, then the reduced payouts.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Once change new structure will stay in place. Think of current feedback if already have been changed. I dare SBR to make the change now! Poker would die tomorrow. Nobody playing over 2 hours for the under 300 point possibility.

If you don't believe games will be going longer your wrong. My style will be sit down 10 minutes late and try to take control right away or get out. 300 point total will get you into final so no problem not playing. My goals here will maintain.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I take back all the opinions/constructed feedback I said. Since this started I had AA cracked by 77 on Friday’s tourney and KK cracked by JJ on Saturday’s tourney. Looks like the doom switch has been ignited for me. I now admit I was wrong. Please forgive me. Just please turn off the doom switch.

SBR poker is the best and this is the best Promo ever.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave mpaschal34 1150 Betpoint(s) for this post.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I take back all the opinions/constructed feedback I said. Since this started I had AA cracked by 77 on Friday’s tourney and KK cracked by JJ on Saturday’s tourney. Looks like the doom switch has been ignited for me. I now admit I was wrong. Please forgive me. Just please turn off the doom switch.

Ahh no wonder I couldn't miss. Commented "can't wait" and then won 3pm friday and high rollers on saturday. Was hitting on all cylinders

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29775

What about depending on the place you get qualifying determines how much chips you get in the final tourney?

ie. if you qualify in 1st place = 10k chips
    50th place = 7.5k chips
    100th place = 5k chips

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

FWIW, I was at the same starting table as sbr_drew in today's noon tourney

He was friendly and chatting asking how people were doing which is cool

But during that 20 minutes it became quite clear he is not much of a poker player...he did say he was just trying out the software or whatever, but it seemed like he might have never even played poker before

And this is the guy we have running the show?

At this point I'd like to hear more about him and his background...because he wasn't doing much more than clicking buttons and limping in... his last hand he ended up limping in utg with 52 os and calling someone's all in preflop and busting

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post

But during that 20 minutes it became quite clear he is not much of a poker player...he did say he was just trying out the software or whatever, but it seemed like he might have never even played poker before

At this point I'd like to hear more about him and his background...because he wasn't doing much more than clicking buttons and limping in... his last hand he ended up limping in utg with 52 os and calling someone's all in preflop and busting
    no comment

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post

Wish I could have played longer...had a meeting that I needed to attend. Next time I play I think you will be surprised at how well I do.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Thanks SBR gonna play again finally long 7-8 year drought for me

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Thanks SBR gonna play again finally long 7-8 year drought for me
    why not play now as you have more value??

idiotic responses like this get me

I mean I'm playing no matter what but you cannot deny this is hilarious

RudyRuetigger

and that's why I don't blame sbr for cutting back

its also why I recommend raising rack, adding bbj, no flipping, more rollover...so I don't want to hear this bs I'm against sbr

BeatTheJerk

why not play now as you have more value??

idiotic responses like this get me

I mean I'm playing no matter what but you cannot deny this is hilarious
    I was just stating a fact. I haven’t played in an SBR Poker tournament in quite some time. How is that found idiotic ? Play now more value .... explain

BeatTheJerk

Rudy I simply responded in this thread so i’d Remember to f u c k i n g play guy. Sorry for the non-memorable post. Jesus Christ dude !

BeatTheJerk

Lay the f u c k off me pal !

RudyRuetigger

I was just stating a fact. I haven’t played in an SBR Poker tournament in quite some time. How is that found idiotic ? Play now more value .... explain
    Rudy I simply responded in this thread so i’d Remember to f u c k i n g play guy. Sorry for the non-memorable post. Jesus Christ dude !
    Lay the f u c k off me pal !
    3 responses in a row?

bothersome

hey bro I said long ago the format was bad compared to today and someone showed proof, maybe dlowilly but I forget who tbh

so guys like you and chucky are very weird saying THANKS...I mean just play now and you get better value

like I said, overall I think sbr is right but it is responses like this that make me say what I said about raising rake for bbj, etc etc

I bet jojo fukkin brings this up at the next sbrmeetin and does not give me credit

hopefully she gets a raise

I know she watches my posts

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

That's a nice chunk of points

thechaoz

you have to be trolling???
    OK I'll explain it like you 3 year old would need to hear it.

More hands per hour =more rake
    Bigger pots per hand on average =more rake

Put those two together =more rake

SBR doesn't care nor has any real poker site ever because of that very reason.

Capiche?

RudyRuetigger

Capiche?
    like I said

dumb

anyone with a fukkin ounce of sense knows you are wrong

do you know my CREDENTIALS AND RESUME at burying people here??????????????

Mayberry
    Mayberry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6852

This must be what happens when everyoen wants a promotion.... cut daily payouts drastically. 50 people and only 300 for first? As if nearly two hour tournaments isn't enough, now there's 10 more? Hello all-in fest 2018...

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Capiche?
    You think SBR poker exists for SBR to collect rake

Last few times I tried to play the cash games it was nothing but guys flipping who would cry and sit out until I left. That’s the type of shit SBR should get rid of if they really want to grow poker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

HossWilbur
    Can't Stop The Chop
    HossWilbur's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10657

From my experience trying to get people I know to sign up for SBR, they don't sign up for 2 main reasons: 1. The poker software isn't compatible on their mobile device. 2. The poker is too time consuming for a daily event. I guess you could argue the 2nd reason may be nullified with this new way of tourneys because if you qualify early for an event, you won't need to play everyday and hope you can get lucky during the 100 person tourney, but the 100 player tourney is rewarding lucky instead of good. The higher poker points payout rewarded good over lucky over time. It seems the target audience is either unemployed or aged 60+. There's a whole major audience that is missing that's aged under 60 and is employed.

The guys I know have wives, kids and homes along with working 8-10 hours a day. The daily tourney's take an hour and a half to finish first. None of my buddies consistently have time for that. I'd rather not have poker for a year or however long and have it come back stronger with more compatible devices to play on so people can play without lugging their laptop into bed with their wife.

I do thank SBR for offering these contests. For something that only costs $100 charity donation and time, ya can't really complain.

Daniel Wages
    Daniel Wages's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Interesting. I can’t seem to downtown poker on my phone. Guess it requires a PC?? Advice

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Only reason I'm not a pro anymore is because I can't get poker on my MacBook. I use this exclusively so looks like I'm left out, I imagine there are a lot of people in this boat.

Mayberry
    Mayberry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6852

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Wages View Post
    Interesting. I can’t seem to downtown poker on my phone. Guess it requires a PC?? Advice
    Only works on desktop/laptop.

thechaoz

like I said

dumb

anyone with a fukkin ounce of sense knows you are wrong

do you know my CREDENTIALS AND RESUME at burying people here??????????????
    You're mentally retarded. I can't help you.

Break it down for me you dumb piece of shit . How is flipping and jamming max pots every 8-10 seconds not generate more rake then playing 30 second to a minute and a half pots that don't even end up as all ins?

Please, let's here the math. How does that go? How does that generate more rake playing regular poker then flipping. I'm dying to hear.
    Last edited by thechaoz; 01-15-18 at 10:56 PM.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    You think SBR poker exists for SBR to collect rake

Last few times I tried to play the cash games it was nothing but guys flipping who would cry and sit out until I left. That’s the type of shit SBR should get rid of if they really want to grow poker.
    Jesus penetrating christ, you guys are unreal. I'll give you a pass because it seems you may have missed some context.

The reason they don't care about flipping (they don't have sbr poker for rake alone obviously), is because it is way more hands per hour, and for the most part, more rake.

So if I'm jamming 50 a pot and my opponent is as well, that's 100 points a pot , at a very quick pace mind you. The average hand on a table playing regular poker (assuming a 25/50 table) is def not 100 points and it doesn't take 8 seconds like a flip. It's probably a minute to a minute and a half on average.

SBR doesn't care how you win or lose your points. Regular poker or flips. Someone is winning the hand, someone is losing, and they are getting their rake either way. That's why they have never banned it, nor can they. It's part of the game.

It's like saying let's ban guys who hit on 19 at the blackjack table. It may be dumb, but it's part of the game.

First ... 45678910 ... Last