HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    A very good question, RangeFinder; I wonder the same thing. Some good stuff on these forums, some weird things on these forums. There are quite a few "rivalries" where each party insists on getting the last word, but the majority of the insults are: "You're broke." "No, you're broke." One guy snitches on everyone in sight, claiming they are "bullying" him (is he in 4th grade?) but insists on insulting everyone he comes across. There was a Russian dude who made awesome memes, but once the bullseye was put on him resorted to the usual name calling. There's a guy who may or may not have the most (and most exciting) sexual conquests in the history of the planet, but whenever someone calls him on it resorts to the name calling. Disclaimer: Although I have doubts about the veracity of every one of those bawdy tales, I like reading them--if 1/4 are true, that dude has lead a full, complete life. Anyways--it's all probably due to one, or many of the reasons listed above, but I ascribe it to the fact that it is real easy to type on a keyboard, as opposed to saying these things to another man in person. Our society crams down everyones' throat that "violence is never the answer". Personally, I think there are tons of people out there (and who post alot of the dumb crap here) who need a good ass-whooping. They can make one a better man. Bottom line is this though--if one doesn't like what someone is saying, whether it be a personal back-and-forth or a topic in general--don't read the damn thing.
    Just my two cents, but thanks for bringing up the topic RangeFinder. Go Steelers!!
    This has to be candifate for post of the year!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just some people you just don’t fool with I’m one of them, drinker, kingmayan , Stevey Nash and Shute

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Fighting makes it fun

Guys need their blood boiling
    Everyone under pressure
    Some for 20 bucks some for 500

Turn up the fukkin heat

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just some people you just don’t fool with I’m one of them, drinker, kingmayan , Stevey Nash and Shute
    Yeah I believe you can hold your own.... Jews have bottled up rage due to the holocaust, that shitt can fly off the handle anytime and you will be paying for Hitler's sins in no time... I am myself a very big fan of Ben Shapiro... that jew is sharp and talented... he plays violin like a pro too

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Fighting makes it fun

Guys need their blood boiling
    Everyone under pressure
    Some for 20 bucks some for 500

Turn up the fukkin heat
    fukk off what are you 12?

life is full of pressure already, news 24/7 economic and social pressure... constant end of the world bs

buy the new shitphone or nobody will fukk you, wear this, drive that

you are a supposed fukkin fireman... your job is pure adrenaline... but yeah this shows you are full of shitt, you fakemutt

firemen don't behave like prepubescent jocks

stressed men come to forums for knowledge and shoot the shitt, vent... e fighting is for bums who cant fight their way outta peperbag

firedawg if SBR pays your trip to CR... ill face you on a street fight, loser leaves forever and pays the other side 1k... (I NEED REAL MOTIVATION)... i promise not to break your face... not much really, maybe 2 ribs, one leg... you wouldn't stand much of my leg kicks or right hooks...

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    fukk off what are you 12?

life is full of pressure already, news 24/7 economic and social pressure... constant end of the world bs

buy the new shitphone or nobody will fukk you, wear this, drive that

you are a supposed fukkin fireman... your job is pure adrenaline... but yeah this shows you are full of shitt, you fakemutt

firemen don't behave like prepubescent jocks

stressed men come to forums for knowledge and shoot the shitt, vent... e fighting is for bums who cant fight their way outta peperbag

firedawg if SBR pays your trip to CR... ill face you on a street fight, loser leaves forever and pays the other side 1k... (I NEED REAL MOTIVATION)... i promise not to break your face... not much really, maybe 2 ribs, one leg... you wouldn't stand much of my leg kicks or right hooks...
    Lmfao
    112 lb bannana picker threatening me

Lmao

Go pro you Coked out maniac

Your act is old lol

HurryUpAndDrink

Lmfao

Lmao

Your act is old lol
    threatening??? IM JUST PUTTING SOME PRESSURE ON YOU

And hey, threat is to intentionally harm you, I am challenging you to a semi controlled brawl... hell, ill even buy some rounds of drinks after I kick your asss so you see how nice of a guy I am.

Already told you I am 175lbs... I can take men of up to 240lbs as long as I have movility

Firemen dont react to this by saying ooooh maniac this, i shit my pants that....

You accept getting your ass kicked by a real man who has suffered real life tribulations and has never been sheltered by social statuts for being a loudmouth idiot... maybe Ill make a more tolerant and cautious firemutt... WIN WIN

HurryUpAndDrink

SBR can livestream and book the action... they give us a cut...

WIN/WIN

cmon doggy... man up

firedawg

threatening??? IM JUST PUTTING SOME PRESSURE ON YOU

And hey, threat is to intentionally harm you, I am challenging you to a semi controlled brawl... hell, ill even buy some rounds of drinks after I kick your asss so you see how nice of a guy I am.

Already told you I am 175lbs... I can take men of up to 240lbs as long as I have movility

Firemen dont react to this by saying ooooh maniac this, i shit my pants that....

You accept getting your ass kicked by a real man who has suffered real life tribulations and has never been sheltered by social statuts for being a loudmouth idiot... maybe Ill make a more tolerant and cautious firemutt... WIN WIN
    Lol
    I’m glad your an expert on my profession of 25 years

Your a true world traveler it appears

I wish you the best as clearly your a dillusional crack head

I really do

firedawg

SBR can livestream and book the action... they give us a cut...

WIN/WIN

cmon doggy... man up
    Lol
    I’m laughing so hard I lost track
    What’s this bet???

jjgold

I think fireman are more pretty boys

They’re not into fighting, now you take a guy like drinker the guys been in prison many many times and he’s not afraid to go back so those are guys you really don’t want to fight.

HurryUpAndDrink

Lol
    I’m laughing so hard I lost track
    What’s this bet???
    well how tall are you? weight? any martial arts? you a vet so you have basic self defense training.

I'm 6'00'' 175-185 lbs, beginner Krav maga and taek won do student, intermediate muay thai...

maybe you are 240libs but 5'8'' if thats the case, you still might a slight fave... if you are 6'4'' maybe you are -250

fukkin idiot, hope you choke on your laughter

firedawg

They’re not into fighting, now you take a guy like drinker the guys been in prison many many times and he’s not afraid to go back so those are guys you really don’t want to fight.
    JJ
    I gave you Ga Southern
    Don’t feed this coke head
    Call him out for what he is lol

firedawg

well how tall are you? weight? any martial arts? you a vet so you have basic self defense training.

I'm 6'00'' 175-185 lbs, beginner Krav maga and taek won do student, intermediate muay thai...

maybe you are 240libs but 5'8'' if thats the case, you still might a slight fave... if you are 6'4'' maybe you are -250

fukkin idiot, hope you choke on your laughter
    I’m 5”1 375
    I carry a big stick

Okkkkkkkkkk?????????
    Lol

HurryUpAndDrink

I have nothing to lose... exgf left, dead inside... no kids.... brother muay thai advanced and we kick each others ass once or twice a year, usually over silliness... then smoke a joint and make up

Bad heart, death prolly a decade away... nothing to lose... PAIN? I like it... BLOOD? I like it, I like seeing it, I like smelling it, I like touching and smearing it thin on the skin until it kinda gets gluey and pasty

Broke both of my hands and the healed so properly they are like hammers now, actually they are bigger than before... now I smash them mildly against the concrete cause they get a lil itchy and hitting them causes me some pleasure

jjgold

Why do they get itchy?

firedawg

Hammers lol
    Hurry your good in my book pal

Good poster

Broke cranked out fool, but a good poster

If 1/2 your stories are true I honestly hope you settle into some kind of peace. We all have demons bro

But I don’t wish bad on anyone

HurryUpAndDrink

Why do they get itchy?
    I don't know, the callus that formed where the break happened kinda gets itchy, is a lil protuberance... I like smashing that part 5-10 times against the wall and I feel some pleasure from it

HurryUpAndDrink

I also like the sound of a wall being punched

jjgold

You should make up boxing video

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Life is just way to short to fight with people you have never met. I enjoy this forum and it does have a lot of good info.

HurryUpAndDrink

Hammers lol
    Hurry your good in my book pal

Good poster

Broke cranked out fool, but a good poster

If 1/2 your stories are true I honestly hope you settle into some kind of peace. We all have demons bro

But I don’t wish bad on anyone
    See you do NEED pressure...

I put the alpha pressure on your ass and suddenly Im good in your book after all the mean shitt you been saying for days/weeks.

I dont get why you attack people (1st) when they are not after you... you have lots of detractors here (WHY force some more your way?) answer is yhou have to enjoy it...

Crank is meth, there is no meth in CR thats for gringo white trash

Coke is the ´champagne of the drug world.... celebs, politicians, rockstars, moviestars, sportstars all have done it, why ??? cause its a rush... a status thing... if you got the blow at the party and you dont get your dikk suck you are a fuckkin fuk up. OK?????????

I dont wish bad on anyone... one who has true force tries to help others not diminish them... I dont need to prove my fukkin manhood... I am very aware of what I am capable of and it aint nice things...

but you fukk with me, you start shitt with me? you better believe i will finish it... ask around... tell JJ to have his people ask around down here... I have been smashing people to reality since 2002... only time I got my ass kicked was by 4 bouncers all heavier than me... only ONCE... in 16 fukkin years of drunk/drugged brawling... have had my cheekbone split open and fat tissue/blood pour from it and start another fight... have cut my hand punching rquiring 15 stitches and what I do? pour whiskey on it, rip a shirt make a bandage and hurry up and fukkin drink?????? YES EXACTLY FUKKIN T THAT

maybe you are for real... but pick your fukkin fights, im not one to be messed with, Stevek can be relentless with the online trolling but I have no patience for that shitt, I look you up and finish it!!!! OK=??===========??????????

im no fool, have 140+ IQ I just have my temper, I have controlled rage, I know where and with whom to release it with... i seize the opportunity... I look for an opening, mental speed beats strength and precision beats everything, I look for your weaknesses and your biggest fears and exterminate every last drop of hope

dont force my hand

firedawg

See you do NEED pressure...

I put the alpha pressure on your ass and suddenly Im good in your book after all the mean shitt you been saying for days/weeks.

I dont get why you attack people (1st) when they are not after you... you have lots of detractors here (WHY force some more your way?) answer is yhou have to enjoy it...

Crank is meth, there is no meth in CR thats for gringo white trash

Coke is the ´champagne of the drug world.... celebs, politicians, rockstars, moviestars, sportstars all have done it, why ??? cause its a rush... a status thing... if you got the blow at the party and you dont get your dikk suck you are a fuckkin fuk up. OK?????????

I dont wish bad on anyone... one who has true force tries to help others not diminish them... I dont need to prove my fukkin manhood... I am very aware of what I am capable of and it aint nice things...

but you fukk with me, you start shitt with me? you better believe i will finish it... ask around... tell JJ to have his people ask around down here... I have been smashing people to reality since 2002... only time I got my ass kicked was by 4 bouncers all heavier than me... only ONCE... in 31 fukkin years of drunk/drugged brawling... have had my cheekbone split open and fat tissue/blood pour from it and start another fight... have cut my hand punching rquiring 15 stitches and what I do? pour whiskey on it, rip a shirt make a bandage and hurry up and fukkin drink?????? YES EXACTLY FUKKIN T THAT

maybe you are for real... but pick your fukkin fights, im not one to be messed with, Stevek can be relentless with the online trolling but I have no patience for that shitt, I look you up and finish it!!!! OK=??===========??????????

im no fool, have 140+ IQ I just have my temper, I have controlled rage, I know where and with whom to release it... i seize the opportunity... I look for an opening, mental speed beats strength and precision beats everything, I look for your witness and your biggest fears and exterminate every last drop of hope

dont force my hand
    Again
    Too much reading
    I’ve said what I wanted
    That’s all that matters
    You don’t

So stay in your lane or I’ll pummel you like a the 2 bit turd you are

Got it??????

HurryUpAndDrink

Again
    Too much reading
    I’ve said what I wanted
    That’s all that matters
    You don’t

So stay in your lane or I’ll pummel you like a the 2 bit turd you are

Got it??????
    only thing you pummel is rudy's soft butt cheeks..............................

read what I wrote or stfu you lazy bum...

cant read a 2min warning, then dont be telling me shitt... I warned you kindly...

firedawg

only thing you pound is rudy's soft butt cheeks..............................

read what I wrote or stfu you lazy bum...

cant read a 2min warning, then dont be telling me shitt... I warned you kindly...

Only stipulation I have is your sobor
    I dont want any excuses as to why you lasted 3 seconds

Nothing else to say
    Talk is cheap
    Clean up your act or else

HurryUpAndDrink

think u may be right.... im judging the psychology wrong

these are the guys that pose for girl calendars cause they bum so much... too much free time they can clock in 1000 abs a day... at work! at fukkin work!!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

We fight because we lose bets, get pissed off, have a short fuse in the moment. We then read something we don't like in a thread on SBR and go into attack mode...

firedawg

think u may be right.... im judging the psychology wrong

these are the guys that pose for girl calendars cause they bum so much... too much free time they can clock in 1000 abs a day... at work! at fukkin work!!!!!
    Lots off pussy

HurryUpAndDrink

Only stipulation I have is your sobor
    I dont want any excuses as to why you lasted 3 seconds

Nothing else to say
    Talk is cheap
    Clean up your act or else
    fukk off, Ill stay clean 1 week before the fight, talk to JJ, have SBR organize it and lets cash on it

then if I actually think you deserve any respect as a man ill buy you drinks

and youll get out of fukkin US for a while u fukkin mutt... meet another fukkin country for a change

firedawg

fukk off, Ill stay clean 1 week before the fight, talk to JJ, have SBR organize it and lets cash on it

then if I actually think you deserve any respect as a man ill buy you drinks

and youll get out of fukkin US for a while u fukkin mutt... meet another fukkin country for a change
    Lol
    Ok Drinker
    Deal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

lets see if you keep your word, nominated for easy finding

this aint a "im leaving thread"

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Against my better advice, I doubt you'll ever this thread.
    This is a lose- lose situation for you HUAD.
    Youve validated yourself & now you are being trolled by an SBR ghost.
    Trust me in this one.
    Engaging an anonymous troll like dawg won't end well for you.

Only at SBR could a 10 year member tell a 4 year member that his act is getting old.

In the end.....fighting with a ghost who hides behind his phone, is -ev.

Telling him you'll leave after his validation video won't help you either.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Against my better advice, I doubt you'll ever this thread.
    This is a lose- lose situation for you HUAD.
    Youve validated yourself & now you are being trolled by an SBR ghost.
    Trust me in this one.
    Engaging an anonymous troll like dawg won't end well for you.

Only at SBR could a 10 year member tell a 4 year member that his act is getting old.

In the end.....fighting with a ghost who hides behind his phone, is -ev.

Telling him you'll leave after his validation video won't help you either.
    BostonGambler is the one thinking about the validation video bet.

My bet is for him to come down to CR and me kickin his ass with permaban/$1K bet

But yeah, I was thinking, this guy is unreal

I said my piece to him, he knows ill choke the life outta him

I had too much free time today..........

Could have used it cappin tomorrow's shit...

That said, pissed.... tennis rained out, AGAIN
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Lmfao

Lmao

Your act is old lol
    Seriously

Older than Sammy