RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

wait

why is that drinking guy in this thread when he is just here to talk sports?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    A very good question, RangeFinder; I wonder the same thing. Some good stuff on these forums, some weird things on these forums. There are quite a few "rivalries" where each party insists on getting the last word, but the majority of the insults are: "You're broke." "No, you're broke." One guy snitches on everyone in sight, claiming they are "bullying" him (is he in 4th grade?) but insists on insulting everyone he comes across. There was a Russian dude who made awesome memes, but once the bullseye was put on him resorted to the usual name calling. There's a guy who may or may not have the most (and most exciting) sexual conquests in the history of the planet, but whenever someone calls him on it resorts to the name calling. Disclaimer: Although I have doubts about the veracity of every one of those bawdy tales, I like reading them--if 1/4 are true, that dude has lead a full, complete life. Anyways--it's all probably due to one, or many of the reasons listed above, but I ascribe it to the fact that it is real easy to type on a keyboard, as opposed to saying these things to another man in person. Our society crams down everyones' throat that "violence is never the answer". Personally, I think there are tons of people out there (and who post alot of the dumb crap here) who need a good ass-whooping. They can make one a better man. Bottom line is this though--if one doesn't like what someone is saying, whether it be a personal back-and-forth or a topic in general--don't read the damn thing.
    Just my two cents, but thanks for bringing up the topic RangeFinder. Go Steelers!!
    lol, fuk off. broke dikk.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    lol, fuk off. broke dikk.
    the guy fukkin needs to learn how to hit ENTER on a keyboard every few sentences

just my two cents
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I wouldnt stand for this if I were you rudy.
    No punctuation, no tabs.

I'd report the post and PM a mod.
    It's for the safety of the entire site.

Scary stuff

First 1234