DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Sexy Riv for ya.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

1964 GOAT
    The GTO's are certainly one of my very favorite muscle cars..

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super tough decision but I go with the Chevelle

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Ive been in love with the 1970 Dodge Challenger for ever.Vanishing Point is one of My Favorite Movies off all time.White Dodger Challenger.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Ive been in love with the 1970 Dodge Challenger for ever.Vanishing Point is one of My Favorite Movies off all time.White Dodger Challenger.
    Kowalaski. Featured in a Tarantino movie, Death Proof/ Grindhouse.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i need the goddam superwing, mutha fukkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like goddam Tommy Boy, "Donk need wingy!!!"

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Buick Riviera

455 cu in

Auto Donk

as for my favorite car of all time, it's still the '89 m6 i bought in santa monica in 1990, black with chrome rims......

preferred it over the 645ci I drove from 2003-2008, just due to the "style" of the ride.... new six outperformed the old by far, but still love the old sixes.....

this is a bad ass ride:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Those are some ugly cars we are seeing now. As a kid my friends mom had that exact Buick Rivera in green.. Such a heavy ugly tank, gas gussler and kinda slow car.... Heavy old Cadillac slow...

Auto Donk

as for my retirement car, this is the one I want:

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JIB

Sammy drove one during 75-76... was NOTHING slow about it

Auto Donk

I'll probably buy JJ one of these if he agrees to take the position of "ranch foreman" i've been offering him for a couple years now.....

in the green color, as I don't want that amc gremlin' spookin' the deer that hang around near the front gate and the gaurd stand JJ will occupy.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Those are some ugly cars we are seeing now. As a kid my friends mom had that exact Buick Rivera in green.. Such a heavy ugly tank, gas gussler and kinda slow car.... Heavy old Cadillac slow...
    ps... I know you're not referring to the M6 with this post.... if you are, you need your f'n head examined.....

Borat would not be in search of the magnet if he saw one decked out on the lot..... he'd get it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    JIB

Sammy drove one during 75-76... was NOTHING slow about it
    Really? I guess my friends mom never hit the gas or it wasn't tuned right then.. Seemed heavy and slow..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps... I know you're not referring to the M6 with this post.... if you are, you need your f'n head examined.....

Borat would not be in search of the magnet if he saw one decked out on the lot..... he'd get it
    No I wasn't, the 2 above it I was referring too.. I'm a fan of the M Beemers as I have a friend with an M5.. Fast....

I use to own a 86 325i beemer myself.. Reliable, stable, pretty slow but it seemed well engineered and that's the best I could describe it.. I drove that for a few years, had a bunch of miles on it as well and just kept rolling... I'm not a beemer hater.. Pricey to fix when they break down though.. That I do remember..

Auto Donk

my dad had one of these badboys in the early 70's.....

my mom wigged out and made him get a country squier fake wood panelling on the side station wagon to replace it, as it was "more practical" and actually had seating from my sister and I....

from this as a kid (with the very same red/black paint scheme):

to this shit:

and you guys wonder why i'm fukked up.....

we got our asses beat due to leaving scuff marks on the fake wood panelling by using the side of the car to "stop" our bikes as we rode into the garage that housed the shitwagon (let the rubber hand grips on the handle bars crash into the fake panelling to sluff off speed and bring the bike to a stop).....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ The Mustang Mach 1... Lol, one of my good friends in high school drove that.. It was kinda cool back then, it was an old car even back in 86'.. It ran strong when it ran, but I do remember it always breaking down.. Came in Yellow.. 351 motor..

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as for my favorite car of all time, it's still the '89 m6 i bought in santa monica in 1990, black with chrome rims......

preferred it over the 645ci I drove from 2003-2008, just due to the "style" of the ride.... new six outperformed the old by far, but still love the old sixes.....

this is a bad ass ride:

I love the old 6ers, probably my fav as well, I used to have a '79 635. It was a first year 635, dark grey, tan leather, 5spd short shift, optional limited diff. It was a "gray market" German car that never got federalized and ruined to meet US standards. It can't match the performance of the modern Bimmers, but it was such a great ride and a blast to drive. I really miss that car.

Auto Donk

i kept my 89 six in mint condition (exterior) until around '98..... a second son a year earlier made it impractical even to get them to day care, and in a perfect storm of events, it needed some high end maintenance (rear/back seat a/c unit out, and some other shit), and around that time some bitch side-swiped me getting onto mopac from sixth st in austin, put me into the curb (ate three chrome rims in the process (2 from the curb, one from her car) and set me up with a big insurance check.....

rims paid 1500 a piece.... I pocketed the check and dumped the car and wound up in an gmc suburban at supplier discount rates since we repped gm in products liability suits,... was out of a sports car until they brought the six back in 2003.... as I'd heard rumors a year or two earlier, I put my name on the list, with a couple grand deposit, first, at advantage bmw to get one of the first to be delivered in h-town......

crazy times in the new six, as I'd just got divorced and moved into the bayou lofts...

shit, crazy times in the old six, for that matter.... just not AS crazy....

Auto Donk

great old six story... picked up my cousin up at the airport and headed to ranch to hunt some deer, not thinkin' we'd kill shit as we were huntin' on a chickenshit ranch in realitos (poacher capitol of south texas), and of course I wind up hauling back a little six-point and a 250 lb wild boar in the trunk of that mother fukker.....

both of them hangin' out the back of it all the way back to corpus

hauls deer/hogs, definitely hauls ass.... still lookin' for one with the rims mine had on it..... chrome and sweet.....

would still love to restore one to showroom floor conditions, and drive the shit of it....

dude who owns the orange cnty cali mercedes dealership (or did back in the early 90's), Fletcher-Jones, had a brand spankin' new m6 with 49 miles on it as the show piece of his mercedes dealership back in the day.....

he loved that model more than any benz he ever sold....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-05-18 at 02:41 PM.

Auto Donk

never hauled deer/hogs in the 645, but did haul a helluva lotta fish in it....

(parked in front of the ex-wife's west u. residence back in the day)

dect6.0
    dect6.0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3847

69 Roadrunner

meep meep motherfuckers.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dect6.0 View Post
    69 Roadrunner

meep meep motherfuckers.
    that low pro is sweet!

damn they used to make some bad ass rides......

not that there aren't some today, but those mid to late 60's -early 70's were the glory days.....

I almost bought a totally - trashed jag xke back in high school, to restore and work on daily.... safe to say I'd be a mechanic today instead of what I am, if I'd bought the damn thing....

still my favorite jag model by far; it was red, and in need of new paint, engine work, you name it....

but with all that glass, and this look.... can't beat it:

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Shortly after I got my 6er, I was out cruising around and got pulled over. The cop comes over and asks the usual "do you know how fast you were going?" question. I told him yes and no, but I wasn't trying to be a smartazz and still trying to figure out the car. He asked what the hell I was talking about and I showed him. Being a Germany only car, everything in the car is written in German and metric, I told him I was going 120 km and thought that was 55mph ( I knew that really was about 75mph, but gave it a try). I showed him a row of buttons, all in German, and had been fiddling with them trying to figure out what they all do. I asked if he spoke any German, the cop laughed, gave me a verbal warning and told me to get it figured out sooner than later and sent me on my way.

First 12