grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    act like you've been there before, this is embarrassing

What are you talking about you dumb fukking kid?

Matt Drudge is a conservative. Ever heard of the Drudge Report?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What are you talking about you dumb fukking kid?

Matt Drudge is a conservative. Ever heard of the Drudge Report?
    if i was talking to you, i would've quoted you

take it easy

but yes, he's a giant db

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

you misunderstanding things i say, doesn't make me the retarded one...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9071

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    love how everybody over reacting to this, donald trump is at the end of his 1st year in office after the mid term elections in 2018 the republicans lead in the senate will grow, this was nothing a bad candidate anybody else would of won easily, everything will be fine
    Lol, it is kinda funny. Needed every black person in the state to come out and some republicans writing in to beat a pedo. Nothing to get excited about.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lol, it is kinda funny. Needed every black person in the state to come out and some republicans writing in to beat a pedo. Nothing to get excited about.
    Massive voter fraud. There's no way ignorant lazy blacks will show up to vote for a white man like Doug Jones. He got almost as many votes as Obama and Hillary got. Notice how the cities are the last to turn in their vote totals once they know how many they need.

That said, too many Cuck whites in Alabama staying home and not voting because their guy Strange or Brooks wasn't the candidate. This loss doesn't hurt Trump's agenda that much because McCain, Collins, Murkowski were going to obstruct anyway. The senate map will be much better after 2018.

The libtards can only fire their sexual harassment smear bullets once. It won't have any effect in the future.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    As I have been writing for quite a while now, DT may very well be the worst thing that ever happened to that asshole party. You know who they have to blame Chico, I know you know. They must look in the mirror and blame themselves. They set the groundwork for this monster. They gave a wink and a nod to all bigots, they constantly strived to reward the 1% and fck the rest of the country, they allowed this abortion of a man to become president.

I believe right now in real time many only half crazy R are rethinking strategy. This may even make some to rethink their vote on the tax plan. I know if I were a R politician in a purple type state I would rethink.
    Your very wrong Dante. The only thing these coksuckers are thinking about now is how to suppress the vote. We should be hearing very shortly about another bill about voter ID. Something along those lines.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    act like you've been there before, this is embarrassing
    What is embarrassing is you actually typing " how everyone doesn't love trump is fukkin mind blowing to me..." Wow. Just Wow. With u far right country killing, naive, backwards, assholes, it is hard to agree on what post is the most ridiculous of the day.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u mentioned polls haven't we learned polls aren't very reliable, they had moore leading by 10 points he lost, they had hillary winning easily she lost, don't look into polls 2018 is make or break year for donald trump the midterm elections in 2018 will give a big hint if he is a one term president or 2 term
    Fox had Jonesleading by 10 percent simply to get retarded people who wouldn't get off the couch to vote and nothing else. How u people can't see they do this all the time is stunning. "hey Billybob we can't have this darky lover win our senate seat" "We have to do something he is down by ten percent" "hey Billy joe you are right lets go and vote" "Goddarn Billyjoe shut the trailer door behind you"

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Fox had Jonesleading by 10 percent simply to get retarded people who wouldn't get off the couch to vote and nothing else. How u people can't see they do this all the time is stunning. "hey Billybob we can't have this darky lover win our senate seat" "We have to do something he is down by ten percent" "hey Billy joe you are right lets go and vote" "Goddarn Billyjoe shut the trailer door behind you"
    never happened....

backwood fuks don't have electricity....

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jibby said guy was no good
    Jibby also said he would have voted for him. Jibby is scared of his own shadow and hides from the slightest noise in his house. Donk wants people to break into his house so he can shoot them lol.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Notice how the cities are the last to turn in their vote totals once they know how many they need.
    Always. Always always always. Computers don't need 2 hours to count 50,000 votes.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i believe votes are true

congrats to dems for this win

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Anybody find Brooks yet? Poor Lil Guy can’t get a win.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Anybody find Brooks yet? Poor Lil Guy can’t get a win.
    bro you miss the presidential election??

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro you miss the presidential election??
    Trump is 0-3 since then and brooks is 0-700 since then.

Both losing non stop. This embarrassing Trump nightmare is finally close to ending.

Auto Donk

Jibby also said he would have voted for him. Jibby is scared of his own shadow and hides from the slightest noise in his house. Donk wants people to break into his house so he can shoot them lol.
    I don't even have a hand gun or loaded weapon for personal protection in the home.... my guns are locked away....

no, I prefer a more upclose and personal approach with any intruders.... a 36" easton aluminum baseball bat under my side of the bed....

that's all I need....

but you did get the sentiment right, as I'd love to be able to literally bash some muther fukker's head in with it and watch him die in my home.....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I don't even have a hand gun or loaded weapon for personal protection in the home.... my guns are locked away....

no, I prefer a more upclose and personal approach with any intruders.... a 36" easton aluminum baseball bat under my side of the bed....

that's all I need....

but you did get the sentiment right, as I'd love to be able to literally bash some muther fukker's head in with it and watch him die in my home.....
    good thing u live in texas instead of up north. Your ass has to allow them the right to leave if they so desire.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

that's all I need....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

chico2663

donk is from texas and jibby is from california. ENUFF SAID!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    exactly, don't need some jedi mind trick ninja mma methhead martial arts expert needing a fix pulling this kind of shit on me with my own gun.....

the last time I had such an encounter with a more-qualified fighter was with a sixth degree black belt in tae kwon do, back in undergraduate at aTm.... fortunately for me, the korean student was only 5'6" when he confronted me in the hallway of our dorm and told me to quiet down after a raucous night of drinkin' at the Dixie Chicken because he was trying to study, and I was able to pick him up and throw him out a second story window at the end of Moses Hall before he could pull any of that shit on me......

we became good friends after that night

chico2663

Donk ,i come from huge family on both side. My grandmother on dad's side had 13 kids. penetrating outlaws or politicians. One of my dad's cousin is the most crooked gov. in the history of ky. They are from manchester ky. My grandmother got killed when he was little. When the uncles grew up that guy went missing in one of the coal mines. Another guy was whipping my uncles daughter. When he showed up my uncle waited til guy got on his porch to blow him away. This uncle is in his 70's and was working at my cousins store. He whipped some 20 yr old kids ass 3 years ago in hamilton ohio. If you ever seen snuffy smith this guy is dead ringer. Another uncle was a professional gambler. Killed a man in bar room bar. By the way this cousin does all the tatoo sp on club "the outlaws". If you ever seen the movie "the last innocent man" with tom selleck he was in it. They had one scene where they show his tats. Another where they show him walking by these guys when they say all new convicts are pussies

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What?

FIRST?

He DID endorse him.

What a brainwashed moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yes, grab a dictionary

again, trump was right as the facts proved. There is a reason he didn't endorse moore first.
    Brooks is in the Trump Cult. Trump is GOD to him.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Points Awarded:

Shute gave DwightShrute 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Who's gonna fight for a pedo.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Guys move on

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^yeah, good call telling the truth for once dante. There is a reason trump didn't endorse moore first
    Trump was on the wrong side of the election twice. His endorsement didn't help either of his candidates.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump supported two losing candidates in the same race, that's unique

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump supported two losing candidates in the same race, that's unique
    kind of like going to a swinger house party and having to nail two "fives", but reporting back to your friends, when asked how it went, that you got a "ten".....

fuk it....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    you, you supported the clintons lol

also, kraken, grease and andy in fact

And are you going to admit you said you were just here to troll?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guys move on
    Where? To another one of your political threads lol.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Pretty much every Trump supporter. 2 bullets to the head of every Trump supporter.

A shame brooks the badass wasn't at the Highway 91 concert. He could have stopped Paddock with his guns.

Auto Donk

too bad this babe wasn't out at my ranch with all three of her "guns":

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Pretty much every Trump supporter. 2 bullets to the head of every Trump supporter.

A shame brooks the badass wasn't at the Highway 91 concert. He could have stopped Paddock with his guns.
    lol grits keeps running like a coward from this post

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    But not the Trump accusers, I wonder why.

First ... 1011121314 Last