cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

love how everybody over reacting to this, donald trump is at the end of his 1st year in office after the mid term elections in 2018 the republicans lead in the senate will grow, this was nothing a bad candidate anybody else would of won easily, everything will be fine

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    love how everybody over reacting to this, donald trump is at the end of his 1st year in office after the mid term elections in 2018 the republicans lead in the senate will grow, this was nothing a bad candidate anybody else would of won easily, everything will be fine
    well donald did say if he moved from new york it would be to alabama

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

very funny, on Monday these same people are telling us things like...he denies it this is no big deal, today he is a bad candidate. Hey DT will do the same thing in a few hours. that asshole might even claim he knew this would happen.

here is the over reacting scenario. Number one this is Alabama my friends, ALABAMA. Number two this is another slap in the face to DT. Number three after almost a year proof the R cannot govern and this defeat will tell other only half crazy R politicians...hey if this can happen in Alabama how safe am I. Number four is if number three is valid this can only lead to more chaos in the asshole party. And number five which maybe the most important number of all. A recent poll just announced that the asshole in chief is losing support even from poorly educated whites. Imagine that, even that demographic is saying hey Donnie boy you are an asshole. If he loses those people who does he have left?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    very funny, on Monday these same people are telling us things like...he denies it this is no big deal, today he is a bad candidate. Hey DT will do the same thing in a few hours. that asshole might even claim he knew this would happen.

here is the over reacting scenario. Number one this is Alabama my friends, ALABAMA. Number two this is another slap in the face to DT. Number three after almost a year proof the R cannot govern and this defeat will tell other only half crazy R politicians...hey if this can happen in Alabama how safe am I. Number four is if number three is valid this can only lead to more chaos in the asshole party. And number five which maybe the most important number of all. A recent poll just announced that the asshole in chief is losing support even from poorly educated whites. Imagine that, even that demographic is saying hey Donnie boy you are an asshole. If he loses those people who does he have left?
    He always has brooks and the dog pack

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

u mentioned polls haven't we learned polls aren't very reliable, they had moore leading by 10 points he lost, they had hillary winning easily she lost, don't look into polls 2018 is make or break year for donald trump the midterm elections in 2018 will give a big hint if he is a one term president or 2 term

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

u mentioned polls haven't we learned polls aren't very reliable, they had moore leading by 10 points he lost, they had hillary winning easily she lost, don't look into polls 2018 is make or break year for donald trump the midterm elections in 2018 will give a big hint if he is a one term president or 2 term

actually the polls aren't reliable is bogus, if you will look at the majority of polls they had the presidential election pretty close. why even I conceded a week before the election that DT could win. tell me where did I get that conclusion from, the polls.

we disagree on most issues that is obvious, my comment to you is let this horror show for the R play out. That is my customary response just let it play out. Allow everything to come out and then we can talk again. Anybody that denies at this moment that the R party is in chaos is simply kidding themselves.

chico2663

polls say trump is down to 48 % favorable in alabama

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

actually the polls aren't reliable is bogus, if you will look at the majority of polls they had the presidential election pretty close. why even I conceded a week before the election that DT could win. tell me where did I get that conclusion from, the polls.

we disagree on most issues that is obvious, my comment to you is let this horror show for the R play out. That is my customary response just let it play out. Allow everything to come out and then we can talk again. Anybody that denies at this moment that the R party is in chaos is simply kidding themselves.
    id say republicans are doing alright would u rather have control of the house senate and president or be the minority in everything

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    polls say trump is down to 48 % favorable in alabama

As I have been writing for quite a while now, DT may very well be the worst thing that ever happened to that asshole party. You know who they have to blame Chico, I know you know. They must look in the mirror and blame themselves. They set the groundwork for this monster. They gave a wink and a nod to all bigots, they constantly strived to reward the 1% and fck the rest of the country, they allowed this abortion of a man to become president.

I believe right now in real time many only half crazy R are rethinking strategy. This may even make some to rethink their vote on the tax plan. I know if I were a R politician in a purple type state I would rethink.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

id say republicans are doing alright would u rather have control of the house senate and president or be the minority in everything

very valid points, but the trend is not looking too good. As I wrote we can talk in the future when all this crap plays out. This may only be the beginning of the beginning, we can talk when it is nearing the beginning of the end.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

As I have been writing for quite a while now, DT may very well be the worst thing that ever happened to that asshole party. You know who they have to blame Chico, I know you know. They must look in the mirror and blame themselves. They set the groundwork for this monster. They gave a wink and a nod to all bigots, they constantly strived to reward the 1% and fck the rest of the country, they allowed this abortion of a man to become president.

I believe right now in real time many only half crazy R are rethinking strategy. This may even make some to rethink their vote on the tax plan. I know if I were a R politician in a purple type state I would rethink.
    if democrats are doing so great why did they go from first term obama majority in senate and house and president to losing everything the dems have been on the decline for a while, obama was president for 8 years the country pretty much sat in place nothing got done, don't try say republicans are doing so poorly when the democrats pooped the bed last 8 years

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

if democrats are doing so great why did they go from first term obama majority in senate and house and president to losing everything the dems have been on the decline for a while, obama was president for 8 years the country pretty much sat in place nothing got done, don't try say republicans are doing so poorly when the democrats pooped the bed last 8 years

okay, so you consider doing okay is not being able to pass even one legislative idea in almost a year. Okay, then they are doing alright.

Case closed.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

very valid points, but the trend is not looking too good. As I wrote we can talk in the future when all this crap plays out. This may only be the beginning of the beginning, we can talk when it is nearing the beginning of the end.
    i say like many others on tv roy moore losing was the best thing for the republicans u don't have to deal with the head ache he causes, just look at the upcoming senate elections in 2018 34 seats up for grab in 2018 25 are democrats re election and only 9 are republicans, so in order for dems to get control they have to win all 25 of their seats and pick up 3 of the republicans no chance in hell that is going to happen, the republicans are going to increase their senate majority it's just a matter of how much and how close they get to 60

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

okay, so you consider doing okay is not being able to pass even one legislative idea in almost a year. Okay, then they are doing alright.

Case closed.
    donald trump is doing just fine, and he has 3 more years to go

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Good call, Dante.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/12/trum...t-victory.html

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^yeah, good call telling the truth for once dante. There is a reason trump didn't endorse moore first

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^yeah, good call telling the truth for once dante. There is a reason trump didn't endorse moore first
    What?

FIRST?

He DID endorse him.

What a brainwashed moron.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What?

FIRST?

He DID endorse him.

yes, grab a dictionary

again, trump was right as the facts proved. There is a reason he didn't endorse moore first.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

What?

FIRST?

He DID endorse him.

you serious bro??

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Went to bed with Moore winning. Woke up pleasantly surprised to see Jones won along with my sports bet.......winnin'!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

thank you, I just woke up and found that also.

I knew he would do and say that, he is one flaming asshole. If Moore would have won he would have said the same exact thing. sometimes you can get in his head and predict his next move, other times one has no fckin clue. Here is my next prediction which I have been making for a long long time. He will fck up that party big time maybe for even a generation. He is now even losing the support of poorly educated white people. what's next?

grease lightnin
    &

yes, grab a dictionary

again, trump was right as the facts proved. There is a reason he didn't endorse moore first.

So because he hesitated to endorse him....

his actual endorsement doesn’t count in your mind?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mitch McConnell - Happiest man in wash DC

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

hmmm, how quickly the crazies change their mind on political issues. much like their master the orange man.

GL, communicating with that idiot is much like communicating with a dead tree. it is very difficult.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

terrible candidate

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lmao....another day and more losing for brooks and trump.

“He didn’t endorse Moore first”

penetrating classic Brooksy.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

the crazies are very good at changing their focus on an issue. if moore would have won this same asshole and DT would have been claiming victory with the phrase we supported him from day one. now they are claiming it is the best thing that he lost, yeah while they are kicking their dog down the steps.

this is much like the R party as a whole, they can't govern as they are proving every day. what they can do and do very well is BS the people. they manage to receive 50% of the vote or close to that number while they represent less than 1% of the people. now you gotta admit that is some fckin trick, right.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When Trump endorsed Moore it was over.
    yep
    same for the Virginia gov's race
    can't wash off the orange slime once it attaches

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

poor dwightie, always attempting to find something relative to the issue and always failing.

chico2663

i say like many others on tv roy moore losing was the best thing for the republicans u don't have to deal with the head ache he causes, just look at the upcoming senate elections in 2018 34 seats up for grab in 2018 25 are democrats re election and only 9 are republicans, so in order for dems to get control they have to win all 25 of their seats and pick up 3 of the republicans no chance in hell that is going to happen, the republicans are going to increase their senate majority it's just a matter of how much and how close they get to 60
    my friend i think it is very possible for them to win and i'll tell you why. Steve bannon is the reason. Mo brooks would of won everything but bannon ran a fringe player in moore who beat brooks. Well he is going to do the same thing. Repubs are scared shitless is that they will have to be primaried.sp

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

you must realize the gross stupidity of our mr brooks. how long and how often did he use the word "fascist" to represent progressive leaning politics. he continued to use that word improperly even after I repeatedly corrected him. now tell me how much education must an individual have to realize that fascist is a word closely associated with far right politics. remember this is a man who pretends he understands politics and history. even a casual world history fan would have read that word and saw it associated with Nazi Germany and fascist Italy during the mid 20th century--right. Our mr brooks missed that.

the man is a total and complete idiot and like his twin knows nothing about everything. his twin dwightie was unable to answer...where the Russian revolution occurred. That is a true story, unbelievable but true. The twins are incredibly incompetent but make the most noise.

grease lightnin
    &

Matt Drudge tweets: “There is a limit to the crazy!!” I hope he is right, but I have my doubts when I look around this place.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/364613-matt-drudge-on-al-senate-election-luther-strange-would-have-won

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Matt Drudge tweets: “There is a limit to the crazy!!” I hope he is right, but I have my doubts when I look around this place.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/364613-matt-drudge-on-al-senate-election-luther-strange-would-have-won

as I wrote Gl they always come up with an excuse. A reason is one thing but an excuse is something totally different. I believe there is no limit to the crazy with most of these people. If you have the stomach read brooks or dwightie and tell me there is a limit.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

act like you've been there before, this is embarrassing

First ... 91011121314 Last