jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Claiming L A is the IT capital of the world/

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Claiming L A is the IT capital of the world/

obviously i meant california (silicon valley)

at least when i make an error it's a legitimate oversight, when orange fake tan makes an error he doesnt even know its an error
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 12-08-17 at 12:05 PM.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    -an idiot
    i dont know, maybe he is just poorly educated

although i guess you could call that a type of idiot

so we are in agreement, he is an idiot

glad we could see eye to eye

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Make California great again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Did you not see the 2003 on that graph Jibster, at any rate the literacy rate hasnt changed in 10 years in the US.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Did you not see the 2003 on that graph Jibster, at any rate the literacy rate hasnt changed in 10 years in the US.
    LISTEN I saw the illiteracy rate being the worst in California on the NEWS yesterday, I quickly grabbed the graph and link that was in line with the topic.. Sorry I pulled an older chart.. A new chart today reflects even worse numbers for the Liberal States...

Let me find one if I can... This is not fake news I posted or outdated news.. It applies to today!!!!

This is an updated chart which reflects comparable numbers for today... I googled 2017 illiteracy chart and this popped up...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

oh wow

jibby DOMINATES another thread

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    oh wow

jibby DOMINATES another thread
    I only bring the news.. wow.. I'm not trying to dominate anything... Rudy don't piss me off.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    LISTEN I saw the illiteracy rate being the worst in California on the NEWS yesterday, I quickly grabbed the graph and link that was in line with the topic.. Sorry I pulled an older chart.. A new chart today reflects even worse numbers for the Liberal States...

Let me find one if I can... This is not fake news I posted or outdated news.. It applies to today!!!!

This is an updated chart which reflects comparable numbers for today... I googled 2017 illiteracy chart and this popped up...

Do you not see that every number is exactly the same as the 2003 graph, so whats new about it.

RudyRuetigger

I only bring the news.. wow.. I'm not trying to dominate anything... Rudy don't piss me off.
    Do you not see that every number is exactly the same as the 2003 graph, so whats new about it.
    looks like jibby really fukked this up

BIGLY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well like I said watching the news yesterday it claimed California now tops the list of States for the dummy bug.. That's what prompted me to start this thread.....

This is a 2017 link.. Apparently all the polls vary a little bit.. So nothing is 100% accurate in the graphs or links.. Bottom like Cali is getting really stupid.. http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/u...-by-state.html

We need to keep the kids in public schools and not jam pack them..

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24975

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    soon, the burn rate will be highest in Cali, too.....
    Oh it already is...

See what I did there?

RudyRuetigger

I see them being 5th most illiterate

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11872

Tough to believe that many adults can't read. They should make you pass a reading class before you can vote.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the fukk is West Virginia not purple, Jibbs?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can't let in millions of illiterate immigrants.. That just makes America more stupid..

Illegal Mexican immigrants here in California don't even really try to learn the English language. Everything is spoken in Spanish, everything advertised in Spanish now in large parts of East LA.. America changing, California changing..

BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11872

Or build a wall around California, deport the non-mexican Californians to Canada, and give Mexico back California. Multiple birds, 1 stone.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Breaking News: Marlins win World Series
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave GUMMO77 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles gave GUMMO77 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Or build a wall around California, deport the non-mexican Californians to Canada, and give Mexico back California. Multiple birds, 1 stone.
    California will then become just another dirty, corrupt, crime ridden, drug cartel run State just like all of Mexico...

I certainly wouldn't call that an improvement..

jtoler

So Jibby you posted fake news or just not news at all in order to take shots at Mexicans?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So Jibby you posted fake news or just not news at all in order to take shots at immigrants?
    No I posted factual news that California is now leading the charge for illiteracy and illegal immigration has been a main contributor to that...

Facts not fake... I live here I know...

Is wiki fake news too? California public school systems are horrific and only getting worse..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_California

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Jib purposely spelled "illiteracy" wrong in the thread title.

See what he did there?

jtoler

No I posted factual news that California is now leading the charge for illiteracy and illegal immigration has been a main contributor to that...

Facts not fake... I live here I know...

Is wiki fake news too? California public school systems are horrific and only getting worse..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_California
    Yes, there are a lot of lies on Wiki.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Hot new artist!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Yes, there are a lot of lies on Wiki.
    nothing compared to your post history

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    send in this plyskin guy......

to save all the good pussy and deliver it to DonkLand....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Breaking News: Marlins win World Series
    in the locker room, did they try out this fresh new drink?

Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave Auto Donk 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave Auto Donk 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Jib purposely spelled "illiteracy" wrong in the thread title.

See what he did there?

Maybe I didn't do it on purpose.. I do live in California after all.. ...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

California people or just flakes I don’t think there’s anything more to say about them

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Did you read the fine print??? First it says "English-speaking adults", so that should eliminate your illegal immigrant rant. Then it says "All data are estimates and HAVE A LARGE MARGIN OF ERROR". Which means whoever created this graph didn't know what the fuk they were studying.

Jibbby - you always try to make a point to put down blacks and Mexicans. I don't even think you're aware how much you hate them? Your unconscious bias is glaring. This is not a color or migration issue, this is not a liberal or conservative issues. America is becoming dumbed down at all levels. Rich, poor, white, black, Ohio, California, it doesn't matter. This country is full of dummies. Blame it on the parents, schools, McDonalds, I don't know the cause but we are getting lapped by other countries. We are probably around 50th in terms of educated society. We have some very smart people but A LOT of dumb people.

I recruit executives for a living and it is becoming harder and harder to find brilliant people. It is almost impossible to find advanced educated white men. White men are not going for Master's and PhD's like they used to. They get a Bachelor's degree and think they've arrived. I end up hiring a shit load of Asian and Indian people and even sponsor them to become US citizens because our own people are too lazy to get higher educated. Women are becoming more educated than men. A few months ago I rejected a guy and he tells me, "I guess you had to hire a female." I told him straight up that I don't hire quotas, I hire the best people and you weren't even close. His technical skills sucked but his behavioral skills were worst. His attitude was that of entitlement, overblown confidence, rigid and not willing to embrace change. I'm seeing a lot of guys like this. They are at home unemployed mad with the world as if it owed them something. Instead of reinventing themselves, they make excuses. Not to mention how many guys that had offers rescinded because they are hooked on drugs. Shit is getting ridiculous.

Stop blaming immigrants. This is a US problem, not a Mexico, Canada, etc. problem. We need to reach our young people and give them a dose of reality. Without education, you are lost. Our country is lost without our people getting educated. 60% HS dropout rates is pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Too stupid

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you read the fine print??? First it says "English-speaking adults", so that should eliminate your illegal immigrant rant. Then it says "All data are estimates and HAVE A LARGE MARGIN OF ERROR". Which means whoever created this graph didn't know what the fuk they were studying.

Jibbby - you always try to make a point to put down blacks and Mexicans. I don't even think you're aware how much you hate them? Your unconscious bias is glaring. This is not a color or migration issue, this is not a liberal or conservative issues. America is becoming dumbed down at all levels. Rich, poor, white, black, Ohio, California, it doesn't matter. This country is full of dummies. Blame it on the parents, schools, McDonalds, I don't know the cause but we are getting lapped by other countries. We are probably around 50th in terms of educated society. We have some very smart people but A LOT of dumb people.

I recruit executives for a living and it is becoming harder and harder to find brilliant people. It is almost impossible to find advanced educated white men. White men are not going for Master's and PhD's like they used to. They get a Bachelor's degree and think they've arrived. I end up hiring a shit load of Asian and Indian people and even sponsor them to become US citizens because our own people are too lazy to get higher educated. Women are becoming more educated than men. A few months ago I rejected a guy and he tells me, "I guess you had to hire a female." I told him straight up that I don't hire quotas, I hire the best people and you weren't even close. His technical skills sucked but his behavioral skills were worst. His attitude was that of entitlement, overblown confidence, rigid and not willing to embrace change. I'm seeing a lot of guys like this. They are at home unemployed mad with the world as if it owed them something. Instead of reinventing themselves, they make excuses. Not to mention how many guys that had offers rescinded because they are hooked on drugs. Shit is getting ridiculous.

Stop blaming immigrants. This is a US problem, not a Mexico, Canada, etc. problem. We need to reach our young people and give them a dose of reality. Without education, you are lost. Our country is lost without our people getting educated. 60% HS dropout rates is pathetic.
    Mac I'm sure you want to have open borders and turn America into Mexico.. I'm sure you want to let in all Muslim refugees in need and turn America into a war zone of Islamic terror.. I'm sure you want to build bridges and not walls..

Your compassion for all mankind is reckless.. I understand your thinking though, it is noble in it's purity...

Dilly dilly.... We won't take you to the pit of misery but save you from it.. Build the wall..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-08-17 at 11:44 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13336

California pound for pound leads all states in the stupid category.. Saw this on the news today.. Here is a link.. https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-il...est-of-the-USA.. Google for yourself... Illegal immigration is mostly to blame..

Illegals and immigrants in general are clogging our public schools. . Immigrants in high numbers are coming over lacking basic education skills and are driving up the illiteracy numbers..

I live in a stupid State ...

Across the literacy scales, between 56 and 59 percent of the California residents who were born in other countries demonstrated skills in Level 1, compared with 13 to 16 percent of the native-born residents.

Open boarders would be a disaster for America... Remember this people.. Build the Wall!!!

Illiterate indeed.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Yes white males are bringing down the country

L

O

L

First 123 Last