Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

For Anyone Who Wonders How Trump Got Elected.....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Pretty crazy. California though, different set of rules that they play by. They love this shit.

Harry N. Lloyd

The jury system is broken. We couldn't get 12 people to unanimously agree that the Cleveland Browns suck. It was a California jury that exonerated the LAPD cops in the Rodney King trial (setting off horrific riots). It was also a California jury that freed OJ, setting off more riots.......oh that's right, white people don't riot.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Defense lawyer Francisco Ugarte said, “I believe today is a day of vindication for the rest of immigrants.”

Unreal

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Defense lawyer Francisco Ugarte said, “I believe today is a day of vindication for the rest of immigrants.”

Unreal
    Yes, vindicated because he stole a gun, took it to a crowded pier, played with it in a dangerous manner, accidentally discharged it, and killed a woman. But it was an accident so...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

unreal this pos got off and the only reason he did was because of who was on the jury. Very obvious when you look where the trial was.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

Build the godamn wall already

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Disgrace

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I give more credit to this.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

California full of brain dead dirtbags....Thank God for the electoral college
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and dlowilly

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    California full of brain dead dirtbags....Thank God for the electoral college
    No wonder Nancy Pelosi was scared to meet with Trump and backed out.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Anyone object to granting CA a succession from the union?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I can't believe there are people actually against the wall being built.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't believe there are people actually against the wall being built.
    I know. Obama was all for keeping out illegals(and he did in record numbers) and the Democrats loved him. Trump wants to keep them out and he is the Anti-Christ.

For Christ's sake Dems, you had 2 of you running against each other and YOU WON! Why are you still mad?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Anyone object to granting CA a succession from the union?
    Yes, because I love avocados

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I know. Obama was all for keeping out illegals(and he did in record numbers) and the Democrats loved him. Trump wants to keep them out and he is the Anti-Christ.

For Christ's sake Dems, you had 2 of you running against each other and YOU WON! Why are you still mad?
    Whenever people bring up Trump or the right wanting illegal immigrants kicked out, and they disagree, I just ask them how many illegal immigrants were kicked out by the Obama administration; it was over 3 million people.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

The jury followed the law. This was an accident.

And this article about the details is from Red State, hardly a liberal mag.

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf...-steinle-case/

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And by the way, does anyone remember...did Obama call the Trayvon Martin verdict "disgraceful"?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

The thing is though, it should have never had the chance to happen in the first place.

Like the flavor of the month who was driving with a suspended license who shouldn't have been driving in the first place that got pulled over and ended up getting killed by a cop.

We got to start at the source of the problem, not blame someone else for the outcome.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

The thing is though, it should have never had the chance to happen in the first place.

Like the flavor of the month who was driving with a suspended license who shouldn't have been driving in the first place that got pulled over and ended up getting killed by a cop.

We got to start at the source of the problem, not blame someone else for the outcome.
    Well that's a different issue from the actual verdict, which was based on the facts, the law and the jury instructions. Debate over immigration laws was irrelevant.

Kermit

And by the way, does anyone remember...did Obama call the Trayvon Martin verdict "disgraceful"?
    No, he just said if he had a son that it would look like Trayvon.

Can you imagine Trump saying some shit like that?

"If I had another daughter, she would look like Justine Damond"

Kermit

Well that's a different issue from the actual verdict, which was based on the facts, the law and the jury instructions. Debate over immigration laws was irrelevant.
    Any crime that I hear whether they are white, black, or purple, I start with the source of the problem and then take it from there. If you are a known fukk-up or career criminal, to me that makes a difference.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

wrong, he was legally culpable. The only reason he got off was the jury was from san fran. Negligent discharges do not negate culpability you pos liberal.

d2bets proving again he doesn't know a damn thing about the court cases he talks about all while saying he is a lawyer.. pathetic children

Kermit

In my 43 years on this planet, I have come to one conclusion, we all want the same result, we just don't want to hear that result coming from the mouth of someone who is supposed to be the enemy.

eidolon
    USA

Are the same people that got pissed off about Trayvon Martin, getting pissed off about this?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Reminds me of all the white cops in America killing innocent blacks and being found not guilty

Red states make me cringe

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

This wasn't a 3 year old who found a hand gun while playing in the sand box and did a "what does this button do" and pulled the trigger without realizing what it would do. Assuming he came upon it happenstance, he knew what it was and shouldn't have been messing with it in the first place. Why did the gun go off? He put his finger on the trigger and placed enough pressure on it to set it off. The jury had every opportunity to convict him on a lesser charge and didn't, which is what gets me. You want to argue his actions didn't amount to murder, fine. But you can't tell me he shouldn't have been held criminally responsible for her death based on how grossly negligent he was.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 12-01-17 at 01:11 AM.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Reminds me of all the white cops in America killing innocent blacks and being found not guilty

Red states make me cringe
    Weak troll effort there Kraken.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Yup.. The liberal news won't even cover the thousands of illegals that drive drunk and get into accidents either. I've seen a drunk illegal run a red and t-bone a car here in LA here.. I pulled over because I saw it happen. The innocent driver was stunned but got out of the car and started talking to the illegal drunk driver that just t-boned him.. Sure enough the drunk illegal couldn't speak English, didn't have insurance and was staggering around drunk.. I called 911 and drove off when the police arrived.. We made sure he didn't run off.

That happens alot here in California and it is never reported.. Most drunk illegals hit and run and speed off if there smashed cars still run, they don't stick around....Mexicans illegals love to drink and drive here in California.. That's the big problem with illegal immigration..

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

^^
    Last time I was called for jury duty, the case was a guy (I don't think he was a legal citizen) involved in a drunk driving accident. He had 8 past DUI's. The guy was probably 35 years old. I didn't make it on the jury so I don't know the results.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    The jury system is broken. We couldn't get 12 people to unanimously agree that the Cleveland Browns suck. It was a California jury that exonerated the LAPD cops in the Rodney King trial (setting off horrific riots). It was also a California jury that freed OJ, setting off more riots.......oh that's right, white people don't riot.
    White people dont riot yet in California give it a few more years when the Mexicans really take over and every city has Mexican leadership then we'll see what happens when the tables are turned. Maybe white people do what they always do run white flight but I know they hate losing California.

What have white people really had to riot about? The oj verdict? So they took one L? And still got even when oj "stole " his own stuff back. I mean c'mon really.

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Whatever other questions exist, as "Deep" as even the Greatest Mind can go Philosopy-wise Whatever the only question that matters here within this Dimension is How Much of this type of shit will Sane People put up with?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

No, he just said if he had a son that it would look like Trayvon.

Can you imagine Trump saying some shit like that?

"If I had another daughter, she would look like Justine Damond"
    No, Obama said ""But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son."

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    White people dont riot yet in California give it a few more years when the Mexicans really take over and every city has Mexican leadership then we'll see what happens when the tables are turned. Maybe white people do what they always do run white flight but I know they hate losing California.

What have white people really had to riot about? The oj verdict? So they took one L? And still got even when oj "stole " his own stuff back. I mean c'mon really.
    White folk wouldn't riot if some cracker who had just robbed a convenience store and assaulted the store owner, then walked down the middle of the street disrupting traffic, then disregarded a policeman's instruction, then reached in the cop car trying to the punch the cop and steal his gun, then got shot dead by the cop. White people wouldn't riot in that case. They'd say 'Fk that guy. He deserved it'. See the difference?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    This wasn't a 3 year old who found a hand gun while playing in the sand box and did a "what does this button do" and pulled the trigger without realizing what it would do. Assuming he came upon it happenstance, he knew what it was and shouldn't have been messing with it in the first place. Why did the gun go off? He put his finger on the trigger and placed enough pressure on it to set it off. The jury had every opportunity to convict him on a lesser charge and didn't, which is what gets me. You want to argue his actions didn't amount to murder, fine. But you can't tell me he shouldn't have been held criminally responsible for her death based on how grossly negligent he was.
    Stop it!! Can`t make your point in a reasonable and logical way around these parts. Not allowed in any SBR political discussion.
    Get with the program Papa.

12 Last