brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Brooks you offer nothing but worthless conjecture.

Go play in traffic
    says the guy whose solution for debt problem is "hope" and has the emotional stability of a child. You're making a great case grease!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    says the guy whose solution for debt problem is "hope" and has the emotional stability of a child. You're making a great case grease!

I never said “hope” would fix the problem.

I said the situation is not irreparable.

I said I choose to be positive, and believe in this country and that everything will work out.

The most hilarious thing about it is that I showed you the numbers, yet you choose to pick the words you think will make you look like you won.

Here’s a word I will pick. I said GE is a dog and you said I don’t know how to pick “winners”.

Yeah, winners cut their dividend and subsequently their stock price in half.

What an idiot you are.

brooks85

I said I choose to be positive, and believe in this country and that everything will work out.

The most hilarious thing about it is that I showed you the numbers, yet you choose to pick the words you think will make you look like you won.

Here’s a word I will pick. I said GE is a dog and you said I don’t know how to pick “winners”.

What an idiot you are.

actually you did or I would not have said you did. I don't lie like you. I was raised with some sense.

lol proving why you don't know how to invest. Right now is exactly when you buy GE you ignorant clown. The fact they cut their dividend after a decade of nothing is the right direction you simpleton. This is why you're a bag holder. You truly know nothing.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-01-17 at 08:13 AM.

brooks85

What an idiot you are.
    lol what?

wtf are you talking about? You have showed no numbers you lying sack of rkelly. You are truly scum and it's pathetic you have kids and act like this.

In fact, when I showed you the numbers on unfunded liabilities your only response was you "hope" it will work itself out...lol

They can tax at 100% and it still will not put a DENT into the unfunded liabilities you bag holder. You clearly know nothing about math.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Global index universal life insurance through Transamerica. Anybody heard about that?
    They do offer rates of 3.5%. I'm planning on getting it.

grease lightnin
    &

lol what?

wtf are you talking about? You have showed no numbers you lying sack of rkelly. You are truly scum and it's pathetic you have kids and act like this.

In fact, when I showed you the numbers on unfunded liabilities your only response was you "hope" it will work itself out...lol

They can tax at 100% and it still will not put a DENT into the unfunded liabilities you bag holder. You clearly know nothing about math.

“Unfunded liabilities”. Fukking hillbilly parrot.

The numbers you showed from the bogus site usdebtclock?

Try and verify their bogus numbers you idiot

The sequester lowered the deficit, which flattened out the debt trajectory.

And now your boy is INCREASING the deficit by giving tax cuts that aren’t paid for, and ramping up the debt trajectory. The opposite of what they said they were gonna do. Where are the spending cuts???

At a time when we are at full employment and the economy need zero stimulus???

Why? Ask yourself why you pig shit slinging retard.

brooks85

“Unfunded liabilities”. Fukking hillbilly parrot.

The numbers you showed from the bogus site usdebtclock?

Try and verify their bogus numbers you idiot

The sequester lowered the deficit, which flattened out the debt trajectory.

And now your boy is INCREASING the deficit by giving tax cuts that aren’t paid for, and ramping up the debt trajectory. The opposite of what they said they were gonna do. Where are the spending cuts???

At a time when we are at full employment and the economy need zero stimulus???

Why? Ask yourself why you pig shit slinging retard.
    this comes off as incoherent nonsense but that is common for you.

lol you are truly a moronic sucker!

you don't think for yourself, well you're incapable but that is why you always run with the sheep.

brooks85

here is just a funny way to prove you're clueless grease and the last person to give financial advice. I could use the examples of bets only a moron would take, you took it, but lets mix it up.

I just proved you're an idiot by using illogical fallacies to justify russia/trump connection yet you think you know where the future is heading in any aspect...

I'm sure you don't see the comedy there but I do.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Max in Roth 401k with 4% match and $5500 per year in Traditional IRA. I own two homes outright and have a few bucks in Crypto.

grease lightnin
    &

Brooks you literally said NOTHING in your replies.

Your “unfunded liabilities” numbers are bogus, and the website they came from is bogus. You didn’t prove shit. Verify that the numbers are legit, or STFU. Well just STFU because the numbers have been proven to be bogus. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dbd403a668b6

The sequester did in fact dractically reduce the budget deficit and flatten the debt trajectory. https://www.cbpp.org/research/chart-...t-negotiations

And the people you voted for are ADDING to the deficit and reversing course on Obama’s FISCAL conservatism. https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...trillion%3Famp

How can you say govt is shrinking? WHAT AN IDIOT.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    Max in Roth 401k with 4% match and $5500 per year in Traditional IRA. I own two homes outright and have a few bucks in Crypto.

You cannot make a full deductible contribution to a traditional IRA if you are covered by an employer sponsored plan and make more than $62k as a single and $99k married filing joint.

If you are maxing out your 401k, and you fit within those income limits, kudos on saving a huuuge part of your income. Never seen somebody do that and I have seen it all.

You should look at Roth instead of Traditional. If you are making nondeductible contributions to your traditional ira because you are over the Roth income limits, you should back door them to Roth.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 12-07-17 at 07:04 AM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Union pension

Private plan[s]

SSA

brooks85

Your “unfunded liabilities” numbers are bogus, and the website they came from is bogus. You didn’t prove shit. Verify that the numbers are legit, or STFU. Well just STFU because the numbers have been proven to be bogus. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dbd403a668b6

The sequester did in fact dractically reduce the budget deficit and flatten the debt trajectory. https://www.cbpp.org/research/chart-...t-negotiations

And the people you voted for are ADDING to the deficit and reversing course on Obama’s FISCAL conservatism. https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...trillion%3Famp

then how have I proven you an idiot liar so many times?
    '

lol you moron, op-eds from the washington post. This is why people know you're an idiot grease.

as I said before about you liberals, you're headline readers. You don't even read the shit you posts

"Depending on which economist you consult, this is either manageable or a potential problem. There is certainly a gap, and either payroll taxes or federal individual and corporate income taxes would need to be raised, possibly significantly, in order to close it."

nice work moron!

brooks85

wow!

you are truly an idiot to post this! Bookmarked!

so many hilarious examples to prove you're lying again but here is a funny one

trump cut costs of new regulations to just .012% of obama's, 33million vs 26 billion... check

but yeah, obama is fiscally conservative! You're an idiot grease!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Brooks is SBR's doormat

Guy gets trampled on in EVERY thread he posts in

brooks85

^hey pill popper

lol obama the fiscal conversation who amassed MORE DEBT THAN EVERY PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM COMBINED

you are such a pathetic liar grease

The Kraken

Guy has to be one of the most opinionated down-syndrome posters on the web

grease lightnin
    &

then how have I proven you an idiot liar so many times?
    '

lol you moron, op-eds from the washington post. This is why people know you're an idiot grease.

as I said before about you liberals, you're headline readers. You don't even read the shit you posts

"Depending on which economist you consult, this is either manageable or a potential problem. There is certainly a gap, and either payroll taxes or federal individual and corporate income taxes would need to be raised, possibly significantly, in order to close it."

nice work moron!

Again with the proof-texting.

That article says your numbers are bogus. No experts can verify the number. Usdebtclock.com would not respond when asked how they arrived at their numbers.

I own you brooks. I always will.

You were here right about brexit, and Trump. I will give you that.

But it that is all you have ever been right about, and all you will ever be right about.

brooks85

That article says your numbers are bogus. No experts can verify the number. Usdebtclock.com would not respond when asked how they arrived at their numbers.

But it that is all you have ever been right about, and all you will ever be right about.
    yeah it's called reading you moron, give it a shot some time

lol an op-ed from washington post.... do you really not see how stupid you look? Do you even know what an op-ed is?

The Kraken

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

Not the pill popper insult

Don't forget my coke habit

You're pretty good entertainment Brooks. If we ever meet I'm going to buy you a helmet

brooks85

yeah which is why I suckered you into the dumbest bet in history where you literally had 0% chance to win... yeah grease you're making a great case for yourself!!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

Not the pill popper insult

Don't forget my coke habit

You're pretty good entertainment Brooks. If we ever meet I'm going to buy you a helmet
    coke doesn't make people low IQ or losers like you. Focus.

The Kraken

Greaser how dare you use the Washington Post

It's not like they won a Pulitzer Prize for Public Service AND National Reporting

Oh wait, they did....

Unless it comes from Fox and Friends, our resident drooler can't comprehend it

brooks85

It's not like they won a Pulitzer Prize for Public Service AND National Reporting

Oh wait, they did....

truly hilarious how stupid you make yourself look.

Next you'll tell me how great obama is because he won a nobel peace prize

The Kraken

I used to own brooks, then I passed the torch to dante. Now apparently you and him are co-owners of your very own retard

brooks85

I used to own brooks, then I passed the torch to dante. Now apparently you and him are co-owners of your very own retard
    when I caught you lying about logical fallacy and sending PMs to people you never sent any to?

yeah kraken you were doing great!

The Kraken

truly hilarious how stupid you make yourself look.

Next you'll tell me how great obama is because he won a nobel peace prize

Nope, I don't need to tell you something you already know.

You can never take back the fact you voted for the what will be the most disastrous, least successful, scandalous president in the history of our country. AND YOU'RE PROUD OF IT!

You are about as redneck hillbilly retarded as they come.

The more conservative someone is the lower their IQ tends to be and that's Trumps base That's YOU!

The Kraken

when I caught you lying about logical fallacy and sending PMs to people you never sent any to?

yeah kraken you were doing great!
    I will post proof tonight, will you leave forever after I do?

brooks85

Nope, I don't need to tell you something you already know.

You can never take back the fact you voted for the what will be the most disastrous, least successful, scandalous president in the history of our country. AND YOU'RE PROUD OF IT!

You are about as redneck hillbilly retarded as they come.

The more conservative someone is the lower their IQ tends to be and that's Trumps base That's YOU!
    lol nice job accepting you're an idiot.

lol pultizer prizes haha

I had no idea people were going to be this stupid as the aged or I would have went into politics. You're the same moron who supported hillary, the same pos who sold state secrets to china. You're scum kraken.

grease lightnin
    &

^hey pill popper

lol obama the fiscal conversation who amassed MORE DEBT THAN EVERY PRESIDENT BEFORE HIM COMBINED

you are such a pathetic liar grease

What an idiot you are.

Obama added the most nominally (actual dollars). But what is more accurate is who increased the debt the most percentage wise.

Bush was 4th, Obama was 5th.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-b...ercent-3306296

Keep running your coksucker and I will keep shoveling dirt on your head.

Can’t you see when you’re out of your element?

You’re not debating with an armchair angler, here, dumbfukk.

The Kraken

lol nice job accepting you're an idiot.

lol pultizer prizes haha

I had no idea people were going to be this stupid as the aged or I would have went into politics. You're the same moron who supported hillary, the same pos who sold state secrets to china. You're scum kraken.
    Are you leaving after I embarrass you tonight or not?

If not, I'm not putting the effort in. If you agree to leave so I never have to read your bot responses again, I'll post it all

Agree or stfu

brooks85

Are you leaving after I embarrass you tonight or not?

If not, I'm not putting the effort in. If you agree to leave so I never have to read your bot responses again, I'll post it all

Agree or stfu
    lol desperate as always. Why would I leave when I'm having too much fun embarrassing you?

it's hilarious knowing that you're a real person somewhere, this is you "trying." Great clown show.

hey, are you ever going to address any of your lies or just keep posting? I'm sure you raised your kid the same way... kidding we both know your wife left you and took the kid which is why you're loser ass was on here talking about popping pills with a bunch of nurses from work.... haha loser and your husband knows it.

grease lightnin
    &

Oh wait, they did....

Fox and Friends

Brooks loves it and can’t even tell that it is designed for people with sub 100 IQs.

But of course, he couldn’t tell with his solid 75.

brooks85

Fox and Friends

Brooks loves it and can’t even tell that it is designed for people with sub 100 IQs.

But of course, he couldn’t tell with his solid 75.

hey anymore hilarious articles from washington post that PROVE nothing that you can post to give me a laugh?

hey washington post says everything is ok! They also said hillary was going to win! Trends you moron.

Donald Trump’s chances of winning are approaching zero

The Kraken

Grease I've said it at least 100 times before but I feel bad even arguing with Brooks

Ask yourself this, if you went to the special olympics and a participant wanted to race you, would you dust them? No!

It's kinda like picking on the janitor at work

I'm gonna back off him a bit

First ... 23456 Last