JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You and his other mindless followers don't blame him for anything, all to busy praising him and sucking him off for being a racist bigot that behaves like a high school girl on social media. Such a proud time for hillbillies.
    What is Trump to blame for Einstein? A tweet?. He's not a politician and fights back, to be expected....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'd love to see Obama meet with the Chinese President then ask for 3 college kids to be freed that just robbed a store... Not happening.. He couldn't even save the kid Otto in NK...
    First off Jibby Obama would have done that and 2nd you Trump zombies who are praising Trump, would be livid at Obama, and would fill this thread with all your racist nonsense. All we have here is two massive ego's jerking off. Will give this one to Trump tho because like usual Lavar looks like a fool. Trump looks like a jackass with almost everything he does. Lavar looks like a jackass with everything he does.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    First off Jibby Obama would have done that and 2nd you Trump zombies who are praising Trump, would be livid at Obama, and would fill this thread with all your racist nonsense. All we have here is two massive ego's jerking off. Will give this one to Trump tho because like usual Lavar looks like a fool. Trump looks like a jackass with almost everything he does. Lavar looks like a jackass with everything he does.
    Thor you are getting buried in this thread.. Just stop bud...

Trump is doing a good job as Pres, America doing better and rolling and Trump freed the black thieves.. Trump winning... Haters gonna hate...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thor you are getting buried in this thread.. Just stop bud...

Trump is doing a good job as Pres, America doing better and rolling and Trump freed the black thieves.. Trump winning... Haters gonna hate...
    lol. Jibby no Trump nuthugger on this planet can bury me and neither can a guy who thinks both parties use the same tactics. I wish the Dems would use the some of the same despicable tactics republicans used. By the way Jibby has Fox News told ya how the middle class is gonna get fuked up the ass with Trumps bullshit tax plan or did they say this is a wonderful time to be in the middle class?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lavar Ball should challenge Trump to a Spelling Bee. Put it on Pay Per View.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I’m just gonna say it like it this

most ignorant disturbing disgusting ****** I ever saw
    Points Awarded:

Winning oasis gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Should have left them in China....they werent worthy of a presidential intervening anyway
    Exactly! Trump should have let them rot. But of course you knew "Dad" wasn't going to give anyone credit for this one, especially the Prez...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Thanks to Trump this clown is back on tv getting a chance to promote his brand.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out one day they were in on this together. Lavar seems like he's clever enough come up with a plan like that. He knows Trumptards aren't going to buy his shoes anyway.

Any two blowhards...the only difference between them is one was born white and rich.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 11-21-17 at 08:05 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

I often wonder how many crack rocks this guys mother had to smoke to make him this fukin retarded.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I often wonder how many crack rocks this guys mother had to smoke to make him this fukin retarded.
    Hey, that's your president you're talking about, show some respect!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Even though you live in a free country..still must watch what you say and to who ?

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

I have to go with both. There is diffently a sense of intitlement.

bigtymer56

WWE needs to get in on this. Trump/Ball headlining WrestleMania.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Hey, that's your president you're talking about, show some respect!
    I was talking about a the ghetto retard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Lol... Lavar is basically brain dead, the Ball kids aren't exactly well spoken either when you hear them speak.. Not sure how any of them tested high enough to make it into college?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Trump's tweet later today. ..."I pardoned a turkey today. Turkey was more grateful than Lavar Ball. Sad."

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol hilarious how lavar said he would have said thank you if trump let his kid ride home on his plane; the Air force One
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Trump > killary

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Looks like a baboon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

LaVar is a complete self absorbed jackass. Trump needs to call the Chinese President and tell him he'll extradite the UCLA theft gang to China if they so choose to prosecute them. I'd love to see big mouth LaVar come begging Trump to help.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POISON View Post
    LaVar is a complete self absorbed jackass. Trump needs to call the Chinese President and tell him he'll extradite the UCLA theft gang to China if they so choose to prosecute them. I'd love to see big mouth LaVar come begging Trump to help.
    That would be something!!! Lavar probably doesn't care if this one UCLA Ball kid rots in a China prison anyways as he's not the bread maker like Lonzo is in the family....

Lavar says he would say thanks to Trump if his kid flew home in Air Force One from China.. Right, reward a kid for stealing expensive glasses in China by sending him home on AF1 with Trump.. This Lavar dude should be jailed for his on going stupidity...

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Trump attacking Lavar ball on Twitter again. This can be all out war.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ball cannot win against Pres with 100 million followers

bigtymer56

"It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think.."

...I thought the Donnies were buddies? Is he insulting Don King or complimenting Ball?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Trump attacking Lavar ball on Twitter again. This can be all out war.

two idiots arguing, it is hilarious. but the joke is on DT, Ball is out for publicity and the idiot in chief is giving him what he wants.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    two idiots arguing, it is hilarious. but the joke is on DT, Ball is out for publicity and the idiot in chief is giving him what he wants.
    Dante my conspiracy theory still stands that they are in this together. Its a win win for both. Ball back in the spot light. Trump distracting people from other issues. These dumb tweets will probably be a bigger story than him endorsing Roy Moore.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lavar ball brings the chorus of this catchy little Jay-Z's tune to mind.....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like lavar got free publicity for his big baller brand.

Could be a genius.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump could be the stupid one for giving him the spotlight. For being president he sure is a weak motherfukker. Who begs for a thank you like that as president? You can tell he really really wanted that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Yeah he got free publicity for a brand that no one wants to buy

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

$13.2 million: Estimated value to Big Baller Brand as a result of the back and forth between LaVar Ball and Donald Trump over the UCLA basketball players release from China. The value grew another $4 million over the last 24 hours, including Trump's two tweets on the topic this morning.

Darren RovellESPN Senior Writer

lavar winning

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    $13.2 million: Estimated value to Big Baller Brand as a result of the back and forth between LaVar Ball and Donald Trump over the UCLA basketball players release from China. The value grew another $4 million over the last 24 hours, including Trump's two tweets on the topic this morning.

Darren RovellESPN Senior Writer

lavar winning
    I told these clowns the more they talk about him the more money he makes, they still dont get it. He knew what he was doing from day one, was so obvious, but hate blinds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I just hope Lavar Ball loses it now and threatens Trump in a tweet or interview, then secret service shows up at his door step and takes him away. That would be the best..

Lavar is maybe dumb enough to do that.. I think Trump is trying to goat him in now with these tweets..

First 12345 Last