2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    One last thing.

If I paid you $30,000 to go to China to do the same thing these kids did.....Would you do it??
    I'm not a thief so no. I'm also much older and wiser. I did some pretty Ballsy things in my youth for money. I did little more than 3 years in prison in ho dunk Mississippi for trafficking marijuana.

Are you asking would I be scarred to do some illegal shit in China when I was young? No it wouldn't phase me.. I was a drug dealer with morality tho so I wouldn't go over there and steal, whatever I'd go over there and be willing to do I wouldn't do for 30k. We had a saying back in my day, "is the juice worth the squeeze?" and in your hypothetical absolutely not!! lol

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Do you have proof he didn't have a impact?

Same proof I'm
    asking from trump fans to give me that he was responsible.

If no proof your claims trump had nothing to do with it are no more valid than claims he was instrumental.

Seems per usual both sides just make up whatever bs they want to believe.
    Trump and Pesident Xi were wrapping up trade deals the last few weeks. Very likely that Xi told Trump he will lease the 3 future Lakers ASAP for a trade concession.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Trump and Pesident Xi were wrapping up trade deals the last few weeks. Very likely that Xi told Trump he will lease the 3 future Lakers ASAP for a trade concession.
    Certainly possible, also possible neither prez cared or knew about it till Trump saw it on twitter, lmao. I don't know or care, certainly not gonna take his or the kids word for it. I guess they all know what really went down, if he actually did play a role in them walking then not thanking him ungrateful as hell, but certainly wouldn't be surprising If trump just playing to his audience and is full of shit..

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

I shouldn't have said "very likely" but Xi probably knew it would make trade negotiations smoother.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Besides being an economic competitor China is an Olympic basketball competitor to the US. They would have put these kids in prison for 10 years or more without a thought. Ungrateful.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Throw lavar into a gulag

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Most US presidents have had to intervene when US citizens have gotten in trouble in foreign lands. We've had to trade prisoners for other prisoners, weapons, cash, etc. This is nothing new. I don't mind Trump taking credit because he did work some magic to get them released.

Lavar Ball is an asshat. His own kid thanked Trump. Ball is a narcissist who hates to give credit to anyone but himself or his sons. Hard to tell if it's just an act or does he really believe the shit he says?

Good job by Trump, those kids were lucky as hell he happened to be in the country.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Most US presidents have had to intervene when US citizens have gotten in trouble in foreign lands. We've had to trade prisoners for other prisoners, weapons, cash, etc. This is nothing new. I don't mind Trump taking credit because he did work some magic to get them released.

Lavar Ball is an asshat. His own kid thanked Trump. Ball is a narcissist who hates to give credit to anyone but himself or his sons. Hard to tell if it's just an act or does he really believe the shit he says?

Good job by Trump, those kids were lucky as hell he happened to be in the country.
    Lavar might actually be a bigger douche bag than our president. Of course some of us expect more from the potus than a tweeting attention whore. The bar has been lowered!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No one knows, or should know what was talked about between Trump and Xi. I have to go on 3 years of probation for snagging jackshit. Which I gave back. Jail for $30 worth o' drugs. These fools got out of communist China stealing hundreds of dollars worth of shit. They will rejoin the team, or transfer somewhere else and get a scholarship to play ball. Common sense would tell you that Trump did something.
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

The Trump haters never stop , they just refuse to give him any credit for anything . In China you get arrested for bad mouthing the leaders , 3 thugs from USA stealing is at least a yr. Trump had everything to do with getting these clowns home

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Trump could imply anything and certain idiots wont actually believe it, but they will parade it around as if its the gospel. Again like he would be concerned about such and if he was it would be for all the wrong reasons not because of some magical graciousness in his heart for them, smh.

2daBank

Toler the problem is both sides dishonest agenda driven fukks. Pretty much everything you saying rings true about dems who been plotting and scheming ever since they lost election and acted like pathetic babies instead of accepting defeat graciously like everyone else throughout history!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

So trump went from starting a trade/currency war with China to sucking the Chinese president for some black UCLA players??? yeah ok!

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

How does he not realize the consequences for stealing in China are different from here?
    You do realize the entire family would be working at Kentucky Fried Chicken if they couldn't put a rubber ball through a round hole, aka he's a f*ckin retard lol

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    So trump went from starting a trade/currency war with China to sucking the Chinese president for some black UCLA players??? yeah ok!
    Exactly, forgot about that all during the campaign. His team already said the first part of convo went with Trump asking if he heard about such, china pres. says no and says thats not a serious thing which they did. That should be the end of the story right there. They were going home, but Donald saw a chance at publicity and the suckers ate it up. This is photo op boy we're talking about, showed up at Hurricane to pass out play doh, showed up at Carrier to say he created jobs which they say was gonna happen anyway, just a pub seeker. Nothing different here.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

^ I bet you still call him racist, lol

evidence means nothing to toler, that's why he still tails Lang --- lucky for him he lost all his money long ago, so now it's just internet/basement fun

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    ^ I bet you still call him racist, lol

evidence means nothing to toler, that's why he still tails Lang --- lucky for him he lost all his money long ago, so now it's just internet/basement fun

There no evidence trump had any impact on them walking either. Not sure why everyone willing to believe anything either side says without proof? I'm not that trusting.

jtoler

There no evidence trump had any impact on them walking either. Not sure why everyone willing to believe anything either side says without proof? I'm not that trusting.
    Thats a good way to be.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thats a good way to be.
    Certainly when it comes to these politician fukks. Save my trust for ppl who have earned it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

china and north korea don't fukk around with shoplifters. these three idiots are lucky they weren't in north korea. remember otto warmbier?

2daBank

So in this case trump calling it "real news"? Everyone so full of shit, lol.
    Points Awarded:

Snowden gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Seems per usual both sides just make up whatever bs they want to believe.
    There is no power but the American gov't that could spring Americans from Communist China after getting nailed on video tape for a shoplifting spree.

You're the one getting creative in his beliefs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Don't tell me nothing.

He used four word to make a sentence, two of which were negatives. Yes, he is dumb as fuk.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I wonder if these mentally deranged liberals really believe Lavar Ball when he says he could beat Michael Jordan one-on-one, too.

I'm beginning to understand why this guy has an audience.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

This guy trying to make as much as he can before his sons are completely exposed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I wonder if these mentally deranged liberals really believe Lavar Ball when he says he could beat Michael Jordan one-on-one, too.

I'm beginning to understand why this guy has an audience.
    no need to type mentally deranged and liberals in the same sentence....it is definitely already implied

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    There is no power but the American gov't that could spring Americans from Communist China after getting nailed on video tape for a shoplifting spree.

You're the one getting creative in his beliefs.
    Yep, not believing garbage makes my beliefs creative. I know my beliefs unconventional, proof, logic and reason are on short supply these days.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The three kids thanked Trump. Yet, he did nothing.

Poppa Ball lucked out that kid number one was the bread winner.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Yep, not believing garbage makes my beliefs creative. I know my beliefs unconventional, proof, logic and reason are on short supply these days.
    What don't you believe?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

What is your guess for them getting out so fast?? They called Saul???

jtoler

What was supposed to happen for sunglasses? 25 to life?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What was supposed to happen for sunglasses? 25 to life?
    It's 3 to 10 yrs in China.

jtoler

It's 3 to 10 yrs in China.
    We have statues like that too on many things also but people dont serve those sentences. If China was actually doing that for everyone who stole something, with over 1 billion people there, hundreds of millions would be locked up.

2daBank

Doesn't sound any less unreasonable than trump made small talk w prez and was like "hey let the blacks go so I can make them apologize to me". Sounds legit.

First 12345 Last