funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

LOL...Never ends...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

He should not be suspended. Goodell going to lose his job cause he is trying to make up for rice case

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As I have said several times, Elliott will probably play this entire season uninterrupted and then serve first 6 games of next year. Lawyers will just keep appealing until this NFL off-season.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Brady started a trend here. We will see this with every star player that gets suspended. The average player will not appeal like this because they would be out of a job.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    so... what do the the Cowboys want ?

Him out during the Playoffs ?
    See Post #9

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

LT

dangerous gamble

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I'm so sick of this garbage. The NFL is a joke.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Legal system is a joke, the nfl is just taking what they are given within the law

shadymcgrady

All this does is push everything back a week, now zeke will miss all of the fantasy playoffs

From Goodell perspective he has no choice but to pursue this all the way to the end. If not his authority amongst players is over

Zeke camp a bunch of idiots, would've been better to serve the suspension early on and he would've been back by now

MMANick

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Legal system is a joke, the nfl is just taking what they are given within the law
    Legal system is as well. But, it's a fukking circus in the NFL. Look at the ratings, they're lucky fantasy sports and gambling exists.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Legal system is as well. But, it's a fukking circus in the NFL. Look at the ratings, they're lucky fantasy sports and gambling exists.
    Exactly. I can't stand this fukkin league anymore. It's the sports version of Days of our Lives. Fantasy and gambling is truly the only thing keeping it afloat. And I think I'm done with it in those regards too.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

All this does is push everything back a week, now zeke will miss all of the fantasy playoffs

From Goodell perspective he has no choice but to pursue this all the way to the end. If not his authority amongst players is over

Zeke camp a bunch of idiots, would've been better to serve the suspension early on and he would've been back by now
    Not really, dude was never even charged with anything yet this pos commish wants to drag his name thru mud and suspend him for something he very well might not have done? Can't blame him one bit, I would fight it till very end as well, damn what games I might miss I wouldn't just sit quietly.

Don't get me wrong dude very well could be a woman beater, none of us really know,, but neither does gooddell yet he labeling him as one.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Not really, dude was never even charged with anything yet this pos commish wants to drag his name thru mud and suspend him for something he very well might not have done? Can't blame him one bit, I would fight it till very end as well, damn what games I might miss I wouldn't just sit quietly.

Don't get me wrong dude very well could be a woman beater, none of us really know,, but neither does gooddell yet he labeling him as one.

This entire situation has long since crossed the line of whether or not zeke did it or not

It's all legal precedent from here on out, innocent or guilty no longer matter

MMANick

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Exactly. I can't stand this fukkin league anymore. It's the sports version of Days of our Lives. Fantasy and gambling is truly the only thing keeping it afloat. And I think I'm done with it in those regards too.
    College ball is 100x more exciting at this point anyway. It's not even close. The NFL has become stale.

2daBank

This entire situation has long since crossed the line of whether or not zeke did it or not

It's all legal precedent from here on out, innocent or guilty no longer matter
    I agree that what they fighting about but if some clown called me a woman beater and tried to effect my livelihood in process I would fight w every resource I had as well.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO,so if a guy beats a women and pays her off to not testify against him the NFL shouldn't suspend them because there were no charges. The NFL spent 6 months investigating the case, they wouldn't have suspended him unless they had clear evidence. Cowboys should have just had Elliot sit out 6 games at the beginning of the year, if the suspension is upheld now he will miss the end of the season and the playoffs if they make them.

shadymcgrady

I agree that what they fighting about but if some clown called me a woman beater and tried to effect my livelihood in process I would fight w every resource I had as well.
    I get your view bank, an innocent person would never accept a plea bargain but at the end of the day the nfl holds court and it's rulings are not as impartial as the justice system

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO,so if a guy beats a women and pays her off to not testify against him the NFL shouldn't suspend them because there were no charges. The NFL spent 6 months investigating the case, they wouldn't have suspended him unless they had clear evidence. Cowboys should have just had Elliot sit out 6 games at the beginning of the year, if the suspension is upheld now he will miss the end of the season and the playoffs if they make them.

Actually, there wasn't clear evidence. The police did not have the evidence to bring charges, even the NFL's own investigator, the only NFL official that interviewed the woman, said there was no credible evidence against Zeke and advised against disciplinary action. The NFL's investigator was squelched, her findings and recommendations were not allowed in the report to Goodell and his committee and she was barred from the disciplinary meeting as well.

This is a case of Goodell overreaching and trying to make up for their failures with the Ray Rice and Josh Brown cases. Goodell bungled this from the start, there are tons of inconsistencies in their procedures and handling. They were going to hang someone whether they could prove it or not.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Actually, there wasn't clear evidence. The police did not have the evidence to bring charges, even the NFL's own investigator, the only NFL official that interviewed the woman, said there was no credible evidence against Zeke and advised against disciplinary action. The NFL's investigator was squelched, her findings and recommendations were not allowed in the report to Goodell and his committee and she was barred from the disciplinary meeting as well.

This is a case of Goodell overreaching and trying to make up for their failures with the Ray Rice and Josh Brown cases. Goodell bungled this from the start, there are tons of inconsistencies in their procedures and handling. They were going to hang someone whether they could prove it or not.
    The women was said to have multiple wounds and their were many investigators not just one - the NFL would not have imposed a 6 game suspension if their was no evidence.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The women was said to have multiple wounds and their were many investigators not just one - the NFL would not have imposed a 6 game suspension if their was no evidence.
    Many witnesses, many with no connection to Zeke, claim there were no marks when she claimed to have had them. She did have marks on her after she had a catfight at a bar with another woman. There were others investigating, but again their lead investigator and the only one to interview her did not find her credible and noted lies and inconsistencies with her story. The "evidence" the NFL used against Zeke were her own timestamped photos of the marks, it was shown the timestamps are easily manipulated with a $1 phone app. The NFL had two "experts examine the photos and stated they could date the marks by looking at the photos, but at Zeke's NFL appeal, one of NFL experts contradicted himself and stated that it was not possible to date bruising accurately. The other expert could not make the appeal because they were in the hospital having a procedure. Zeke's lawyers had a PI go to the second expert's house, the expert was at home the entire day and never left the house, avoiding the appeal. Numerous witnesses have gone on record testifying that she threatened payback for dumping her. The NFL also found evidence that she was attempting to blackmail Zeke and extort money from him or she would release sex tapes of the two of them, he refused to pay her.

Goodell was looking to come down hard on someone, whether there was credible evidence or not for their own tarnished public perception.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    so... what do the the Cowboys want ?

Him out during the Playoffs ?
    nah, suspension wouldn't count for playoffs.league is ripe for a cowboys Super Bowl win. everyones hurt and Philly is unproven thus far. Seattle and Philly are the only other contenders and Dallas is strong in the trenches so they could certainly win the nfc.. pats get another cake walk because the only qb with the balls to move the ball on them tore his acl yesterday. what a joke.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    nah, suspension wouldn't count for playoffs.league is ripe for a cowboys Super Bowl win. everyones hurt and Philly is unproven thus far. Seattle and Philly are the only other contenders and Dallas is strong in the trenches so they could certainly win the nfc.. pats get another cake walk because the only qb with the balls to move the ball on them tore his acl yesterday. what a joke.

So 7-1 and they are "unproven".......that cowboy playoff record over the last 15 years really shows how proven they are

why the hatred for Philly?

2daBank

You the only bitch that should be beaten. And no if there not enough to even press charges on a guy he shouldn't be suspended. Funny you know where her bruises came from, prob same reason your knees bruised up, sucking rooster under a table. Weak little bitch, until you ready to go outside and be tough stop replying to me from your mommies basement.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shocka1212

MMANick

Dude, the Eagles are proven and very good. The Cowboys will not make it to the SB.

2daBank

Sure they would, they still reeling from botching ray rice. You really show yourself to be a clown whenever you speak.

LT Profits

Eagles are a good team based on their metrics, but they really haven't beaten anyone and they lost to the best opponent that have faced. What was their statement win? Carolina? Meh. And Panthers are only team Philly beat that is not currently under .500

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

was hoping he would start suspension now get a nice rest and be fresh for the fantasy playoffs

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

So 7-1 and they are "unproven".......that cowboy playoff record over the last 15 years really shows how proven they are

why the hatred for Philly?
    wasn't taking a swipe at Philly.. but you can't tell me you would feel great about a playoff game against Seattle... whats the more likely scenario, wentz jacking up the seattle secondary? or Dallas mawling the hell out of them with their offensive line?

thomorino

Sure they would, they still reeling from botching ray rice. You really show yourself to be a clown whenever you speak.
    Lol, dumbfuk, so because the NFL fuked up the Ray Rice they'd suspend someone 6 games with no evidence.

123 Last