thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    wasn't taking a swipe at Philly.. but you can't tell me you would feel great about a playoff game against Seattle... whats the more likely scenario, wentz jacking up the seattle secondary? or Dallas mawling the hell out of them with their offensive line?
    Lol dumbuk, Seattle is a joke, they have no o-line even with Brown and their defense is average. Watson just dropped 37 on them. Seattle is not going to win anything this year.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You the only bitch that should be beaten. And no if there not enough to even press charges on a guy he shouldn't be suspended. Funny you know where her bruises came from, prob same reason your knees bruised up, sucking rooster under a table. Weak little bitch, until you ready to go outside and be tough stop replying to me from your mommies basement.
    Dumb little shit, the way the legal system works, if the women won't testify you can't in most cases press charges. That's true in rape and domestic violence cases - get a clue.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, dumbfuk, so because the NFL fuked up the Ray Rice they'd suspend someone 6 games with no evidence.
    pretty much. thats why they're doing this and this is why jerry jones is now pumping the brakes on Goodell's extension.. Also, ol jerry can't be too thrilled with Goodell siding with the players in that meeting last week about the anthem protests.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol dumbuk, Seattle is a joke, they have no o-line even with Brown and their defense is average. Watson just dropped 37 on them. Seattle is not going to win anything this year.
    why are you taking a cheap shot at me by referring to me as a "lol dumbuk" when I wasn't even talking to you?

take your attention seeking ass elsewhere with that bullshit. Was making it a point to not respond to you in this thread because of the gasbaggery you answer to when I come with nothing but #'s and facts and all you can respond with is some garbage hot take like "I don't look into numbers too much." You're worthless to this forum and make active members not want to be a part of it.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-03-17 at 01:53 PM.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

i actually think seattle is most likely to come out of the nfc, seattle patriots re match anyone

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

why are you taking a cheap shot at me by referring to me as a "lol dumbuk"?

take your attention seeking ass elsewhere with that bullshit. was making it a point to not respond to you in this thread because of the gasbaggery you answer to when I come with nothing but #'s and facts and all you can respond with is some garbage hot take like "I don't look into numbers too much." You're worthless to this forum and make active members not want to be a part of it.
    Watson was going ham on basically everyone. Seattle won the game. The guy is a fukkin clown, shocka.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Dumb little shit, the way the legal system works, if the women won't testify you can't in most cases press charges. That's true in rape and domestic violence cases - get a clue.
    not entirely true.

thomorino

why are you taking a cheap shot at me by referring to me as a "lol dumbuk" when I wasn't even talking to you?

take your attention seeking ass elsewhere with that bullshit. Was making it a point to not respond to you in this thread because of the gasbaggery you answer to when I come with nothing but #'s and facts and all you can respond with is some garbage hot take like "I don't look into numbers too much." You're worthless to this forum and make active members not want to be a part of it.
    Lol, I put your stupid comments in their place, Seattle is not a contender and the NC State quarterback has been inconsistent against every good defense he's played.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Watson was going ham on basically everyone. Seattle won the game. The guy is a fukkin clown, shocka.
    Lol, yeah dumbfuk, except for the only 2 times he played good defenses, KC and Cincinnati - when he didn't do dik

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, yeah dumbfuk, except for the only 2 times he played good defenses, KC and Cincinnati - when he didn't do dik
    You mean the game against Kansas City where he scored 5 touchdowns and the game against Cincinnati where he scored the deciding lone touchdown? Are those the games that he supposably didn't to "dik"? Or have my eyes and brain failed me again?

MMANick

You mean the game against Kansas City where he scored 5 touchdowns and the game against Cincinnati where he scored the deciding lone touchdown? Are those the games that he supposably didn't to "dik"? Or have my eyes and brain failed me again?
    He's an idiot. It's fukkin unreal.

thomorino

He's an idiot. It's fukkin unreal.
    <br>
    <br>
    LMAO, Watson threw for 125 yards against the Bengals and made 1 play the whole game game. KC dominated him and was up 23-7, they played prevent defense and he racked up meaningless points and yardage late.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

LMAO, Watson threw for 125 yards against the Bengals and made 1 play the whole game game. KC dominated him and was up 23-7, they played prevent defense and he racked up meaningless points and yardage late.
    Who won the game and by how much?

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

She tried, but after the police investigation, they found no credible evidence. She's just mad because she thought she had her gravy train, but got dumped. The NFL picked it up because they wanted to change the public perception, facts be damned.

MMANick

Never seen a player throw for 5 TD's because the defense let them.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Gotta love to comment "well who have the eagles played". They beat who was in front of them. One could argue any win on the road in the NFL is a quality win

Not naïve enough to see that the offensive line issues philly has could doom them.....but dallas and Seattle also have holes in their squads

thomorino

Who won the game and by how much?

Never seen a player throw for 5 TD's because the defense let them.
    <br>
    <br>
    lol dumbfuks, The Ravens won a super bowl with Trent Dilfer - its a team game. Plenty of quarterbacks rack up yards and touchdown in garbage time - get a tv.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Gotta love to comment "well who have the eagles played"
    Because it matters come playoff time, you'd like to see at least one win vs. a playoff caliber team (preferably more) just from a preparation standpoint. How many times have you seen teams win divisions thanks to soft schedules only to lose in first playoff game when facing competition they have not beaten all year.

thomorino

Lol, Seattle has played 3 teams with winning records. They are 1-2 with a win over the Rams in a game they were out gained by 150 yards and barely winning despite getting 5 turnovers.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Gotta love to comment "well who have the eagles played". They beat who was in front of them. One could argue any win on the road in the NFL is a quality win

Not naïve enough to see that the offensive line issues philly has could doom them.....but dallas and Seattle also have holes in their squads
    PHILLY!... Im not taking a shot at the eagles in any way. nor did I even drop that gasbag "who have they played" line.

MMANick

lol dumbfuks, The Ravens won a super bowl with Trent Dilfer - its a team game. Plenty of quarterbacks rack up yards and touchdown in garbage time - get a tv.
    Nobody said it wasn't a team game, fuktard. And yes plenty of QB's rack up yardage in garbage time, but that doesn't equate to 5 TD's.

MMANick

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Because it matters come playoff time, you'd like to see at least one win vs. a playoff caliber team (preferably more) just from a preparation standpoint. How many times have you seen teams win divisions thanks to soft schedules only to lose in first playoff game when facing competition they have not beaten all year.
    How many teams in the NFL are head and shoulders above everyone? I'd argue none at the moment. It's a wide open league with mostly mediocre teams that can beat each other any given Sunday.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, Seattle has played 3 teams with winning records. They are 1-2 with a win over the Rams in a game they were out gained by 150 yards and barely winning despite getting 5 turnovers.
    they lost to Green Bay in Green Bay against what some would argue is the greatest QB of all time and a team that is a top their division in Tennessee.

Did you seriously compare Deshaun Watson to Trent Dilfer? they went 3 games that year without scoring an offensive touchdown.. Watson is the reason Houston has won the games they've won and the reason they've been close to winning games at New England and Seattle. Bill o'Brien had more to do with those losses than Watson if anything. Punting the ball away rather than going for it on 4th and short in both games knowing his secondary can't stop a nosebleed. You're trying to bury a young quarterback who had been playing near the top of the league to solidify your sorry ass argument just for the sake of "winning the argument."

You're a true troll. A useless one at that.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-03-17 at 02:52 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

so who have Dallas and Seattle beaten?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

PHILLY!... Im not taking a shot at the eagles in any way. nor did I even drop that gasbag "who have they played" line.
    That would be me. Because it is a very important point.

I also said that the Eagles have the metrics of a good team, in fact they are my highest rated NFC team right now. But I would still be reluctant to jump on any NFC Futures until I see a quality win. And nobody has mentioned the SAINTS, who I have a close second and who probably provide better future value. Granted New Orleans hasn't beaten much either, but they and Philly are quite comparable metrically vs. similar schedules (Saint just a tad stronger).

Anyhow, we have hijacked this thread enough, this is supposed to be about Zeke.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

That would be me. Because it is a very important point.

I also said that the Eagles have the metrics of a good team, in fact they are my highest rated NFC team right now. But I would still be reluctant to jump on any NFC Futures until I see a quality win. And nobody has mentioned the SAINTS, who I have a close second and who probably provide better future value. Granted New Orleans hasn't beaten much either, but they and Philly are quite comparable metrically vs. similar schedules (Saint just a tad stronger).

Anyhow, we have hijacked this thread enough, this is supposed to be about Zeke.
    forgot all about Ol Horse-mouth.... apologies as the stupidity in the posts above distracted me unfortunately which is the sole purpose of all his threads and posts...

will be interesting to see how the NFC plays out.. clearly the superior conference. AFC so predictable. Steelers will beat the Chiefs in a game that matters, and New England will beat them all if neither happens because Coaching takes the supreme nod when there is comparable talent. As soon as the Chiefs get into a tight spot, they revert to the 4 yard out route offense which is so easy to put away. bunch of frauds.

thomorino

they lost to Green Bay in Green Bay against what some would argue is the greatest QB of all time and a team that is a top their division in Tennessee.

Did you seriously compare Deshaun Watson to Trent Dilfer? they went 3 games that year without scoring an offensive touchdown.. Watson is the reason Houston has won the games they've won and the reason they've been close to winning games at New England and Seattle. Bill o'Brien had more to do with those losses than Watson if anything. Punting the ball away rather than going for it on 4th and short in both games knowing his secondary can't stop a nosebleed. You're trying to bury a young quarterback who had been playing near the top of the league to solidify your sorry ass argument just for the sake of "winning the argument."

Lol, dumbfuk, I didn't compare Trent Diler to anyone, I made the point that Watson played like trash in the Cincinnati game - which was before Watt got hurt. You seem convinced Watson is good -he's had 3 good games against inconsistent defenses, and looked like trash against KC before the game was over, and he looked like trash against Cincinnati. The other teams were against bad or mediocre defenses.

thomorino

Lol, dumbfuk, I feel like I'm picking on a retard. Seattle scored 9 points against Green Bay - they didn't lose because of Rodgers, who no one would argue is the greatest quarterback of all time. They got destroyed by a Tennessee team that has scored fewer points than their opponents this year. The seahwaks wins - a lucky win over the Rams, a 3 point win over the winless 49ers, a blowout win over the horrible Colts, and a lucky win against a Houston team that has no defense.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Really should have just sat out the first 6 games this season....Cowboys could and prolly would have still been 3-3 without him...Instead they are just carrying the distraction into 2 full season instead of less than half a season.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Lol, dumbfuk

thomorino

Nobody said it wasn't a team game, fuktard. And yes plenty of QB's rack up yardage in garbage time, but that doesn't equate to 5 TD's.
    lol, retard, no one who watched the KC game was impressed with Watson - he couldn't get a first down most of the the first half.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Lol, douche bags

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Lol, retard

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, dumbfuk, I didn't compare Trent Diler to anyone, I made the point that Watson played like trash in the Cincinnati game - which was before Watt got hurt. You seem convinced Watson is good -he's had 3 good games against inconsistent defenses, and looked like trash against KC before the game was over, and he looked like trash against Cincinnati. The other teams were against bad or mediocre defenses.
    19 Touchdowns in his first 7 games.. Breaking a record Kurt Warner held before him. Richard Sherman also said after Sundays game that he has never seen anything from a young quarterback the way Watson played against them.

You're using words like trash to solidify a garbage argument for the sake of coming out on top here.. You're a fuckin loser.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lol, dumbfuk
    Lol, douche bags
    Lol, retard
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>