wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What about CNN and NSNBC? I suppose you think those networks are delivering perfectly straight news 24/7..

Looks like we lost another good man to the Trump hating liberal news brainwashing machine... Believe nothing what Fox reports even though you don't watch it and believe everything Don Lemon tells you...

You left out Fox news the biggest fake news channel of them all

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    All this says is that establishment Republicans don't give a shit.

I guess we can add Sasse to the list of those just cashing a check. He can sit back and do nothing while the people of Nebraska actually work. Another establishment bum. McCain got his POW panties in a bunch, and came in at the end to give the thumbs down on healthcare.

No matter the side, right or left, these fools are so obviously about themselves.

Chuck, Nancy, Paul, Mitch, and et cetera don't fckin care about anyone. Shit is hilarious. Used car salesmen, and soulless fcks like Pelosi are at the top.

Trump......well, insert your opinion here. No need for me to explain it to people.
    What makes Sasse an "establishment Republican"? Because he questions Trump? Is that the definition? Sasse is 45 and never held elected office until 2015.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

terrorists are so winning

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What makes Sasse an "establishment Republican"? Because he questions Trump? Is that the definition? Sasse is 45 and never held elected office until 2015.
    Any one who questions Trump is either an establishment Republican or a lefty or fake news

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's get rid of hannity as well. He is full of shit too
    What has that shithead been saying lately?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Has nothing to do with questioning Trump. Sasse is controlled. That's what makes him an establishment Republican. Read up on him.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The same thing. He just puts on a different shirt and tie every night and says the same crap

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Has nothing to do with questioning Trump. Sasse is controlled. That's what makes him an establishment Republican. Read up on him.
    Only because he questions Trump. If he was on the Trump train, you'd love the guy.

As for "controlled" that's 100% of Congress. "Establishment" is just the preferred codeword for any Republican who dares question Dear Leader.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The same thing. He just puts on a different shirt and tie every night and says the same crap
    That network is the only one that needs to be blown up. Don't get me wrong they all suck but Fox News is dangerous business. The people who watch and listen to that stuff are so brainwashed it's not even funny.

lakerboy

That network is the only one that needs to be blown up. Don't get me wrong they all suck but Fox News is dangerous business. The people who watch and listen to that stuff are so brainwashed it's not even funny.
    The worst is that hoarse voiced bitch Laura ingraham
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323

Only because he questions Trump. If he was on the Trump train, you'd love the guy.

As for "controlled" that's 100% of Congress. "Establishment" is just the preferred codeword for any Republican who dares question Dear Leader.
    Not quite. I dislike plenty of Senators that vote with the Trump agenda.

Cuse0323

People that hate Fox News watch it more than anyone.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

There's a tweet for everything. Trump thought Obama intimidated Fox News reporters. lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Feel free to hang out in a different country. If you can't see that what I said was tongue in cheek, then you should probably move. Ignorance is bliss, and you have it in spades. Enjoy bitching about issues, while you sit in your house and do nothing about the terrible atrocities that you think are happening. Dimwitted waste of flesh.
    I think you're confused. Based on what you've been posting, exactly none of it was tongue in cheek.

"Ignorance is bliss" while supporting this nut job. Exactly what I'm talking about. This board is scary ignorant.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Hannity is an entertainer. Nothing more.

Trump is an entertainer. Nothing more.

See the pattern? Because a lot of morons on this board don't.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And our "President" takes his cue from their bullshit.

I am just stunned by how dumb Trump is. Absolutely flabbergasted. He's not a smart person at all.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Back at it again. The president is perseverating on this. Day Care needs to be extended.

D2... Networks aren't reporting REAL NEWS. It's very opinionated... and somewhat biased.

You can't do that to people. If Trump wants to shut them down... I'm all for it.

It's clear as day what's going on now... networks know the dems tune in to this sh#$ night in and night out because they love drama. We also know companies purchase advertising spots.... if the Networks keep doing it... spreading lies for revenue... time for Trump to revoke licenses. Again.. ZERO TO DO WITH THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

FUK... it's called... time to call up the Better Business Bureau... file a complaint. Stop with the false news stories. It's ridiculous.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I think you're confused. Based on what you've been posting, exactly none of it was tongue in cheek.

"Ignorance is bliss" while supporting this nut job. Exactly what I'm talking about. This board is scary ignorant.

Take care then. Over 70K posts. You can separate from the ignorance, if need be.

Eminem may love you in his crew.

Trump isn't an entertainer. He's your President. Tough break. Enjoy the next 7 years, and change.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8467

And our "President" takes his cue from their bullshit.

I am just stunned by how dumb Trump is. Absolutely flabbergasted. He's not a smart person at all.
    I always find it hilarious how someone can have the audacity to call a multi billionaire and the most powerful man in the world .... dumb or not smart.

TheMoneyShot

I have no other choice but to turn on FOX NEWS now... never in my life did I ever tune into this network... until the FAKE BS on CNN and MSNBC started.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

Cuse0323

He's not a smart person at all.

Keep the laughs coming. I'm bored, and this shit gives me a boost

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I support a lot of what the clown is doing or trying to do. This is a head scratcher to say the least. He needs to get off twitter forever. We have wild fires, hurricanes, a mass shooting, etc. and he is worrying about the NFL and NBC. He isn't a good ol' boy and he knew that going in. He knew he would come up on relentless attack after another. He needs to stay focused. All this is for is his base to "boycott" NBC and NFL. Its a joke. They have the same freedom of speech. Their credibility will tank if it is "fake news". People will believe what they want etc. 90% don't look objectively at both sides. They choose their side and stick with it.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I support a lot of what the clown is doing or trying to do. This is a head scratcher to say the least. He needs to get off twitter forever. We have wild fires, hurricanes, a mass shooting, etc. and he is worrying about the NFL and NBC. He isn't a good ol' boy and he knew that going in. He knew he would come up on relentless attack after another. He needs to stay focused. All this is for is his base to "boycott" NBC and NFL. Its a joke. They have the same freedom of speech. Their credibility will tank if it is "fake news". People will believe what they want etc. 90% don't look objectively at both sides. They choose their side and stick with it.
    I agree. He shouldn't post on twitter. He's addicted. He can't stop.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He tweets one thing and gets everyone losing their minds.

we are at 4 pages here dudes

It’s impressive

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree. He shouldn't post on twitter. He's addicted. He can't stop.
    I'm glad you think this is funny.

This isn't a fvcking game. He's going to start World War III because of his Twitter obsession, thin skin and insecurity. But by all means, ROFL away.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I always find it hilarious how someone can have the audacity to call a multi billionaire and the most powerful man in the world .... dumb or not smart.
    Have you ever heard him say anything of substance re: policy or governing our country?

He tweets and starts beef with the NFL and all of this other cultural bullshit because he's a pop star. Nothing more.

When people implore him to get down to brass tax and deal with things that matter, he can't, because he's neither educated enough or interested enough in rolling up his sleeves and actually governing. Or leading, for that matter.

That's why he makes such a big deal about kneeling and the Anthem - he knows it will distract everyone away from the fact that he is not qualified in any way, shape or form to be President.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I'm glad you think this is funny.

This isn't a fvcking game. He's going to start World War III because of his Twitter obsession, thin skin and insecurity. But by all means, ROFL away.
    World War 3 is going to start because of twitter?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    World War 3 is going to start because of twitter?
    Do you not see the dumb shit he posts about North Korea et al. on Twitter?

Kermit

He's playing all of you guys, and you bite on his every word(or misspelled word). If it wasn't for the anti-Trumpers crying over every little thing that he says, I would never know about it. I sure the Hell don't follow him on Twitter or Facebook.

Kermit

Do you not see the dumb shit he posts about North Korea et al. on Twitter?
    And that is going to start WW3? 2 kids playing grab-ass on Twitter?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

He's playing all of you guys, and you bite on his every word(or misspelled word). If it wasn't for the anti-Trumpers crying over every little thing that he says, I would never know about it. I sure the Hell don't follow him on Twitter or Facebook.
    He's "playing us"? Again, this isn't a fvcking game. He is the President of the United States. Almost every official around him has implored him to get off of social media. Kelly and his own cabinet have him in shackles. His top supporters are saying he's gone off the rails. This is dangerous shit, man. We're not watching a fvcking reality TV show.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And that is going to start WW3? 2 kids playing grab-ass on Twitter?
    "Two kids" who just happen to have access to nuclear codes and weapons.

Yeah, no big deal.

Kermit

"Two kids" who just happen to have access to nuclear codes and weapons.

Yeah, no big deal.
    It's really not. It's North Korea. They have been talking shit for years. Lil' Kim may be a fat toolbag, but he isn't stupid.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Literally tweeting is what is driving everyone crazy

its not some policy that is affecting you

its not that you have been deported

its not that you are making any less than you were before

he didn’t like daca okay

he doesn’t like Obamacare okay

nothing has changed....well maybe army beating navy and the Yankees beating the Indians

noone is “Missing in the Park”

stop feeding into it and let him say whatever

all these disasters everyone on the edge of their seats just wanting some suspect “tweet”

wtf

how about you govern yourself and your own household

I never gave a flying flip about who was in the White House and never will

you guys act like that person is who your kids should grow up to be...get real I’d rather our kids grow up to be themselves.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Literally tweeting is what is driving everyone crazy

its not some policy that is affecting you

its not that you have been deported

its not that you are making any less than you were before

he didn’t like daca okay

he doesn’t like Obamacare okay

nothing has changed....well maybe army beating navy and the Yankees beating the Indians

noone is “Missing in the Park”

stop feeding into it and let him say whatever

all these disasters everyone on the edge of their seats just wanting some suspect “tweet”

wtf

how about you govern yourself and your own household

I never gave a flying flip about who was in the White House and never will

you guys act like that person is who your kids should grow up to be...get real I’d rather our kids grow up to be themselves.
    That's because, according to this post, you've (fortunately) never been directly affected - or even had your life changed - by decisions made in the Oval Office.

Consider yourself both lucky and due.

First 123456 Last