JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ra77er, are you American?

Freedom of the Press is critical in a free society.

It is there to hold our leaders accountable.

When the POTUS suggests revoking a major network's license because he doesn't like what they're saying.... that's terrible.

The POTUS is SWORN to protect the Constitution and Trump clearly dngaf.

This is so clear, but it's not what frightens me. Because I expect that from him.

What does frighten me, however, is that his supporters would be okay with him tearing up the constitution. If Trump suggested we needed a new one, you guys would line right up to have your own freedoms taken away.

The weird thing is that I can't figure out why. What is it that makes you guys love him so much? It's like you guys will ride the ship until it sinks just to save face. Just don't want to admit you were wrong. It is like you are completely blind.
    Being critical of the President in the media is a good thing when it is based on truth and facts.. However, when the media starts fabricating stories, creating a false narrative, twisting the truth to fit an agenda then that becomes harmful, slander, defamation of character and throws all news integrity right out the window..

That is not good in America..

Just now, I turned on CNN and to no surprise they are back to covering the so called Trump/Russian collusion scandal, it's a total bogus narrative, nothing proven, nothing real about that reporting..Then they move on to the next story and pull at heart strings of viewers by saying Trump is "cutting off aid" to Puerto Rico which is the farthest thing from the truth.. All trump said in a tweet is that we can't AID Puerto Rico "forever"...

Story after story is just so fake and people buy into it!!!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-12-17 at 03:05 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Being critical of the President in the media is a good thing when it is based on truth and facts.. However, when the media starts fabricating stories, creating a false narrative, twisting the truth to fit an agenda then that becomes harmful, slander, defamation of character and throws all news integrity right out the window..

Just now, I turned on CNN and to no surprise they are back to covering the so called Trump/Russian collusion scandal, it's a total bogus narrative, nothing proven, nothing real about that reporting..Then they move on to the next story and pull at heart strings of viewers by saying Trump is "cutting off aid" to Puerto Rico which is the farthest thing from the truth.. All trump said in a tweet is that we can't AID Puerto Rico "forever"...

Jibby, I am looking at the big picture here.

I dont have time to argue every little detail with you, but even if I did, what's the point?

Earlier when I said people would line up to give their rights away in the name of Trump, you are at the top of the list.

Your head is so far up Trump's ass, you don't know whether it's day or night.

You need to look up the definition of confirmation bias, let it sink in. And then go about giving it your damndest to think for yourself, critically.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I feel like we're almost on the same page, but you just see my Trump avatar.

People should be active, and educated. Instead, so many just do, and say what someone pumped into their head. Thinking for yourself is slowly declining. That's my main point.
    This reminded me of part of a George Carlin monologue:
    “Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Trump is a super troll. And the left jumps every time.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Trump is a super troll. And the left jumps every time.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Trump is wrong here and it is unconstitutional. Obama made similar threats against talk radio. Both are wrong

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Jibby, I am looking at the big picture here.

I dont have time to argue every little detail with you, but even if I did, what's the point?

Earlier when I said people would line up to give their rights away in the name of Trump, you are at the top of the list.

Your head is so far up Trump's ass, you don't know whether it's day or night.

You need to look up the definition of confirmation bias, let it sink in. And then go about giving it your damndest to think for yourself, critically.
    Bottom line is Trump is running the Country just fine, jobs coming back, economy holding strong, American borders stronger, we are also not at war either, ISIS is almost done, less rioting and looting in the streets now under Trump, he's been on the disaster relief efforts also..

Not sure what more you want in a President? If Congress was on board with Trump and not bought off, we'd already have healthcare reform and a budget in place......

Trump ain't as bad as you brainwashed Trump haters have been told to think... He's doing the job.. I'll leave at that...

Enjoy the brainwashing hate Trump media my friend - Remember Trump is Hitler, a racist, a sexual predator, incredibly stupid, doesn't pay taxes, in bed with Putin, he's also mentally ill and gonna use nukes, he's fat and needs 2 scoops of ice cream not one.. That's what CNN and NBC pumps into your brains.. It's sad and fake news.... ...

Do I think Trump is a Saint no I don't.. Do I think he tweets stupid craps sometimes in the moment.. Yes I do.. He's not a perfect President but gets the job done IMO...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-12-17 at 05:04 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    This reminded me of part of a George Carlin monologue:
    “Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.”
    Truth be told.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Trump just trolls all you fukks....it's amazing how you guys let this useless shit run your lives....Bush was worthless...Obama was even worse...

Clinton got his dikk sukked by a fat bitch in the Oval Office...basically his only accomplishment because nobody should have to fukk Hillary.

after all this....how are your lives different?? People just need something to bitch about...
    Points Awarded:

Ph q all gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ra77er gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Trump just trolls all you fukks....it's amazing how you guys let this useless shit run your lives....Bush was worthless...Obama was even worse...

Clinton got his dikk sukked by a fat bitch in the Oval Office...basically his only accomplishment because nobody should have to fukk Hillary.

after all this....how are your lives different?? People just need something to bitch about...
    You keep it simply and straight up.. I like that... Boooooooyaaaa!!!!!!

rkelly110

rkelly110

Don't think even you would kick her out of bed or get your little knobby polished.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Take off that one-world pussy hat.
    When have Communists, unionists and Jews been rounded up under Trump??

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are all good characters

Trump is not shutting nbc

that photo not bad rkelly

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

So by that rationale Fox News should have been put out of business 8 years ago.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Lolololololololololololololol yo

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Is being a troll an appropriate posture for the President of the United States of America?

First ... 3456