Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    michael smith is sitting out tonight show lol hope hes gone too i,have nothing against what they say off the air i just find they lack talent amd their,show sucks
    I'm watching him now and I can't believe how bad he is!!! He shouldn't be on the air.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just dumb ghetto people guys

Nothing more to say

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Btw....He was interviewing Tedy Bruschi and Tedy said....."You have to block Fletcher Cox. You don't want big Cox sitting on your lap."

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Im still waiting for the first black guy to fuk me over. The page wouldn't be big enuf to list all the white guys that tried to scam me. I will be taking my car to my black mechanic who has all black workers. These pussys wouldn't step one foot in his garage. This shop has never fuked me over and to say that about a car mechanic, is a pretty big statement.
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Forget the FBI crime statistics! Ignore the unemployment, single parent, incarceration, and scholastic testing numbers! Nevermind what you see everyday with your own eyes, or what the media tries to hide from you about black societies around the world!

...Thor4140 FOUND A BLACK MECHANIC HE LIKES...

That's right folks, this mechanic has done more for the black race than MLK, Barry Obama, and Nelson Mandela combined!

Oh BTW Thorn4140, if your idiotic posts on here are any indication, you aren't going to know when a mechanic rips you off.

Thorn4140: "Hello my friendly magic black mechanic, why is my engine making that knocking noise?"

Black mechanic: "Oh no, that's your transmission. Going to need a new one but it's better than buying a new car right? Tell you what, I'll give you 10% off labor since you're such a good customer."

Thorn4140: "Great, thanks. How much will the labor be?"

Black mechanic: "Well we can't know until it's done, but I'll take care of you brother."

Thorn4140: "Awesome! Thanks for taking caring of me." Thinks to himself, 'He called me his brother, this guy is great'

jjgold

Go look in any black neighborhood it’s destroyed, and in Newark they built tons of new housing for the blacks and most of it was all ruined in 15 years

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Go look in any black neighborhood it’s destroyed, and in Newark they built tons of new housing for the blacks and most of it was all ruined in 15 years
    Guy's, let's give the black community a break. Why?
    They have lousy black leader's as a whole. They are extremely under-educated, and at the same time, all this feeds into an having an underdog society, needing healing.
    Bring forth some heroic black leaders, so to create some healing. Where in the hell are they? Those millionaire black's that seem to turn the other cheek, along with the eye, too.

Not having admirable leader's, that alone, is enough to cause any society to fail, and fail miserably.
    I still have some compassion for black's, but, they, as a group, have not helped their own demise.
    People like mean old Grits do not help his people with all his blindness and that closed mind scenario of hating whitey.
    Is Grit's somewhat paranoid? Yes, among other things.

*One more time for black member's such as Grits....find a Friggin' black hero you can follow and believe in!
    I can name three sport's heroes right now and would trust them to come forward [if they would] and create some winning programs, along with an optimistic mindset, for black neighborhoods.
    1. Magic Johnson 2. Jim Brown 3. Michael Jordan.
    However, those three famous blacks need to come to those lower-class neighborhoods--in person--and teach these little black youths how to win in life.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

DEITSCH at SI writes today (speculative) that ESPN is pursuing options with Hill to end her tenure at ESPN.

As I first reported here, Bloomberg suggested ESPN was looking to sever ties 2 weeks ago.

There must be a sticking point in the negotiations here....

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    DEITSCH at SI writes today (speculative) that ESPN is pursuing options with Hill to end her tenure at ESPN.

As I first reported here, Bloomberg suggested ESPN was looking to sever ties 2 weeks ago.

There must be a sticking point in the negotiations here....
    It's amazing that brands like ESPN can hurt shareholders with impunity by pushing their far left agenda down our throats. Hurts viewership numbers and lowers ad rates. Hopefully investors get tired of being shat on.

jjgold

Networks finding it real fast hiring blacks destroys it like everything else they touch

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

I wonder if they will still show her ugly ass commercials...Mna, it is bad enough to see her on a show, then we need to see her on commercials too..It is very very bad

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    It's amazing that brands like ESPN can hurt shareholders with impunity by pushing their far left agenda down our throats. Hurts viewership numbers and lowers ad rates. Hopefully investors get tired of being shat on.
    ESPN doesn't have it's own stock, they're lumped in under the DIS brand.
    Disney owns a shitload, ESPN, ABC, Lifetime, A&E (the only good one) and others.
    Plus the theme parks Disney owns etc. etc. the brand as a whole is doing OK
    I'm trying to figure out what percentage of DIS is ESPN but seems like DIS doesn't release those figures (it has to be out there someplace)

I did learn in my research and I've spent too much time on this so I'm moving on, that ESPN revenue is up ten percent in 2016, but subscriber count is off 5.2 percent in the same fiscal year, probably because they sliced off 11.2 percent of operating costs.
    The stock is trading at 98 dollars and change, in 2015 almost two years ago to the day DIS was trading at 122 dollars, I suppose dip buying is not a bad idea, but you have to prepare to get out quickly, I personally don't want any part of the DIS stock (or any media) I missed the boat on Netflix, that's way too expensive now, plus I got my money in good in REIT's and a few energy stocks.

stevenash

Networks finding it real fast hiring blacks destroys it like everything else they touch
    Gold, now your'e way over the top, I work with very good and sharp black professionals, there are goldbricks in every race and creed, just like there are sharps in every race and creed, you're making Archie Bunker now look like a liberal in these broad stroke generalizations.

Knock it off already.

stevenash

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Read this 5 months ago...They have gotten even worse since the article

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

Forget the FBI crime statistics! Ignore the unemployment, single parent, incarceration, and scholastic testing numbers! Nevermind what you see everyday with your own eyes, or what the media tries to hide from you about black societies around the world!

...Thor4140 FOUND A BLACK MECHANIC HE LIKES...

That's right folks, this mechanic has done more for the black race than MLK, Barry Obama, and Nelson Mandela combined!

Oh BTW Thorn4140, if your idiotic posts on here are any indication, you aren't going to know when a mechanic rips you off.

Thorn4140: "Hello my friendly magic black mechanic, why is my engine making that knocking noise?"

Black mechanic: "Oh no, that's your transmission. Going to need a new one but it's better than buying a new car right? Tell you what, I'll give you 10% off labor since you're such a good customer."

Thorn4140: "Great, thanks. How much will the labor be?"

Black mechanic: "Well we can't know until it's done, but I'll take care of you brother."

Thorn4140: "Awesome! Thanks for taking caring of me." Thinks to himself, 'He called me his brother, this guy is great'
    Lol. Dude i walk my own path and like i said I'm smart enough to know it is shady white fuks i need to watch closely and I'm white. It isn't my problem that you are a racist and terrified of black people. Like i said before it takes a special chip on a white guys shoulder to actually think it is he that is getting the rotten deal in life. I bet you are a lazy fuk. U have already been shown u have bad credit and not to be trusted. A broke dik worrying about black people all of the time.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ESPN doesn't have it's own stock, they're lumped in under the DIS brand.
    Disney owns a shitload, ESPN, ABC, Lifetime, A&E (the only good one) and others.
    Plus the theme parks Disney owns etc. etc. the brand as a whole is doing OK
    I'm trying to figure out what percentage of DIS is ESPN but seems like DIS doesn't release those figures (it has to be out there someplace)

I did learn in my research and I've spent too much time on this so I'm moving on, that ESPN revenue is up ten percent in 2016, but subscriber count is off 5.2 percent in the same fiscal year, probably because they sliced off 11.2 percent of operating costs.
    The stock is trading at 98 dollars and change, in 2015 almost two years ago to the day DIS was trading at 122 dollars, I suppose dip buying is not a bad idea, but you have to prepare to get out quickly, I personally don't want any part of the DIS stock (or any media) I missed the boat on Netflix, that's way too expensive now, plus I got my money in good in REIT's and a few energy stocks.
    That $122 priced in an ESPN sale. It never materialized and that's when they started firing everyone and shifting far left.

They are trying to sell ESPN & ABC to a minor cable network- BET comes to mind, but no name a gave been revieled. The issue of course is falling ad rates, sbscribtion counts down, viewership frustrated and existing contracts are pricey. ABC will have trouble competing with private content of Netflix, Amazon or what have you, so Disney is stuck with a pair of flea ridden dogs here....begging for a left leaning group of media moguls to bail them out.

dlowilly

Lol. Dude i walk my own path and like i said I'm smart enough to know it is shady white fuks i need to watch closely and I'm white. It isn't my problem that you are a racist and terrified of black people. Like i said before it takes a special chip on a white guys shoulder to actually think it is he that is getting the rotten deal in life. I bet you are a lazy fuk. U have already been shown u have bad credit and not to be trusted. A broke dik worrying about black people all of the time.
    Terrified of blacks LOL nope, just sick of the BS and lies. When did I say I was getting the rotten deal in life? I'm just honest and value truth above political correctness and social justice.

Bad credit and not to be trusted? I have posted screenshots of my credit score at different times and paid back any betpoints loan I've gotten in here in a timely manner with interest. Evidence and facts have never gotten in the way of a libtard like you though.

You're the dumbfuk that thinks a nice mechanic you met represents a whole race and excuses them of all their issues and problems. You are a retard among libtards and that's an astounding feat, congrats.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Terrified of blacks LOL nope, just sick of the BS and lies. When did I say I was getting the rotten deal in life? I'm just honest and value truth above political correctness and social justice.

Bad credit and not to be trusted? I have posted screenshots of my credit score at different times and paid back any betpoints loan I've gotten in here in a timely manner with interest. Evidence and facts have never gotten in the way of a libtard like you though.

You're the dumbfuk that thinks a nice mechanic you met represents a whole race and excuses them of all their issues and problems. You are a retard among libtards and that's an astounding feat, congrats.
    The fact that you are borrowing LOFUKENL bet points say's enough.

dlowilly

The fact that you are borrowing LOFUKENL bet points say's enough.
    "You have bad credit"

"Oh you borrowed something I can easily verify online and paid it back?"

"The fact that you borrowed points say's enough"

Libtard logic

Check my purchase history then

Just another libtard throwing shit against the wall because all they can do is deflect and distract

Even other libtards laugh at you on here and that's beyond sad

What a loser, evident in every one of your posts

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

ESPN is crumbling

Why??

Ghetto ruined it like they ruin Cities and everything else

When ESPN was mainly white is was outstanding
    It was an imminent decline the second Disney bought them

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I hope you are trolling Thor, have you seen the percentage of whites compared to blacks in prison lately?

Just watch the 48hrs detective show, it's always Blacks and or Mexicans committing the violent crimes and murders in society..

Whites do commit more corporate crimes though, they suck in Government right now as well especially in the Senate.. All paid off puppets entangled in Corporate greed.. Democrats and Republicans... THE SWAMP is real.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Told people to boycott sponsors of they disagree with jerry Jones.

The same sponsors that are the reason this kunt has a job.

jjgold

You have to remove all the black shows that’s the first thing and then get a dress code in the NFL and have to have your hair short

Also have to teach blacks not to talk jive talk people get turned off to that

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You guys are wasting your finger energy on Thor. When libs are as whacky as this guy it usually means his whole family is a welfare cult. Not always. I have a sister that denies the Reagan economic boom ever existed aLa Chico. But Thor has zero original thoughts. If MSNBC is for kneeling so is he. When he looks his stupidest, which is quite often, he diverts to fictional weaves as dlowily is finding out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You have to remove all the black shows that’s the first thing and then get a dress code in the NFL and have to have your hair short

Also have to teach blacks not to talk jive talk people get turned off to that
    Just need to have the fathers stay around and push the kids to stay in school and up thru college. Set productive life goals.. That would be the biggest improvement that could ever happen in any of the Black and Mexican ghetto's here in America..

Ghetto's would then start producing winners in life rather then murdering criminals.. It all starts with being responsible parents.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Liberals destroyed the 'Black Family' & 'Black Small Businesses'

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Generally speaking - Killed them with gov. freebies, ghetto blacks get everything free, healthcare they walk right into the emergency hospitals and get treated for free, welfare and food stamps are given to them, free housing as well when they start having babies. Then they still biiitch and moan about equality in the hoods and hate on America....

We just need to keep building jails and more grave yards I guess.. I don't see anything changing..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Generally speaking - Killed them with gov. freebies, ghetto blacks get everything free, healthcare they walk right into the emergency hospitals and get treated for free, welfare and food stamps are given to them, free housing as well when they start having babies. Then they still biiitch and moan about equality in the hoods and hate on America....

We just need to keep building jails and more grave yards I guess.. I don't see anything changing..
    This place is better served adopting a different three-letter acronym. The ignorant, sweeping generalizations never cease to amaze.

I'd personally like to see a hood in the upper left-hand corner on the main page. Let's call a spade a spade.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This place is better served adopting a different three-letter acronym. The ignorant, sweeping generalizations never cease to amaze.

I'd personally like to see a hood in the upper left-hand corner on the main page. Let's call a spade a spade.
    You're right you should have a safe space sub forum where you're protected from the truth

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You're right you should have a safe space sub forum where you're protected from the truth
    Good post. Liberals either deny, get offended, or play ignorant when confronted with facts.. Perfect example of that above..

Lastly in an attempt to deflect they just call you a racist... It's a joke and I have no time for that..

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Thor, how old are you?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Just idiots who havent the slightest of what they talk about, ask them to expound on any comment youll get nothing. Ive never seen people discuss people they so much that, Im sure, they hardly come into contact with. This is nothing more than self loathing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

ESPN is losing money and viewers because technology has changed and people aren't subscribing to cable, Dish or DirecTV services anymore.

Not that complicated. In fact, it was inevitable.

This is so much like the kneeling/flag issue, it's scary. Look, I can't stand Hill and I don't watch ESPN much anymore. And I don't agree personally with those who kneel during the National Anthem. But ESPN's correction in the marketplace was inevitable. And Americans have a fundamental right to peacefully protest racial or social inequalities in this country.

The idea that ESPN's politics are getting in the way of its popularity, or the idea that players are kneeling because they're anti-flag/anti-American, is mind-numbingly stupid. Yet so many people have bought into both narratives hook, line and sinker.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Good post. Liberals either deny, get offended, or play ignorant when confronted with facts.. Perfect example of that above..

Lastly in an attempt to deflect they just call you a racist... It's a joke and I have no time for that..
    Not a liberal at all.

Just telling the truth.

Open your eyes and educate yourself.

I really feel sorry for you these days, JIB.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

ESPN is losing money and viewers because technology has changed and people aren't subscribing to cable, Dish or DirecTV services anymore.

Not that complicated. In fact, it was inevitable.

This is so much like the kneeling/flag issue, it's scary. Look, I can't stand Hill and I don't watch ESPN much anymore. And I don't agree personally with those who kneel during the National Anthem. But ESPN's correction in the marketplace was inevitable. And Americans have a fundamental right to peacefully protest racial or social inequalities in this country.

The idea that ESPN's politics are getting in the way of its popularity, or the idea that players are kneeling because they're anti-flag/anti-American, is mind-numbingly stupid. Yet so many people have bought into both narratives hook, line and sinker.
    You hit the nail on the head, theyve lost a lot of money so what they do, turn their SPORTS channel into a social commentary platform, its hilarious. Yet people fall for it.

First ... 45678 Last