wait what is this mike???

summary??

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    wait what is this mike???

summary??
    original witnesses were all claiming multiple shooters, that a lady in the crowd was telling people "you're all gonna die", the valet for paddock said he didn't have bags in the car, etc etc

now some of the more vocal people who had stories that conflicted with the official version of events (even though the official version has changed at least 4 times lol) are missing and/or dead

here's a couple videos, gio rios and police scanner activity showing other hotels/people involved... and video of another shooter in black

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eye...ana-and-ny-ny/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS31WuL4ux4

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    we're now up to 5 mysteriously dead survivors

hazardous to your health to tell the truth and say there were multiple shooters on the ground

http://yournewswire.com/las-vegas-witness-gunmen-dead/

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...egas-shooting/

http://rense.com/general96/unhurtdies.html
    The logistics and physics of this event... clearly shows it's impossible for a single 64 year old man to pull off.

But let the people continue to be blind.

I will shut my mouth now... I don't want the CIA to write me off.

Hey man nice shot....

I wish I would've met you
    Now it's a little late
    What you could've taught me
    I could have saved some face
    They think that your early ending
    Was all wrong
    For the most part they're right
    But look how they all got strong

That's why I say hey man, nice shot
    What a good shot man
    A man
    Has gun
    Hey man
    Have fun
    Nice shot

Now that the smoke's gone
    And the air is all clear
    Those who were right there
    Got a new kind of fear
    You'd fight and you were right
    But they were just too strong
    They'd stick it in your face
    And let you smell what they consider wrong

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I just can't see the narrative that there were shooters on the ground. Everybody was in shock and a panic, that girls Facebook posts show that. She swore they were following her, but she looked back send didn't see a gunman. There were so many false reports because everybody was just so freaked out. I will say the deaths are awfully sketchy, but not much else points to a shooter on the ground imo. With all the videos, you would for sure see it. The guy looking up at Mandalay flipping off the shooter sure as hell didn't think there was a shooter on the ground.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Shit gets weirder. A cop accidentally shot into the room or some shit? And a couple that was at the concert just crashed into a gate and died. Their story was well known because the husband covered up his wife. I don't know. Just odd stuff all around. Still not a single clip of the guy playing some video poker at least. Hell, at least with Columbine they released a few small clips. They hid the rest though, and destroyed shit. Even let us see random armed guys running around who weren't the kids. I guess they have gotten smarter. This story is basically buried now.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Shit gets weirder. A cop accidentally shot into the room or some shit? And a couple that was at the concert just crashed into a gate and died. Their story was well known because the husband covered up his wife. I don't know. Just odd stuff all around. Still not a single clip of the guy playing some video poker at least. Hell, at least with Columbine they released a few small clips. They hid the rest though, and destroyed shit. Even let us see random armed guys running around who weren't the kids. I guess they have gotten smarter. This story is basically buried now.
    Something will leak one day. Could be 20 years from now... but it will leak... and we will be too old to give a fuk.

milwaukee mike

add jason aldean's attorney orville armon to the growing body count

granted he was 67 years old... but a lot of people keep strangely dying in their sleep and having their cars start on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3659F1M3Wtk

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    DING DING DING

Dont you know, they ****** up so bad thats why they are now giving all media attention to sexual harassment stories... after ignoring them for decades they needed some scapegoats...

Modern history is such a clusterfuck.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

When there is panic and such..stories change etc. People under panic get confused etc.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    When there is panic and such..stories change etc. People under panic get confused etc.
    the only stories that keep changing are the fbi/cops/campos

first campos was shot once, then he was just hit by debris, now apparently he was shot 3 times and yet this severely injured key witness drove himself to mexico... then came back and got treated 11 days later for 3 gunshot wounds at a clinic that doesn't treat gunshot wounds or even have an x-ray machine

and when there is panic it's quite the opposite, senses are heightened in life-threatening situations, not dulled

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

the only stories that keep changing are the fbi/cops/campos

first campos was shot once, then he was just hit by debris, now apparently he was shot 3 times and yet this severely injured key witness drove himself to mexico... then came back and got treated 11 days later for 3 gunshot wounds at a clinic that doesn't treat gunshot wounds or even have an x-ray machine

and when there is panic it's quite the opposite, senses are heightened in life-threatening situations, not dulled
    Senses may be heightened, but it also causes a lot of paranoia, which leads to seeing things as they may not be and false reports.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Senses may be heightened, but it also causes a lot of paranoia, which leads to seeing things as they may not be and false reports.
    and i suppose it also leads to 28 year old girls just dying in their sleep, and relatively new mercedes just bursting into flames

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Maybe it was a hit man who had one target and made it look like massacre to cover up

Nothing would surprise me at this point

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Maybe it was a hit man who had one target and made it look like massacre to cover up

since he looks like f\*g, lets start with the males

no offense thor

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

that makes a lot more sense than the official story

make a big distraction/event to cover up a small job... but that wouldn't explain the destruction of evidence (missing hard drive, people's cell phones being taken by fbi and wiped clean, paddock's home getting burglarized while fbi is watching it, etc) and not showing any camera footage of anything when vegas is full of cameras
    and the intentional lies, like campos' award dinner where it took place at a restaurant whose decor is no longer the same as pictures

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Rudy, would you mind giving Mike your conspiracy badge?

It only seems right.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Something will leak one day. Could be 20 years from now... but it will leak... and we will be too old to give a fuk.
    How many hours do you think you have spent so far investigating this case?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Rudy, would you mind giving Mike your conspiracy badge?

It only seems right.
    giant, which version of the official story do you think is true?

did paddock shoot campos before he broke the window and shot outside? or after?

did he shoot 200 rounds through the door or only 20?

did he bring 10 weapons to his room or 23?

did someone from the fbi/cops discharge their weapon in paddock's room accidentally? or did that not happen

did campos get hit once by a bullet? or only by debris? or 3 times by bullets?

i would love to believe the official story, no matter how ridiculous, but i don't know which version

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

i would love to believe the official story, no matter how ridiculous, but i don't know which version
    This sounds like me when pertaining to a dif tragedy that involved very large buildings

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    i bet it's more time than all of mainstream media's investigative journalists combined... and that is just sad

people can literally get away with murder in this country and nobody cares, quite the contrary everyone has been so brainwashed that they criticize people for using their brains or asking questions

cia came up with the term conspiracy theorist to ridicule anyone arguing with jfk assassination, here's stuff from their own memo

1035-960 further delineates specific techniques for countering “conspiratorial” arguments centering on the Warren Commission’s findings. Such responses and their coupling with the pejorative label have been routinely wheeled out in various guises by corporate media outlets, commentators and political leaders to this day against those demanding truth and accountability about momentous public events.

• No significant new evidence has emerged which the [Warren] Commission did not consider.
    • Critics usually overvalue particular items and ignore others.
    • Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States.
    • Critics have often been enticed by a form of intellectual pride: they light on some theory and fall in love with it.
    • Oswald would not have been any sensible person’s choice for a co-conspirator.
    • Such vague accusations as that “more than ten people have died mysteriously” [during the Warren Commission’s inquiry] can always be explained in some natural way e.g.: the individuals concerned have for the most part died of natural causes.

The Giant

did paddock shoot campos before he broke the window and shot outside? or after?

did he shoot 200 rounds through the door or only 20?

did he bring 10 weapons to his room or 23?

did someone from the fbi/cops discharge their weapon in paddock's room accidentally? or did that not happen

did campos get hit once by a bullet? or only by debris? or 3 times by bullets?

Mike, this is what you do whenever there is a crazy attack.

You obsess over it, think how awful it would be if your family was in the crossfires, and then set your mind out to believe it was some kind of government master plan.

I don't need to know what happened in Paddock's room. I don't care.

If I believed my government was out to kill, I'd look into moving away. Why don't you?

milwaukee mike

Mike, this is what you do whenever there is a crazy attack.

You obsess over it, think how awful it would be if your family was in the crossfires, and then set your mind out to believe it was some kind of government master plan.

I don't need to know what happened in Paddock's room. I don't care.

If I believed my government was out to kill, I'd look into moving away. Why don't you?
    love it or leave it, huh?

why not stay and make it better... and expose the scumbags

i shouldn't be forced to leave this country, liars and murderers, and those who defend them should

The Giant

Mike, what kind of headway have you made so far exposing guys?

milwaukee mike

Mike, what kind of headway have you made so far exposing guys?
    at least i can be proud that i'm trying to wake people up, and have civil discussions without name calling and insults.

can you be proud of the time you spend trying to keep people asleep?

you seem to care quite a bit about trying to kick me down, so carry on

what else am i doing wrong? probably shouldn't have been an accountant, i'll agree on that... shouldn't waste my time looking at stuff on the internet... oh yeah and i should pick up my family and leave the country, that's another good idea

maybe i'll call you every morning when i wake up and you can tell me how to proceed with the day

The Giant

So, no progress made?

milwaukee mike

So, no progress made?
    i've made a lot of progress on my path to enlightenment

the truth shall set you free

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

So will the media actually stop trying to make this dude out to be a decent guy?

He's a high roller
    Successful gambler
    World traveler
    Entrepreneur.....
    Sure he's a little mean to his mail order girlfriend but it's okay
    You see the picture
    They tried to paint

Now it comes out he was losing his ass. So he decides to freak out and kill a ton of people.

Dudes a monster

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was watching a youtube vid on the Las Vegas conspiracy and there were conspiracy guys arguing with other conspiracy guys over their conspiracy theories.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I was really into it when it first came out... don't know what drew me to it? It just reassures me that life can be a FIX. Wrong place... at the wrong time. People out having a good time... yet a mysterious plot unfolds?

Now, they are saying Paddock was having a FINANCIAL CRISIS when he shot everyone. Yeah... right.
    The media told the public weeks ago... it was his wealth that enabled him to do everything silently... and buy the weaponry and ammunition.

I wish they would just make up their mind. They are better off shutting their mouths. How many times do they want to change the story around? A story shouldn't change. A story should be reinforced with logical evidence. Yet, there isn't any. They can't even get their information straight.

I don't care how nuts you are... a 64 year old man isn't going to go ape sh#$... break a window... (32 floors up mind you) and fire upon people... because he's upset about his finances. Guy going out like a BLAZE OF GLORY. Get the fuk out with this absurd sh#$.

People can believe whatever they want. This will go down as the biggest setup in US History.

Any other bullsh#$ does the media want to say about Paddock??? Maybe he couldn't get an erection anymore?? Possibly he was mega upset about that... and shot people out of a 32nd floor window? Maybe a whore told him he had a small cok? That would make me want to kill innocent people form 32 floors in the air.

Media needs to make up their fukking mind.... the first story was... HE WAS LOADED! Had an amazing amount of money.... and was an impressive professional gambler.

Now the story is... he picked sports like Brock Landers... was really a broke dik fuk... and that's why he had 15-20 weapons in his room... and wanted to take out his anger and frustration... on people at a country concert??? You can't make this sh#$ up! Ohhhh wait... yes you can.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Have they released/leaked the casino's video of him walking through the foyer and hallways?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm all for finding out the truth etc. All of these events are always questioned etc. Kennedy assination..jfk jr plane..sandy hook..911...las Vegas shooter..boston marathon..its not just one event it's all of them. Let's ask this..if people are dying mysteriously..whos killing them and why??

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I was really into it when it first came out... don't know what drew me to it? It just reassures me that life can be a FIX. Wrong place... at the wrong time. People out having a good time... yet a mysterious plot unfolds?

Now, they are saying Paddock was having a FINANCIAL CRISIS when he shot everyone. Yeah... right.
    The media told the public weeks ago... it was his wealth that enabled him to do everything silently... and buy the weaponry and ammunition.

I wish they would just make up their mind. They are better off shutting their mouths. How many times do they want to change the story around? A story shouldn't change. A story should be reinforced with logical evidence. Yet, there isn't any. They can't even get their information straight.

I don't care how nuts you are... a 64 year old man isn't going to go ape sh#$... break a window... (32 floors up mind you) and fire upon people... because he's upset about his finances. Guy going out like a BLAZE OF GLORY. Get the fuk out with this absurd sh#$.

People can believe whatever they want. This will go down as the biggest setup in US History.

Any other bullsh#$ does the media want to say about Paddock??? Maybe he couldn't get an erection anymore?? Possibly he was mega upset about that... and shot people out of a 32nd floor window? Maybe a whore told him he had a small cok? That would make me want to kill innocent people form 32 floors in the air.

Media needs to make up their fukking mind.... the first story was... HE WAS LOADED! Had an amazing amount of money.... and was an impressive professional gambler.

Now the story is... he picked sports like Brock Landers... was really a broke dik fuk... and that's why he had 15-20 weapons in his room... and wanted to take out his anger and frustration... on people at a country concert??? You can't make this sh#$ up! Ohhhh wait... yes you can.
    I haven’t heard much lately but it seems logical that Paddock was loaded a few years ago, purchased guns and ammo over the last few years while he had money and then lost a significant portion of his money recently. That’s the gamblers lifestyle, ups and downs. If he was truely narcistic and identified with his wealth, when it disappeared he took out his feelings of despair on the world. True psychopath
    Last edited by The Kraken; 11-04-17 at 01:43 AM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I haven’t heard much lately but it seems logical that Paddock was loaded a few years ago, purchased guns and ammo over the last few years while he hadn’t money and then lost a significant portion of his money recently. That’s the gamblers lifestyle, ups and downs. If he was truely narcistic and identified with his wealth, when it disappeared he took out his feelings of despair on the world. True psychopath
    Sadly TMS is not capable of forward thinking like this, he is more fixated on the fact the guy is 64 years old, as he mentions it in virtually every post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    .if people are dying mysteriously..whos killing them and why??
    No one is mysteriously killing them. 2.5 million people die in the US every year. That is about 2 out of every 300. There were over 20,000 people at that concert. With the law of averages in play, about 150 of those 20,000 people would die within one year.

First ... 515253545556 Last