brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This thread is simply amazing

It truly demonstrates the level of zombiness Trump has created amongst his sheep

We are now on a gambling website and guys are turning on the fukking NFL because Trump is having a little twitter tiff about the fukking anthem

Think about that for a second. The level of Trump homerism has blasted through the roof and is headed to the moon.

I've said it a hundred times, Trump is as fickle as the Oklahoma wind and his supporters are behind him following his every command. The whole thing is hysterical to watch..

Guys on here are actually turning against the NFL because of this

They're choosing their fuhrer Trump over their beloved NFL that just a month ago was the most important thing in their life

Simply unreal
    lol hilarious watching this idiot post when he is high. He is always stupid but he gets a little extra dumb when he is high and the comedy really benefits from it.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-28-17 at 07:29 AM.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

What you are speaking of is simply the silent majority. We don't march, yell, protest with signs or any stupid thing we can think of to gain attention. What your dumb fock people do NOT understand is we have our rights. You want to kneel, fine. We can then exercise our rights to NOT watch it. Cee Whats i'ms sayn DOG? I have the RIGHT NOT to give a fock about your rights. You are telling me you don't care about my country. I'm telling you to go fock yourself. Simply shyt Maynard. No arguments from ME. I won't even think about supporting anything that is that anti-America. Kneel on boys. So that's about it. Eat Shyt and burp.

It truly demonstrates the level of zombiness Trump has created amongst his sheep

We are now on a gambling website and guys are turning on the fukking NFL because Trump is having a little twitter tiff about the fukking anthem

Think about that for a second. The level of Trump homerism has blasted through the roof and is headed to the moon.

I've said it a hundred times, Trump is as fickle as the Oklahoma wind and his supporters are behind him following his every command. The whole thing is hysterical to watch..

They're choosing their fuhrer Trump over their beloved NFL that just a month ago was the most important thing in their life

Simply unreal

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Four star general: “I know something about the flag … put me down with Kaepernick”

By Kaili Joy Gray |[COLOR=#999999 !important]SEPTEMBER 26, 2017[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#242424 !important]Trump's vicious and racist attack on NFL players protesting racism has convinced a 39-year military veteran to stand with the NFL players.[/COLOR]

Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden
    (AP Photo/Chuck France, File)

[COLOR=#242424 !important]Donald Trump’s attacks on the NFL players who protest racism and police brutality has backfired tremendously.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]Now even Michael Hayden, a four-star general who served in the military for 39 years and went on to serve as national security adviser and head the CIA, has taken a side — and it’s not with Trump.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]In a powerful and blistering op-ed, Hayden explained the evolution of his feelings about former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick protesting police brutality against black communities by kneeling during the national anthem.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]He “wasn’t enthusiastic about turning a unifying and celebratory moment for most Americans into a venue for protest,” Hayden writes.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]But Trump changed that for Hayden with his deplorable rant last Friday about “son of a bitch” players who should stand during the national anthem or be fired.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]Trump, before a red-hot Alabama crowd of his political base, decided to treat the “SOBs” who wouldn’t stand for the anthem the way he has previously treated other groups like Mexicans (murderers and rapists), intelligence professionals (Nazis), immigrants (deeply unfair), refugees (dangerous), and Muslims (they hate us).[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]Worse, though, is the subsequent spin from Trump, his administration, and his supporters defending Trump’s behavior. For days, they have grossly distorted the entire point of the protest into something else entirely, insisting that those players who kneel are in fact protesting the flag itself, the national anthem, and even the men and women who have served in uniform.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]On Monday, for example, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders brazenly claimed that Trump’s attack on black athletes is about “national pride in our country. And supporting those that have fought and died to defend it.” She even dared to say that his position “should be something that every American can get behind and support and celebrate.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]That is not how Hayden, who unlike the draft-dodging president actually has served in uniform, sees it.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]“As a 39-year military veteran, I think I know something about the flag, the anthem, patriotism, and I think I know why we fight,” he writes. “It’s not to allow the president to divide us by wrapping himself in the national banner. I never imagined myself saying this before Friday, but if now forced to choose in this dispute, put me down with Kaepernick.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]Trump has continued his bitter, divisive, un-American tirade against NFL players for several days now, with no sign of stopping. According to Politico White House reporter Josh Dawsey, Trump even told conservatives on Monday that his fight with the NFL is “going well” and that he wants it to continue.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#242424 !important]It is a sickening exploitation of the powerful protests against racism and police brutality, though not surprising coming from this president. Meanwhile, his feud has provoked condemnation from team owners who donated to him, from the widow of Pat Tillman, and now from a four star general.[/COLOR]

AUTHOR

chico2663

I think a 39 yr serving 4 star general knows more than you shits. He stands with the players

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11686

Simply unreal
    And next you're going to claim he has no shot at re-election.

Think about that for a second.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

people protesting about thugs getting popped you cannot make this stuff up that’s why the race goes nowhere

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    What you are speaking of is simply the silent majority. We don't march, yell, protest with signs or any stupid thing we can think of to gain attention. What your dumb fock people do NOT understand is we have our rights. You want to kneel, fine. We can then exercise our rights to NOT watch it. Cee Whats i'ms sayn DOG? I have the RIGHT NOT to give a fock about your rights. You are telling me you don't care about my country. I'm telling you to go fock yourself. Simply shyt Maynard. No arguments from ME. I won't even think about supporting anything that is that anti-America. Kneel on boys. So that's about it. Eat Shyt and burp.
    this is a gambling site. We gamble on nfl. It is not a sniveling board for guys that never erved their country to cry about people who have. Now I've shown my military picture.I asked to see roy,jibby and brooks and still waiting. Do you have yours or are you one ofthese fake patriots.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I think a 39 yr serving 4 star general knows more than you shits. He stands with the players
    "Now even Michael Hayden, a four-star general who served in the military for 39 years and went on to serve as national security adviser and head the CIA,"

hilarious how you can't see when you're getting ****** in the ass but that is why you're a sheep

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I saw that earlier. Not 100% true

http://www.snopes.com/nfl-sideline-anthem/
    Also not false. As i stated that i had season ticks to bengals for 13 yrs. from coslet, lebeau and marvin. The scrubbs would come out but the starters never came out.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    "Now even Michael Hayden, a four-star general who served in the military for 39 years and went on to serve as national security adviser and head the CIA,"

hilarious how you can't see when you're getting ****** in the ass but that is why you're a sheep
    where is your military picture ms. loudmouth? What have you ever done?

chico2663

brooks talking shit about people so far out of his job description. CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

thank you America for giving me sth. to laugh every morning when i wake up and read the news

chico2663

Are you like trump playing with your G.I. JOE toys empowered you?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19038

Simply unreal

jjgold

Blacks again make a mockery of them selves

ZINISTER

I only would go to war as a kid. I signed up for Platoon Leader Corp at Kent State. Lasted maybe 10 minutes into the dipshyts speech and I walked out before committing. I smoked my way through a few years of school and dropped out. I'm just a person that cares about my country. Wouldn't have made a good soldier. Thanks for your services.
    this is a gambling site. We gamble on nfl. It is not a sniveling board for guys that never erved their country to cry about people who have. Now I've shown my military picture.I asked to see roy,jibby and brooks and still waiting. Do you have yours or are you one ofthese fake patriots.

ZINISTER

Just to be clear, I think the war that needs to be waged is here at home. Battle lines are set. They want everything their way. For once, we want it our way.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I only would go to war as a kid. I signed up for Platoon Leader Corp at Kent State. Lasted maybe 10 minutes into the dipshyts speech and I walked out before committing. I smoked my way through a few years of school and dropped out. I'm just a person that cares about my country. Wouldn't have made a good soldier. Thanks for your services.
    Wow, guy enjoys Marijuana and supports an administration that wants to jail people for it. You can't make this stuff up.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Curry, Lebron, General etc. etc. It's all for show whether they truly support Trump or not... Hate to take the cat out of the bag (considering I support Trump) but it's all just publicity... Even bad press is good press, especially in today's idiotic age. Everyone is so addicted to drama and rightfully dubbed the "gadget generation". The masses all have an IV inserted in them (Facebook) or social media in general. Remember the wealthy rule, their interests are not democratic or republican but maintaining the status quo.

jjgold

Curry and oriole cookie

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Wow, guy enjoys Marijuana and supports an administration that wants to jail people for it. You can't make this stuff up.
    Curry and oriole cookie

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Curry, Lebron, General etc. etc. It's all for show whether they truly support Trump or not... Hate to take the cat out of the bag (considering I support Trump) but it's all just publicity... Even bad press is good press, especially in today's idiotic age. Everyone is so addicted to drama and rightfully dubbed the "gadget generation". The masses all have an IV inserted in them (Facebook) or social media in general. Remember the wealthy rule, their interests are not democratic or republican but maintaining the status quo.
    Which is just what Trump is doing. You fuked up walking, talking contradiction. Take your silly ass on down the road PUNK.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Which is just what Trump is doing. You fuked up walking, talking contradiction. Take your silly ass on down the road PUNK.
    Which is what every president in history has done you silly, silly, c unt.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Too bad you yanks can't play on Pokerstars khicks26. Grinding some heads-up hypers atm, would be nice to clean you out a bit...
    17-4 over the last two days. You might idolize stewie the kid, but you're not 17-4 good. I'd send you off on your bike.

khicks26

Which is what every president in history has done you silly, silly, c unt.
    Which is why you support Trump. He's just like every president in history. Cement Head.

Thanks for the advice Northern Idiot.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Which is why you support Trump. He's just like every president in history. Cement Head.

Thanks for the advice Northern Savant.
    Fixed.

khicks26

Too bad you yanks can't play on Pokerstars khicks26. Grinding some heads-up hypers atm, would be nice to clean you out a bit...
    17-4 over the last two days. You might idolize stewie the kid, but you're not 17-4 good. I'd send you off on your bike.
    Sorry only play tournaments. Cash games have turned into a contest of who can be the tightest asshole. You seem to be one of the tighter assholes.

Stew would kick your silly ass.

khicks26

Fixed.
    OK Northern Idiot Savant works also.

khicks26

Tell us more about the American experience from Canada Cement Head.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1910

People against Trump have authority problems

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    People against Trump have authority problems critical thinking skills
    I fixed your mistake.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave A4K 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

AJisKewl gave A4K 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Points Awarded:

Ryermkd gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

I see not many football players here. Back in the day when someone got hurt all the players took a knee. It was a sign of respect for a fallen ally. But since trump never played football he doesn't know it.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks again make a mockery of them selves
    Just read this, makes sense to me:

'When the dust settles (the plunging ratings, lost advertising revenue, lower ticket sales etc.) the avg. NFL player will have less leverage than a McDonalds worker.

That weasel Goodell and his billionaire spineless NFL owners have lost complete control of their millionaire employees and don't think for a minute fans (the REAL owners) will just sweep it under the rug.

It's the culture war, stupid...with the left choosing the NFL as their latest battlefield.

"Get that son of a bitch off the field!"

You better believe it.

The next CBA is going to be a doozy.'

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last