Login Search

President Trump tells NFL owners something.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
They have been playing the national anthem at major sporting events for close to 100 years. This is fake news. Than why can't these ignorant fuks stand for it even if it has been since 2009 that you claim? What's the problem?
Prove it...

I do not recall every having the anthem thrown in my face at so many events. High schools, Junior HS, every college event, even in church. They play it before kids swim meets, even before a theater play. I am as Patriotic as anyone but it has become watered down. Our voting location played the anthem on an ipod and bluetooth speaker before they opened up the polls. Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
He'll fall in line with Trumps main views once he settles in, they all do.. I'd bet on it... He'll help drain the swamp if anything else like Steve Bannon said.. I actually like the pick myself..

There are only 3 big Trump hating Republican senators resisting now and I'd assume you know who they are..
Trump hating because they won't vote for yet another awful Obamacare replacement? The bill like the others before it sucks even more than Obamacare does.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Prove it...

I do not recall every having the anthem thrown in my face at so many events. High schools, Junior HS, every college event, even in church. They play it before kids swim meets, even before a theater play. I am as Patriotic as anyone but it has become watered down. Our voting location played the anthem on an ipod and bluetooth speaker before they opened up the polls. Come on man.

I was in Times Square a couple nights ago and they were doing an opera screening. No joke, before the opera started, the National Anthem came on. Most people stood as did I, but I thought it was wierd. Maybe it is getting over played.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
there is a reason he is non pro. Rig isn't looking to bad
I bought NRZ last Monday. Good looking out.

Things are looking up in oil. I'm slowing adding positions to several companies. The price is stabilizing and we should see crude bump up the next 6 months. Companies are starting to hire again in Upstream which is a great sign.

This thread is simply amazing

It truly demonstrates the level of zombiness Trump has created amongst his sheep

We are now on a gambling website and guys are turning on the fukking NFL because Trump is having a little twitter tiff about the fukking anthem

Think about that for a second. The level of Trump homerism has blasted through the roof and is headed to the moon.

I've said it a hundred times, Trump is as fickle as the Oklahoma wind and his supporters are behind him following his every command. The whole thing is hysterical to watch..

Guys on here are actually turning against the NFL because of this

They're choosing their fuhrer Trump over their beloved NFL that just a month ago was the most important thing in their life

Simply unreal

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

It truly demonstrates the level of zombiness Trump has created amongst his sheep

We are now on a gambling website and guys are turning on the fukking NFL because Trump is having a little twitter tiff about the fukking anthem

Think about that for a second. The level of Trump homerism has blasted through the roof and is headed to the moon.

I've said it a hundred times, Trump is as fickle as the Oklahoma wind and his supporters are behind him following his every command. The whole thing is hysterical to watch..

They're choosing their fuhrer Trump over their beloved NFL that just a month ago was the most important thing in their life

Simply unreal
what a time to be alive

Simply unreal
lol hilarious watching this idiot post when he is high. He is always stupid but he gets a little extra dumb when he is high and the comedy really benefits from it.
Last edited by brooks85; 09-28-17 at 07:29 AM.

What you are speaking of is simply the silent majority. We don't march, yell, protest with signs or any stupid thing we can think of to gain attention. What your dumb fock people do NOT understand is we have our rights. You want to kneel, fine. We can then exercise our rights to NOT watch it. Cee Whats i'ms sayn DOG? I have the RIGHT NOT to give a fock about your rights. You are telling me you don't care about my country. I'm telling you to go fock yourself. Simply shyt Maynard. No arguments from ME. I won't even think about supporting anything that is that anti-America. Kneel on boys. So that's about it. Eat Shyt and burp.

Simply unreal

Four star general: “I know something about the flag … put me down with Kaepernick”

By Kaili Joy Gray |[COLOR=#999999 !important]SEPTEMBER 26, 2017[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#242424 !important]Trump's vicious and racist attack on NFL players protesting racism has convinced a 39-year military veteran to stand with the NFL players.[/COLOR]

Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden
(AP Photo/Chuck France, File)

[COLOR=#242424 !important]Donald Trump’s attacks on the NFL players who protest racism and police brutality has backfired tremendously.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]Now even Michael Hayden, a four-star general who served in the military for 39 years and went on to serve as national security adviser and head the CIA, has taken a side — and it’s not with Trump.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]In a powerful and blistering op-ed, Hayden explained the evolution of his feelings about former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick protesting police brutality against black communities by kneeling during the national anthem.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]He “wasn’t enthusiastic about turning a unifying and celebratory moment for most Americans into a venue for protest,” Hayden writes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]But Trump changed that for Hayden with his deplorable rant last Friday about “son of a bitch” players who should stand during the national anthem or be fired.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]Trump, before a red-hot Alabama crowd of his political base, decided to treat the “SOBs” who wouldn’t stand for the anthem the way he has previously treated other groups like Mexicans (murderers and rapists), intelligence professionals (Nazis), immigrants (deeply unfair), refugees (dangerous), and Muslims (they hate us).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]Worse, though, is the subsequent spin from Trump, his administration, and his supporters defending Trump’s behavior. For days, they have grossly distorted the entire point of the protest into something else entirely, insisting that those players who kneel are in fact protesting the flag itself, the national anthem, and even the men and women who have served in uniform.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]On Monday, for example, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders brazenly claimed that Trump’s attack on black athletes is about “national pride in our country. And supporting those that have fought and died to defend it.” She even dared to say that his position “should be something that every American can get behind and support and celebrate.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]That is not how Hayden, who unlike the draft-dodging president actually has served in uniform, sees it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]“As a 39-year military veteran, I think I know something about the flag, the anthem, patriotism, and I think I know why we fight,” he writes. “It’s not to allow the president to divide us by wrapping himself in the national banner. I never imagined myself saying this before Friday, but if now forced to choose in this dispute, put me down with Kaepernick.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]Trump has continued his bitter, divisive, un-American tirade against NFL players for several days now, with no sign of stopping. According to Politico White House reporter Josh Dawsey, Trump even told conservatives on Monday that his fight with the NFL is “going well” and that he wants it to continue.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#242424 !important]It is a sickening exploitation of the powerful protests against racism and police brutality, though not surprising coming from this president. Meanwhile, his feud has provoked condemnation from team owners who donated to him, from the widow of Pat Tillman, and now from a four star general.[/COLOR]

AUTHOR

Simply unreal
And next you're going to claim he has no shot at re-election.

Think about that for a second.