jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A Lot Of Guys On This Football Teaser Tonight

Sep 21 07:00 PM EST - Football NCAAF - 303 Temple Owls +27½ for Game (taking 7½ points)
    Sep 21 08:25 PM EST - Football NFL - 301 Los Angeles Rams +4 for Game (taking 7½ points)
    Football 7½ pt Teaser 7.50 USD 5.00 USD

Going small right now

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

college FB teasers

jjgold

Sammy just tremendous value in this line

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Good luck j. This should win. Is it ties lose?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

never tease through zero.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Worst teaser ever?

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I like to tease from -3.5 to +2.5

StevieD2
    StevieD2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1242

I'd tease the total up to 47 & take the under instead of the side.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Worst teaser ever?
    in the top 10. it baffles me why anyone would tease through zero. what good is +1, +2, or +3. subtracting period is the next worse thing you can do with this bet which is bad to begin with. and teasing temple up to 27 1/2 makes no sense either. 42-14 final. just take the +20 flat if you must bet this or the -20.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You always tell us teasers are for losers Corbin, what gives.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hope you win bud....but teasers,the way I see it,are not a good bet.But many people love them and do them....and I think the books like that ?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sammy just tremendous value in this line
    You are out of your mind if you think that there is tremendous value in that line.

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

Just don't tease teams like the Steelers and Packers this week and you can do good with them. Just have to stay away from the ones that every casual bettor will be playing.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Gotta love a good teaser.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

College and crossing zero. Bifecta for a bi guy.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sep 21 07:00 PM EST - Football NCAAF - 303 Temple Owls +27½ for Game (taking 7½ points)
    Sep 21 08:25 PM EST - Football NFL - 301 Los Angeles Rams +4 for Game (taking 7½ points)
    Football 7½ pt Teaser 7.50 USD 5.00 USD

Going small right now
    This will not end well.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by FUqer View Post
    Just don't tease teams like the Steelers and Packers this week and you can do good with them. Just have to stay away from the ones that every casual bettor will be playing.
    i fail to see the logic there. they're both 7 1/2 pt favorites. just because some casual players may like those teams isn't going to affect the outcome. those two will be subtracted down (granted a bad play) by many nonetheless. they're no different than any other favorite. you make it sound like it's going to be fixed because everyone teased them down.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    i fail to see the logic there. they're both 7 1/2 pt favorites. just because some casual players may like those teams isn't going to affect the outcome. those two will be subtracted down (granted a bad play) by many nonetheless. they're no different than any other favorite. you make it sound like it's going to be fixed because everyone teased them down.
    Wong teaser if you can find it

jjgold

Listen to me

MY PEOPLE ON IT

FUqer

The Steelers and Packers were just two public favorites that I picked out in the moment, I could of named a few more that I would be wary of playing in teasers because more than just "some" casual players will put teams like "those" in teasers and it's not just teasers but they are usually highly backed ATS and ML also. The NFL is a big money and the refs have a lot of control and if you think they don't try their hardest to get the outcomes they want, then I can't help you much with your logic. And in a teaser, all it takes is one of them to lose. Personally, I try to stay away from teams that are going to be used in a lot of parlays and teasers, but to each their own.

unusialsusp5

The Steelers and Packers were just two public favorites that I picked out in the moment, I could of named a few more that I would be wary of playing in teasers because more than just "some" casual players will put teams like "those" in teasers and it's not just teasers but they are usually highly backed ATS and ML also. The NFL is a big money and the refs have a lot of control and if you think they don't try their hardest to get the outcomes they want, then I can't help you much with your logic. And in a teaser, all it takes is one of them to lose. Personally, I try to stay away from teams that are going to be used in a lot of parlays and teasers, but to each their own.
    ridiculous to think that the refs are trying their hardest to fix games to get the outcomes they want. you believe this because you lost some games here and there. refs are all rich guys and are well paid. they don't bet more than a 5.00 parlay card at work if that. how do the refs know who played what and teased who. illogical to think you could help me with my logic when you have none.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Never cross zero

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

did this clown just make a $7 bet....not even worth the time

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Don't lose your lunch money.

FUqer

ridiculous to think that the refs are trying their hardest to fix games to get the outcomes they want. you believe this because you lost some games here and there. refs are all rich guys and are well paid. they don't bet more than a 5.00 parlay card at work if that. how do the refs know who played what and teased who. illogical to think you could help me with my logic when you have none.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

FUqer there are no conspiracy. You doesn't sound like a sharp for writing stuff like that.

I do like the Packers moneyline at Lambeu, especially after a loss. But I don't like the Steelers on the road, that offense and especially Big Ben doesn't show up away from home. And Bears has a good defense.

FUqer

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    FUqer there are no conspiracy. You doesn't sound like a sharp for writing stuff like that.

I do like the Packers moneyline at Lambeu, especially after a loss. But I don't like the Steelers on the road, that offense and especially Big Ben doesn't show up away from home. And Bears has a good defense.
    You can obviously believe what you want to, I'm not gonna to waste time trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm not trying to sound sharp, I'm just stating my opinions, I'm not gonna lose any sleep if people don't agree with them. I'll leave the back and forth pissing contests to the people that seem to enjoy that thing. I strongly disagree and I'll leave it at that. Good Luck!

jjgold

Nobody trying to fix any games that’s just frustrated gambler talk

unusialsusp5

You can obviously believe what you want to, I'm not gonna to waste time trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm not trying to sound sharp, I'm just stating my opinions, I'm not gonna lose any sleep if people don't agree with them. I'll leave the back and forth pissing contests to the people that seem to enjoy that thing. I strongly disagree and I'll leave it at that. Good Luck!
    fine. but exactly what do you strongly disagree about. that you shouldn't tease down two big favorites or that refs fix games with their penalty flags in order to help the books defeat chalk teaser bettors or help themselves win bets. i'm confused as to your stance.

Sam Odom

good luck JJ

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Broke 2 rules of teasers in 1 bet...

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post

Broke 2 rules of teasers in 1 bet...

thats our gold

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    college FB teasers
    well if ya gonna go thru the 0 might as well throw ncaa in there as well, lol..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You always tell us teasers are for losers Corbin, what gives.
    on;y when you do them like this, loll

FUqer

fine. but exactly what do you strongly disagree about. that you shouldn't tease down two big favorites or that refs fix games with their penalty flags in order to help the books defeat chalk teaser bettors or help themselves win bets. i'm confused as to your stance.
    I'm not sure if you're someone who just like to argue, but I thought already explained about the teams mentioned. It has nothing to do with teasing big favorites, I was using those teams as some examples of teams that I thought were popular picks this week, I could of very well said Denver or KC or it could hypothetically be a very popular underdog and I would personally be weary.

What I disagree about is that I believe some refs do try to affect the outcome of some highly bet games and why else would they do it but money, whether it's to help bookies, themselves or ratings. I could care less why they do it, but I'm pretty confident it happens and it has little to do with me losing games and blaming refs, I notice it on games I have no stakes in. I'm sure we could get into a lengthy debate about it, but I doubt either one of us is going to convince the other one and I need to get to work on college fb. There's plenty of reading out there on the subject.

12 Last