unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by FUqer View Post
    I'm not sure if you're someone who just like to argue, but I thought already explained about the teams mentioned. It has nothing to do with teasing big favorites, I was using those teams as some examples of teams that I thought were popular picks this week, I could of very well said Denver or KC or it could hypothetically be a very popular underdog and I would personally be weary.

What I disagree about is that I believe some refs do try to affect the outcome of some highly bet games and why else would they do it but money, whether it's to help bookies, themselves or ratings. I could care less why they do it, but I'm pretty confident it happens and it has little to do with me losing games and blaming refs, I notice it on games I have no stakes in. I'm sure we could get into a lengthy debate about it, but I doubt either one of us is going to convince the other one and I need to get to work on college fb. There's plenty of reading out there on the subject.
    interesting take on refs but some think they could be doing it to keep games close for ratings purposes. but as far as them gambling highly unlikely. but believe what you want. you really shouldn't overthink these games if you're actually betting on them. a lot of high spreads in these college games makes it guesswork for the most part. i put the schedule on the dart board and throw three and play those.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The college football game is being tested as we speak and it looks like it’s gonna be tough how Temple be this bad

First 12