Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Just want to throw in my thoughts on alcohol as usual. It's the worst shit out there. Not for overdoses, obviously, but long-term use. I had to beg my mom to not call 911 tonight because I can't stop throwing up. Can't eat, drink.

Feel bad, but I'm not sitting in the ER freakin out waiting hours until they toss me a valium. Fck that. Been there, done that and they are fckin pricks to those they see as just drunks. I hope everyone at the Crouse ER burns in Hell. I'll die here watching TV next to my dog. I'm convulsing, dehydrated, and going to die soon. It isn't just drunk driving that does it. Alcohol kills a shitload of people yearly. Off topic, but guess I wanted to say goodbye in a way. It's been fun.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hang in there Cuse. Feeling like shit now, but you might live a lot longer than you think.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Hang in there Cuse. Feeling like shit now, but you might live a lot longer than you think.

I hope not. This shit is torture. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Just want it to be done. Anyway, thanks man and back to the Meth thread. I do this shit a lot, but don't mean to look for pity. I'll be here until the last second posting away.

Cuse0323

People know I'm big on Trump, and his agenda but this is messed up. Never had to happen. Like Krak said, don't care about the kid, but no reason for this to take place.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Cuse get some help bro

You can do it. I'm sure it ain't easy but it can be done. My step dad has been clean for almost 20 years. He goes to meetings weekly and is super involved in mentoring or whatever you call it. It helps to be part of a group with a common purpose.

Cuse0323

No point. Tried it all. I'm stubborn, and ready to roll. I'm in the end-stage anyway. It is what it is at this point. Insurance is shit thanks to Obama anyway, and won't cover me for shit. Gotta throw that jab in there. Hah. Even had to rub it in, and sign his crap on my birthday.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you want help, go to the biggest academic/teaching facility, they'll put you on the transplant list. It will be hard, maybe too hard as you'll have to stop drinking. But it's anoption. First step is wanting help, if you're not there, then you will die. And that's fine, you'll die either way, as will I. Hope your night gets better

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

This is old.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If you want help, go to the biggest academic/teaching facility, they'll put you on the transplant list. It will be hard, maybe too hard as you'll have to stop drinking. But it's anoption. First step is wanting help, if you're not there, then you will die. And that's fine, you'll die either way, as will I. Hope your night gets better
    Thanks man. Weighing my options, but death is leading. And yep, we all die so fck it. I'm not even a blip on the radar. I'd rather go while they may have a shot at salvaging some organs for people who want to live. They should just let us be put down like pets. I could help a few people out with my eyes, or something.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    As a former employee of the U.S. Marshal Service, I can tell you those agents have a legal responsibility to protect people in their custody. If the agents truly believed the substance was an illegal substance they had a legal obligation to stop him and test the substance.
    Was the kid in their custody? I don't think he was...Were the border agents just having a laugh and asking the kid to drink his juice, then the kid just drank his juice, IDK?

Alot of people cross thru the border and I don't think the kid was in their custody as he was just being questioned about this so called juice they pulled out of his bag.. The kid drank it.. What are you gonna do?

Tough call..

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Kid played a game he should t of why drink it and die just tell the truth you got caught damn. Agents messed up for making him do it tho they def knew

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Was the kid in their custody? I don't think he was...Were the border agents just having a laugh and asking the kid to drink his juice, then the kid just drank his juice, IDK?

Alot of people cross thru the border and I don't think the kid was in their custody as he was just being questioned about this so called juice they pulled out of his bag.. The kid drank it.. What are you gonna do?

Tough call..
    If he wasn't, then they should have detained him just to test it. If it was juice, then good to go. Not make him test it. They probably don't even let him go if he didn't die anyway. The agents knew what was up.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The animals are the dumb pigs that started the violence, and wont do anything about real criminals like the clintons
    just stupid goons who kill people for money they are all going to hell

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Kid played a game he should t of why drink it and die just tell the truth you got caught damn. Agents messed up for making him do it tho they def knew
    Kid did play the ultimate game and lost.. He was dressed like the jock part but was smuggling in liquid meth in his sports bag.. Kid said it was juice, agents said drink it then.. Kid ponied up drank it and died..

Tough call.. Agents should go by protocol and probably didn't.. Yes agents are to blame.. I've come to this conclusion..

Still, Kid shouldn't have been smuggling in bottles of liquid meth into America in the first place.. Secondly, he lied to border agents (juice) and got called out on his lie, then the kid was stupid enough to drink it.. Third, walking across the US border with a jock bag filled with suspicious clear bottles of liquid wasn't bright either..

3 strikes and you're out kid.. The kid paid the ultimate price for his stupidity.. I'd also say apparently he wasn't raised right by his parents whom just got awarded one million dollars in the lawsuit....

Bottom line it's all ugly no matter how you look at it.. That's my take and God was watching..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-17 at 12:42 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What the kid did is irrelevant.

The border agents are held to a higher standard and will be held accountable for their actions according to the law.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Just want to throw in my thoughts on alcohol as usual. It's the worst shit out there. Not for overdoses, obviously, but long-term use. I had to beg my mom to not call 911 tonight because I can't stop throwing up. Can't eat, drink.
    Feel bad, but I'm not sitting in the ER freakin out waiting hours until they toss me a valium. Fck that. Been there, done that and they are fckin pricks to those they see as just drunks. I hope everyone at the Crouse ER burns in Hell. I'll die here watching TV next to my dog. I'm convulsing, dehydrated, and going to die soon. It isn't just drunk driving that does it. Alcohol kills a shitload of people yearly. Off topic, but guess I wanted to say goodbye in a way. It's been fun.
    Cuse, say it isn't so??? What? I never knew you were sick man. Are you serious? Are you okay?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Cuse how old are you ?

do you got a problem with beer or hard liquor ?

Cuse0323

Liquor. My liver is shot, but now my kidneys are failing from being an idiot for years. Can't eat, or keep anything down still. Don't even wanna go to the doc again, and hear the great news. Can't walk anyway. Barely piss once a day. I take a shot, and throw up 3/4th of the time now, so just sitting here shaking and losing my mind. Can't flush damn toxins so my brain is all fcked too. This sucks. I'm 29, but wasn't doing shit with life anyway.

First 123