HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Happy all ready..think Miami dodged bullet gonna be a west coast event..and Keys
    Last edited by HAPPY BOY; 09-09-17 at 11:01 AM.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

I just heard people are taking down there shutters...

HAPPY BOY

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I think will ramp up soon. Cuba actually has mountains and that took some steam out of the storm

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    I have the same shutters. Well worth the money.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Miami can breathe a sigh of relief. Could still get Cat 1. Orlando will get Cat 1 or 2. Tampa is in trouble. St. Pete could become an island

HAPPY BOY

dude..screw that plywood crap..promised the wife after Wilma were getting these..next gonna get a Hubbel plug for generator so i can just plug it outside and run it to my fuse box..done suffering during Hurricanes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

dude..screw that plywood crap..promised the wife after Wilma were getting these..next gonna get a Hubbel plug for generator so i can just plug it outside and run it to my fuse box..done suffering during Hurricanes
    Smart man I'd do the same if I lived out there..

Who wants to screw up plywood, that's a pain in the arse just getting and transporting the wood then screwing it up and in place.. You create a bunch of holes all around your window and door frames doing that and that can create wood damage, cracked wood, rot or even termites... Not a good ideal..

Shutters seem like the way to go.. It's always a win having a hook up generator to your fuse box as well..

HAPPY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Smart man I'd do the same if I lived out there..

Who wants to screw up plywood, that's a pain in the arse just getting and transporting the wood then screwing it up and in place.. You create a bunch of holes all around your window and door frames doing that and that can create wood damage, cracked wood, rot or even termites... Not a good ideal..

Shutters seem like the way to go.. It's always a win having a hook up generator to your fuse box as well..
    yeah dude its hard work..my brother lives in West palm and I called him this morning..his back is all phuked up from placing plywood all day yesterday ..screw that shit!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

yeah dude its hard work..my brother lives in West palm and I called him this morning..his back is all phuked up from placing plywood all day yesterday ..screw that shit!!!!
    Fuk that shit. There is few things in life you need to not be cheap with and one of them is if you live in FL it's accordian shutters

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Are Miami jails safe?

I just saw on the news that if they catch your ass on the streets you will get arrested.

Man... it would suck to drown locked up in a jail cell.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Happy all ready..think Miami dodged bullet gonna be a west coast event..and Keys
    check your shiit bro

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

glad beautiful Mee-am-ee dodged this bullet...... too much good shit there to see happen to it what happened to htown!

kudos..... better to be prepared and not need it then to be like jj gold............

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It is a 3 and fizzing out.
    A 3 is still a massive storm with the potential for an extraordinary amount of damage. Hurricane Sandy caused $75 billion in property damages and it wasn't anywhere near as strong a storm as Irma is.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

All I've been seeing the last week is about this fukking hurricane, I about packed up and evacuated Seattle. I figured the entire US was being threatened. Now I see it's a 3

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    All I've been seeing the last week is about this fukking hurricane, I about packed up and evacuated Seattle. I figured the entire US was being threatened. Now I see it's a 3
    Don't unpack just yet, Kraken.

These forecasts are all over the place. Could still hit Seattle.

We're sitting here in Cali waiting for the "big one". Should hit any minute now after getting triggered by that Mexico earthquake.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

DDD, I'm standing in my doorway now.

Or should I get under a desk?

Wait, I'm on the second story, fuk. I'm going outside to stand in the street, maybe next to a tall building.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

But seriously, I hope everybody and their possessions are doing all right. Stay safe and someone in the shit check in, let us know.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ah fck, you guys crack me up. Stay safe. It's going to hit 4 again in the beautiful Gulf. All a conspiracy, shit. That damn man made shit. My friend sent me some insane link showing how we make these. Hilarious. I love a conspiracy as much as the next guy. Must be to gouge the people on gas, shit.

To the sane there, be well.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 09-10-17 at 12:02 AM.

The Kraken

Anyone here other than Opie live in the Fla keys?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    DDD, I'm standing in my doorway now.

Or should I get under a desk?

Wait, I'm on the second story, fuk. I'm going outside to stand in the street, maybe next to a tall building.

KVB, put the desk under the bathroom doorway and assume the earthquake drill position that they taught you in school.

Don't stop, drop and roll. That will not work in this situation. That's for another day.

Why the bathroom door you ask? Well, because when the big one hits you're probably going to shit your pants. The bathroom door gives you better access to the shitter.

Stay safe my friend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I can confirm that Auto-Donk's false flag theory is false. Yes, it's not a Cat 5 as advertised, but there are sustained winds 55+ right outside my window and I live well north of the Florida Keys.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection

Neighbors tree fell in my backyard grazing the house

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Tampa here and to all the fuks who think this doesn't have the potential to be a big fuk'n deal you're welcome to come on down. That said, as long as the power isn't out for days and/or a tree doesn't land on my house then should be okay (fingers crossed). Until then...

Auto Donk

Vladimir kicked up the switch to "actual hurricane" this morning..... better get seven more destroyers and a battleship or two and our biggest aircraft carrier down there quick.....

Auto Donk

shit, my barbecue pit cover just blew into my f'n pool..... i think irma's winds are actually reaching us over here now......

Auto Donk

suddenly, the same weather.com website that showed no storm for days is showing this now:

my pet armadillo walked by and started shaking uncontrollably upon seeing just a glance of that radar picture....

obviously he's having flashbacks to being washed into a bayou by such a storm.....

stay safe, Florida...... this attack by the russians must not go unanswered.......

or could it be the Lesbians??????

Did lesbians cause Hurricanes Irma and Harvey? God knows.

It’s that season again. An ominous swirl forms in the Atlantic, citizens batten down or evacuate, TV weather reporters put on rain slickers and, as predictably as National Weather Service bulletins, some End-Times pastors and other provocateurs on the right attribute the storm to a wrathful God’s vengeance on liberals.

The storm surge has already washed up Jim Bakker, whose televangelism never quite recovered from his sex scandal and prison sentence for fraud. After Hurricane Harvey, he declared that “this flood is from God,” punishment for the former mayor of Houston attempting to subpoena ministers’ sermons.

Bakker said this while promoting his “Tasty Pantry,” a bucket of dehydrated food to help survive the apocalypse, and while sharing his set with Pastor Rick Joyner, who agreed storms don’t “happen by accident.”

Likewise, Pastor Kevin Swanson has said the path of Hurricane Irma would be altered by God if the Supreme Court quickly made abortion and gay marriage illegal, “before Irma does her damage,” as Right Wing Watch noted.

Radio preacher Rick Wiles, likewise, said Houston is underwater because it “boasted of its LGBT devotion.” And Ann Coulter — bless her — suggested it might have something to do with the city’s former mayor being a lesbian. “I don’t believe Hurricane Harvey is God’s punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor,” she tweeted. “But that is more credible than ‘climate change.’ ”

Where there is mischief, there is Rush Limbaugh, declaring that Irma is not an act of God but a case of liberal media hype to make people believe that climate change is real. “There is a desire to advance this climate change agenda, and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it,” he argued, claimingthat “hurricanes are always forecast to hit major population centers.” (That puts Limbaugh in company with Alex Jones, a conspiracy theorist popular with President Trump, who wanted to know why the government didn’t use “technologies” to kill the storm before it made landfall.)

But the particulars of Irma and Harvey make it more difficult to assert that they are the work of a wrathful God. The country is now run by a Republican president who enjoys the support of many conservative evangelical Christian leaders. Texas and Florida, the two states most affected by the storms, both voted Republican last year. The governor and lieutenant governor of Texas have championed social-conservative causes. God swamped Republican areas around Houston just as He swamped the city. And Houston voters aren’t exactly liberal: In 2015 they defeated an anti-discrimination ordinance that would have protected gay people.

This could explain why some of the most prominent members of the wrathful-God school have been reluctant to see divine judgment at work in Irma and Harvey.

Pat Robertson, who saw God’s hand in the Haiti and San Fernando Valley earthquakes, has also said U.S. political pressure on Israel causes natural disasters in the United States, and he warned that gay tourists at Disney World could cause a meteor strike. But he has been quiet about Harvey and Irma.

Focus on the Family’s James Dobson, who blamed the Sandy Hook school shooting on tolerance of gay marriage and abortion, has made no similar claims this time.

The Religion News Service noted that “where conservative Christian leaders have sometimes apportioned blame for natural disasters, some are now publicly cautioning against it.”

Michael Brown, a member of Trump’s evangelical advisory board, cautioned that “we must be very careful before we make divine pronouncements about hurricanes and other natural disasters,” and he said Houston was “one of the few cities that has stood bravely against the rising tide of LGBT activism. Why would God single out Houston for judgment?”

Unless — heaven forbid — God supports the rising tide of LGBT activism?
    It’s specious and irresponsible, of course, to claim that God is directing weather patterns to make political statements. But let’s do it anyway. Using the theological reasoning of Bakker, Robertson, et alia, it seems reasonable to conclude that hurricanes Harvey and Irma are God’s punishment for:

President Trump.
    The GOP Congress.
    Ending the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program for “dreamers” (further evidence: Hurricane Jose).
    Pardoning Joe Arpaio.
    Firing James B. Comey.
    Jeff Sessions threatening to prosecute reporters.
    Anthony Scaramucci.
    Sebastian Gorka.
    Joel Osteen.
    Trump’s speech in Phoenix.
    Staff cuts at the Environmental Protection Agency.
    Betsy Devos’s Title IX policy.
    Ryan Zinke’s national-monument policy.
    Deregulation.
    Trump’s proposed tax cuts.
    Texas calling a special session of the legislature to take up an anti-transgender bill.
    Facebook accepting political ads from Russia.
    Or we could skip all that and just accept that it’s God’s punishment for climate change. That, and the lesbian former mayor of Houston.

fukkin' lesbians..... I knew it..... not the hotass lipstick lesbians, but the goddam bulldykes...... bitches.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-10-17 at 09:44 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Auto Donk

not responsible for Harvery and Irma:

TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HARVEY AND IRMA:

A few editorial comments about the bulldykes above..... first, who else isn't reminded of Big Orange and his callin' card cigar by this babe? second, why is the passenger dyke tweeking the main dyke's nipples while riding..... "hang on to my , bitch, you'll be o.k."......

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

lom bylyri

Clearwater here, bro. Be safe. Dennis Philips ( the suspenders guy) says shit is about to get worse. We'll get through this. Keep calm and Fcuk Irma ... oh yeah and Go Bucks. Stay safe : " Florida Strong ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    Clearwater here, bro. Be safe. Dennis Philips ( the suspenders guy) says shit is about to get worse. We'll get through this. Keep calm and Fcuk Irma ... oh yeah and Go Bucks. Stay safe : " Florida Strong ".

You too lom. I'm not in an evac zone so storm surge isn't the threat to me as it is for you guys in Pinellas. Hope all the Florida boys here at SBR (and everywhere for that matter) come out relatively unscathed. Looks like I'll be watching internet streams and RedZone channel today seeing as all the local affiliates would rather show us interviews of people buying cheetos at 7-11 than opening fuk'n weekend of the NFL. Fixed your link Stay safe.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ
    We owned two houses in Clearwater and just sold them in the last few months... Shoulda held on to them

lom bylyri

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You too lom. I'm not in an evac zone so storm surge isn't the threat to me as it is for you guys in Pinellas. Hope all the Florida boys here at SBR (and everywhere for that matter) come out relatively unscathed. Looks like I'll be watching internet streams and RedZone channel today seeing as all the local affiliates would rather show us interviews of people buying cheetos at 7-11 than opening fuk'n weekend of the NFL. Fixed your link Stay safe.
    Haha, appreciate that boss. Couldn't make it work, but big fan of Scorps. Will be at Amelie Arena on 15th of October , floor sec. seven rows from the stage. I'm not in an evac. zone either. Will ride it out. Stay strong floridians.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last