chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Oh wait, is that just iloseagain? Hey ilose, you got any plays today bro? Leave these libtards alone brother, they're too dumb to understand what you're saying bro!!! LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO, I'm not going to respond to Mac4life's comments anymore, the fuckkin moron thinks Jae Crowder is as good as Draymond green, obviously there is a bit of an IQ problem.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO, I'm not going to respond to Mac4life's comments anymore, the fuckkin moron thinks Jae Crowder is as good as Draymond green, obviously there is a bit of an IQ problem.
    Yeah, tell 'em ilose. These snowflakes never learn. LOCK HER UP!!!!!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Yeah, tell 'em ilose. These snowflakes never learn. LOCK HER UP!!!!!
    Who is ilose, I've been documented going back 5 years little buddy, troll on.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Who is ilose, I've been documented going back 5 years little buddy, troll on.
    You're documented 5 years with a 6/1/17 join date? You've barely made it 2 months and already a losing dumb ass poster. Yet you call Chargers a troll??? Go back and check your math because that is some stupid shit.
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Always wondered who was dumb enough to vote for Hillary Clinton.
    Wrong... Never voted for Hillary.

We're still waiting for you to get something right. I say stop trying while you're behind.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by R40 View Post
    I think the place you wanted to go with this is that blacks are superior at sports so whites must be superior intellectually. Might actually be some small amount of truth to it. But the outcome of blacks in America is dominated by the fact that they were slaves and have been systematically dominated by whites through various methods. This is something you will not admit even though it is obvious.
    That's crap right their,blacks are dominate in certain Sports,just like Whites are dominate in certain Sports,not a big deal to admit it.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's crap right their,blacks are dominate in certain Sports,just like Whites are dominate in certain Sports,not a big deal to admit it.
    No, blacks are dominate in all sports. The only ones they don't dominate are the ones they don't play. Or something that is non-athletic.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You're documented 5 years with a 6/1/17 join date? You've barely made it 2 months and already a losing dumb ass poster. Yet you call Chargers a troll??? Go back and check your math because that is some stupid shit.
    Are you butt buddies with Charger. I haven't lost at anything I've posted and I documented on pregame for 5 years. If your too dumb to realize Draymond Green is a fuckking hundred times the player jae crowder is there really is no point in talking.

packerd_00

No, blacks are dominate in all sports. The only ones they don't dominate are the ones they don't play. Or something that is non-athletic.
    Their dominate in Basketball,they aren't dominate in Baseball,they aren't dominate in Hockey,they aren't dominate in Soccer,arent dominate in Rugby.I could go on.

Every black country on this planet plays Soccer,so I think you need to come up with a new crock of shit excuse.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-23-17 at 04:56 PM.

R40
    Update your status

Their dominate in Basketball,they aren't dominate in Baseball,they aren't dominate in Hockey,they aren't dominate in Soccer,arent dominate in Rugby.I could go on.

Every black country on this planet plays Soccer,so I think you need to come up with a new crock of shit excuse.
    Great points. No blacks play hockey. No blacks play rugby. They do play soccer but there are no professional leagues in soccer in black countries and no development system. The US struggles to beat Iraq. You think a highly developed African team would not run roughshod over Iraq? That is comical.

Blacks do dominate in baseball. They don't play baseball any longer. The only time blacks played baseball at a level to be dominate was when they were not allowed to play. But put yourself Negro baseball all-star team from the players at that time and they would have won 100+ games easily.

thomorino

Great points. No blacks play hockey. No blacks play rugby. They do play soccer but there are no professional leagues in soccer in black countries and no development system. The US struggles to beat Iraq. You think a highly developed African team would not run roughshod over Iraq? That is comical.

There are plenty of blacks who have played baseball that are all-time greats. Willie Mays, Bob Gibson, Barry Bonds, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, and many others, all played well after integration occurred. The idea that blacks don't dominate soccer because they have no development system is a joke, you really think there was a great system in poor countries like in the 70s and 80s like Brazil and Argentina.

Blacks do dominate in baseball. They don't play baseball any longer. The only time blacks played baseball at a level to be dominate was when they were not allowed to play. But put yourself Negro baseball all-star team from the players at that time and they would have won 100+ games easily.
    There are plenty of blacks who have played baseball that are all-time greats. Willie Mays, Bob Gibson, Barry Bonds, Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron, and many others, all played well after integration occurred. The idea that blacks don't dominate soccer because they have no development system is a joke, you really think there was a great system in poor countries like in the 70s and 80s like Brazil and Argentina.

R40
    Update your status

There is no comparison between Africa and Brazil. That is completely idiotic. You think some rainforest Indians are going to beat a team of Africans with the same funding and training.

Same with basketball. There are no good African basketball teams and you think an African team with an entire continent to pull from is going to be second best to the US? No way. Two Africans have played NBA with almost no training and both were all-stars. Two-for-two.

thomorino

There is no comparison between Africa and Brazil. That is completely idiotic. You think some rainforest Indians are going to beat a team of Africans with the same funding and training.

Same with basketball. There are no good African basketball teams and you think an African team with an entire continent to pull from is going to be second best to the US? No way. Two Africans have played NBA with almost no training and both were all-stars. Two-for-two.
    There are plenty of African countries that have wealth and are not competitive in soccer. Nigeria, Egpyt, South Africa, and many others. There are also many players from Africa who have come to the US to play basketball that have not worked out. Again, more knowledge and research is needed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

R40
    Update your status

There are plenty of African countries that have wealth and are not competitive in soccer. Nigeria, Egpyt, South Africa, and many others. There are also many players from Africa who have come to the US to play basketball that have not worked out. Again, more knowledge and research is needed.
    They don't fund sports. They don't trained from the age of 5.

Eygpt??

thomorino

They don't fund sports. They don't trained from the age of 5.

Eygpt??
    They do trained from age 5, they had one of the best youth teams in the world, you are a moron.

R40
    Update your status

They do trained from age 5, they had one of the best youth teams in the world, you are a moron.
    Africa has the best youth teams in the world and are the best trained soccer players?

packerd_00

I could be a Pro just don't want to is youre argument,alright mate.

packerd_00

The wanker hasn't done any research.

R40
    Update your status

I could be a Pro just don't want to is youre argument,alright mate.
    No idiot. They work on being a pro in the NFL and NBA. They don't give a sh** about baseball. Don't think they count the Dominicans among black player which are pretty much 100% black. Look at the number of Dominicans that make it to the major leagues. Case closed.

packerd_00

No idiot. They work on being a pro in the NFL and NBA. They don't give a sh** about baseball. Don't think they count the Dominicans among black player which are pretty much 100% black. Look at the number of Dominicans that make it to the major leagues. Case closed.
    Bubble head,their good at Two Sports so pump the breaks on this blacks are dominate in every Sport,because that is complete crap,you make this argument and then say its only because they don't want to do certain Sports,stop backtracking,either youre dominate in all Sports or you aren't.

Its funny but you throw the Dominican in my face,but if someone brings up white Europeans in the NBA,everyone says they don't count as white because they aren't American.

R40
    Update your status

Bubble head,their good at Two Sports so pump the breask on this blacks are dominate in every Sport,because that is complete crap,you make this argument and then say its only because they don't want to do certain Sports,stop backtracking,either youre dominate in all Sports or you aren't.

Its funny but you throw the Dominican in my face,but if some brings up white Europeans in the NBA,everyone says they don't count because they aren't American.
    You hang on to that hockey and rugby analysis. That is top notch.

Take a look at a Dominican the next time you see one swinging a bat and notice the skin color. If you want to scratch it to save your argument, go ahead.

packerd_00

You hang on to that hockey and rugby analysis. That is top notch.

Take a look at a Dominican the next time you see one swinging a bat and notice the skin color. If you want to scratch it to save your argument, go ahead.
    Dominicans dominate Baseball do they,is that what youre trying to tell me,Bryce Harper and Mike Trout are black then,two of the top sluggers in MLB,my bad,you seem to know youre shit.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-23-17 at 05:52 PM.

R40
    Update your status

Dominicans dominate Baseball do they,is that what youre trying to tell me,Bryce Harper and Mike Trout are black then and no one told me,I see.
    packerd why aren't you racing a NASCAR? You've got 8,000 points. I want some of those. Easy money.

packerd_00

packerd why aren't you racing a NASCAR? You've got 8,000 points. I want some of those. Easy money.
    If you ever want to take me on in Fantasy Nascar,im open to it next year.

R40
    Update your status

If you ever want to take me on in Fantasy Nascar,im open to it next year.
    You are on. Name the points.

packerd_00

You are on. Name the points.
    Friendly bet,300 for the season.

R40
    Update your status

Friendly bet,300 for the season.
    Alright. This made the thread worthwhile. See you at the races.

packerd_00

Alright. This made the thread worthwhile. See you at the races.
    Look forward to it.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No they aren't. They are dominant in many sports but not all. Just look at track and field. They dominate in shorter distances and explosive movements but not in things like discus, medium distance races, steeple chase, and decathlon.

Your super cuck point of view is strange

Don't know where you get your info but you are mistaken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._CAF_countries

Or just go to flashscore.com and look at the African premiere leagues playing every day

R40
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    No they aren't. They are dominant in many sports but not all. Just look at track and field. They dominate in shorter distances and explosive movements but not in things like discus, medium distance races, steeple chase, and decathlon.

Your super cuck point of view is strange

Don't know where you get your info but you are mistaken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._CAF_countries

Or just go to flashscore.com and look at the African premiere leagues playing every day
    Also poor at curling, marbles and frisbee golf.

dlowilly

Also poor at curling, marbles and frisbee golf.
    Don't turn into a troll R40

You have made some good points in this thread but comparing swimming, cycling, powerlifting, and many events in track and field with frisbee golf is ridiculous

You also totally deflected from your completely ignorant false statements about pro soccer in Africa

R40
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Don't turn into a troll R40

You have made some good points in this thread but comparing swimming, cycling, powerlifting, and many events in track and field with frisbee golf is ridiculous

You also totally deflected from your completely ignorant false statements about pro soccer in Africa
    Steeplechase?

They ain't never ever going to dominate the only sport that matters -- NASCAR!!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So says the guy who is clearly an alter of another SBR poster that got banned here a couple of years ago. Your game was cleaned up years ago and yet you come back here with another identity and are still posting bullshit. You contribute nothing in this forum but hate and bigotry. You are not here to gamble, so why are you here? Why not spread your bullshit rhetoric somewhere else? Or did you get banned at alt-right sites too?
    What is it with blacks and libtards that when they get offended or their feelings hurt they want people to be banned or silenced? You realize how easy it is just to ignore someone? I have missed out on a untold multitude of stories of you hanging out with Scottie Pippen or playing craps with Michael Jordan because I had no interest in reading most of your bs posts

dlowilly

Steeplechase?

They ain't never ever going to dominate the only sport that matters -- NASCAR!!
    Remember this R40?

"there are no professional leagues in soccer in black countries and no development system"

First ... 34567 Last