dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If these people realized what Lincoln and others actually said they would choke on their lattes and frappuccinos

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I imagine the next logic step is removing the Confederate side from the war re-enactments.
    right now google is busy silencing free speech by shutting down dailystormer and facebook is shutting down everything they can label "hate speech" but, of course, nothing on the fascist left.

Very sad day for America.

Unabomber proven right again.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Very true dlow

Lincoln wanted to send all the slaves out of the country after they were freed.

Didnt think we would all be able to get along.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump did not have to respond. He has been defiant most of his life, doing things his way. So he could have easily avoided a response. But he didn't, he came out and denounced the bigotry. Why discredit what he said? Even if you think he's done 100 things wrong, why not at least recognize 1 thing right?
    Now which comment do you believe? The planned structured one, or the one with vehement emotions. He is an out of touch individual, but does have advisers who were truly upset when he expressed his real feelings.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Every interview I've seen the far righties know all about history and the people behind the statues. Every interview I've seen of the lefty "anti-protesters" they act like 1st graders asked to stand up in front of the class who don't have a clue what to say so they start reading from posters on the wall.

Well turn it to a different channel than Fox

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    why?

we know for a fact cnn and MSNBC will cut the feed the moment their agenda is falling apart.

grease lightnin
    &

Waiting for response from Grits n Gravy

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

[QUOTE=grease lightnin;27149659]Very true dlow

Didnt think we would all be able to get along.[/QUOTE

Which anyone familiar with reconstruction knows. That is where a certain foundation was set that leads to racial strife among blacks and whites different than any other races. It was a government structured race war which uplifted one side. Only the most ignorant would not realize the repercussions that come along with laws created then as well as Jim Crow following.

dlowilly

You know that isn't true

The far righties are obsessed wit history and the far lefties are obsessed with feelings

grease lightnin
    &

[QUOTE=kingdom;27149690]
    Very true dlow

Which anyone familiar with reconstruction knows. That is where a certain foundation was set that leads to racial strife among blacks and whites different than any other races. It was a government structured race war which uplifted one side. Only the most ignorant would not realize the repercussions that come along with laws created then as well as Jim Crow following.

For sure. But Lincoln was dead by then

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You know that isn't true

The far righties are obsessed wit history and the far lefties are obsessed with feelings
    I honestly can't say I've viewed any interviews, however, I find Fox News to be more dumbed down than any other news org.

I think YOU know THAT

dlowilly

[QUOTE=kingdom;27149690]
    Very true dlow

Just cannot agree with this when East and SE asians from their beginnings in this country were publicly ostracized and villified to the point of being put into camps. Not only did they survive they thrived.

The OJ verdict, BLM, and modern black culture has contributed 100x more to racial strife today than any reconstruction laws that were long gone when we were born has.

grease lightnin
    &

Waiting for response from Grits n Gravy
    penetrate I meant to post this in the teddy covers thread

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I don't believe the civil war was about slavery, but about economics. North was fukking the south over resourses
    the south was sending up. South wanted to secede from the union because of economics, not slavery.

The north tried to persuade the slaves to fight with them for their freedom. The north couldn't care less about slaves
    so long as their materials were delivered on time.

Abe saw slavery as an opportunity to try to make the war a just one.

Blacks should be grateful their ancestors came here as slaves, because if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be here
    in the greatest country in the world.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    why?

we know for a fact cnn and MSNBC will cut the feed the moment their agenda is falling apart.
    lol of course grease wants to ignore the facts.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Now which comment do you believe? The planned structured one, or the one with vehement emotions. He is an out of touch individual, but does have advisers who were truly upset when he expressed his real feelings.
    I don't know what to believe with Trump. He is all over the place with his thoughts. I don't think he knows where he stands. Depends on time of day I guess. But, I can sometimes understand his back n forth logic. I can see both sides of many issues, so it can be easy to defend then attack at the same time. I'd wish he'd be more clear and not be so bipolar but he is what he is. I think he has a need to be liked by everyone, so he grandstands.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Blacks should be grateful their ancestors came here as slaves, because if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be herein the greatest country in the world.
    They would have eventually emigrated just like everyone else. They would most likely be in a lot better place then they are now. If you study blacks that have emigrated, they are much more educated, have more wealth, are healthier, well off than blacks born here. That is all the proof you need to know that slavery had an adverse impact.

Black Immigrants in U.S. Earning 30% More than U.S. Born Blacks

Different economies emerging for the ‘different flavors of black’

McCaskill also says that the black immigrant population in the U.S. has a higher percentage of entrepreneurs, and an increased ability to keep dollars in their own communities.
    They’re creating jobs in their communities, they’re buying products from their entrepreneurs. There typically is a culture of recycling dollars, which contributes greatly to the rising fortunes,” says McCaskill.

While U.S. born blacks have had to battle generations of institutional racism, such as predatory lending, that has put them at a socioeconomic and psychological disadvantage that some immigrants have not experienced in this country. McCaskill hopes the changing economic landscape for blacks, citing the Nielsen finding that income growth rates in black households are surpassing almost all others, will help U.S. born blacks and immigrants realize the economic power they collectively have.

“When black consumers see how much power they have, it will change the way African Americans look at themselves, and see how much [of a] power they have become economically. They have the power to drive the products and services that come into their lives and come into their communities,” says McCaskill.
    http://www.blackenterprise.com/money...s-born-blacks/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Yup, all jobless and high school drop out libs that have nothing better to do then show up for these public rallies/riots/vandals.. Most protest rallies during the afternoon hours midweek gives you a good sense of all the people that show up.. Losers...

Media jumps on it all the time and makes these vandals and losers look righteous and worthy of a cause which can't be more farther then the truth.. Half these kids don't even know what they are protesting about.. It's all Pathetic..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Heard Trump called out Antifa in his press conference,good for him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Heard Trump called out Antifa in his press conference,good for him.
    Only shows how fake he and the rest are.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Taking about hate groups, just look at all the liberal Hillary voters today, then all HATE Trump... Very ironic that media and democratic libs get upset over these hate groups when they themselves hate the most..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Only shows how fake he and the rest are.
    No that would be the media that are fake my friend,they just want to show one side of the story,they never showed any of the Antifa in the photos,but their were plenty of them their looking for trouble.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-16-17 at 12:40 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No that would be the media that are fake my friend,they just want to show one side of the story,they never showed any of the Antifa in the photos,but their were plenty of them their looking for trouble.
    Ok buddy.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    and she's sanitized your needles.....

Auto Donk

trump's caving to pressure right now on cnn......

talking about internment camps for white nationalists.....

I volunteer DonkLand to serve as one..... strict limitations apply..... they have to be as hot as, or better lookin than, this soon to be interned white supremacist:

i'm looking forward to using my new inkgun to tattoo their id nos. on their labias.....
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Good to see our resident group of scum staying true to their cowardly racist ways. I take great satisfaction in knowing you are all a dying breed. Your children's heroes are all minorities and they will grow up to realize how ignorant their parents really are. When your daughters are getting their holes and bellies filled with black and Hispanic meat and *** and have more mixed kids, you will cry with the knowledge that your kind is fading from the world and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The only good neo-nazi is a dead neo-nazi and anyone who sympathizes with them should be put down like a rabid animal. If our embarrassment of a president wants to take up for them, he can go join them when he is out of office in 3+years, unless he gets removed sooner.

There is no justification for hating anyone based on where they are from and what color their skin is. You judge people based on their actions.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Good to see our resident group of scum staying true to their cowardly racist ways. I take great satisfaction in knowing you are all a dying breed. Your children's heroes are all minorities and they will grow up to realize how ignorant their parents really are. When your daughters are getting their holes and bellies filled with black and Hispanic meat and *** and have more mixed kids, you will cry with the knowledge that your kind is fading from the world and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The only good neo-nazi is a dead neo-nazi and anyone who sympathizes with them should be put down like a rabid animal. If our embarrassment of a president wants to take up for them, he can go join them when he is out of office in 3+years, unless he gets removed sooner.

There is no justification for hating anyone based on where they are from and what color their skin is. You judge people based on their actions.
    I agree. Trump said it over and over. He said it perfectly.

7.5 years to go.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

You Mad Bro?

DwightShrute

Trump called them all out.

Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"

Its such an non story when it comes to how Trump handled it.

Here's the truth ...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Sean hannity giving the truth. LMAO.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Blacks should be grateful their ancestors came here as slaves, because if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't be here
    in the greatest country in the world.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bigtymer56 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump wasn't out line with anything he said over the past few day.. Media blowing it up and twisting things as usual.... Trump waited a day til all facts were in to speak, Trump denounced racism and the Klan over and over again, Trump then said violence started on both sides and both sides are to blame...

I don't see a problem with any of that..

Some how the media has twisted it up again to make Trump look bad, racist and part of the KKK movement.. What a joke.. Trump supporters see thru the media bulllshiiit...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Jibbby you need to get off the beach. The sand is blinding you.

First ... 25262728293031 ... Last