Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i just want someone to declare that I have the moral high ground, so i can go beat the shit out of people and even kill them and know that cnn and george stephanopolous will have my back.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Loved how the organizer of the rally couldn't get a word in edgewise, walked off the stage and was tackled by a girl.

For those wanting a civil war, this was a test. Looks like the left would win.

truly glad this idiot brings his brand of stupidity here everyday and hasn't ran away yet like acoochy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I don't know. Maybe you can go back a hundred years and talk with the people who put them up.

Or better yet, you can mimic petty bolsheviks or ISIS and lawlessly destroy vestiges of the past. That should win people over.
    Hey, I'm just asking. I like generals that won their wars, OK.

How does Trump get off comparing Rober E Lee to George Washington. One was a winner and one was a loser. The people celebrating the loser are still bitter that his people lost the war. Losers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

America should try 2 years of communism to straighten it out

Bring Russians in to run it

Need tougher laws and rules

Auto Donk

i plan on killing some people today....

my wife has just finished sewing together a big vagina costume for me to wear as I galavant accross htown killing people, as I'm doing it with love in my heart for liberals and against hate, I should be able to rack up big numbers without any repercussions.....

no one will think twice about the mayhem and slaughter of people, because, as my big flappy vagina costume reveals, I have the moral high ground

Auto Donk

this pussy costume is awesome, she even sewed pockets onto the labia for extra clips of bullets to be stored, and put a mini cooler in the huge clit just above my forehead -- I can put ice and a full six pack of schlitz in it!!!

even fukiin seeweed would be jealous of my huge clit full of beer....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

How does Trump get off comparing Rober E Lee to George Washington. One was a winner and one was a loser. The people celebrating the loser are still bitter that his people lost the war. Losers.
    So you can tell me with a straight face that Erwin Rommel wasn't a great general?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So you can tell me with a straight face that Erwin Rommel wasn't a great general?

careful, chris cuomo or robin roberts and david muire are going to insist that you be denounced and even impeached from your position as a top capper at sbr for promoting a person with such hate in his heart......
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as I galavant accross htown killing people,
    This is a word that isn't used frequently enough in both forums and normal conversation.

I think that there is actually supposed to be an "i" in there somewhere.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Lee freed his slaves long before the Emancipation Proclaimation, publicly said slavery was wrong, and was the Union's first choice as general. But he was a Virginian first and foremost, called Virginia his "country".

He was a great man. I am not disagreeing with the removal of his statue, as that is the result of the post-modern world we live in.

BUT, Robert E Lee was a good man. It is what it is.

And sorry dude but you sound like Trump talking about McCain with your comment. Maybe that's what you meant to do? I dunno, but the South had all the best generals and pound for pound was a much better army. The North had an unlimited supply of bodies to throw to the wolves and this is why they ultimately won.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is a word that isn't used frequently enough in both forums and normal conversation.

I think that there is actually supposed to be an "i" in there somewhere.
    my texas draw makes that "i" an "a".....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Don't like losers, eh? How about Trump's opponents?

Election - lost.

Russia Russia Russia - nothing there. (Not like they didn't know already)

North Korea - Kim Jong-un backed down.

So it's on to anarchy, where the same brats who did nothing but hurt whatever shot Hillary had at the White House are now trying to rewrite settled history through the lens of social justice warrior glasses. That's got L-O-S-E-R written all over it.

Unless, of course, you think defacing the Lincoln Memorial is a good look?

Or maybe stomping on a memorial to Confederate soldiers is more your speed...

No one would ever call Grimace a loser.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I don't know. Maybe you can go back a hundred years and talk with the people who put them up.
    Or better yet, you can mimic petty bolsheviks or ISIS and lawlessly destroy vestiges of the past. That should win people over.
    The Robert E. Lee Statue isn’t something that was built when Virginia was a member of the Confederate States of America. It wasn’t even built in the years after the Civil War. The statue was commissioned in 1917, 52 years after the war ended, and was finally erected in 1924, 59 years after the war ended.
    According to the Department of the Interior, the statue was commissioned in 1917 by the National Sculpture Society and philanthropist Paul Goodloe McIntire. Henry Shradydesigned the statue, but died before it was finished. Leo Lentelli finished it in 1924 and it was cast at the Roman Bronze Works in Brooklyn, New York.

-------------------------------------------------------------

there are over 1,000 Confederate monuments in 31 states, including some that weren’t even involved in the Civil War.
    For example, USA Today noted that there is the Confederate Memorial Fountain in Helena, Montana. But Montana wasn’t even a state at the time of the Civil War.
    In addition, many of the monuments aren’t that old. University of North Carolina survey found that 35 monuments in the state have been built since 2000. WRAL reported that 70 North Carolina counties have at least one Confederate monument, and 17 have more than one.

“Equal parts myth and deception, they were the ‘alternative facts’ of their time — a false narrative etched in stone and bronze more than 100 years ago — not only to lionize the architects and defenders of slavery, but to perpetuate the tyranny and terror of Jim Crow and reassert a new era of white supremacy,” the mayor, a 35-year-old African-American who previously worked for Governor Terry McAuliffe, said in June. However, he added that future statues should reflect the diversity of the city.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i plan on killing some people today....

my wife has just finished sewing together a big vagina costume for me to wear as I galavant accross htown killing people, as I'm doing it with love in my heart for liberals and against hate, I should be able to rack up big numbers without any repercussions.....

no one will think twice about the mayhem and slaughter of people, because, as my big flappy vagina costume reveals, I have the moral high ground

Could of saved your wife some time and just put on black face paint. I don't think anyone remembers or cares about those cops shot by that black guy in Dallas. Hell if Trump was president while that happened it'd be unlikely that CNN would even cover it, they'd still be talking about Russia.

Mac4Lyfe

I believe in the right to non violent protest, no matter how much I may disagree with it. This country was founded and built on protest. I also believe in the power of the states and the community. If the community decides to erect or destruct a statue, they have every right to do so. But, I do not agree that protesters should always be allowed into any community. Stay in your own place, don't come over to tear down my place. While I believe anyone can protest anything, you are not going to do it in my backyard. Permit denied...

There's plenty of blame on all sides of this but ultimately, I think the city of Charlottesville screwed up. They should have known up front the repercussions of granting a permit. So if you do grant a permit, you must take out precautions to prevent violence. Setup barriers for both sides and arrest anyone that crosses over those barriers or whoever incites violence. Obviously, there was not enough police control and they have forever stained their community with their lack of foresight. This was not the first white supremacist rally there. Fortunately, the first one went off basically unnoticed.

Kermit

Apparently they arrested the woman on felony charges who helped in the pulling down of the statue in North Carolina. To be honest, when I watched the video, I thought that it was a guy.

Auto Donk

wow, the MSM is off the rails, totally unhinged, and clamoring for her arrest:

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'm in PA and am wondering if the left will be coming up to Gettysburg to tear down the memorials.

I will have to stand with those who are against tearing them down, but need to keep myself separate from the nazis,
    KKK and the altright. Maybe a USA hat with pink kitty ears?

Auto Donk

wow, more Mandella effect in play here.....

in my universe, I heard this guy died of a heroin overdose.....

good to see ol phillip seymour hoffman is alive and well.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-16-17 at 09:30 AM.

Kermit

I'm in PA and am wondering if the left will be coming up to Gettysburg to tear down the memorials.

I will have to stand with those who are against tearing them down, but need to keep myself separate from the nazis,
    See if you can find one of these outfits and you should be fine.

brooks85

lol a cuck talking about making a stand, rkelly would make a great youtube star. His whimpering would be classic.

Auto Donk

shit....

time to get out my son's old dusty casper the ghost costume from halloween several years back; the f'n mayor of htown has just called for an official review of all statutes in h-town that have anything to do with the confederacy and see what the cost of their removal would be....

on the upside, at least now I don't have to wait for fall soft ball season to try out my new 37" megapounder aluminum easton......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-16-17 at 09:30 AM.

Kermit

I like when he showed Dirk his new car.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    See if you can find one of these outfits and you should be fine.

Not either of those.

You going with me to Gettysburg?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Looks like lots of statues will be coming down

Kermit

Not either of those.

You going with me to Gettysburg?
    Nah, I'll stay here and defend the Altoona High School Mountain Lion Statue in case PETA ever organizes a protest to have it removed.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It really is bizarre that these days the KKK and the white nationalists are far more historically literate than the counter protesters
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

brooks85

Liberal terrorists stopped planned protest at google about free speech.

It's no doubt who is the fascist these days.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It really is bizarre that these days the KKK and the white nationalists are far more historically literate than the counter protesters

What makes you say that? I think the liklihood is that they are equally ignorant in the collective sense.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yes.

Question for you, what does that have to do with anything?
    Both white supremacist extremists and radical Islamic extremists have no place in society. I am not harping on you guys for not protesting, but I question how you can be so strongly advocating for these guys to just do their thing unchallenged. That makes it socially acceptable, and maybe more of the wackos feel safe to come out in support next time. They already feel that the president has their back. The movement grows and gets stronger.

Either you guys do not see them as an enemy, or do not think they are a threat. We can laugh about how geeky these clowns look, but they've certainly committed many attacks over the years and have targeted blacks, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, etc.

It's funny. You guys are the same ones who are so quick to say bomb N Korea, bomb Iran, bomb Saudi Arabia...yet when a movement founded on hate and extermination of groups of people grows in our own country, you guys say we should just turn the other cheek and let them have their moment. Maybe because you know they would never look to attack YOU.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave bosigga 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

and we still have the Redskins...

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Both white supremacist extremists and radical Islamic extremists have no place in society. I am not harping on you guys for not protesting, but I question how you can be so strongly advocating for these guys to just do their thing unchallenged. That makes it socially acceptable, and maybe more of the wackos feel safe to come out in support next time. They already feel that the president has their back. The movement grows and gets stronger.

Either you guys do not see them as an enemy, or do not think they are a threat. We can laugh about how geeky these clowns look, but they've certainly committed many attacks over the years and have targeted blacks, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, etc.

It's funny. You guys are the same ones who are so quick to say bomb N Korea, bomb Iran, bomb Saudi Arabia...yet when a movement founded on hate and extermination of groups of people grows in our own country, you guys say we should just turn the other cheek and let them have their moment. Maybe because you know they would never look to attack YOU.
    wrong,

white supremacy is supported by the government even the ACLU agrees. Any real American agrees.

Islamic extremism is not.

The comparison you have made makes NO sense.

The facts are one side acted as Americans, the other side did not. Very clear cut.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What makes you say that? I think the liklihood is that they are equally ignorant in the collective sense.
    Every interview I've seen the far righties know all about history and the people behind the statues. Every interview I've seen of the lefty "anti-protesters" they act like 1st graders asked to stand up in front of the class who don't have a clue what to say so they start reading from posters on the wall.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    and we still have the Redskins...

Man leftist protesters love a damn street don't they?

Kermit

I imagine the next logic step is removing the Confederate side from the war re-enactments.

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last