khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    And Khicks nominates...LOL

Those are excuses of the non working class / moocher class.

I totally disagree. Everything works if you work hard. You have better health, confidence, sense of purpose and definitely more security. As you have seen from the last few elections there are 10's of millions of hard working Americans who just want a chance. They were brutalized and forgotten by Obama and called names and disrespected by Hillary.

It's not even close to a coincidence that the anti Trump guys in this thread like yourself and khicks are anti The American Dream and that's sad.
    I can agree about the Obama & Hillary part of your post. But Trump is no savor. In the end he will hurt this country more than Obama or Hillary ever could have.

Also you are still sucking your own c ock.

khicks26

Obama's agenda from health care, to global climate elitist, to hyper regulation caused working class jobs to leave for friendlier environments. That kind of hyper regulation strangles the good paying jobs. The new administration is quickly gutting regulations and if you dig into the Friday jobs report you see wages finally starting to rise.

Obama never ran a business and knew nothing about business. His hyper regulation and zero tax relief approach kept businesses from investing and in turn caused wages to stagnate. There is a real reason the stock market has exploded. Businesses are getting after it and when that happens working people win. We all do.
    Your right about Obama, but for the wrong reasons.

Wages have been stagnant in this country since the 1970's. Obama just kept the policies of the past, the Neo-Liberal agenda shared by DEM's & REP's going.

Quit sucking your own c ock & lift your head.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Wage growth is a simple formula of supply and demand. More economic activity will produce higher demand and higher wages.

khicks26

Wage growth is a simple formula of supply and demand. More economic activity will produce higher demand and higher wages.
    The American growth engine stopped in the 1970's. The need for an increased work force ended then. We had a surplus of workers due to technology, women entering the work force, & capital moving off shore. But we had a hell of a run didn't we?

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11830

I know I love these leaks. At least we get the penetrating truth

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

We are gonna see people getting arrested and prosecuted soon.. You now have all the best agents and agencies tracking down these leaks..

The leakers should be very nervous right about now..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Same people who hailed Snowden as a hero are now angry about these leaks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I was ok with Hillary and Trump being leaked while running for the Presidency because we were voting for either to be our President.

I never wanted Obama, Trump or even Hillary leaked while being our President and while speaking with other world leaders.. That's absurd because other world leaders may be reserved to share sensitive information with the US now in fear of it being leaked to the media..

THIS IS NOT GOOD NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT!!!! ..

Gotta catch and jail these leakers, maybe try and drill the reporters that got the leak.. Water board their asses til they spill the beans ..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I find it hard to believe you are a CEO with talk like this. Wages are a direct result of what each industry pays.
    Fast food has their own pay scale as do welders. It's called industry standard.

Now that we have more work than workers, companies are upping wages and benefits to lure in workers.
    That will increase industry standards.

Wal mart was getting a bad rap with treating their workers like shit. To appease the public, they are treating
    and paying their people better, which will raise the industry standard.

Of course all that will go out the window with the next recession.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Same people who hailed Snowden as a hero are now angry about these leaks.
    And saying thank you Russia/ wikileaks for getting Trump elected while calling themselves Americans.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Tha fukk are there more workers than work?

My province just raised the minimum wage nearly 40%...
    Soon, no one in Ontario will be flipping burgers.
    Just like no one pumps gas or delivers milk anymore.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Tha fukk are there more workers than work?

My province just raised the minimum wage nearly 40%...
    Soon, no one in Ontario will be flipping burgers.
    Just like no one pumps gas or delivers milk anymore.
    Where I live, I see help wanted everywhere.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I was ok with Hillary and Trump being leaked while running for the Presidency because we were voting for either to be our President.

I never wanted Obama, Trump or even Hillary leaked while being our President and while speaking with other world leaders.. That's absurd because other world leaders may be reserved to share sensitive information with the US now in fear of it being leaked to the media..

Gotta catch and jail these leakers, maybe try and drill the reporters that got the leak.. Water board their asses til they spill the beans ..
    The president needs to be able to have private conversations with forign leaders but, this fukkin guy has squandered all his faith & trust that he had with the intelligence community.
    He rattled out his spies & now he's paying for it.
    Pure & simple.

He's the biggest leak in his administration so, this is a stupid conversation.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

The president needs to be able to have private conversations with forign leaders but, this fukkin guy has squandered all his faith & trust that he had with the intelligence community.
    Pure & simple.

are you making all this up? Where did you hear this?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

The American Dream is all about hard work. Chico is the A typical lib who wants to mooch off the hard work of others.
    Roy I maxed out s.s. minus 12 dollars. If I work and take off the 2 years i was in college ref. basketball then I do max it out. So big boy next time you get you s.s. statement realize I made a hell of a lot more than you. That i was self employed whereas if i didn't make a sale than I never got paid

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no, the funny thing is rkelly is a lying moron and that is fact. Your future looks dim.

you never answered the question, why run coward?

When your kids get caught lying did you teach them to double down like you do?
    The trend with you is that every time you find a guy drunk and passed out. You preform fellatio on him. That is the brooks trend

chico2663

And Khicks nominates...LOL

Those are excuses of the non working class / moocher class.

I totally disagree. Everything works if you work hard. You have better health, confidence, sense of purpose and definitely more security. As you have seen from the last few elections there are 10's of millions of hard working Americans who just want a chance. They were brutalized and forgotten by Obama and called names and disrespected by Hillary.

It's not even close to a coincidence that the anti Trump guys in this thread like yourself and khicks are anti The American Dream and that's sad.
    It is a shame that racists took over my republican party. Now I don't believe you are. Not sure about jibby. I just think he has a phobia about 5'2 mexicans beating him up. But I know for damn sure that brooks and dwight are

chico2663

jibby is tall and white guys are afraid of his size. Whereas blacks and mexicans think all white people are afraid of them. Whenever I was working in the hood, more than a few times I would say I'M NOT WHITE! The smart ones understood not to screw with me but the not too bright wish they would of listened.
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-05-17 at 04:36 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    It is a shame that racists took over my republican party. Now I don't believe you are. Not sure about jibby. I just think he has a phobia about 5'2 mexicans beating him up. But I know for damn sure that brooks and dwight are

correct again, R party is the last refuge for bigots. not all, but I suspect most. simple as that.

Are all R bigots, oh no. Are most bigots who are political R, absolutely yes.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

need proof just remember how the crowds cheered when DT made bigoted remarks about Mexico.

need proof just listen to some of the assholes on this very forum and their opinions about minorities, who did they vote for

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am the world’s greatest person,’ Trump said in leaked transcript

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I am the world’s greatest person,’ Trump said in leaked transcript

just this statement alone should have eliminated a vote for him by intelligent people. A liberal D said this and he/she would not get my vote, maybe wouldn't vote for the R but not for that asshole either.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Imagine if Obama said half the shit Captain Orange has said

DwightShrute

I remember when Maher was funny. HBO is a shit show now.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I remember when Maher was funny. HBO is a shit show now.

because Trump is an asshole and deserves every bit of it. A liar, incompetent and his bragging about his ability to make a deal was all BS.

Fuckin guy begging the Mexican president to not say they aren't paying for the wall, boy that is great deal making skill. Beg!

You haven't decided yet that DT is one fckin screw up and the biggest asshole to ever hold the office you need to see a doctor--soon.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    because Trump is an asshole and deserves every bit of it. A liar, incompetent and his bragging about his ability to make a deal was all BS.

Fuckin guy begging the Mexican president to not say they aren't paying for the wall, boy that is great deal making skill. Beg!

You haven't decided yet that DT is one fckin screw up and the biggest asshole to ever hold the office you need to see a doctor--soon.
    against my better judgement, I am giving a shot at replying.

Trump came in from being a business man to the president of most powerful country in the world. He never begged. I am sure you would have done better.

Trump is tackling many things other presidents didn't have the guts to. Trump calls out everyone on both sides when they don't do what they were elected to do. Trump has courage. You should be rooting for him but instead you choose name calling.

Trump will be the greatest president in history. Watch.

khicks26

Pure & simple.

True the intelligence agencies hate Trump. From what I heard the CIA has a 600 million dollar deal with the Washington Post to print their narrative. Not sure but I think many of the leaks are printed in the Washington Post.

Which is more dangerous, Trump running the country. or that the CIA has more power than the president? Not sure at this point.

khicks26

Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave khicks26 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rkelly110

khicks26

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

against my better judgement, I am giving a shot at replying.

Trump came in from being a business man to the president of most powerful country in the world. He never begged. I am sure you would have done better.

Trump is tackling many things other presidents didn't have the guts to. Trump calls out everyone on both sides when they don't do what they were elected to do. Trump has courage. You should be rooting for him but instead you choose name calling.

Trump will be the greatest president in history. Watch.
    Don't be a fukkin idiot.
    The entire globe is laughing at you.

DwightShrute

Don't be a fukkin idiot.
    The entire globe is laughing at you.
    The media and far left regressives around the globe?

don't be a fukking idiot right back. People love Trump.

Turn off The View and unfriend Michael Moore

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

The media and far left regressives around the globe?

don't be a fukking idiot right back. People love Trump.

Turn off The View and unfriend Michael Moore
    30% of the people truly do love and worship him. It's true.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Could it really be that easy?

First ... 789101112 Last