d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hillary was breaking the law with her leaks and Trump is not.. Hilary deleted 30,000 emails, smashed cell phones and laptops, she used an un-secure private server and broke the law... She also wasn't the President of the United States at the time..

Trump was leaked with a conversation with a foreign President and nothing illegal was said or done! Big difference there...

These leaks are serious with Presidents conversations with other foreign leaders.. This has never happened in the past with any President that I recall... This is bad....

Maybe someone should inform the President that he and the government do not control the press. He's been talking to Putin too much.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Maybe someone should inform the President that he and the government do not control the press. He's been talking to Putin too much.
    yeah, that is up to the obama, hillary and the dnc... wow it takes a special kind of stupid to set yourself up on that one... thanks d2... lol!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i think trump leaked the news to get off the grand jury. For you knuckleheads think he is getting off. There is 17 state a.g.'s looking into the businesses of trump and kushner. Bet donny wished he never ran. 17 days off maybe is him trying to get head clear.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i think trump leaked the news to get off the grand jury. For you knuckleheads think he is getting off. There is 17 state a.g.'s looking into the businesses of trump and kushner. Bet donny wished he never ran. 17 days off maybe is him trying to get head clear.
    Witch hunt.. Something would have been found already.. Trump is walking away clean from this Russia thing... Everyone knows it..

brooks85

lol no one can find a post where chico was right on something. No one.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol no one can find a post where chico was right on something. No one.
    Chico keeps saying he is Republican and voted Republican but that sure doesn't show in any of his posts ever.. Chico is a bit twisted in this regard.. Not sure what to think?

chico2663

no brooks they changes the law after she was retired. If you would learn to google than you would understand.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    two of the biggest assholes on this forum, both will stoop to any level in an attempt to belittle. Family should be off limit, not to these assholes. brutalizing a child should be off limit not to these assholes. In fact, what dwightie wrote about this little boy was so outrageous that even a rightie wrote to him..."not cool."

you want me to give him a figurative hug.
    These two clowns are the first, an only two, i ever put on ignore in probably 20 years of posting. I couldn't listen to these two clowns anymore. When u guys quote their post i read the same nonsense they wrote three years ago. You got brooks calling people liars when this clown is the biggest liar on the site. Why do u think he supports Trump so bad. Liars relate to other liars. Remember Brooks is a far right winger who trashes unions when he is a union member lol. Can you possibly get more stupid.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Witch hunt.. Something would have been found already.. Trump is walking away clean from this Russia thing... Everyone knows it..
    Ignorance is bliss. Did u read any of the transcript Jibby or is it fake news lol. I know they call him the teflon Don but these are flat out idiots that can't spot a con job even when it is right in front of them. Like this transcript. It is easy to be fooled but tough to convince someone that they have been fooled.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    These two clowns are the first, an only two, i ever put on ignore in probably 20 years of posting. I couldn't listen to these two clowns anymore. When u guys quote their post i read the same nonsense they wrote three years ago. You got brooks calling people liars when this clown is the biggest liar on the site. Why do u think he supports Trump so bad. Liars relate to other liars. Remember Brooks is a far right winger who trashes unions when he is a union member lol. Can you possibly get more stupid.
    easily yes. You could go under the handle Thor4140 and be the biggest idiot on at least 5 different forums.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

How many of those AG's are butt hurt democrats I wonder?

The radical left and media are not going to be able to steal this election no matter what the bleeding hearts here and elsewhere want and think.

Russia is already fading as the investigation moves to did any of Trumps 5,000 employees break any laws in the past 50 years. But as the radical left goes down that rabbit hole Sessions and the new FBI director are going to go after the real crimes and corruption of illegal foreign donors and Clinton foundation corruption, collusion and obstruction of Lynch, Rice and Comey along with deep state leaks and the role the fake news played in obtaining classified leaks.

Republicans will time it out for peak effectiveness to influence the mid terms.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13790

He's guilty of something .

Ask them of what and this is your answer .

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    How many of those AG's are butt hurt democrats I wonder?

The radical left and media are not going to be able to steal this election no matter what the bleeding hearts here and elsewhere want and think.

Russia is already fading as the investigation moves to did any of Trumps 5,000 employees break any laws in the past 50 years. But as the radical left goes down that rabbit hole Sessions and the new FBI director are going to go after the real crimes and corruption of illegal foreign donors and Clinton foundation corruption, collusion and obstruction of Lynch, Rice and Comey along with deep state leaks and the role the fake news played in obtaining classified leaks.

Republicans will time it out for peak effectiveness to influence the mid terms.
    roy I understand. I never thought nixon was guilty until he was

chico2663

But than again you don't need a brain to weld. I know I started welding at 16 until I grew up and got a degree

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Ignorance is bliss. Did u read any of the transcript Jibby or is it fake news lol. I know they call him the teflon Don but these are flat out idiots that can't spot a con job even when it is right in front of them. Like this transcript. It is easy to be fooled but tough to convince someone that they have been fooled.
    I honestly don't care if Donald Trump did or didn't do something with the Russians to win the election by exposing Hillary's crimes and garbage.. I know he didn't rig the ballot machines and either did Russia.. This I know!!!

I only care that Trump is running this Country just fine right now and our economy and job market is looking up.. Illegal immigration has slowed and ISIS is on the run...

Dems/Libs and Trump haters fail to see what is happening right in front of their faces.. You people will do anything to see this President go under even if he is doing a good job as President right now.. Trump haters hate... Destroy Trump media hates as well...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-04-17 at 06:46 PM.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Nothing surprising at all in these reports; sounds like standard talk between leaders of two countries.

RoyBacon

But than again you don't need a brain to weld. I know I started welding at 16 until I grew up and got a degree
    Guess you got me there. Oh wait, after welding I went into management and retired under 60 after over 15 years of being the CEO. But yea, still have to work 4 days a year as a board member so maybe you got me.

You boys tried to steal the election from working folks but by Nov '18 you will again face an angry working class electorate. It will be the democrats who will be dodging corruption charges. And with 8 senators up for reelection in states Trump won you guys better come up with a better hoax than Russia.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Some welding jobs pay decent..

Underwater welders

If you love the ocean, you can turn this passion into a $200,000 / year career by being an underwater welder. It’s an exciting job for sure, to be able to take your work under the sea. You will be tasked to weld pipes in oil drilling stations, or to seal leakages in gas exploration projects.
    But to be an underwater welder, understand that this does not come cheap. You must be willing to shell out at least $17,000 for tuition alone. But the good news is that if you gain enough expertise in five years or even less, not only will you break even, but you will also gain a lot of money. Plus, you will get to travel the world.

Military support welders

There’s a huge demand for army welders both in the United States and abroad. They are tasked to maintain military-related equipment, transportation, and gadgets used in combat. Though these welders are usually stationed at camps, their job can be a risky one. So to compensate, they are paid a lot. Army welders can be paid an annual salary of at least $160,000.
    While other people are attracted to the money that they’ll make from these careers, some long for something exciting and interesting. If being an underwater welder is not exciting enough, you might want to try being a welder in outer space. You’ll be called on to weld broken parts of satellites or space stations.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

"You must look deep inside, before you can see the outside"..........

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    He described the wall as “the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important.”

I always viewed "the wall" as symbolism for a need to curb immigration, especially the illegal variety. Don't expect to see an actual wall.

brooks85

^well you should read trump's actual quote because he wants a wall, a real wall unlike what the POS greaser tried to lie about.

bet any amount this idiot can't weld

also, he became a delivery boy. Welders are actually in-demand job, high paying job for skilled welders. Delivery boys not so much.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^well you should read trump's actual quote because he wants a wall, a real wall unlike what the POS greaser tried to lie about.

bet any amount this idiot can't weld

also, he became a delivery boy. Welders are actually in-demand job, high paying job for skilled welders. Delivery boys not so much.
    The American Dream is all about hard work. Chico is the A typical lib who wants to mooch off the hard work of others.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The American Dream is all about hard work. Chico is the A typical lib who wants to mooch off the hard work of others.
    First off, hard work is not necessarily a virtue. I've known plenty of dumb ass rednecks and liberals alike that worked hard because they weren't smart enough to make it any other way. You know the saying "work smarter, not harder" pretty much sums it up and is the antithesis of working hard.

Second, you can only say what your idea of the American dream is. It is not a singular thing that is agreed upon, for many it's simply equality, others opportunity, others freedom from oppression and then for the few dumbass Trumpsters left, theres working hard so someone smarter than you gets rich. The GOP dream
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If he had one ounce of Republican in him, he wouldn't keep posting up the garbage that he does.. He still claims he's Republican and voted for John Kaisic, I'm not buying it..

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18938

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First off, hard work is not necessarily a virtue. I've known plenty of dumb ass rednecks and liberals alike that worked hard because they weren't smart enough to make it any other way. You know the saying "work smarter, not harder" pretty much sums it up and is the antithesis of working hard.

Second, you can only say what your idea of the American dream is. It is not a singular thing that is agreed upon, for many it's simply equality, others opportunity, others freedom from oppression and then for the few dumbass Trumpsters left, theres working hard so someone smarter than you gets rich. The GOP dream
    Great post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Hard work makes you feel fulfilled and accomplished for that day, smart work gets you paid..

RoyBacon

A great post if you believe in the concept of mooching off the working class.

The American Dream is work hard and reap the rewards. It is being destroyed by redistribution. But now the working class has their man. It's understandable why the moocher class is terrified. But even you guys in the moocher class should realize there will be nothing left to mooch off of if the American Dream is killed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The American Dream is work hard and reap the rewards. It is being destroyed by redistribution. But now the working class has their man. It's understandable why the moocher class is terrified. But even you guys in the moocher class should realize there will be nothing left to mooch off of if the American Dream is killed.
    Ghetto dream is to get on welfare, SSI and Section 8 housing they you never have to work ever again, just wait for those government checks to come in the mail on 1st of every month, pass HUD inspections to keep your free apartment every few months.. Live off the hard work of others and the American tax dollars..

I HATE THAT!!! Promotes lazy, dumb sloths in the hood that get hooked on drugs, they have babies that turn out to be thugs, criminals and gang bangers.. Welfare and Government freebies is the breeding ground for drug addiction and crime in the hoods.. Too much free time is the devils play ground..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Trump used his inheritance to make a living ripping off the working class and small business owners. Trump is the working class' man? Rolling on the floor funny.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Freedom of oppression? gtfo

khicks26

Not everyone is type that needs to die with the most toys. It does not make you a mooch. Working smarter saves time, money, resources, & keeps you from getting that triple bypass.

As Scaramouch would say: You just want to suck your own c ock

khicks26

Ghetto dream is to get on welfare, SSI and Section 8 housing they you never have to work ever again, just wait for those government checks to come in the mail on 1st of every month, pass HUD inspections to keep your free apartment every few months.. Live off the hard work of others and the American tax dollars..

I HATE THAT!!! Promotes lazy, dumb sloths in the hood that get hooked on drugs, they have babies that turn out to be thugs, criminals and gang bangers.. Welfare and Government freebies is the breeding ground for drug addiction and crime in the hoods.. Too much free time is the devils play ground..
    Sounds like the giant corporations that run the US.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    White Boy Basketball Shoe.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

typical lib capitalist who wants to mooch off the hard work of others.
    Fixed it for ya...
    Ugh, that is capitalism 101..

What do you think the elite bankers of just a few do who basically make a profit for
    producing absolutely no product, except debt for every dollar printed, outta thin air?

What do you think "middle men" insurance companies do?
    And
    What do you think monopolized corporations do?
    I'll tell ya what they do.
    They straight out destroy any competition (small businesses)
    through buying congress anything they want in order to legally
    change the rules at will just to stomp the "little cockroaches that they are out"
    (as they call them) is exactly what they do......

The living wage is all but nonexistent, because most Americans were drilled endlessly
    through the meat grinder of conformacation to "believe" that uniting together
    for a living wage is a bad thing..When it fact, united as one force is the only way the
    American workforce can negotiate a fair honest living wage.........

Such ignorant simple minded conformists who are deathly afraid to question anything is the
    new American way..

Unions were the only reason why the nonunion American workforce had a decent wage..

The same jobs in the Private (slave driven by own submissions) Industry,
    pay up to 400% less than a government job with identical title, not
    to mention the best "A-Z" benefits money can buy......

Just glad I'm not a young buck in today's society because
    lets face it, they're fukked.

Not all, but most of them....
    Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave PAULYPOKER 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 567891011 ... Last