&
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Watch out for that conformacation grinder ^^^ it's a bitch.m

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol no one can find a post where chico was right on something. No one.
    i said you were the dumbest poster at sbr. i got the majority of sbr to agree with me.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Guess you got me there. Oh wait, after welding I went into management and retired under 60 after over 15 years of being the CEO. But yea, still have to work 4 days a year as a board member so maybe you got me.

You boys tried to steal the election from working folks but by Nov '18 you will again face an angry working class electorate. It will be the democrats who will be dodging corruption charges. And with 8 senators up for reelection in states Trump won you guys better come up with a better hoax than Russia.
    i believe you were smart enough to bet in bet coin before it was cool. but i don't believe in aesop

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First off, hard work is not necessarily a virtue. I've known plenty of dumb ass rednecks and liberals alike that worked hard because they weren't smart enough to make it any other way. You know the saying "work smarter, not harder" pretty much sums it up and is the antithesis of working hard.

Second, you can only say what your idea of the American dream is. It is not a singular thing that is agreed upon, for many it's simply equality, others opportunity, others freedom from oppression and then for the few dumbass Trumpsters left, theres working hard so someone smarter than you gets rich. The GOP dream
    terribly stupid post but when you have a guy who is addicted to opioids this is what you get

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

Great post.

lol khicks calling a stupid post great. Trends
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Trump used his inheritance to make a living ripping off the working class and small business owners. Trump is the working class' man? Rolling on the floor funny.
    d2bets lying as usual, trends.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Fixed it for ya...
    Ugh, that is capitalism 101..

What do you think the elite bankers of just a few do who basically make a profit for
    producing absolutely no product, except debt for every dollar printed, outta thin air?

What do you think "middle men" insurance companies do?
    And
    What do you think monopolized corporations do?
    I'll tell ya what they do.
    They straight out destroy any competition (small businesses)
    through buying congress anything they want in order to legally
    change the rules at will just to stomp the "little cockroaches that they are out"
    (as they call them) is exactly what they do......

The living wage is all but nonexistent, because most Americans were drilled endlessly
    through the meat grinder of conformacation to "believe" that uniting together
    for a living wage is a bad thing..When it fact, united as one force is the only way the
    American workforce can negotiate a fair honest living wage.........

Such ignorant simple minded conformists who are deathly afraid to question anything is the
    new American way..

Unions were the only reason why the nonunion American workforce had a decent wage..

The same jobs in the Private (slave driven by own submissions) Industry,
    pay up to 400% less than a government job with identical title, not
    to mention the best "A-Z" benefits money can buy......

Just glad I'm not a young buck in today's society because
    lets face it, they're fukked.

Not all, but most of them....

lol pauly you couldn't pass high school, stop pretending you have a clue what is going on. It's obvious to every one you do not.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i said you were the dumbest poster at sbr. i got the majority of sbr to agree with me.
    chico making the same mistakes always. You forget thanks to me no one respects you post and only treats you like you're not an idiot out of pity.

lol chico thinks 10 people are the majority of SBR... idiot but that's chico

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Watch out for that conformacation grinder ^^^ it's a bitch.m

anymore lies you want to make up?

truly this is has be the WORST start for a poster after going into hiding. This thread and dow 22k thread, trends grease. You picked the wrong forum to display a habit of lying and think no one would notice.

grease lightnin
    &

anymore lies you want to make up?

truly this is has be the WORST start for a poster after going into hiding. This thread and dow 22k thread, trends grease. You picked the wrong forum to display a habit of lying and think no one would notice.

Eat shit and die.

All you do is stink up the forum with your garbage posts like a fukkin cockroach.

You are the only one who believes the bullshit you post.

brooks85

Eat shit and die.

All you do is stink up the forum with your garbage posts like a fukkin cockroach.
    yep, still got some lies in ya. Not quite ready to grow up just yet.

So when your kids get caught lying do you tell them to double down also?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

brooks85

He described the wall as “the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important.”

again, more proof you're just a liberal

The full quote...

Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing. I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job.

greaser I noticed you stopped posting after I embarrassed you so badly, now you're remembering why after today and yesterday.
    you lied, man up or stay a liberal. Getting emotional will only make it worse for you.

Look at poster above me, that is your future grease.. scary stuff huh?

grease lightnin
    &

My future? If you only knew you fukking clown.

You can troll in here and make shit up, but in real life you couldn't hold my jock.

For instance, today I am playing in a charity golf event that costs $250 to be a part of.

Hot cart girls, unlimited booze, on a pristine golf course full of successful people like me.

They wouldn't even hire you to sweep the floors.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

brooks85

My future? If you only knew you fukking clown.

You can troll in here and make shit up, but in real life you couldn't hold my jock.

For instance, today I am playing in a charity golf event that costs $250 to be a part of.

Hot cart girls, unlimited booze, on a pristine golf course full of successful people like me.

They wouldn't even hire you to sweep the floors.
    I just told you. You're going to be just like rkelly at this rate. Trends.

grease lightnin
    &

I just told you. You're going to be just liek rkelly at this rate. Trends.

Funny thing is.....

rkelly is a good dude.

You are the fukking reject.

I bet you have exactly zero friends in real life.

brooks85

Funny thing is.....

rkelly is a good dude.

no, the funny thing is rkelly is a lying moron and that is fact. Your future looks dim.

you never answered the question, why run coward?

When your kids get caught lying did you teach them to double down like you do?

grease lightnin
    &

no, the funny thing is rkelly is a lying moron and that is fact. Your future looks dim.

you never answered the question, why run coward?

When your kids get caught lying did you teach them to double down like you do?

Uh wrong asshole

You are the only liar here.

That is a fact

brooks85

Uh wrong asshole

You are the only liar here.

That is a fact
    I knew you wouldn't answer, too scared

grease lightnin
    &

I knew you wouldn't answer, too scared

What question?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First off, hard work is not necessarily a virtue. I've known plenty of dumb ass rednecks and liberals alike that worked hard because they weren't smart enough to make it any other way. You know the saying "work smarter, not harder" pretty much sums it up and is the antithesis of working hard.

Second, you can only say what your idea of the American dream is. It is not a singular thing that is agreed upon, for many it's simply equality, others opportunity, others freedom from oppression and then for the few dumbass Trumpsters left, theres working hard so someone smarter than you gets rich. The GOP dream
    And Khicks nominates...LOL

Those are excuses of the non working class / moocher class.

I totally disagree. Everything works if you work hard. You have better health, confidence, sense of purpose and definitely more security. As you have seen from the last few elections there are 10's of millions of hard working Americans who just want a chance. They were brutalized and forgotten by Obama and called names and disrespected by Hillary.

It's not even close to a coincidence that the anti Trump guys in this thread like yourself and khicks are anti The American Dream and that's sad.

grease lightnin
    &

I totally disagree. Everything works if you work hard. You have better health, confidence, sense of purpose and definitely more security. As you have seen from the last few elections there are 10's of millions of hard working Americans who just want a chance. They were brutalized and forgotten by Obama and called names and disrespected by Hillary.

I agree with with this post except for the part about Obama brutalizing and forgetting hardworking Americans.

Can you elaborate on that?

rkelly110

Funny thing is.....

rkelly is a good dude.

Ditto.

brooks85

^lol the admitted liar, admitted sheep, admitted hypocrite, admitted ignoramus and admitted racist thinks you're a good dude grease.... like I said, you're future looks dim.

Also, question is very clear.

When your kids are caught lying did you teach them to double down on the lie like you have done in this thread?

brooks85

I agree with with this post except for the part about Obama brutalizing and forgetting hardworking Americans.

did you need to see a calendar to know today is Saturday also?.... lol don't even pretend like you have a clue considering your just proved how truly ignorant you are. Fact.

Saying you don't agree with it just proves why you have so much growing up to do mentally. The more you post, the more you prove it. Just stay in your lane and your charity golf events you sheep. You're a fish out of water when it comes to economics.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-05-17 at 08:47 AM.

rkelly110

It's not even close to a coincidence that the anti Trump guys in this thread like yourself and khicks are anti The American Dream and that's sad.

grease lightnin
    &

did you need to see a calendar to know today is Saturday also.... lol don't even pretend like you have a clue considering your just proved how truly ignorant you are. Fact.

I have never ever seen someone post so much on political topics without ever saying a thing.

Seriously, take a hike you fukking worthless pest.

brooks85

I have never ever seen someone post so much on political topics without ever saying a thing.

Seriously, take a hike you fukking worthless pest.
    yeah which is why I have your betpoints you lying sack of rkelly. See grease, facts vs your emotional BS. I win again.

grease lightnin
    &

Also, question is very clear.

When your kids are caught lying did you teach them to double down on the lie like you have done in this thread?

Double down? This is the internet you ass wipe. There is nothing at stake here.

That is what gives you the courage to post the way you do.

You wouldn't be able to look me in the eye in person.

brooks85

Double down? This is the internet you ass wipe. There is nothing at stake here.

That is what gives you the courage to post the way you do.

You wouldn't be able to look me in the eye in person.
    lol so at least you're admitting you are a liar. Nice work grease.

any time you want to man up grease, let me know. That other pos you consort with, rkelly, is a coward and never showed up. I'll make sure to put it on youtube for your kids to see what a bitch their father is.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Obama's agenda from health care, to global climate elitist, to hyper regulation caused working class jobs to leave for friendlier environments. That kind of hyper regulation strangles the good paying jobs. The new administration is quickly gutting regulations and if you dig into the Friday jobs report you see wages finally starting to rise.

Obama never ran a business and knew nothing about business. His hyper regulation and zero tax relief approach kept businesses from investing and in turn caused wages to stagnate. There is a real reason the stock market has exploded. Businesses are getting after it and when that happens working people win. We all do.

grease lightnin
    &

lol so at least you're admitting you are a liar. Nice work grease.

any time you want to man up grease, let me know. That other pos you consort with, rkelly, is a coward and never showed up. I'll make sure to put it on youtube for your kids to see what a bitch their father is.

I don't even know what you're talking about when you say I doubled down.

Now you you want to meet huh? I would if I had nothing to lose like you.

But if that hat ever did happen, I would beat the living Fukk out of you. You have no idea

brooks85

I don't even know what you're talking about when you say I doubled down.

Now you you want to meet huh? I would if I had nothing to lose like you.

But if that hat ever did happen, I would beat the living Fukk out of you. You have no idea
    no, I have everything to lose but I just won't lose it to you. You're a coward and I would turn you into a pretzel grease. I wouldn't even hurt you that bad. Just embarrass you and that is why you wouldn't do it. You know your kids would see it.

So keep up with the lies grease, you are a liberal. I truly enjoy exposing those facts and hopefully shortening your life with stress because you are the enemy.

grease lightnin
    &

Obama's agenda from health care,
    Although Obamacare did not work as intended and premiums increased significantly over the last few years, it is pretty tough to say that this was not for hard working people. So many people that didn't have insurance before, had insurance. So....

to global climate elitist, to hyper regulation caused working class jobs to leave for friendlier environments.
    yes, this one is tough. I agree on over regulation as I am dealing with it in my own business. However, I believe the intentions were good. What if climate change is a real thing and our children or grandchildren inherit an uninhabitable planet?

The new administration is quickly gutting regulations and if you dig into the Friday jobs report you see wages finally starting to rise.
    Wage growth is not due to deregulation via the Trump admin.

Obama never ran a business and knew nothing about business. His hyper regulation and zero tax relief approach kept businesses from investing and in turn caused wages to stagnate. There is a real reason the stock market has exploded. Businesses are getting after it and when that happens working people win. We all do.
    I agree that Obama did not have the business perspective and had little regard for it. And this was not good in my view. But at the same time, our corporate system is set up to look at the short term. Gotta report good earnings next quarter. It isn't set up to plan for 5 and 10 and 20 yrs down the road. This is not good for workers and really, it's not good for business long term.

grease lightnin
    &

no, I have everything to lose but I just won't lose it to you. You're a coward and I would turn you into a pretzel grease. I wouldn't even hurt you that bad. Just embarrass you and that is why you wouldn't do it. You know your kids would see it.

So keep up with the lies grease, you are a liberal. I truly enjoy exposing those facts and hopefully shortening your life with stress because you are the enemy.

You zero idea who you are talking to. Zero

GFYS clown

brooks85

You zero idea who you are talking to. Zero

GFYS clown
    yeah you're making a great case there grease... all that ignorance and lies is really backing you up strong.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Fixed it for ya...
    Ugh, that is capitalism 101..

What do you think the elite bankers of just a few do who basically make a profit for
    producing absolutely no product, except debt for every dollar printed, outta thin air?

What do you think "middle men" insurance companies do?
    And
    What do you think monopolized corporations do?
    I'll tell ya what they do.
    They straight out destroy any competition (small businesses)
    through buying congress anything they want in order to legally
    change the rules at will just to stomp the "little cockroaches that they are out"
    (as they call them) is exactly what they do......

The living wage is all but nonexistent, because most Americans were drilled endlessly
    through the meat grinder of conformacation to "believe" that uniting together
    for a living wage is a bad thing..When it fact, united as one force is the only way the
    American workforce can negotiate a fair honest living wage.........

Such ignorant simple minded conformists who are deathly afraid to question anything is the
    new American way..

Unions were the only reason why the nonunion American workforce had a decent wage..

The same jobs in the Private (slave driven by own submissions) Industry,
    pay up to 400% less than a government job with identical title, not
    to mention the best "A-Z" benefits money can buy......

Just glad I'm not a young buck in today's society because
    lets face it, they're fukked.

Not all, but most of them....
    All true & well said.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

terribly stupid post but when you have a guy who is addicted to opioids this is what you get

lol khicks calling a stupid post great. Trends

d2bets lying as usual, trends.

lol pauly you couldn't pass high school, stop pretending you have a clue what is going on. It's obvious to every one you do not.
    Your arrogance will be the death of you.

First ... 6789101112 Last