Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    rape?
    Just like his daddy & the corn cob. LOL

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    This is not what I'm hearing from guys that would know better than me. Not saying your wrong, just telling you what I'm hearing & its not good.

From what I'm hearing corporations (the 5 or 6 that own everything in this country) are just doing buybacks to drive up the price for stock holders. Borrowing cheap government money at 1% & monopolizing everything. Which is not good for workers & the economy.

But I hope your right. Most of my retirement is tied to the market.
    I am. But don't take my word for it. Run some google searches and find out for yourself.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

1 million new jobs in 6 months of Trump Presidency...also known as what never happened in any 6 month period of Obama's 8 year presidency.
    82 consecutive months of job growth guy. Almost 7 years. You Trump radicals are hilarious.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...to-4-3-percent

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    This is completely incorrect.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Quit pretending
    I am 100% correct. The initial risk-off was a panic sell by the few who thought the world was coming to an end. Those in the market who know what the hell is going on took this as an opportunity to buy the dip.

Suckers freaked out and over-reacted. Market experts bought the dip. Nothing more.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    82 consecutive months of job growth guy. Almost 7 years. You Trump radicals are hilarious.

He knows better. Just trying to get a rise. He knows Obama will go down as one of the greats.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

he took over when when the subprime mortgage crisis happened. An old running shoe who have experienced a recovery. Still Obama resided under the worst recovery since WW2 and he is the first two-term president to have never attained 3% gdp growth even once.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Stick to memes.
    Less fake news.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I am 100% correct. The initial risk-off was a panic sell by the few who thought the world was coming to an end. Those in the market who know what the hell is going on took this as an opportunity to buy the dip.

Suckers freaked out and over-reacted. Market experts bought the dip. Nothing more.

You are full of shit.

You probably come in after the game is over and say "it was so obvious, I won 10 units" on huge surprises.

So easy to look back and say you knew what was gonna happen.

But your original comment was that "nobody was surprise, at least anyone who knew what the hell they were doing"

Bud, all of Wall Street said a correction was coming if Trump was elected.
    What a douche

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

You are full of shit.

those living in the cnn bubble
    fixed

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Trump winning America winning!!!!

What's remarkable is he's doing this with the destroy Trump Media bashing him constantly, Dems resisting at every turn, and a divided Republican party not passing his agenda bills in the Senate..

I remember when the libs were freaking out that Trump would start a nuclear war and kill everyone when first elected.. Lol..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump winning America winning!!!!

What's remarkable is he's doing this with the destroy Trump Media bashing him constantly, Dems resisting at every turn, and a divided Republican party not passing his agenda bills in the Senate..

I remember when the libs were freaking out that Trump would start a nuclear war and kill everyone when first elected.. Lol..
    It's only been 6 months JIBBBY, sit tight.

DwightShrute

grease lightnin
    &

fixed

No. Not CNN. WALL STREET.

If you don't know this, you are proving you don't know what you're talking about.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

You all need to learn the serenity prayer

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You all need to learn the serenity prayer
    You're right Jake.

Cant change these fools

I think the last long hiatus I took from arguing with them around the election was after you saying something like this.

I have been debating online for like twenty years and I don't think I have ever changed one person's mind.

DwightShrute

You're right Jake.

Cant change these fools

I think the last long hiatus I took from arguing with them around the election was after you saying something like this.

I have been debating online for like twenty years and I don't think I have ever changed one person's mind.
    no one has

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i think the sell off had to do with how bad repub president do in the market. Take reagan out and they aren't good. trump not really repub. He is a populist

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If we could buy brooks for what he is worth. Sell him for what he thinks he is worth. We could buy our own island.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

he took over when when the subprime mortgage crisis happened. An old running shoe who have experienced a recovery. Still Obama resided under the worst recovery since WW2 and he is the first two-term president to have never attained 3% gdp growth even once.

don't have a clue what sentence two means. however and I know you don't do much economics research but dwightie for your enlightenment some economists are not sure 3% growth will be a regular thing any longer.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If we could buy brooks for what he is worth. Sell him for what he thinks he is worth. We could buy our own island.

seldom disagree with you my friend and it is a clever statement. but, I think brooks has a great inferiority complex, I think he knows he is an idiot much like his brother and they both play act, they both attempt to trick people with lies and bs and comments that they pick up and toss around like they know what they are writing about. for example dwightie talking about 3% growth. He doesn't even know what that means. Think I am wrong. Ask him.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11668

You are full of shit.

You probably come in after the game is over and say "it was so obvious, I won 10 units" on huge surprises.

So easy to look back and say you knew what was gonna happen.

But your original comment was that "nobody was surprise, at least anyone who knew what the hell they were doing"

What a douche
    Wall Street didn't say much of anything about a Trump election because they figured Hillary to win. The chaos lasted less than a trading day and sentiment rightly grew bullish.

While the media is desperate to promote Russia stories, Trump is out there deregulating and we're already seeing increased GDP.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

2.9% GDP growth under Obama = modest
    2.6% GDP growth under Trump = unbelievable!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bosigga

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Government Economic stats under Obama were fake and/or bad. Those same economic stats under Trump are both real and fantastic. The same stats that are still a continuation of prior policies. It's truly comical.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Wall Street didn't say much of anything about a Trump election because they figured Hillary to win. The chaos lasted less than a trading day and sentiment rightly grew bullish.

While the media is desperate to promote Russia stories, Trump is out there deregulating and we're already seeing increased GDP.

Wall Street firms are ALWAYS giving commentary to their clients. On average the large firms predicted a 5-7% immediate correction with a Trump win.

Here is a list with several firms predictions:
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/07/marke...ll-street.html

I am just gonna stop posting in these threads. It is amazing to me that the vast majority of you simply cannot recognize when you've encountered an individual who knows what they are talking about.

greaser out

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Okay - in your rush to tarnish anything with Trump's name, just remember that Obama never topped a 3% year-over-year GDP growth while in office. And there isn't another administration, be it 4 or 8 years, that Obama can share that low performance with.

And it's Wall Street consensus that Trump's deregulations will smash that with 3, 4, as high as 5% GDP. Because Obama made it his business to snuff out small business and entreprenurial ventures, the bar has been set very low for Trump to do this.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Once we get past the next week or two of earnings and Trump gets back from vacation, we're in a danger zone late August to mid-October. Good time to be on the sidelines. I don't do Dow; I do S&P 500. We should get a bit above 2,500 in the next couple weeks before a correction, down to 2,350ish where there should be support. Call it a 6 to 10% correction. Then should be back to 2,500 1Q 2018 unless Trump fukks things up bad.

ByeShea

Wall Street firms are ALWAYS giving commentary to their clients. On average the large firms predicted a 5-7% immediate correction with a Trump win.

Here is a list with several firms predictions:
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/07/marke...ll-street.html

I am just gonna stop posting in these threads. It is amazing to me that the vast majority of you simply cannot recognize when you've encountered an individual who knows what they are talking about.

greaser out
    Nice gay list you got there, but Wall Street clients don't need sell-side analysis. Keep watching TV guy.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Nice gay list you got there, but Wall Street clients don't need sell-side analysis. Keep watching TV guy.
    Smh

Ok guy. You are clueless.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

right, that is it in a nutshell. unbelivable is a good word.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    right, that is it in a nutshell. unbelivable is a good word.
    Both are Trump's own words.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I will not disagree about the stock market increasing under Trump, that is to be expected. His actions and R in general will do everything they can to give big business and the 1 or 2% every financial incentive. No shit the stock market will increase. That means little to most Americans, (unless you still buy into trickle down) what does count is real jobs, an increase in real wages, and most importantly jobs, jobs, and better jobs.
    Last edited by dante1; 08-06-17 at 03:01 PM.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

So Magically starting January 2017 the economy numbers are legit and all because of Trump. Anything in the past 8 years was either fake news or because of the mortgage crisis recovery. How do you guys take yourselves seriously?

Fanatics

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Both are Trump's own words.

of course, the biggest asshole and liar that ever lived in the WH. how some can't see it, that is also very unbelievable. I think eventually even his base will decrease in number. In fact, that has already happened. He had to soothe his ego and go visit WV. The only thing that matters to this man is his perception (not the truth naturally) but only what people think of him and naturally the bottom line.

you think for one second he gives those WV miners even one thought. Better chance that his hair is real.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

So Magically starting January 2017 the economy numbers are legit and all because of Trump. Anything in the past 8 years was either fake news or because of the mortgage crisis recovery. How do you guys take yourselves seriously?

Fanatics

you do know you are attempting logic with the most illogical and dumbest (next to brooks) on the forum. this guy knows nothing about everything.

First ... 567891011 ... Last