King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol poor mayan posting to no one. No one is here to save you mayan nor can they. The problem with lying for years is it builds up and people like me who actually have a memory don't forget them. You're a joke on these forums now. The marines... lol pathetic liar

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    ??

altering posts to suit your argument now? How fitting.

Try post 112 to see I used your own words genius.
    lol try counting properly next time.

Again, my post actually made sense. Yours just proved what a child you are and had no truth in the post, copying me lol. Did you enjoy recess today? lol

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Ive traded stocks since 2008. Absolutely ridiculous to say this is due to Trump. The market has been on fire for 5 years. Not 5 weeks.

The market did dive a bit when the first news came out that Trump was about to win. But the following week it actually surged a bit to everyone's surprise. As for this climb to 22k, it was inevitable with Obama as well but his term ended.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

also, kingmayan will you do me the pleasure of telling me someone you know got deported? That would just be a great start to my weekend. Bonus points if it was a family member.
    Ronald Reagan gave all of my family amnesty homie

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Ive traded stocks since 2008. Absolutely ridiculous to say this is due to Trump. The market has been on fire for 5 years. Not 5 weeks.

brooks85

this is 100% incorrect. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. None.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ronald Reagan gave all of my family amnesty homie
    yeah the democrats sure did a great job lying to him and the country but come on now. I know someone you know got deported, be honest for once in your life.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by slanina View Post
    ive traded stocks since 2008. Absolutely ridiculous to say this is due to trump. The market has been on fire for 5 years. Not 5 weeks.

The market did dive a bit when the first news came out that trump was about to win. But the following week it actually surged a bit to everyone's surprise. As for this climb to 22k, it was inevitable with obama as well but his term ended.
    fake news!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and DwightShrute

brooks85

The market did dive a bit when the first news came out that Trump was about to win. But the following week it actually surged a bit to everyone's surprise. As for this climb to 22k, it was inevitable with Obama as well but his term ended.
    honestly this is so wrong I'm thankful you're in the market. You must be high as penetrate. Undoubtedly I got some of your money. Nothing personal but just the facts. Thanks.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

yeah the democrats sure did a great job lying to him and the country but come on now. I know someone you know got deported, be honest for once in your life.
    has anybody overdosed from heroin in your family?

brooks85

has anybody overdosed from heroin in your family?
    nope.

Your turn, who got deported? come on tell me, stop being a coward. WE know you're never going to show in-person at a trump rally so at least man up and admit the truth now.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

I also see Lazy Don is going on another vacation... what a fat fukk

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Ive traded stocks since 2008.
    The market did dive a bit when the first news came out that Trump was about to win. But the following week it actually surged a bit to everyone's surprise.
    If you were surprised you probably need to stop trading... which actually sounds like gambling if you were surprised.

If you *think* everyone else was surprised then you need to stop living in the cnn bubble.

Clearly not everyone was surprised if the market is going up. Kinda just impossible to happen like that.

Good luck buddy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

nope.

Your turn, who got deported? come on tell me, stop being a coward. WE know you're never going to show in-person at a trump rally so at least man up and admit the truth now.
    Why would I show up to a Trump rally? I have shit to do... I'll show up to fukk you up though?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

honestly this is so wrong I'm thankful you're in the market. You must be high as penetrate. Undoubtedly I got some of your money. Nothing personal but just the facts. Thanks.
    Do you even deal with the markets? Do you even know what a bull market means? We were setting new highs before Trump even came around. Are you saying this never happened? What the hell. I mean god damn it's facts, not an opinion. Look at the floggin charts if you know how to read them.

This has to be a troll job.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    If you were surprised you probably need to stop trading... which actually sounds like gambling if you were surprised.

If you *think* everyone else was surprised then you need to stop living in the cnn bubble.

Clearly not everyone was surprised if the market is going up. Kinda just impossible to happen like that.

Good luck buddy
    Im referring to the dive from the night of the election after poll results started to show he will win. Did you see futures that night? It hit -700 area.

brooks85

Do you even deal with the markets? Do you even know what a bull market means?We were setting new highs before Trump even came around. Are you saying this never happened? What the hell. I mean god damn it's facts, not an opinion. Look at the floggin charts if you know how to read them.

This has to be a troll job.

how many betpoints do you want lose when I prove you wrong?

don't be a little coward, set the price and it has to be at least 10k or you're going to look like a fool.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

how many betpoints do you want lose when I prove you wrong?

don't be a little coward, set the price and it has to be at least 10k or you're going to look like a fool.
    What are we betting? That there weren't all time highs in the few years before Trump? I want to make sure there is clarity.

brooks85

What are we betting? That there weren't all time highs in the few years before Trump?
    you wish, stick with your original BS claim

e traded stocks since 2008. Absolutely ridiculous to say this is due to Trump. The market has been on fire for 5 years. Not 5 weeks.

now put up.

brooks85

I'm leaving for a bit, you post up however much you want to bet and I'll win it when I get back.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

you wish, stick with your original BS claim

e traded stocks since 2008. Absolutely ridiculous to say this is due to Trump. The market has been on fire for 5 years. Not 5 weeks.

now put up.
    So the bet is that were haven't been in a bull market before Trump?

I want clarity. F'n type exactly what you think. Dodging like a fox.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

And put up where? Is that 10k amount there because hardly no one can afford it so you can talk shit without having to back it up? I have well over 10k in FP I haven't bothered with.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And put up where? Is that 10k amount there because hardly no one can afford it so you can talk shit without having to back it up? I have well over 10k in FP I haven't bothered with.
    Of course he's a shit slinger.. just like lazy don

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Brooksy has some new play toys.

DwightShrute

Hilarious when broke ass gamblers call a multi billion and the most powerful man in the world lazy

SharpAngles

fake news!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and DwightShrute

Jesus Add inability to detect sarcasm to the list of these two guys mental defects

hostile takeover

Im referring to the dive from the night of the election after poll results started to show he will win. Did you see futures that night? It hit -700 area.
    Yes I saw. I trade the forex so I was up trading the over-reaction. I also saw the immediate rebound... that same night.

What you said was the surprise during the next week for the surge. Nobody in the market was surprised by the surge. Or nobody that knows what they're talking about was.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):

Jesus Add inability to detect sarcasm to the list of these two guys mental defects

you don't get it.

hostile takeover

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

you don't get it.
    was thinking the same thing

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nobody in the market was surprised by the surge. Or nobody that knows what they're talking about was.

This is completely incorrect.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Quit pretending

DwightShrute

was thinking the same thing
    he went directly to ad hominem sayiny we dont have the ability to detect sarcasm. Instant irony is the best kind.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he went directly to ad hominem sayiny we dont have the ability to detect sarcasm. Instant irony is the best kind.
    ahaha I swear you're a paid Trump troll sometimes.

Discuss ad hominem with your friend brooks, he might need a definition even though he's a fkn expert without knowing it.

Saw this thread got a little "stagnate" so I decided to needle OP. I only posted here because I'm bored waiting for a 30k service on my ride to wrap up but they're washing it now so probably never post in one of these Trump threads again.

Have a nice day boys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's no weakness in the stock market it's scary

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Thanks goodness Drumpf hasn't passed any legislation to derail the booming economy Obama left for him!

4.7 Unemployment when O left office. My crystal balls tell me it will be in worse shape when Drumpf leaves office.
    Last edited by Shafted69; 08-04-17 at 05:27 PM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last