d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Thanks goodness Drumpf hasn't passed any legislation to derail the booming economy Obama left for him!

4.7 Unemployment when O left office. My crystal balls tell me it will be in worse shape when Drumpf leaves office.
    Right. Policies don't filter into effect for 18-30 months.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    ahaha I swear you're a paid Trump troll sometimes.

Discuss ad hominem with your friend brooks, he might need a definition even though he's a fkn expert without knowing it.

Saw this thread got a little "stagnate" so I decided to needle OP. I only posted here because I'm bored waiting for a 30k service on my ride to wrap up but they're washing it now so probably never post in one of these Trump threads again.

Have a nice day boys.
    I never claimed to be an expert. Huh? Ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

it was in response to you calling me a "mental defect"

No biggie if you never post here again. You don't contribute anything. Whining doesn't count.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Suprised nobody has brought this gem up yet. Usually the anti trump people bring up how much he has gone on vacation so far.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...09412480192513

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Suprised nobody has brought this gem up yet. Usually the anti trump people bring up how much he has gone on vacation so far.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...09412480192513
    no one cares. Congress is on summer vacation.

He deserves a vacation. He's worked his ass off so far. After the break, many of the things he's been doing will come to be. Turn off CNN and Global News.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    So the bet is that were haven't been in a bull market before Trump?

I want clarity. F'n type exactly what you think. Dodging like a fox.

are you stupid or can you not read your own posts even when its bolded?

lol you were caught lying, give it up

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and DwightShrute

Jesus Add inability to detect sarcasm to the list of these two guys mental defects

lol typical liberals, never get when they are at the end of a joke

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

This is completely incorrect.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

actually you are wrong as usual. You know 100% that I knew what the market was going to do as I posted to you many times. POS liar.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Right. Policies don't filter into effect for 18-30 months.
    someone else who enjoys lying about the stock market.

Another post of d2bets that is 100% incorrect. Trends.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol typical liberals, never get when they are at the end of a joke

actually you are wrong as usual. You know 100% that I knew what the market was going to do as I posted to you many times. POS liar.

Broken clock

brooks85

Broken clock
    ok liar... odd post but ok lol

you're just bitter about the brexit bet, trump bet and losing money in the market. Just rest assured it went to a good place, me. You use emotions to think, I do not. Trends.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

brooks85

yeah turning against them with huge tax cut, jobs, stock market on fire and pulling us out of terrible deals like TPP and paris accord...

poor khicks, caught lying again

grease lightnin
    &

ok liar... odd post but ok lol

you're just bitter about the brexit bet, trump bet and losing money in the market. Just rest assured it went to a good place, me. You use emotions to think, I do not. Trends.
    I am buy and hold forever. I did not lose money. And Brooks I don't care about betpoints.

brooks85

I am buy and hold forever. I did not lose money. And Brooks I don't care about betpoints.
    yeah I bet you bought a lot of stocks since trump won...

grease lightnin
    &

yeah I bet you bought a lot of stocks since trump won...

I am always a net buyer in stocks. Every single month.

khicks26

yeah turning against them with huge tax cut, jobs, stock market on fire and pulling us out of terrible deals like TPP and paris accord...

poor khicks, caught lying again
    Poor Brooks listens to an idiot President, then calls himself an intellectual.

Stock Market is up because the corporations are buying back their own stock. Its a trick, fictitious capital.

brooks85

I am always a net buyer in stocks. Every single month.
    well that is great news for your kids, be sure to tell them without trump this wouldn't be possible.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Poor Brooks listens to an idiot President, then calls himself an intellectual.

Stock Market is up because the corporations are buying back their own stock. Its a trick, fictitious capital.
    2014 called...

why pretend you understand anything that is going on? You sound like warren or sanders when they try to talk anything related to business or economics.

grease lightnin
    &

well that is great news for your kids, be sure to tell them without trump this wouldn't be possible.

You are on crack

brooks85

You are on crack
    yeah the market was doing so well once the artificial help slowed down and it was just obama's policies along with another expected 8 years of the political class destructive platform lead by hillary...oh wait, no it wasn't.

khicks26

2014 called...

why pretend you understand anything that is going on? You sound like warren or sanders when they try to talk anything related to business or economics.
    I don't pretend to know what's going on. I listen to the people that do know.

Not some arrogant clown with a dork avtar in a gambling forum that thinks he does.

brooks85

I don't pretend to know what's going on. I listen to the people that do know.

Not some arrogant clown with a dork avtar in a gambling forum that thinks he does.
    no you don't because what you just said doesn't even make sense in 2017. Be sure to check the date of your youtubeU videos and that they don't say 2014.

khicks26

no you don't because what you just said doesn't even make sense in 2017. Be sure to check the date of your youtubeU videos and that they don't say 2014.
    Really Brooks? When was the last time you worked on Wall St? Who do you know on Wall St?

Or do you just play a big shot on SBR?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Greaser is stock market guy making 6 figures...ask him he knows what the fuk he's talking about. Eventually they will not be able to use obama as a reason for anything, except shitty unaffordable insurance for most people...but what do I know I'm just a dumb pilebuck.
    Points Awarded:

brooks85 gave pilebuck13 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Greaser is stock market guy making 6 figures...ask him he knows what the fuk he's talking about. Eventually they will not be able to use obama as a reason for anything, except shitty unaffordable insurance for most people...but what do I know I'm just a dumb pilebuck.
    lol thanks for the laugh. Honestly. Feel like I owe you some pennies for the joke. I bought seinfield tickets today too ha

DwightShrute

brooks85

Really Brooks? When was the last time you worked on Wall St? Who do you know on Wall St?

Or do you just play a big shot on SBR?
    what does any of this have to do with the nonsense you just said that isn't true in 2017?

again, check your youtubeU videos.

And, in fact, the wall st guys average return is garbage since 2009 so again excellent work burying yourself lol line em up and my return is better. Fact. Wall st guys use methods that have no place in this market which cost them billions and billions in returns. For example, you have no idea what P/E means but that's fine because it's meaningless in this market. Whoever you follow is a clown obviously, stock buybacks... keep embarrassing yourself.

khicks26

what does any of this have to do with the nonsense you just said that isn't true in 2017?

again, check your youtubeU videos.

And, in fact, the wall st guys average return is garbage since 2009 so again excellent work burying yourself lol line em up and my return is better. Fact. Wall st guys use methods that have no place in this market which cost them billions and billions in returns. For example, you have no idea what P/E means but that's fine because it's meaningless in this market. Whoever you follow is a clown obviously, stock buybacks... keep embarrassing yourself.
    If it isn't the corporations buying their own stock, then who is buying it?

SBR big shot.

brooks85

If it isn't the corporations buying their own stock, then who is buying it?

SBR big shot.
    do you even know what year you're talking about?

again, either you watched a youtube video from 2014 or whoever told that has no idea what they are talking about. Buybacks are not fictitious capital at all.

What you're talking about was a increased rate of buybacks that occurred during a set of years and is over. Companies had extra incentives to do buybacks but THE most important reason was the economic climate and political class platform like bernie sanders. Buybacks also instill shareholder faith in the company, again during weak economic times like we had. The safest place they could park their money and not waste any on R&D for an uncertain economic climate is buybacks. So what you said makes no sense, tell whoever told you that to find a new hobby.

khicks26

do you even know what year you're talking about?

again, either you watched a youtube video from 2014 or whoever told that has no idea what they are talking about. Buybacks are not fictitious capital at all.

What you're talking about was a increased rate of buybacks that occurred during a set of years and is over. Companies had extra incentives to do buybacks but THE most important reason was the economic climate and political class platform like bernie sanders. Buybacks also instill shareholder faith in the company, again during weak economic times like we had. The safest place they could park their money and not waste any on R&D for an uncertain economic climate is buybacks. So what you said makes no sense, tell whoever told you that to find a new hobby.
    Corporations buy back their own stocks to drive up the price, because that's how CEO's are paid.

Fictitious capital could be defined as a capitalisation on property ownership. Such ownership is real and legally enforced, as are the profits made from it, but the capital involved is fictitious; it is "money that is thrown into circulation as capital without any material basis in commodities or productive activity".

brooks85

Corporations buy back their own stocks to drive up the price, because that's how CEO's are paid.

Fictitious capital could be defined as a capitalisation on property ownership. Such ownership is real and legally enforced, as are the profits made from it, but the capital involved is fictitious; it is "money that is thrown into circulation as capital without any material basis in commodities or productive activity".
    lol that has not why they were doing buybacks during the years you didn't even get right....

This is a prime example of why you're treated like a child. Even when you're proven wrong you double down on your stupidity.

I must say, all these years it is truly comical to see you bring the stock market into your clown show. You can really tell how clueless you are.

DwightShrute

1 million new jobs in 6 months of Trump Presidency...also known as what never happened in any 6 month period of Obama's 8 year presidency.

grease lightnin
    &

lol thanks for the laugh. Honestly. Feel like I owe you some pennies for the joke. I bought seinfield tickets today too ha
    Yeah I am a janitor.

brooks85

Yeah I am a janitor.
    cool, we both know you don't know a damn thing about the stock market. More than khicks but that doesn't mean anything.

grease lightnin
    &

cool, we both know you don't know a damn thing about the stock market. More than khicks but that doesn't mean anything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

brooks85

grease growing up before our eyes

First ... 3456789 ... Last