Breaking

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Good for him

i felt sorry for the guy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

these scripts

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

He's the administration's official photographer now.
    A demotion, yes.
    But still a very demanding job.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Good for him

i felt sorry for the guy
    Me too.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Hard to work for Trump

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A better guy got hired that's why he quit basically he felt threatened

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

That's to bad, I kinda liked Spicer...

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

Never fukkin heard of 'em.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hard to work for Trump
    He demands perfection and loyalty on his team.. Trump wants things done his way... You bump him the wrong way he shows you the door.. I like that.. Creates winners around him that really get the job done..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

penetrate him he quit

could prob make about 25 million by writing a quick tell all auto biography about his time behind the scenes

disappear into some island or beach retired with family for the rest of his life

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He demands perfection and loyalty on his team.. Trump wants things done his way... You bump him the wrong way he shows you the door.. I like that.. Creates winners around him that really get the job done..
    funny guy

jtoler

I wont miss the twink sounding voice.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

very true

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    penetrate him he quit

could prob make about 25 million by writing a quick tell all auto biography about his time behind the scenes

disappear into some island or beach retired with family for the rest of his life

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Good runner but too many fumbles. You work for Trump you better hold on to the ball.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

I'll miss the SNL bits more than Sean himself!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Well like a lot of people say Trump is thin skinned so Spicer would probably end up dead

Oh wait that's Killary Clinton

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Good runner but too many fumbles. You work for Trump you better hold on to the ball.
    Yup.. Spicer was in Trumps hot seat a few times in the past after those morning briefings slip ups...

I see Trump hiring and firing more people around him until he gets it right and to his liking..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Well like a lot of people say Trump is thin skinned so Spicer would probably end up dead

Oh wait that's Killary Clinton
    The house of cards is crumbling just like common sense people have said but im sure when Trump finally quits or gets completely embarrassed u nitwits will think nothing off it and go right to your next big Republican hero Pence. What a fuking embarrassment this has been for the country but we saw this before with Bush because of you airheads. There wasn't accountability back than for your asinine vote and there won't be any for this one either.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Yup.. Spicer was in Trumps hot seat a few times in the past after those morning briefings slip ups...

I see Trump hiring and firing more people around him until he gets it right and to his liking..
    You can only spin so much for the king of all bullshitters but hey Jibby you are a big fan and of course one of the biggest gullible pigeons to get plucked daily

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is making tremendous moves now he's bringing in this Italian that is excellent as communications guy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The house of cards is crumbling just like common sense people have said but im sure when Trump finally quits or gets completely embarrassed u nitwits will think nothing off it and go right to your next big Republican hero Pence. What a fuking embarrassment this has been for the country but we saw this before with Bush because of you airheads. There wasn't accountability back than for your asinine vote and there won't be any for this one either.
    Trump is nothing like Bush.. Poor comparison.. Trump is a different animal... He'll get the job done and will MAGA!!!!! He's determined..

Dems/Libs need to settle down, the destroy Trump left media needs to get off the Russia Russia Russia crap also and start reporting the real news..

If Mueler didn't find anything yet then there is nothing to find.. Same old dead story and failed witch hunt investigations forced by the left.

jtoler

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420, Darkside Magick, Pinoy-T-X, and Roadtrip635

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You can only spin so much for the king of all bullshitters but hey Jibby you are a big fan and of course one of the biggest gullible pigeons to get plucked daily
    Politics aside - I'm giving the guy a chance and you are not, that's the only difference between me and you in regards to Trump.. Just months in office and all you clowns are writing Trump off as the worst low rated failed President in history..

Mean while Economy is strong, borders secure, world on check.. I like what I'm seeing so far from Trump..

Don't be brainwashed and keep an open mind..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    That's funny. Trump is a fumbling machine

lakerboy

Then he contradicts everything they say. Why do you feel the need to fend off any criticism of trump?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

It's very hard for democrats to understand when people have principles (belief in less government, low taxes, freedom to be successful without the government taking most of your money) they can vote for what is right, not necessarily what gives them the most money. It's strange democrats can't understand that considering so many of them are suicidally empathetic to every fuked up pet cause they come across, but oh some whites didn't vote how us dems think they should have! Shame! LOL

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

And just think,,you trumptards think that we will see 7.5 more years of this "fine oiled machine"

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Then he contradicts everything they say. Why do you feel the need to fend off any criticism of trump?
    I concur.

Trump and his followers blame the media and the left, but actually, Trump kicks his own ass.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

lol, this is a little funny jibby, especially considering DT has very few people surrounding him and supporting him right now. The resignations are coming in bunches. Along with SS a lawyer just resigned today too. And how can you calculate what trump wants (your second sentence) when it changes often, sometimes daily, the same day as it did recently concerning the ACA.

just heard a rumor he is contemplating pardoning himself. that would be great, I would just love that. Pardon yourself Trump, go ahead. lol

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Trump drama crazy

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Trump drama crazy

completely insane crazy

if this continues he will resign before four years is over. what else can he do. now that he knows Mueller is going to branch out and investigate everything.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The whole gang is almost here. Where's chico?

Scaramucci is a Trump guy. He wanted him all along, but Reince talked up Spicer. Even has the hand gestures, and solid attitude down. This will be fun. Spicer just wasn't a Trump guy.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wish it wasn't Sarah though, but she can handle her own.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The whole gang is almost here. Where's chico?

Scaramucci is a Trump guy. He wanted him all along, but Reince talked up Spicer. Even has the hand gestures, and solid attitude down. This will be fun. Spicer just wasn't a Trump guy.

1234 ... Last