Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

So as Cuse says Donald is a big boy and shows he can take a shot lol and Dimlight say's people say things in the heat of the moment yet they still can't seem to get over Hillary saying Trump voters are deplorable people. Heck maybe she said it in the heat of the moment. Most are just clueless but there is a big handful that is certainly deplorable. Fuking most transparent hypocrites on the planet these these asshats are.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

^^^

wow what a moron Cenk is

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

... Is this the real life
    or is this just fantasy ... ?

DwightShrute

The LEFT can't meme.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    So as Cuse says Donald is a big boy and shows he can take a shot lol and Dimlight say's people say things in the heat of the moment yet they still can't seem to get over Hillary saying Trump voters are deplorable people. Heck maybe she said it in the heat of the moment. Most are just clueless but there is a big handful that is certainly deplorable. Fuking most transparent hypocrites on the planet these these asshats are.
    Eh, the deplorable thing was just funny. People just used it as a way to show they support Trump. I don't think anyone took it personal, or ever even needed to get over it. It was just another thing to laugh about when it came to Hillary, and how terrible of a candidate she was. Didn't change my vote, and doubt it changed many. It may have got some that already hated her to actually go vote, so works for me. Stretch of an analogy there Thor, but good effort.

Cuse0323

I do love how you guys are all such superb psychoanalyst. Can diagnose what Scaramucci is thinking without ever meeting the guy, or seeing his interactions with the President. But, that clip is plenty.

All these people talk smack, then probably have a drink behind the scenes. Plenty of friends in Congress that don't have the same letter next to their name. What about Chuckie? He was friends with Trump, now talks like he's Hitler? Double standards are fun. Thor says that if anyone has a R next to their name...blah blah, whatever he said is the same damn shit you do with anyone with a D next to their name. Who's the hypocrite?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The LEFT can't meme.
    Yeeeeeah, who the hell thought that one above was clever?

Fck it. Let's just have a Civil War again already. The right versus the left, and see who wins. This banter is getting old. The media is a joke. Everyone is an expert about politics, but Trump has no experience, and he's awful. My opinion is much better behind the keyboard, or rioting the streets.

Fcking morons.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he will be posting more free time now

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeeeeeah, who the hell thought that one above was clever?

Fck it. Let's just have a Civil War again already. The right versus the left, and see who wins. This banter is getting old. The media is a joke. Everyone is an expert about politics, but Trump has no experience, and he's awful. My opinion is much better behind the keyboard, or rioting the streets.

Fcking morons.

Thor4140

Eh, the deplorable thing was just funny. People just used it as a way to show they support Trump. I don't think anyone took it personal, or ever even needed to get over it. It was just another thing to laugh about when it came to Hillary, and how terrible of a candidate she was. Didn't change my vote, and doubt it changed many. It may have got some that already hated her to actually go vote, so works for me. Stretch of an analogy there Thor, but good effort.

If being held accountable for things u say isn't a big deal in your life than maybe we are all wasting our time. Being held accountable in a selective way usually pisses people off and you Republicans are the king of that.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    This one fits you perfect.

no, not really. because voter fraud has already been investigated thoroughly and nothing found. but I have no problem investigating it again. go for it. so you are wrong again, and the lad that nominated you is also wrong, again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

If being held accountable for things u say isn't a big deal in your life than maybe we are all wasting our time. Being held accountable in a selective way usually pisses people off and you Republicans are the king of that.

omg, very valid observation. yep, they simply are not credible. not all, but a ton of them. just check out the lads on this very forum. my favorite saying just allow them to post and eventually they will prove their dishonesty or their stupidity or both.

Thor4140

I do love how you guys are all such superb psychoanalyst. Can diagnose what Scaramucci is thinking without ever meeting the guy, or seeing his interactions with the President. But, that clip is plenty.

All these people talk smack, then probably have a drink behind the scenes. Plenty of friends in Congress that don't have the same letter next to their name. What about Chuckie? He was friends with Trump, now talks like he's Hitler? Double standards are fun. Thor says that if anyone has a R next to their name...blah blah, whatever he said is the same damn shit you do with anyone with a D next to their name. Who's the hypocrite?
    ?
    What Thor actually said is that he votes for both party's. What Thor also says is that he votes America first and would never in a million years vote for a guy Romney who made his fortune destroying American jobs and sending them oversees. You see that is making America great again and not being a sellout because you are to stupid to realize itand vote because an R is next to a name. Seems simple. Why would i want my president to be a guy who can't balance shit and file for bankruptcy 4 times. To me that shows u a person who don't give a shit about anyone but himself. Just destroying companies and paying them pennies on the dollar. I can see it happening once but four times? That is a scumbag at the highest of levels.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

Thor4140

The same guy Cuse is touting in this thread said Hillary would be a great president lol. Cuse tho goes by the standard right wing line of "Hillary was a terrible candidate." Heck if Fox and nitwit neo-con radio said one thing good about Hillary in 20 years i would like to hear it. Like Obama once said "if i watched Fox News i wouldn't vote for me neither."

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11830

I heard he gave a hell of a political speech to the BOY SCOUTS OF AMERCICA!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post

yeah, very presidential. Americans are so proud.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/parents-bo...120609940.html

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only fools and liberals think that voter fraud does not occur- most states dont' even require a photo ID to vote - I'd conservatively estimates that several million illegal immigrants voted- most for Hillary Clinton.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    40,000 Boy Scouts show up to see most historic President in decades. Shouting "We love Trump!"
    BoyScouts BOO Obama, Won't See This On #FakeNews CNN!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Only fools and liberals think that voter fraud does not occur- most states dont' even require a photo ID to vote - I'd conservatively estimates that several million illegal immigrants voted- most for Hillary Clinton.

well it was studied and almost zero, do the research yourself. Tell me why I would want to vote twice, hmmm. Explain that to me, why I would want to take a chance on a long prison sentence to vote twice. Tell me why any individual would attempt to bribe a person to vote twice when the same argument applies. People commit crimes to better themselves or for other selfish reasons. Voting twice might be the dumbest reason to commit a crime. So following that logic the majority of voter fraud would come from the right. It is only common sense.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

40,000 Boy Scouts show up to see most historic President in decades. Shouting "We love Trump!"

I think you should read the article. lol #122

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

He went to their jamboree. They were there whether Creepy Von Fingerfu$$ showed up or not.

He talked about his big November 8 victory. Mentioned how his friend sold his business to buy a fu##-boat to sail the south of france. Then talked about how Obama never attended a Jamboree to pat himself on the back for holding a rally with children.

Clinton, GW, Obama, Trump

Only one of them actually WASN'T in the scouts as a kid.

Clue: No badges given for golf cart riding or most weight gained in the first 6 months of office.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    He went to their jamboree. They were there whether Creepy Von Fingerfu$$ showed up or not.

He talked about his big November 8 victory. Mentioned how his friend sold his business to buy a fu##-boat to sail the south of france. Then talked about how Obama never attended a Jamboree to pat himself on the back for holding a rally with children.

Clinton, GW, Obama, Trump

Only one of them actually WASN'T in the scouts as a kid.

Clue: No badges given for golf cart riding or most weight gained in the first 6 months of office.

lol poor dwightie, always on the wrong side of history, but he is a wonderful barometer.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

dwightie, you use the term fake news a ton, why not explain the logistics of fake news. how does it work. go ahead compose three or four paragraphs on your take of fake news. now you can research, of course. But don't steal an entire article. In your own words explain as much as you can about fake news.

go ahead, we can discuss this.

no chance my friends.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Sorry Thor, I love ya bud but, I gotta ask ya....
    "Are you new here?"

This is SBR where not showing accountability is not only tolerated, it's encouraged.

It's really the only reason I post here.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The whole gang is almost here. Where's chico?

Scaramucci is a Trump guy. He wanted him all along, but Reince talked up Spicer. Even has the hand gestures, and solid attitude down. This will be fun. Spicer just wasn't a Trump guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Tell me again how Scaramucci is a Trump guy

You guys have all the excuses in the world

Trump doesn't have a clue what he's doing

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Cuse was crushing hard on Scaramucci, basically had his nutz in his mouth on every page of this thread

Guy has to be hurting today

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

CUSE,if you were sober for 20minutes than you would realize that donald insulted schumar first.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

saloon or politics

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you will not find, no matter how long you search, bigger hypocrites than the crazy right.

oh you're correct, at minimum 50% of them are deplorables. dwightie and brooks two deplorables. I would send them a baseball cap with the caption I am a deplorable if they gave me a PO box.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Tell me again how Scaramucci is a Trump guy

You guys have all the excuses in the world

Trump doesn't have a clue what he's doing
    Every president is forced to appoint incompetent people who helped them get elected - Trump now has experience and doesn't have to appoint out of loyalty. The right people are coming in - nobody is great at something they've never done before in the first year.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you will not find, no matter how long you search, bigger hypocrites than the crazy right.

oh you're correct, at minimum 50% of them are deplorables. dwightie and brooks two deplorables. I would send them a baseball cap with the caption I am a deplorable if they gave me a PO box.
    I'd wear it proudly knowing every liberal like you that saw it would be shocked.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Every president is forced to appoint incompetent people who helped them get elected - Trump now has experience and doesn't have to appoint out of loyalty. The right people are coming in - nobody is great at something they've never done before in the first year.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

First 12345 Last