packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Just a hate crime against muslims
    That's been going on against white English for years,but no one gives a shit about that.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-19-17 at 01:31 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yes, the good ol days, before all this stupid jihadism....

yes, if you count four floors down from the top, and position yourself at windows 1-4 at the far right, you are witnessing a view of the outside of DonkLand Downtown.....

now, if you focus on window no 2 at the far right, four floors down, and then turn from outside lookin' in to INSIDE LOOKIN' OUT THAT VERY WINDOW..... this is the f'n view you would see, taken from just inside that very window:

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Amen brother!! I'm with you on this..

Should have never let in so many Muslims in the first place, that's one religion that you don't let in.. So foolish and irresponsible for our liberal leaders to let them into our civilized Countries..

They only have 4% of the population man,imagine when its 20%.Which judging by their birthrates itll happen.We got start putting a cap on children they can have,because this is getting out of hand.

Women leaders will be the death of Western Civilization,you almost had Hilary,shed have had America bent over the table.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

I thought this was SBR, not Stormfront ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

packerd_00

No its people that see whats going on and are sick of it,we don't want this shit,you might.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They only have 4% of the population man,imagine when its 20%.Which judging by their birthrates itll happen.We got start putting a cap on children they can have,because this is getting out of hand.

Women leaders will be the death of Western Civilization,you almost had Hilary,shed have had America bent over the table.
    Yep it's a growing cancer that use to be just contained to the middle east and west Africa... Then the flood gates opened and all hell broke loose... Islamic terrorist attacks happening now once a month on average in both Europe and America combined..

I'd love to send all the Muslims back to the middle east and Africa and live in peace and harmony once again like it was years ago..

Auto Donk

typical view from atop the Bayou Lofts in DonkLand's heyday:

(two of the three "got it" that night):

(isn't this the type of view we should have of mosques ??? akeem's da'wah center is to the lower left of the rooftop pool fencing).....
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Yep it's a growing cancer that use to be just contained to the middle east and west Africa... Then the flood gates opened and all hell broke loose... Islamic terrorist attacks happening now once a month on average in both Europe and America combined..

I'd love to send all the Muslims back to the middle east and Africa and live in peace and harmony once again like it was years ago..

Get rid of their benefits and stop paying for their mosques would be a start.If we did that none of the others would want to come,theyd all go to Germany and Sweden.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You will have religious wars in your home Country just like what is happening and has happened year after year in the Middle East for Centuries now.. Oh and Islam is a peaceful religion...

Round them all up and send them back I say before it's to late.. Give them a gift basket and a one way plane ticket back to their original Arab or Muslim Country... Problem solved..

Auto Donk

would this get me beheaded, if printed on my t-shirt?

the sparkly fuse is cool.....

Auto Donk

truth be told, as I look back at this photo:

and the close proximity I was to a haven for muslims, many of whom probably, at a minimum, didn't mind seing terrorism unfold across the world, and yet even I was capable of not going off and starting a fracas of any type, it seems that the extreme Western world/culture represented by DonkLand, on the one hand, and Islam by Hakeem Olajuwon's Islamic Da'wah Center, on the other, should be able to co-exist in any environment......

bayou lofts was hard core partying, nine inch nails driven sexual escapades of all types, hedonism, sex, more sex, debauchery, etc.... right next to Hakeem's hard line sharia based Mooselum crowd housed in his Islamic Da'wah Center......

if those two can make it in this close proximity.... any two can.....

Let DonkLand / Hakeem set an example for the west and islam world wide, as how to peacefully co-exist side by side...............
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-19-17 at 02:21 PM.

packerd_00

You will have religious wars in your home Country just like what is happening and has happened year after year in the Middle East for Centuries now.. Oh and Islam is a peaceful religion...

Round them all up and send them back I say before it's to late.. Give them a gift basket and a one way plane ticket back to their original Arab or Muslim Country... Problem solved..
    Some towns in England are like that already,Bradford,Luton,Birmingham good examples.Im with you give em a dog bag and a ticket back to the Islamic rat holes they came from.Let em go to Saudi Arabia,and ask to give them benefits and free housing.

Ill have left for somewhere in the Carribean by then,we still have British colonies down their.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-19-17 at 02:42 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    would this get me beheaded, if printed on my t-shirt?

the sparkly fuse is cool.....
    Youd be a deadman Donk,theyve got guys on death row in Pakistan for criticizing Islam on Facebook.

Auto Donk

Yet, despite living next door to the Islamic Da'wah Center, and engaging in this type of conduct atop the roof of the Bayou Lofts, I managed to live in harmony with my Htown Mooselum brothers.....

then again, it's not like they could see 10 stories up where the pool was located, and that was before they had any jihadi drones to fly up that high to see what the Bayou Lofts Infidels may have been up to on the rooftop:

Tho I know they saw some sexual off the chains shit on those cool Fall Friday evenings when the sun would go down around 5:30 p.m., and my windows were raised wide open.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Some towns in England are like that already,Bradford,Luton,Birmingham good examples.Im with you give em a dog bag and a ticket back to the Islamic rat holes they came from.Let em go to Saudi Arabia,and ask to give them benefits and free housing.

Ill have left for somewhere in the Carribean by then,we still have British colonies down their.
    Smart man maybe I'll see you down there one day myself..

America is still in the gutter now with political division, illegal immigration, infrastructure deterioration, national debt and healthcare being in the toilet.. Everyone is unemployed and on welfare and crime is still a problem.. Trump can't get anything passed in Government because of the Dems Trump resistance movement either..

I do think life could be better and safer living in some chill Caribbean island right now taking in the sun and surf.. Could get healthcare and dental cheaper that's for sure.. Cost of living would also be cheaper...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-17 at 03:00 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Apparently this guy got tossed from a local pub the day before for talking about Muslims and about running them down. I am curious as to if he were intoxicated when he did this. In the arrest video, he was laughing, waving, and blowing kisses to the angry mob.

packerd_00

Smart man maybe I'll see you down there one day myself..

America is still in the gutter now with political division, illegal immigration, infrastructure deterioration, national debt and healthcare being in the toilet.. Everyone is unemployed and on welfare and crime is still a problem.. Trump can't get anything passed in Government because of the Dems Trump resistance movement either..

I do think life could be better and safer living in some chill Caribbean island right now taking in the sun and surf.. Could get healthcare and dental cheaper that's for sure.. Cost of living would also be cheaper...

Sounds like a plan mate,well have a beer together.

Auto Donk

send this guy and his family over to f'n England.....

mooselum problem should be over in a month or two.....

just send em all white-water rafting......

I hear mooselums squeal like a pig quite well......

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

It wasn't "Islamophobia". It was a retaliatory strike against an enemy stronghold.
    With this mosque's history, it appears it should have been closed down a long time ago.

A "phobia" is an irrational fear. There's nothing irrational about fearing muslim murderers.

Using vehicles to mow down innocent pedestrians....
    Muslims 10
    Christians 1
    I believe in 4th quarter comebacks! Gooooo Christians.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Act of war.. Hmmmm?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This guy should be given a medal of Honor. I don't see why people are upset.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think it's time to declare war on Islam.. It's coming..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-19-17 at 04:50 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Is the IRA still active in carrying out terror in the UK?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Tourettes Donker has managed to get just about all his go to pics, memes, catch phrases, glory day brags in to this thread. which is pretty impressive considering it's subject and that it's not in the saloon

Donk can't you somehow squeeze in a H-Liary Clinton sipping on some chai tea seizures????

c'mon

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Is the IRA still active in carrying out terror in the UK?
    Not as far as I know,havent had an IRA attack in years.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Not as far as I know,havent had an IRA attack in years.
    yeah I don't pay attention to shit, but I remember being amazed in HS reading some of the history of the IRA terror bombings in history, thinking "it was a thing of the past, but people came to their senses" but then it was happening quite a bit in the 90's as I was in High School

it wasn't just history it was present day shit

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

anywho, is there some way to get the IRA back down from Ireland to deal with some of these muslims?

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15229

Who cares, doesn't affect any of us. We're all gonna die some day. whether it be a deranged lunatic running you over in a car, an angry Ariana Grande fan (heard he waited 3 hours for her to get an autograph in the cold and she just said no) or hell maybe you'll fall down an escalator drunk in Vegas

Who cares just give me some winners

packerd_00

yeah I don't pay attention to shit, but I remember being amazed in HS reading some of the history of the IRA terror bombings in history, thinking "it was a thing of the past, but people came to their senses" but then it was happening quite a bit in the 90's as I was in High School

it wasn't just history it was present day shit
    Yeah I don't know if their just dormant or what.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Tourettes Donker has managed to get just about all his go to pics, memes, catch phrases, glory day brags in to this thread. which is pretty impressive considering it's subject and that it's not in the saloon

Donk can't you somehow squeeze in a H-Liary Clinton sipping on some chai tea seizures????

c'mon
    You make it sound like it's weird that he's posting pictures of girls he banged 30 years ago in a thread involving a London terrorist attack, Archie.
    Points Awarded:

bosigga gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Going with the dog here.
    hahaha he got owned.

Auto Donk

c'mon
    funny you should mention that.... those babes on the roof had to have several "cold chai's" after we finished up, to help them cool down after how hot I got them (well, two of them, anyway..... the third broke and ran when she saw the size/girth she was goin' to have to take)......

ah..... refreshing cold chai.......

i think this one had a "brain freeze" from it:

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You make it sound like it's weird that he's posting pictures of girls he banged 30 years ago in a thread involving a London terrorist attack, Archie.
    uh, 11 years, dammit, only 11..... those were 2006-07 photos.....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    My Liberal friend from the UK posted on Facebook earlier today that the guy in this video should be arrested for inciting the terrorist attack on the Muslims.

First 12345 Last