firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What happens first? BTC hits $2,500 or $10,000?

3k is the lowest welll see at the worst before a bounce

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post

3k is the lowest welll see at the worst before a bounce
    Admire your optimism. I think bitcoin had its time in the limelight and will slowly fade away.

I seriously doubt it will be used for anything other than online gambling.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

buy low, sell high
    When will it be low?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Everyone said between March and May it was going to skyrocket.

It didn't skyrocket.

I feel like I'm holding on for dear life here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

It’s over

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1560

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

It’s over
    Yeah it is JJ! Just like this joke fuk'in thread. Stupid fuk'ers, think'in btc is gonna make a comeback!

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Lol

It’s over
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah it is JJ! Just like this joke fuk'in thread. Stupid fuk'ers, think'in btc is gonna make a comeback!
    It's up 100% in the last year still. Don't you have more scrap work to do? Got to feed that fix of yours.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

realistically long story short, in bear markets / huge dips you either want to A) buy with fiat if you believe in the tech / future B) Hold your coins and come back in a year or 2

anybody selling in this market is just ignorant and will buy back when the market becomes bullish again and continue to lose money, its really simple any market goes up and down, best thing you can do imo is buy at the lows , either cash out/ tether at the highs and rinse and repeat

people like mikejamm who are just coming in to troll the thread/ spread hate will continue to be broke and well all be laughing at the end so its irrelevant tbh

look back at this thread , bitcoin at the start was half the price it is now .... and has been up to almost 20k, crypto still has a TON of room to grow this isnt even the beginning , especially with some alt coins and tech ive been seeing , this is the future with AI, AR, Drone tech etc etc blockchain technology has a ton of real life usage... bear markets suck no doubt and its hard to stay motivated but in times like this you just gotta take a break or accumulate more coins you like

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

I am holding zero BTC. This thread is labeled crypto discussion, which is not limited to BTC. How is it a joke thread? Because you still refuse to believe in blockchain?

Just because BTC isn’t at 10k or 20k, it’s over? Do you realize that at this time last year, BTC was a mere few hundred dollars?

JJ bro, blockchain tech as a whole is here to stay. Crypto isn’t just about BTC.
    Points Awarded:

Arky gave Ebumdude 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

On 06/27/2017 BTC closed at $2,583.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    On 06/27/2017 BTC closed at $2,583.
    The info I looked up this morning wasn’t accurate. Thank you.

While the price was $2k last year, $6k this year, is that still not a good return? Does that represent a failing investment? That’s the point that is trying to be made.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    The info I looked up this morning wasn’t accurate. Thank you.

While the price was $2k last year, $6k this year, is that still not a good return? Does that represent a failing investment? That’s the point that is trying to be made.
    Actually the price was around $800 in January 2017, if you want to look at it that way. But if you bought after October 2017 you're not too happy.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2416

anyone have any sweat coin?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Ebumdude
    HTX

No Sir. I have heard about it recently.

Ebumdude
    HTX

TRX going through mainnet swap.

Meanwhile, finally some green bubbles!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

under 6k!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

realistically long story short, in bear markets / huge dips you either want to A) buy with fiat if you believe in the tech / future B) Hold your coins and come back in a year or 2

anybody selling in this market is just ignorant and will buy back when the market becomes bullish again and continue to lose money, its really simple any market goes up and down, best thing you can do imo is buy at the lows , either cash out/ tether at the highs and rinse and repeat

people like mikejamm who are just coming in to troll the thread/ spread hate will continue to be broke and well all be laughing at the end so its irrelevant tbh

look back at this thread , bitcoin at the start was half the price it is now .... and has been up to almost 20k, crypto still has a TON of room to grow this isnt even the beginning , especially with some alt coins and tech ive been seeing , this is the future with AI, AR, Drone tech etc etc blockchain technology has a ton of real life usage... bear markets suck no doubt and its hard to stay motivated but in times like this you just gotta take a break or accumulate more coins you like
    Fire, are you in crypto big? Or just with disposable income? I agree that selling in this market is not wise. However, to the average joe (myself included) we keep hearing about how when btc was at $20K it was going to $100K then it dropped below $6K. Now it's heading to $10K or $20K again supposedly. With no everyday functional utility, isn't this pure speculation? With no regulation isn't this just Wolf of Wall Street types hyping and then scalping and dumping penny stocks? It seems as if the boom is done. Blockchain relies on a ton of computing power and for crypto to truly take over, people are betting against a seemingly unbeatable banking industry. In your opinion, are the true believers of crypto putting their money where their beliefs are? Also, don't you have to back the right crypto with the technology that would take over in an every day use capacity. Are there a lot of cryptos that are HD DVD, betamax, etc. i.e., technology that is trying to take over that will be useless one day?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Was under 3k during last summer - only idiots that bought it high is jumping off buildings

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Was under 3k during last summer - only idiots that bought it high is jumping off buildings
    Only idiots jump off buildings, but anyone who bought in the last 8 months is unhappy.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Everytime I buy crypto it plummets 25% and goes up right after I sell it.

sNoWmAn2169
    sNoWmAn2169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Its obvious whats going on. Look at all the lecture halls being filled with people peddling bitcoin. The more squares buy the more investors will unload the shlt. Its going under, the scheme is up.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Hold what you have. Selling right now is exactly how to lose money. And no, the scheme is not up. Maybe for bitcoin, but the blockchain technology is here to stay and will only become more valuable over time.

Regulations, BTC transactions not being as anonymous as people thought and banks trying to cash in on blockchain at a low price is what is driving the market down.

Markets arent grown over night. Patience. Buy low, do not sell. Stay away from BTC, it is a dying breed. Look into other forms of technology with some of the other alt coins. That is where money will be made in the future.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19301

Biggest problem right now is 235B market cap. Where'd everybody go? Interest in crypto has to pick up in order to see the bull market again.

One thing is even though we're definitely in a bear cycle, the tech is still developing. The tech keeps on forging ahead. People that attend these crypto conferences could care less about prices. They're all interested in the tech. As soon as one killer app or killer game comes out and renews interest, things could go crazy again....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Hold what you have. Selling right now is exactly how to lose money. And no, the scheme is not up. Maybe for bitcoin, but the blockchain technology is here to stay and will only become more valuable over time.

Regulations, BTC transactions not being as anonymous as people thought and banks trying to cash in on blockchain at a low price is what is driving the market down.

Markets arent grown over night. Patience. Buy low, do not sell. Stay away from BTC, it is a dying breed. Look into other forms of technology with some of the other alt coins. That is where money will be made in the future.
    Easy to say without naming the coins. Sure, some of them may materialize. Thousands of coins and maybe there will be a few that flourish and then you'll point and say 'see.' But let's see you accurately name them before they hit.

And I'm confused. You say don't sell right now but then you say stay away from BTC. But BTC is what most people hold.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Easy to say without naming the coins. Sure, some of them may materialize. Thousands of coins and maybe there will be a few that flourish and then you'll point and say 'see.' But let's see you accurately name them before they hit.

And I'm confused. You say don't sell right now but then you say stay away from BTC. But BTC is what most people hold.
    I’m about to DM you.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Everytime I buy crypto it plummets 25% and goes up right after I sell it.
    Maybe that is your talent. Share with us so we can make some tangible data cause i think is only your perception.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys losing everything you have to be such a sucker now to invest in any crypto

Under 6000 is not a good sign

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Guys losing everything you have to be such a sucker now to invest in any crypto

Under 6000 is not a good sign
    Lol

can almost guarantee it’ll go over 6k again. Meaning buy right now and sell over 6k = profit

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

4 hrs later sitting at $6400.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47615

a bit of mini steam this morning
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    a bit of mini steam this morning
    Ya, the last few bumps have happened in the daytime. I attribute that to the West (US & Europe). When a bump (or selloff) happens in the middle of the night, say 3am CST, I attribute that to the East (Asia). I think this works (roughly) when trying to figure out who's moving the market...

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Can someone explain to me how blockchain is so valuable to companies in the future? Who the fuk would want to invest in a system that clears transactions in 5 minutes sometimes and 12 hours at other times. Not to mention the utility bill costs to run this b.s. Complete garbage. What is the point? Am I missing something? Debit cards 5000 times faster than this garbage.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Can someone explain to me how blockchain is so valuable to companies in the future? Who the fuk would want to invest in a system that clears transactions in 5 minutes sometimes and 12 hours at other times. Not to mention the utility bill costs to run this b.s. Complete garbage. What is the point? Am I missing something? Debit cards 5000 times faster than this garbage.
    if you want to send a drug dealer in Australia to send you some drugs could you use that debit card?

what about to an online sex chat girl in Romania?

do many people want to use their debit card to fun gambling or poker accounts?

if you send any other way, you have to use a "trusted" 3rd party. your info is then recorded when you do that that transaction

utility bill? who has to pay that? just the miners

there is no central server holding on the info, so there is no charge. all users in the blockchain are storing pieces of the encrypted transactions recorded on the ledger.

There is a reason that computer nerds jizzed themselves for months on end when the block chain was first introduced.

do you recall any of the security breaches where millions of people had their identity and $ at jeopardy at "trusted 3rd parties... Home depot, Target, Equifax, Morgan Stanley. ect

any company that holds your info, is just a weak firewall or good hacker away from fuking your life up pretty quickly.

block chain technology eliminates having to worry about people getting their hands on your info, as well as the US government
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

First ... 201202203204205206207 ... Last