Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Will TRX go up?? Big announcement at 5am

Thinking if buying but why is price low at 0.18-0.19??

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Yep I'm interested in getting in to TRON at under $0.20 for sure. It COULD hit $1 by March potentially.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I agree, if greed and internal conflict do not destroy it. LIKE THEY DO TO EVERYTHING. ALWAYS
    Think about it...? What can derail this train? Governments can't destroy it, if the US pulled out of crypto (which it can't), we would move even more money into it because we would really not trust the government then. Greed? We will always have greed, even the Mt. Gox fiasco couldn't destroy what was to be. People will steal, kill and step over people to get to the money but the money will still be made. There's only 1 thing I can see destroying this. That would be for the blockchain to be hacked. If the integrity of the coins are compromised, we are all fukked. That is it. I don't see anything else preventing the inevitable.

juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is the beauty of where we're at right now with crypto. Very few people are selling crypto for cash. The great majority of people will only sell to buy other crypto's. This is an unprecedented time in history. We're seeing one of the biggest revolutions in modern history. The revolution of currency. This time will never be gotten again. You are on the ground floor of a dramatic shift in how we look at currency. We're seeing communities, governments, entire countries changing the way they do business. This is one incredible moment in time. We're seeing tech nerds becoming million, no billionaires overnight. I keep hearing people say that a coin may "Pump n Dump"??? Why would any of these coins dump WHEN people are waiting at the window to throw money at them? Binance and Bittrex can't take any new applications because they have TOO MUCH MONEY right now. They can't handle any more money. What a great fukkking problem to have. I ask again... What coin is a pump and dump? What's in it for any of these top 100 coins to dump? This is all venture capitalist money right now. This is seed money for these mom and pop companies to form alliances to build their infrastructures to move money.

This Tron CEO said more "um, um, um", "huh", "uh, ah, uh, uhs" than some street peddler being interviewed on channel 5. He was burying himself by the minute. That was excruciating to watch my money drop every few seconds. He hemmed and hawed then said what he should have said last night. "We can't disclose anything right now". I'm long Tron and this call made me more of a believer because as horrible a speaker he is, you can tell he believes in what he's doing. There is no reason for him to pump and dump in a market that has no bottom floor.

I think we have a 2 or 3 year window to ride the hell out of this. I think all these coins are going to keep going up as people try to figure out what the hell is going on. Ride this Harley until the wheels fall off. We will never have another opportunity like this in our lifetime. What other revolution is going to hit us in the next few decades? We're seeing a revolution of currency. I'm sold.
    Thanks for the answer. So i shouls sell after i make some money and buy another crypto? So how do I know what to buy?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

In more funny news, this bitconnect guy reminds me of JJgold

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Think about it...? What can derail this train? Governments can't destroy it, if the US pulled out of crypto (which it can't), we would move even more money into it because we would really not trust the government then. Greed? We will always have greed, even the Mt. Gox fiasco couldn't destroy what was to be. People will steal, kill and step over people to get to the money but the money will still be made. There's only 1 thing I can see destroying this. That would be for the blockchain to be hacked. If the integrity of the coins are compromised, we are all fukked. That is it. I don't see anything else preventing the inevitable.
    My biggest fear is self destruction

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Doge is on fire... Let me ride that Doge, Doge.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Sbr sent me 150 in bitcoin. No confirmations since 245pm cst. Geez

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    One of the reasons it's an overrated coin. Fees are too high and the transaction is in snail speed. SBR should add Ether to the store.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

Seaweed
    Update your status

Anyone hear of KIN??

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Anyone hear of KIN??
    kin: noun

• 1. one's family and relations.
      "he is expected to make a payment to his wife's kin"
      synonyms: relatives, relations, family (members), kindred, kith and kin;

adjective

• 1. related.
      "he was kin to the brothers"
      synonyms: relatives, relations, family (members), kindred, kith and kin;

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Any chance you can send me message about the $100 you stiffed me out of a couple years back? I brought it up privately and publicly and that still didn't work so guess I will keep bringing it every time you pop up with nonsense and deduct a penny each time...

$99.98 you still owe me.

settled?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

What can derail this train? There's only 1 thing I can see destroying this. That would be for the blockchain to be hacked.
    bingo. It has been said the future of war will be in cyberspace. Remember the "old money powers that be" do not want this form of currency to exist, as it will finally wrestle away their control of the world. Let it run for awhile, I agree, but be wary.

Another thing, cryptos require the internet to make it all happen. You have a paper wallet or a Nano Ledger but how you gonna send any transaction if no internet.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

I mentioned dcn earlier in this thread, bought 100k at less than half a cent (.003) it's now up to almost 2 cents (.01864)..also xdn I bought at exactly half a cent and it's now up to almost 7 cents, only bought 1k tho $5 worth lol but it's now worth 60 bucks.

Both of these I bought on hitbtc last week, only problem is the exchange sucks, u have to be very careful what coin u use to deposit and withdraw...been successful using ltc so far..had a btc deposit that settled quickly but a withdrawal took 10 hrs to send and another day to confirm...have an xem withdrawal still pending from 3 days ago...lots of ppl in the support threads complaining of deposit/wds stuck

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

bitcoin taking forever to transfer bought $1000 of btc at 2pm and still hasnt transferred to bittrex

Seaweed
    Update your status

TRX a Scam?

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    TRX a Scam?
    Are you saying that because of the Reddit rumor?

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Is there a price a coin hits where it becomes too high to invest in? I see a lot of guys buying tons of different coins when they're in their infancy and less than half a cent or something ridiculously cheap like that. Some weeks later that coin is now at maybe .10 and continues to move up. Does it get to a point where it's risen so much that the value is gone? I guess it's hard to predict because we don't ever really know how high any of them can reach...I guess there really is no limit? Is it better to find new coins that are .001 and take a flyer on those and buy thousands of them and hope they catch fire like others have? Like I want to buy stellar, siacoin, paccoin, and dogecoin but feel like I'm late to the party. But am I really late though? Idk I'm getting obsessed with this stuff the last few days and really want to get invested in a handful of different coins but wanna make the best moves possible. I have 0 experience with any type of stocks and trading or anything like that. Im really just looking to buy and HODL for the foreseeable future cuz I don't trust myself at the moment to make smart buy/sell moves. I wish I got into this stuff months ago

achilleas 21
    achilleas 21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Is there a price a coin hits where it becomes too high to invest in? I see a lot of guys buying tons of different coins when they're in their infancy and less than half a cent or something ridiculously cheap like that. Some weeks later that coin is now at maybe .10 and continues to move up. Does it get to a point where it's risen so much that the value is gone? I guess it's hard to predict because we don't ever really know how high any of them can reach...I guess there really is no limit? Is it better to find new coins that are .001 and take a flyer on those and buy thousands of them and hope they catch fire like others have? Like I want to buy stellar, siacoin, paccoin, and dogecoin but feel like I'm late to the party. But am I really late though? Idk I'm getting obsessed with this stuff the last few days and really want to get invested in a handful of different coins but wanna make the best moves possible. I have 0 experience with any type of stocks and trading or anything like that. Im really just looking to buy and HODL for the foreseeable future cuz I don't trust myself at the moment to make smart buy/sell moves. I wish I got into this stuff months ago

if you had invest last year an equal ammount to the 20 first coins according to the marketcap at that time,you would be nearly 20 times up your initial capital.So you have to try hard to make a move so as to lost money
    One good idea is to split your capital to coins according to their market cap or/and the 24hour volume.YOu dont have to read anything about coins like this.Others who put a shitload of dollars they have already read so as to know where to invest.So just follow them.

What i personally do is to invest at new undervalued coins according to their circulation supply or/and according to some news im reading here in this wonderfull thread or other websites in internet.I dont have any fkin idea what that shits their doing.I only look at the numbers.So when im going to bed,i split my capital to those coins.When im trading then i remove the capital from those coins and i invest bigger percent of my bankroll to those whos rising fast or to those that i hope that they will rise at the next few hours.If i make a mistake then i sell and buy other one.Or trade to a coin that lost its value during a bitcoin rise and then sell it when goes again to his price.Then put the capital again to the undervalued coins as i said before and go to sleep almost when the sun is rissing in the morning

Actually is better to find 5 coins that each one will rise 10 times than to find one coin that will rise 10.000 times.In the first case if you all in a percent of your bankroll you will gain 10v5 that is 100.000 times your capital.
    Last edited by achilleas 21; 01-06-18 at 09:41 AM.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

ADA is starting to turn

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    ADA is starting to turn
    It'll stabilize in a few hours... 11am is usually a heavy pump, then a roll back. Then another pump later in the afternoon
    Points Awarded:

tanner40 gave shocka1212 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

shocka i just seen your avatar got 3.5 years in prison for his latest doctor scam hahaa

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by achilleas 21 View Post
    if you had invest last year an equal ammount to the 20 first coins according to the marketcap at that time,you would be nearly 20 times up your initial capital.So you have to try hard to make a move so as to lost money
    One good idea is to split your capital to coins according to their market cap or/and the 24hour volume.YOu dont have to read anything about coins like this.Others who put a shitload of dollars they have already read so as to know where to invest.So just follow them.

What i personally do is to invest at new undervalued coins according to their circulation supply or/and according to some news im reading here in this wonderfull thread or other websites in internet.I dont have any fkin idea what that shits their doing.I only look at the numbers.So when im going to bed,i split my capital to those coins.When im trading then i remove the capital from those coins and i invest bigger percent of my bankroll to those whos rising fast or to those that i hope that they will rise at the next few hours.If i make a mistake then i sell and buy other one.Or trade to a coin that lost its value during a bitcoin rise and then sell it when goes again to his price.Then put the capital again to the undervalued coins as i said before and go to sleep almost when the sun is rissing in the morning

Actually is better to find 5 coins that each one will rise 10 times than to find one coin that will rise 10.000 times.In the first case if you all in a percent of your bankroll you will gain 10v5 that is 100.000 times your capital.

achilleas 21

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post

what you dont understand?
    10 times the first coin to one euro makes 10 euros.put them at the second coin.10 times up makes 100 euros.put 100 euros to the third coin and you have 1k.put 1k to the 4rth coin and you have 10k.put them at the fifth coin to 10 times is 100k.
    understand now?
    is just an example.make this with smaller odds like 2 and you wil see the difference
    say thanks now

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

Quote Originally Posted by achilleas 21 View Post
    what you dont understand?
    10 times the first coin to one euro makes 10 euros.put them at the second coin.10 times up makes 100 euros.put 100 euros to the third coin and you have 1k.put 1k to the 4rth coin and you have 10k.put them at the fifth coin to 10 times is 100k.
    understand now?
    is just an example.make this with smaller odds like 2 and you wil see the difference
    say thanks now

achilleas 21

so you people are saying that 100.000>10v5?

back to school imediately ahahah
    Last edited by achilleas 21; 01-06-18 at 10:57 AM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Taking a nice position in Airswap (Ast) today. Planning on holding long term. May not be a sexy 1000% by Sunday like some are looking for , but a great company backed by great people

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    to be honest i have no fukkin clue what this coin does at all. There is no info there website keeps going down every hour and there is no white paper coming till february 1st.

I dont understand how its rising or why back im just preying it keeps going sky up.

It’s rising for the same reason all of the other coins on these sites that serve no purpose rise for about a week and then never heard from again. Lol. Sure it could be the outlier. But seriously it’s not a great idea to get in now when a coin is up already 1200% in a couple of days

TPowell

I'm getting into Tron ASAP. A little above 1000 sash right now ($0.17). Think it HAS to pump to $1 at some point

Bluehorseshoe

The Tron thing is hysterical! Justin Sun is showing on Twitter "it's for real" by posting a picture of the paperwork to incorporate in San Fransisco back in Nov.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    The Tron thing is hysterical! Justin Sun is showing on Twitter "it's for real" by posting a picture of the paperwork to incorporate in San Fransisco back in Nov.

ill get in if it dips below .12

Bluehorseshoe

I'm thinking of buying more right now. It'll go back up. At least now you know what to look for before his next announcement.

If it was all BS, he wouldn't be pleading his case like he is. It's a good sign.
    Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 01-06-18 at 11:52 AM.

TPowell

That is pretty low to me. I think now is a decent time. Any reasoning behind that number?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Anyone know why I would get a international transaction fee from buying some coin on coinbase. Seems kinda weird seeing they are a us company? Have never noticed them before.

First ... 133134135136137138139 ... Last