RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Some people are too stupid to realize they been had. Trump and his cabinet are the usa's nigerian scam artist.
    Believe whatever keeps your snowflake from melting. The truth is working people took back their country. The Dems coalition of welfare fvks, racial radicals and low info lazys lost the working class and without them you guys did not have the votes. The more left you guys move the more you lose.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Believe whatever keeps your snowflake from melting. The truth is working people took back their country. The Dems coalition of welfare fvks, racial radicals and low info lazys lost the working class and without them you guys did not have the votes. The more left you guys move the more you lose.
    Showing once again what a moron you are. I still haven't voted for my first dem. president. I have served my country which I bet you puzzy ass never did. I believe in the death penalty. Own many weapons and have been hunting since the age of 8. So puzzy which makes me liberal?

chico2663

But then again you didn't realize and still can't explain why reagan lost the senate his last term in office.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Trump isnt far right not even a conservative. die hard trumpsters are not conservative, your way off with reality
    I never said Trump was far right but he started off far right. Every far right clown in this country voted for him

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I never said Trump was far right but he started off far right. Every far right clown in this country voted for him
    But let's be realistic no sane person could have voted for Clinton except left wing retards.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Trump campaigned on universal healthcare (government run healthcare for all), infrastructure, used to be pro choice, tariffs on international goods. All progressive policy, any liberal who hates trump has no understanding or care for policy.

if you consider far right meaning conservative then count me in as far right I am conservative as it gets, it was not easy for me to vote for trump, very hard. Many true conservatives voted for Gary Johnson or the utah guy. Trump won by bringing over the fringe working class democrats, republican voter regeneration was up, less dems showed up to vote.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    But let's be realistic no sane person could have voted for Clinton except left wing retards.
    Only 2 choices. A large turd or a small turd. I went with the small turd. Both shit no matter who you voted.

The real shit is congress, the common denominator. As you can well see, doesn't matter who got in, congress
    is still fukked up.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Only 2 choices. A large turd or a small turd. I went with the small turd. Both shit no matter who you voted.

The real shit is congress, the common denominator. As you can well see, doesn't matter who got in, congress
    is still fukked up.
    Exactly why you Americans need a dictator

chico2663

Exactly why you Americans need a dictator
    Dude that has to be the dumbest thing ever typed in this thread. With brooks and dwightie's cast of characters that is really hard.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Russian investigation is such bullshit - mainstream media's narrative is the Trump is a dumbfuk and his administration is dysfunctional. If that is the truth how did he coordinate a sophisticated conspiracy with a foreign country for months without getting caught or leaving any clear cut evidence.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It seems as if it will never end until they get rid of him. I think he has only himself to blame for this mess. It seems to be getting worse daily.
    Wow, I didn't realize you started this thread 3 months ago

Your words have held true LB

This thing never ends and always gets worse

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

lol what a moron, it ended over a year ago for trump and the only information to come to light since is MORE evidence that russia wanted hillary to win.

LB really showed how sheepish he can be with this thread, truly embarrassing but that is why we laugh. Everyone serves a purpose.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Russia as long forgotten old news

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Russia as long forgotten old news

JJ, aren't you keeping up with the news. Really, every aspect of Russia is being investigated more thoroughly today than ever. take my word for it JJ, it is not forgotten my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

common sense, Russia is one of the few countries this guy wants to go easy on. why is that, he loves dictators yes but something else is going on. if you can't understand that well something is seriously wrong with your thinking. do you remember how pissed off he was when he was forced to sign sanctions. Why? Even a vast majority of his own party agreed on sanctions, why not DT. We know he knows nothing about foreign policy so why would he be so adamant about that.

you can't figure it out, you are not thinking properly.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

CNN admitted there was never anything to the Russia story. Now CNN admitted that the Trump campaign was in fact wiretapped.

one thing we have all learned is there is a continuing theme ..... Trump was simply right again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    CNN admitted there was never anything to the Russia story. Now CNN admitted that the Trump campaign was in fact wiretapped.

one thing we have all learned is there is a continuing theme ..... Trump was simply right again.

wait, now CNN is gospel. I thought it was fake news. And how can they come to a conclusion without the investigation complete. you are one fool my friend.

also did the FBI wiretap PM or did president Obama wiretap DT?

how many possible errors and inconsistencies can you have in two sentences. hey I don't know, educate me about these two above thoughts. and when you are at it tell me if you believe DT will finish his first term

go ahead

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

also I never remember, nor can I find CNN writing anything about the Russian story being wrong. they did retract a russian story about another incident involving the WH but not the entire story, either that or I can't find it. show it to us.

also answer the question in the previous thread.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-22-17 at 11:14 AM.

abcdef
    abcdef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

your a fin moron

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Got Kim and NK now threatening to test a Hydrogen bomb over the Pacific that probably would trigger a war, yet the liberal news covers the nothing burger with Russia and Trump still non stop..

Media is a joke these days.. CNN and MSNBC tops the fake news destroy Trump agenda list... Almost unwatchable these days..

DwightShrute

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrumpFollow

The greatest influence over our election was the Fake News Media "screaming" for Crooked Hillary Clinton. Next, she was a bad candidate!

4:26 AM - 22 Sep 2017

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Got Kim and NK now threatening to test a Hydrogen bomb over the Pacific that probably would trigger a war, yet the liberal news covers the nothing burger with Russia and Trump still non stop..

Media is a joke these days.. CNN and MSNBC tops the fake news destroy Trump agenda list... Almost unwatchable these days..
    actually the hydrogen bomb story is all over all news media. you guys when you report just can't be 100% accurate you must deal with half truth and BS in order to make your point. it would be so refreshing if one of you just one time had the story correct. same thing with the Obama investigating DT story, just not completely true. not even a half truth. AP is all over this story my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrumpFollow

The greatest influence over our election was the Fake News Media "screaming" for Crooked Hillary Clinton. Next, she was a bad candidate!

4:26 AM - 22 Sep 2017

asked you to explain fake news, no answer. asked you if DT will last his first term no answer.

you say CNN is fake news and the next day you quote them, lol such an idiot you are.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Trump campaigned on universal healthcare (government run healthcare for all), infrastructure, used to be pro choice, tariffs on international goods. All progressive policy, any liberal who hates trump has no understanding or care for policy.

if you consider far right meaning conservative then count me in as far right I am conservative as it gets, it was not easy for me to vote for trump, very hard. Many true conservatives voted for Gary Johnson or the utah guy. Trump won by bringing over the fringe working class democrats, republican voter regeneration was up, less dems showed up to vote.
    I agree with all of that. I'm talking about when he got in. Everything changed and he went far right especially with his cabinet positions. Luckily he realized he hired a bunch of garbage and got rid of some and insulted the others like Sessions lol. I have no problem with conservatives. I have a big problem with conservatives that are hypocrites and there is nothing conservative about them.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-22-17 at 06:33 PM.

chico2663

i am like kasich. moderate or blue dog democrat. They were also called reagan democrat. yes i voted for him but in my defense i was 21. I can honestly say that poppa bush was the best president in my life with clinton running a close 2nd. Even though I never voted for clinton.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

i am like kasich. moderate or blue dog democrat. They were also called reagan democrat. yes i voted for him but in my defense i was 21. I can honestly say that poppa bush was the best president in my life with clinton running a close 2nd. Even though I never voted for clinton.
    old man bush was a good man, he was an honorable soul. he really was a politician that mostly did what he thought was right. served his country almost from day one.

RoyBacon

This is going to have a bizarre ending.

Mueller will get a failure to register type charge and then fade away.

But the fireworks will hit next summer, timed to be in front of the mid terms. Sessions and the DOJ/FBI are piecing together the deep state demasking, clinton foundation crimes, comey, rice, IRS, and on and on. The scale of corruption from Obama to Clinton is going to be amazing.

The deep state and the radical dems just don't understand it is not smart to be so unAmericana and disrespectful to the POTUS.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    This is going to have a bizarre ending.

Mueller will get a failure to register type charge and then fade away.

But the fireworks will hit next summer, timed to be in front of the mid terms. Sessions and the DOJ/FBI are piecing together the deep state demasking, clinton foundation crimes, comey, rice, IRS, and on and on. The scale of corruption from Obama to Clinton is going to be amazing.

The deep state and the radical dems just don't understand it is not smart to be so unAmericana and disrespectful to the POTUS.
    You mean like when trump said obama wasn't born in the u.s.a. Or when he said he didn't graduate from an ivy league school? You are proving your lack of knowledge on a daily basis. Or when he said bush was involved in 9/11?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol what a moron, it ended over a year ago for trump and the only information to come to light since is MORE evidence that russia wanted hillary to win.

LB really showed how sheepish he can be with this thread, truly embarrassing but that is why we laugh. Everyone serves a purpose.
    it ended over a year ago????

It's in the media every day, Trump is scared shitless of Mueller

Trump doesn't even have the GOP congress in his pocket so any misstep and his ass is ousted

Odds Trump gets ousted from the WH prior to 2020 are -400

DwightShrute

Trump doesn't even have the GOP congress in his pocket so any misstep and his ass is ousted

Trump could care less about Mueller. Just another fake news narrative you choose to believe and that's fine. Stay unhinged if you feel like. America is on its way back. His re election will be even more epic.

brooks85

Showing once again what a moron you are. I still haven't voted for my first dem. president. I have served my country which I bet you puzzy ass never did. I believe in the death penalty. Own many weapons and have been hunting since the age of 8. So puzzy which makes me liberal?
    and he also supports illegals and bringing dangerous refugees over. The most entertaining part about chico is he is too stupid to realize he supports the liberal agenda. Moron even voted kasich and thinks that doesn't make him a liberal. Truly shows how clueless chico is when it comes to reality. Just gotta pity the guy and accept the reality he gets to vote which really sucks.

brooks85

lol hilarious how you don't realize you just insulted yourself. Climate change is in the media everyday too dumb dumb and that has been settled YEARS ago as not affected by man.

they set the line to entice sheep like yourself and it works. Why would someone give you +400 when they know your dumbass will pay -400? Only an idiot would think trump is getting impeached just like only an idiot thought hillary was the favorite against trump. Accept your role kraken or come out of the sheep pen; gates open.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

RoyBacon

Chico are you bi polar or have a split personality or something? I have NEVER seen you ever post a single post that would give any inclination that you are anything other than a far left winger.

Just off the top of my head you are far left as one gets on immigration, against the wall, super pro Obama care, against tax cuts, against the double death tax repeal, pro Kapernick knelling, against being tough on NK and you hated Reagan. What are you not far left on???

First ... 567891011 Last