Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Got Kim and NK now threatening to test a Hydrogen bomb over the Pacific that probably would trigger a war, yet the liberal news covers the nothing burger with Russia and Trump still non stop..

Media is a joke these days.. CNN and MSNBC tops the fake news destroy Trump agenda list... Almost unwatchable these days..
    They are doing the same crap fox did for 8 years with obama. Your boy captain combover with his whole obama birth certificate nonsense was fake news that took him forever to finally admit was bullshit. Trump should shut the hell up and do his job because so far he has done absolutely nothing but waste taxpayer money......cue brooks with his list of accomplishments that are filled with inaccuracies.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Chico are you bi polar or have a split personality or something? I have NEVER seen you ever post a single post that would give any inclination that you are anything other than a far left winger.

Just off the top of my head you are far left as one gets on immigration, against the wall, super pro Obama care, against tax cuts, against the double death tax repeal, pro Kapernick knelling, against being tough on NK and you hated Reagan. What are you not far left on???
    Let us see. As far as illegals go I realize that they are the people picking are veggies and fruits at slave wages. So No I don't want to be paying 5 dollars for a tomato. The wall.lol so we are in the 15th century. Dip shit mexicans burrow so what does a wall do for us but waste tax payers money. Did you forget the mexican drug lord who burrowed out of prison. Obama care. Well seeing I sold health care I would know a little about how it operates. The rates didn't go up because of obamacare. They went up because our nation got older. No matter what you were told. Don't you realize that insurance companies are in business to make money. When ever they have a natural disaster where they have to pay claims then your insurance goes up. So when state farm has to pay all those damages for roof repairs than your car insurance goes up. The double death taxation. Roy you are a stupid mfer. Ever hear of life insurance. Take out a policy to transfer your wealth. If you are smart enough than you can even set it up that the premiums are tax deductible. Kaepernick kneeling. Well i gave 6 years of my life serving this great country so he could be afforded that right. Being tough on nk. Dude you are a simpleton.If a chihuahua barks at you do you feel the need to address the situation or just ignore it? He called obama a monkey. Obama ignored him and 3 weeks later we weren't even dealing with this situation. But guys that have never been smacked in the mouth or served their country always are tough guys that want to go to war. The cia has always been penetrating with other countries. Why do you think we are in syria? We would of been better served to left that situation alone. But hillary,obama and the republican congress wanted a war. We would of been better served just to stay out of that situation.Reagan? showing once again that your a moron. If reagan was so great than why did he lose the senate his last 2 years of office? Because life isn't as rosy as historians tried to make it. Before reagan a father could raise his children without the mother working. Reagan raised the social security rates from 3 % to 12.5%. Now lbj put it in the general fund (everyone assumes it was nixon but it was enacted the last quarter of lbj.) He couldn't understand how trickle down wasn't working but he started using social security to fund his programs like infrastructure.
    What am I not left on/ I believe in gun ownership. Went hunting at age 8 owned my first 410 rifle at age 10. I have more than a few weapons at my disposal. I believe if you break in my house than I have the right to shoot your ass. I believe in the death penalty for killing a cop or for pedophiles. I am catholic so I don't believe in abortion but feel it isn't my right to tell someone what to do with their body or their life. I believe we should be like Israel and make all our youth spend time in the service.
    I am a compassionate moderate. Also known as a blue dog democrat or reagan democrat. Yes I voted for him. Now roy please get a dictionary and learn the definition of liberal.

chico2663

By the way roy if you want to see how great reaganomics works than google california under arnold. Or you could go with louisiana under jindal. Better yet google kansas under browneback and last but least google kentucky under matt bevins. But i'll tell you why it doesn't. What your great pres. Reagan never could understand why it doesn't work. Because it doesn't take in account the greed of man. Ever notice that a company is in the ownership of the guy that started the company. That guy shares some of the profits with his employees that make the product. But when the company is handed over to next generation or board of directors than they quit taking care of people. I used to work for a company that was owned by aegon. It is known as trans america but it was called monumental life back until last 2 years I worked there. They changed the contract 5 straight years trying to screw the people that built the business. I had a district manager that always bitched I made as much money has he did. I just told him I worked harder. Used to piss him off and he would try anything he could do to fuckk with me. I repeatedly told him to leave me alone but I rubbed him wrong. Now I was always in the top 1% of the guys that worked for the co. I made 13 straight trips. So finally told him I was leaving and that he needed to start looking for new employment. He laughed his ass off. 5 months later they fired him and begged me to come back. I refused because i felt they should of made the effort before I left.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^already proved this idiot wrong on this reagonomics comments about california, jindal in LA and brownback in KA that make no sense but that is chico. An idiot with the internet; sums up every liberal

hilarious how you bring up things I caught you lying on. Yeah that is will really convince people you're not a liberal chico... lol keep reminding them you're a liar... great work!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^already proved this idiot wrong on this reagonomics comments about california, jindal in LA and brownback in KA that make no sense but that is chico. An idiot with the internet; sums up every liberal

The only thing you have proven is that you don't understand economics. Just because you state something doesn't make it so.
    kansas brownbacke
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-finally-over/
    hilarious how you bring up things I caught you lying on. Yeah that is will really convince people you're not a liberal chico... lol keep reminding them you're a liar... great work!
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-finally-over/
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway.../#353c7be53100
    http://sevenpillarsinstitute.org/cas...tudy-of-kansas
    3 articles on kansas showing you aren't very bright. Forbes is a pretty right side publication

chico2663

chico2663

arnold and california
    http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato...-turned-califo
    http://articles.latimes.com/2010/aug...egacy-20100809

The problem with you brooks beside being a liberal who hates police is that you are always wrong but are too stupid to realize. I bang my head dumbing sp myself down to talk to you. I think I was better served when I had you on ignore because you are never right. Dwightie even comes up with a few things that I can understand his point. You are a poor roy bacon. But when he gets embarrassed which happens on a regular basis; he at least has the decency to take a time out.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

1400 words to say the only moderate position you have is 2nd amendment. So you are far left except for the 2nd amendment.

Chico there is nothing wrong with being on the far left. I actually respect Bernie Sanders. But unlike you he doesn't pretend to be a moderate even though he believes in leftist ideology. There is no one on SBR who even remotely believes you are anything but a leftist.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    already proved you wrong on all this, get some post-it notes so you stop reminding everyone of the times you were caught lying. That is the problem when you're a liberal like chico, you read something on facebook and you think it's true so you repeat it. Trends, you know about those yet chico?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Ahhhh.... finally some Russian collusion uncovered by the FBI.

Too bad it's only about the clintons, barrack hussein O, and our Uranium.

Story getting very little traction of course. Ain't gonna see it on local news

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

RoyBacon

The good old days.

You are alright chico.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Right now, Trump has few friends in Congress. It wouldn't take much to get a few more to flip and he's gone.
    Yep agreed. Any minute now...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Yep agreed. Any minute now...
    Lol.. Not happening.. Keep dreaming of impeachment while us Trump supporters are already thinking of re-election..

Trump winning, America winning. Get use to it and enjoy the ride!!!!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Lol.. Not happening.. Keep dreaming of impeachment while us Trump supporters are already thinking of re-election..

Trump winning, America winning. Get use to it and enjoy the ride!!!!

I had my doubts about him...but he is doing certain things behind the scenes that many people cannot comprehend.

One of the most important thing he is doing, in my eyes, is taking on the pedo networks. He has many sick people desperate, and i feel that he working on exposing some of the worst activity that exists in the world...this is never spoken about though because people have no idea what is truly going on in this sick world.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I had my doubts about him...but he is doing certain things behind the scenes that many people cannot comprehend.

One of the most important thing he is doing, in my eyes, is taking on the pedo networks. He has many sick people desperate, and i feel that he working on exposing some of the worst activity that exists in the world...this is never spoken about though because people have no idea what is truly going on in this sick world.
    I gotta admit I had my doubts from the very beginning too but I was excited for change.. He's really come out swinging and succeeding far beyond my expectations looking back now...

Was worried for the economy most of all at first.. Things just got better... Trump is a money man... I should have never doubted... Isis I was worried about, that's gone now.. Most of all racial rioting stopped which was a shocking surprise to me....

Everything just smoothed out when Trump became President.. Jobs and the crack down on Crime in major cities is just icing on the cake..

Totally secure borders I'm still hoping for.. We'll see? Dems fighting it hard..

RoyBacon

I gotta admit I had my doubts from the very beginning too but I was excited for change.. He's really come out swinging and succeeding far beyond my expectations looking back now...

Was worried for the economy most of all at first.. Things just got better... Trump is a money man... I should have never doubted... Isis I was worried about, that's gone now.. Most of all racial rioting stopped which was a shocking surprise to me....

Everything just smoothed out when Trump became President.. Jobs and the crack down on Crime in major cities is just icing on the cake..

Totally secure borders I'm still hoping for.. We'll see? Dems fighting it hard..
    Can you imagine if Obama had this much success?? CNN would stop all programing and be 24/7 bowing to his portrait.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Can you imagine if Obama had this much success?? CNN would stop all programing and be 24/7 bowing to his portrait.
    I thought they were and still are?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

donald was just on fox news it didnt go well

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    donald was just on fox news it didnt go well
    I thought he was great.dude tells it like it is.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    I thought he was great.dude tells it like it is.
    guys not all there in the head but thats ok hes just potus

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    They are doing the same crap fox did for 8 years with obama. Your boy captain combover with his whole obama birth certificate nonsense was fake news that took him forever to finally admit was bullshit. Trump should shut the hell up and do his job because so far he has done absolutely nothing but waste taxpayer money......cue brooks with his list of accomplishments that are filled with inaccuracies.
    except there was good reason. Obama was a terrible president and broke the law over and over on top of spending more money than every president before him combined you idiot. Of course, you're a low IQ coward as we all know but the doesn't change the facts.

trump has been nothing but positive for this country and all the data proves it. Especially whiny little bitches like yourself. Best evidence of success is a growing numbers of haters. Underachievers like yourself are a great barometer for how well someone else is doing.

Clutchut12

I am so sick of politics and this is the last time im goin to post about this shit anymore. I think the president is doing a great job and these fkin dems cant stand it. That being said i thought Obama was a fkin knuckle head but i thought he did ok for the most part,my life didnt change because he was in office and it wont change that Trump is in office. I sure the hell didnt root against Obama the way people root against Trump its really fkin stupid just like this Russia shit. Take the loss like a man and if u hate him so much vote in a few years and get him out of office,but ur life isnt going to change no matter who the fuk is in there so why let it consume you.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I am so sick of politics and this is the last time im goin to post about this shit anymore. I think the president is doing a great job and these fkin dems cant stand it. That being said i thought Obama was a fkin knuckle head but i thought he did ok for the most part,my life didnt change because he was in office and it wont change that Trump is in office. I sure the hell didnt root against Obama the way people root against Trump its really fkin stupid just like this Russia shit. Take the loss like a man and if u hate him so much vote in a few years and get him out of office,but ur life isnt going to change no matter who the fuk is in there so why let it consume you.
    problem with trump he acts guilty as hell, if your innocent stop acting guilty he's a moron as well he said few weeks ago he knew nothing of the stormy daniels agreement then today on live fox and friends he admitted cohen represented him in the stormy daniels thing, guy can't keep his story straight he's a pathological liar

brooks85

problem with trump he acts guilty as hell, if your innocent stop acting guilty he's a moron as well he said few weeks ago he knew nothing of the stormy daniels agreement then today on live fox and friends he admitted cohen represented him in the stormy daniels thing, guy can't keep his story straight he's a pathological liar
    is that why he is doing everything he said he would do on the campaign trail?

yeah you're really making a sound, intelligent, well thought out point!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    is that why he is doing everything he said he would do on the campaign trail?

yeah you're really making a sound, intelligent, well thought out point!
    where's the wall?

brooks85

where's the wall?
    turn on the news kid lol wow

penetrating christ, nice job embarrassing the hell out of yourself lol

Clutchut12

im done talking about it,i just banged out my 3rd straight trivia in a row so its going to be a good day!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

im done talking about it,i just banged out my 3rd straight trivia in a row so its going to be a good day!!!
    who you take in golf this week , do you u find it strange spieth and thomas arent playing together or spieth with reed who he had success in ryder cup seems odd both spieth and thomas are playing with avg golfers in ryan palmer and bud cauley

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

russia.....

i think cnn and msnbc have finally even quit mentioning this bullshit "russia" narrative.....

a national embarrassment.....

media news moguls headin' those outfits should have to let trump eat mexcian food/drink shiner bocks and three hours later give them the "shiner bock blast" to the face.....

russia... what a fukkin' joke

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I need to turn on my Alexa and give it a shot!

Clutchut12

who you take in golf this week , do you u find it strange spieth and thomas arent playing together or spieth with reed who he had success in ryder cup seems odd both spieth and thomas are playing with avg golfers in ryan palmer and bud cauley
    I have Jb holmes and Sneds, And Lovemark and Steele. I hate this tourny.Yea i think they just mix it up they really dont take it too serious at least the top guys dont thats why i went with a few under radar picks. You have anyone?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I have Jb holmes and Sneds, And Lovemark and Steele. I hate this tourny.Yea i think they just mix it up they really dont take it too serious at least the top guys dont thats why i went with a few under radar picks. You have anyone?
    took bubba and kuchar and rahm and bryan, but who knows i mean last year cameron smith and jonas blixt won who saw that coming

Clutchut12

took bubba and kuchar and rahm and bryan, but who knows i mean last year cameron smith and jonas blixt won who saw that coming
    Yup thats right and they cost me 7k,Kisner missed a 6 footer for the win after his ass chipped in to send it to extra holes. I like ur picks. I Will always root for Bryan he won me big last year at hilton head

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yup thats right and they cost me 7k,Kisner missed a 6 footer for the win after his ass chipped in to send it to extra holes. I like ur picks. I Will always root for Bryan he won me big last year at hilton head
    kisner's chip in on 18 was amazing i took lost on that one w kisner brown missing lots of putts

brooks85

lol cincykid proves his low IQ and then just tries to move on. classic rkelly move.

I truly can not stand cowardly low IQers like you. You think it's ok to be stupid then just move on to be stupid next time without addressing it.

Exactly why I should went into politics and profited ofd idiots like you cincykid. You beg to get scammed, you thrive on it.

First ... 67891011 Last