BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

But you must admit......... Them declining makes trump look bad. Like he's lost control of the country

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You could be right Packard.. The sports leagues are Trump support shy for sure..

Right now I know it's still a bit dangerous here in Southern California to be a vocal Trump supporter in your job place or in school...

If I threw up large Trump support signs on my front lawn there is a chance my house gets egged, TP'd or vandalized I kid you not.. You will get Trump back lash here in LA still.. Same goes with Trump bumper stickers on your car..

If I did this in the picture below it would be on the local news I kid you not.. Might even get a city fine and then get ordered to remove them.

I really should do this... My neighbors would surely stop talking to me this I know.

I like this guys style,dudes begging these Libtards to come at him,ive found you cant have a mature debate with a lot of Libtards.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    DUE to my celebrity kink and the desire to bang her mom's ass til she seizes, I can't imagine I wouldn't declare war on her delicate Democrat cinnamon ring as well......

as soft as Democrats are in general, I have to believe that female democrats (excluding butch dykes) have the softest cinnamon rings of them all......

the veal of cinnamon rings.....

the Charmin's Tissue of cinnamon rings.....
    Interesting perspective I must admit.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

If the ass-clown-in-chief wanted to visit GS Warriors at Oracle I would also decline.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I like this guys style,dudes begging these Libtards to come at him,ive found you cant have a mature debate with a lot of Libtards.
    the end of the day packerd, they're all just people... distorted views and blemished perspectives doesn't change that. They are just people that have bought into an extreme philosophy that will destroy the world and themselves.. they think differently, they think it's progressive, they think it's unity and peace...

they just dont get it...yet, anyways. still people though

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    the end of the day packerd, they're all just people... distorted views and blemished perspectives doesn't change that. They are just people that have bought into an extreme philosophy that will destroy the world and themselves.. they think differently, they think it's progressive, they think it's unity and peace...

they just dont get it...yet anyways, still people though
    We think the exact same thing about you all, and we're just as sure. Perspective is funny

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    Trump looks like he never watched a game of any sport in his life. Why would they wanna go
    So true. Just an elite pussy that wouldn't know which end of the bat to use. Too bad, because the 2nd Base position now has opened up in tomorrow's softball game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

they just dont get it...yet, anyways. still people though
    I know man,not worth the time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

^^ Trump actually is a fan of sports over the years.. Fan of the Yankees for starters.. He almost bought the NFL Buffalo Bills, Trump also bought the New Jersey Generals of the USFL football league back in 1983..

1. New York Yankees

Donald Trump (R) chats with Amar’e Stoudemire before the start of a Yankees game. | Mike Stobe/Getty Images

It’d be easy to suggest that The Donald is only a fan of the Bronx Bombers because former Yankees outfielder Paul O’Neil — among other athletesendorsed him for president, but that’s not the case at all. His love for the team goes much deeper than that. It’s a love that, dare we say, is “Yuge.”

2. New York Mets

Donald Trump attends the Mets game on Opening Day. | Nick Laham/Getty Images

Trump’s heart may belong to the Yankees, but that doesn’t mean he can’t show some love to the New York Mets, as evidenced by his attendance at the team’s Opening Day game in 2012. Still, it’s one thing to go to the game, it’s a completely different thing to put your money where you mouth is — and that is what separates The Donald from being just an average fan.

4. Buffalo Bills

Not all of Trump’s ventures have been successful. | Tom Pennington/Getty Images

Although it didn’t work out in his favor, Trump was serious about buying the Buffalo Bills. We’re not saying this would’ve been the best thing for a fanbase that is already used to suffering, but at least he wouldn’t have tried to move the team (or so he says).

Donald Trump made a splash by signing Doug Flutie to the USFL's New Jersey Generals, who were coached by Walt Michaels, left. AP Photo/Marty Lederhandler

packerd_00

I know Johnny Damon is a big supporter of Trump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Most Trump haters know nothing about Trump, just see him as a racist, rude, stupid, crook, etc.. which can't be farther from the truth.. Can thank the Trump hate media for that since he won the Presidency...

Trump didn't have a problem with black leaders coming to the white house just for the record.. Everyone seemed to get along just fine...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump was also a big boxing fan over the years..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    From your first day here,( i mean return here,) all you are is a race baiter and try to pit people against each other at all times bringing up politics and race in all your posts. You obviously have no one in life who cares for your feelings or opinions so your choice is to debate them in a sports forum. You are one of the internet cowards, a clown, and total loser. Do you even know anything about sports? You are obviously not here for that.
    Hmm, go off on a tangent and lie about stuff. Can't believe u would do such a thing kingdumb!

If anything I'm a truth baiter. There is nothing much more offensive and inflammatory that one can do these days than tell the truth. It's just like the civil war, right?!

You have no reply to your stupid analogy being exposed, so you resort to making up lies about me because I offend you. Ur pathetic kingdumb, but it's trainwreck entertaining so I guess just keep it up!

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

I wouldn't go anywhere near the WH.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Your not going to white house to support trump. Your being invited to the number one place that is the symbol of usa. It has tons of history in many facets. Your going there to support usa...your invited as a guest to a place that you can't just go on your own. Interestingly...oblackie texted durant...that's OK though. Let me guess..Trump was against oblackie..n the gsw are blacks and siding with oblackie. Like durant..curry even watch news and comprehend politics..lol. more divide even better.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Very Anti-American if you ask me.. ...

Imagine if an all white college basketball team that just won the NCAA championship declined a visit to the white house when Obama was President..

I wonder how the media and world would respond to that?

Jibby i respect everyone opinions..i think its not about black and white..its about NOT LIKING DONALD TRUMP thats all..im a big Warriors fan myself..if it was me..I wouldnt want to meet him either

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Hmm, go off on a tangent and lie about stuff. Can't believe u would do such a thing kingdumb!

If anything I'm a truth baiter. There is nothing much more offensive and inflammatory that one can do these days than tell the truth. It's just like the civil war, right?!

You have no reply to your stupid analogy being exposed, so you resort to making up lies about me because I offend you. Ur pathetic kingdumb, but it's trainwreck entertaining so I guess just keep it up!
    it's in your post history dummy. be hard pressed to find many posts related to any action or plays. just a poor, friendless, lifeless loser...but your insults are pathetic too. i can tell you were always a nerd and friendless.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Codyodom View Post
    Jibby i respect everyone opinions..i think its not about black and white..its about NOT LIKING DONALD TRUMP thats all..im a big Warriors fan myself..if it was me..I wouldnt want to meet him either
    I think it is a black and white thing to some extent considering alot of the black sport athletes consider Trump to be a racist which I don't believe he is.. The Media has demonized Trump from day 1 and painted him as being a very bad human being which I think he is not.

Do I think Trump is a saint no but I'm sure he's nothing like the media has painted him out to be since he took office.. It's been unfair and uncalled for in my opinion for just starting out...

Media has dividing America more and more..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This is a stupid tradition. All these teams visiting the white house?

How many teams get this honor?

If so many teams get to do it its not even an honor anymore. Then you got teams like the Warriors or Pats winning every year, getting to go to white house all the time. F that.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    it's in your post history dummy. be hard pressed to find many posts related to any action or plays. just a poor, friendless, lifeless loser...but your insults are pathetic too. i can tell you were always a nerd and friendless.
    Just a poor blah, man.. shut up, trump could buy your friends and make them crap in your food, your mother probably as well, only thing lifeless i see are these blanks you are shooting on to the screen, that i have to painfully watch ricochet around while you posture thinking you have said something ..

if you talk like this, your friends probably suck, and you do to as a person ...

get real

brainfreeze
    Meaning

that's not to say you or your friends can't turn it around ... why bark bs at people though, i don't want to hear it, tell him where you feel he's wrong and move on, childish friend this, poor that bs ... my goodness.

golden state needs to get its act together as well... the fk is going on. Done for now,

and twins you sucked tonight, just sayin!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Most Trump haters know nothing about Trump, just see him as a racist, rude, stupid, crook, etc.. which can't be farther from the truth.. Can thank the Trump hate media for that since he won the Presidency...

Trump didn't have a problem with black leaders coming to the white house just for the record.. Everyone seemed to get along just fine...

This is the most obnoxious issue. Trump isn't racist, sexist, homophobic, or insert whatever term here.

Somehow he became everything negative when he stepped on that escalator. He has done a lot for women, and minorities. Plus produced Ivanka.

I'll never be able to wrap my head around the hatred. But, I'm a white male living the dream. Oh wait, I'm broke and dying. Damn you Donald!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not understanding what Donald Trump did to deserve all the White House hate?

Is it because he's white?
    Nah just the worst president we've had in awhile

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

If you sent these same guys back to the White House in place of the actual Warriors, what are the odds:

(a) Trump would realize they weren't the Warriors.
    (b) Trump would actually remember any of the men he already met from the picture.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7713

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah around 6 months.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    What's funny about these comments is how can you or anyone tell he's the worst president ever when he's only been on the job for 6 months?

Media influenced Trump hater here and every where.. Damn media ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-15-17 at 11:06 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

What's funny about these comments is how can you or anyone tell he's the worst president ever when he's only been on the job for 6 months?

Media influenced Trump hater here and every where.. Damn media ..
    Way too early to judge his presidency so those that are saying he is greatest president are just as ignorant as those saying that he is the worst. Thanks for telling us you are an idiot as well as a pussy and a loser JPUSSY.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Way too early to judge his presidency so those that are saying he is greatest president are just as ignorant as those saying that he is the worst. Thanks for telling us you are an idiot as well as a pussy and a loser JPUSSY.
    Grits you are funny guy I'll give you that much...

Yes we can't tell if he's the worst or the best President yet as it's only been 6 months.. We can tell he's running the Country decently so far and the economy is still doing well and chugging along.. We haven't gone to war with our enemies and we aren't seeing race riots either happening in the US..

That's what Americans care about the most. Trump is doing the job....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Grits you are funny guy I'll give you that much...

Yes we can't tell if he's the worst or the best President yet as it's only been 6 months.. We can tell he's running the Country decently so far and the economy is still doing well and chugging along.. We haven't gone to war with our enemies and we aren't seeing race riots either happening in the US..

That's what Americans care about the most. Trump is doing the job....
    But is he???? I mean, he's physically occupying the Oval Office but is he really doing anything else? He's failed on immigration reform, the selective Muslim ban, the pipeline, he bowed down to a Saudi king, his own wife won't hold his hand in public, no wall, no money for a wall, Hilary not in jail and best of all a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare

So, is he really "doing the job"?????

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Whatever. Let it go either way. Time to move on.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Whether you love him or hate him, I hear he can ball.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

California is a foreign country anyway. Would would a foreign team go to the White House? F em.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    But is he???? I mean, he's physically occupying the Oval Office but is he really doing anything else? He's failed on immigration reform, the selective Muslim ban, the pipeline, he bowed down to a Saudi king, his own wife won't hold his hand in public, no wall, no money for a wall, Hilary not in jail and best of all a failed attempt to repeal Obamacare

Rome wasn't built in 6 months Kraken.. Give the man some time.. Healthcare, budget, border wall are all still in the works.. Did Obamacare pass in the first 6 months of the Obama's Presidency?

Trump also gets 0 support from the Democratic party as well so he's gotta battle to pass his campaign promises big time..

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

His Muslim ban will be upheld by the Supreme Court. The only reason it was struck down is to individual liberal appellate judges. Supreme Court has a conservative majority and will allow it when the case is heard.

Obamacare has already been repealed in the House and Trumps bill is now in the Senate. And it never failed the first time because they never voted on it. When they secured the votes, they passed it.

Wall will begin construction next year in a midterm election year to energize the base. That's why Trump didn't include it in the budget right now. It's a political move.

Pulling out of Paris Accord was also excellent.

He's doing fine and I hope he shitcans Mueller just to piss off all the libtards. Hillary lost. Get over it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant announced that if invited, he would not be in attendance at the White House to celebrate the team’s 2016-17 NBA Championship victory.

The team has not yet been formally invited, but bringing the champions to the White House has become tradition over the years. As for his reasoning on why he will choose to pass on the opportunity of visiting with President Trump, Durant didn’t mince his words.

“Nah, I won’t do that. I don’t respect who’s in office right now,” he said, via ESPN. “I don’t agree with what he agrees with, so my voice is going to be heard by not doing that. That’s just me personally, but if I know my guys well enough, they’ll all agree with me.”

The Warriors have not released any type of statement commenting on whether or not the team would choose to attend a ceremony at the White House, if they were offered.

First ... 34567 Last